7.4

1. AndyM.
    Dec 27, 2007
    Fantastic game, a perfect recreation of the game I wasted my teens on!
  2. Rol
    Dec 21, 2007
    A great game that remains great. Hard at first but keep playing and it sticks on you.
  3. Mar 11, 2017
    Sencillamente el mejor juego de futbol de la historia, solo comparable con la saga Pro Evolution Soccer de Playstation 2.No pasa el tiempo por el, es un juego de culto y atemporal.
    Sus graficos muy simpaticos no envejecen mal.
  4. LukevanA.
    Jan 8, 2008
    The game is great! As great as it ever was. Great fun on xbox live. Only thing missing is live tournaments and cups.
  5. ApocalypseBrown
    Mar 13, 2008
    I must admit that I am totally biased when reviewing this game, as I loved Sensi from the olden days. However, with xbox live, playing many of the games from the past either hold up well or fall flat, and boy this holds up very well. Its still seamless and well executed, but I'm not sure it was fast as it is on Xbox currently. However, it is still bloody hard and playing this willI must admit that I am totally biased when reviewing this game, as I loved Sensi from the olden days. However, with xbox live, playing many of the games from the past either hold up well or fall flat, and boy this holds up very well. Its still seamless and well executed, but I'm not sure it was fast as it is on Xbox currently. However, it is still bloody hard and playing this will sort the men from the pretenders. Everything here is a classic in gaming, which is more than I could say for that crap cell-shaded remake two years on ps2.Only problem is live (apparently as I have had a live match), but the A.I. probably is better than most Humans anyway. For 800 points, its a bargain! Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 15 Critic Reviews

1. Xbox World 360 Magazine UK
    It plays a lightning-fast, ultra-competitive game, and the statistics are unbeatable in their completeness. [Oct 2007, p.96]
  2. One of those rare gems that stands the test of time, thanks to its near-flawless gameplay. And while the temptation must have been huge to overhaul the game for the next-gen release, it’s great to see that the SWOS developers didn’t cave to it. While the game may not be the prettiest game on the Marketplace, it’s certainly one of the most fun.
    Unlike most sports games that feel dated and tired years later, this one holds up quite well. It’s simple and fast, removing two of the hurdles many people find with the sport of soccer. The game also features an admirable amount of depth for a game that can be played with just a d-pad and the A button.