7.6

1. Nov 30, 2013
    So far I've only played a week with Enemy Within but the only thing I've seen different is getting medals and a few new things to research. This is NOT what I paid $40 for!! I feel ripped off and that this should have been a DLC, not a $40 game! I've rarely written a negative review but I think xcom owes me some money back. I've got hundreds of games and I was excited about the newSo far I've only played a week with Enemy Within but the only thing I've seen different is getting medals and a few new things to research. This is NOT what I paid $40 for!! I feel ripped off and that this should have been a DLC, not a $40 game! I've rarely written a negative review but I think xcom owes me some money back. I've got hundreds of games and I was excited about the new xcom enemy within. 2k makes a lot of games I like. I give this a low score because I feel deceived and robbed. But maybe there is something (really new) that I haven't gotten to yet with this game. Expand
  2. Apr 14, 2017
    Quelques petites nouveautés certes mais c'est clairement du réchauffé avec les mêmes défauts (caméra qui ne tourne que par angles pré-définis, visibilité problématique pour les roquettes et les grenades, décors qui deviennent transparents sans crier gare, déplacements sur les niveaux supérieurs mal aisés). On refait le même jeu patché en fait et on vous vend ça 40 balles !

La difficulté

La difficulté a été revue à la hausse également, du genre qui soûle et oblige à gagner du niveau. Ce n'était pas le cas dans Enemy Unknown ! quelle mouche les a piqués ? Déjà que le jeu a des longueurs inutiles avec Exalt... et là c'est quoi ces putains de missions où faut se taper 3 énormes robots-tanks à la suite ? sans déconner ? allez donc chier Firaxis !

1. Apr 22, 2014
    Many of the great franchises of the 90s have burned out or faded away. But now, XCOM is back in a way that plays like a love letter to the original. It may not be stellar, but it has everything to make it feel right with the old fans while at the same time welcoming the newbies with tentacular appendages. That is a rare and wonderful thing.
  2. Jan 2, 2014
    The follow-up to one of last year's best games is an enchanted version of the same masterpiece. Battles are more expansive and go way deeper than before. The higher difficulty levels alongside the Iron Man Mode gives the gameplay an incredible nerve and challenge. Xcom Enemy Within might as well also be one of this years best games.
  3. Games Master UK
    Dec 25, 2013
    Plenty of new features make this the perfect excuse to jump back into XCOM. [Jan 2014, p.85]