2.8

1. Dec 10, 2017
    One of the worst games I have ever played. Every time you leave an area, and some of them are very very close together, there is an incredibly slow load screen. The game should have cost no more than 5 to 10 dollars and even then it would be a hard sell. I love point and click games and walking simulator type games so that is not the problem here. The problem is the game is justOne of the worst games I have ever played. Every time you leave an area, and some of them are very very close together, there is an incredibly slow load screen. The game should have cost no more than 5 to 10 dollars and even then it would be a hard sell. I love point and click games and walking simulator type games so that is not the problem here. The problem is the game is just terrible. The story is nothing new, the voice acting is ok, the music is not great but the controls are atrocious. I literally fell asleep playing this game waiting to walk from one room to another to do almost nothing. Don't waste your money on this game. I wouldn't even recommend you play it for free. Expand
  2. Jan 5, 2018
    True, it does have an eery atmosphere, but that's not enough to take the edge off how clunky it is to play, the very average graphics and dialog... and the loading times!!! I played almost to the end when a bug meant I couldn't access the inventory and stopped my progress, which was actually a relief. I definitely would not recommend this game- it isn't worth the money or the time.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 10 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 2, 2018
    The only true horror in Black Mirror are the intrusive load screens and a game-breaking bug.
  2. Dec 16, 2017
    Even though I love indie horror, this was a bit too broken to appreciate properly.
  3. Dec 6, 2017
    Black Mirror is a difficult game to recommend. The story falls flat, characters are forgettable, and exploration is tedious because of poor environmental design and wonky camera angles. Despite a few clever puzzles, this emotionless journey into gothic horror left me with more questions than answers.