tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Apr 2, 2019
    Angerforce: Reloaded may be a little too difficult for some to tackle but this game is right in my gaming style. The shmup genre is always something I have really enjoyed, so obviously I was looking very forward to giving it a go. AngerForce: Reloaded is one of the games that reminded me why I have always loved this particular genre. You quickly realize that the controls and shootingAngerforce: Reloaded may be a little too difficult for some to tackle but this game is right in my gaming style. The shmup genre is always something I have really enjoyed, so obviously I was looking very forward to giving it a go. AngerForce: Reloaded is one of the games that reminded me why I have always loved this particular genre. You quickly realize that the controls and shooting mechanics are right on, and never leave you in disappointment. The Audi and visuals presentation enhaceses your experience and overall immersion in the game. This then makes defeating the enemies rewarding and with the added variety present in the stages, the game remains fresh all along. you will rarely get frustrated thanks to the balance of the gameplay remaining fun, fresh, and challenging all at the same time. If you’re a fan of the shmup genre then you’ll thoroughly enjoy AngerForce: Reloaded because it gets so much right. It's easy to overlook any small problems since what's here is very well done and a great any addition to your Xbox One gaining library. E-Home gets it right once again! Expand
  2. Dec 7, 2019
    Fine vertical shoot em up. Graphics are good, music is a bit irregular with some very good themes and others quite average. The gameplay is very enjoyable and suficiently challenging. The problem I see is that a certain point one must repeat the same stages in order to improve the weapons and therefore end the game.
  3. May 26, 2019
    Really great game - feels like a mix between Psikyo games and Sky Force. Unfortunately the XO version has a bug and fails to save the progress very often. As the game uses an upgrade system like Sky Force this is a deal breaker - check for a bug fix before buying.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Apr 22, 2019
    It’s full of action, it’s easy on the eye and it continues to reward for as long as you pump time into it. AngerForce: Reloaded is a fantastic effort and a memorable scrolling shooter.
  2. Mar 25, 2019
    AngerForce is an accessible yet challenging shmup that frequently rewards its players whether they win or lose. Its gameplay is tight, responsive, constantly packed with action, and comes complete with diverse environments, heaps of enemy variations, and a shed-load of upgrades. Not only is it one of the best looking shmups in recent memory, it’s easily one of the most entertaining. Genre fans would do well to have this on their radar.