- Publisher: Digerati Distribution
- Release Date: Mar 4, 2022
- Also On: iPhone/iPad, PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Switch, Xbox Series X
- Summary: A Musical Story is a rhythm game set against a 70s backdrop. Explore the memories of Gabriel, a young man trying to come to terms with his situation through the connections to his musical memory.
- Developer: Glee-Cheese Studio
- Genre(s): Action, Rhythm, Music
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 1 out of 2
Mixed: 1 out of 2
Negative: 0 out of 2
Mar 2, 2022Depending on how quick you catch on to the game, and how many mistakes you make, you can finish the game in about 2 hours. It's a quick jaunt, but A Musical Story was a surprise and a delight for me, a solid and confident debut game from Glee-Cheese studio and I will definitely be grabbing the soundtrack to listen to once it’s available.
Mar 3, 2022It’s not such a bad game. Simple, quick, and easy with its challenging features, trying to hit each beat on time. Though with full honesty, I’m not a big fan of music genres when it comes to gaming, but this wasn’t too bad. It’s all about perfect timing, with each little activity and it gets a little challenging, but can be a bit boring for me. However if music games are things you love that is fine too, don’t let me push you away from this game.