5.7

1. Mar 16, 2020
    Yeah it's a BATTLE ROYALE. I will relate my experience, I hated battle royales (pubg, fortninte and apex) My friends said to try this one. I downloaded this one, I played 5 times alone and yes, playing alone SUCKS. But then I understood the game and how it works and is fun to play with ya friends. The better part is that I can enjoy this game with my ps4 and PC friends for free! (And ifYeah it's a BATTLE ROYALE. I will relate my experience, I hated battle royales (pubg, fortninte and apex) My friends said to try this one. I downloaded this one, I played 5 times alone and yes, playing alone SUCKS. But then I understood the game and how it works and is fun to play with ya friends. The better part is that I can enjoy this game with my ps4 and PC friends for free! (And if you don't have friends in Live welcome, because players killed the community. Ps4 and Pc community are far more friendly than live.)About bugs, I played the game for 8 hours and I didn't got any bug or crash.
    The revive is an awesome idea imagine how frustrating it is play fortnite with a 100+ players and when you die you have to start all over again(loadings). Don't follow these biased opinions of fortniters and pubg players. Play the game with your friends and make your opinion.
    The only issues that I have is just some lags perhaps my ping and sometimes I rarely, actually very rarely I have some frame drops, but I guess that it's just the optimisation.
  2. Apr 6, 2020
    Note: I've played this game on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. I noticed considerable lag on PS4 (might be their servers, I'm not sure) but no lag on PC or Xbox One. I'm not that good at these shooting games, especially COD, but I love this game. Even though my kill/death ratio is very low, it's still a lot of fun. The more I play, the more I can unlock perks, guns, and attachments. It's a very fastNote: I've played this game on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. I noticed considerable lag on PS4 (might be their servers, I'm not sure) but no lag on PC or Xbox One. I'm not that good at these shooting games, especially COD, but I love this game. Even though my kill/death ratio is very low, it's still a lot of fun. The more I play, the more I can unlock perks, guns, and attachments. It's a very fast paced game, it takes teamwork (the more your team sticks together and communicates, the more success you will have. I would highly recommend this game for all levels of players. The map is huge, there are 150 players at a time which means even on a big map there's enough action. There are 2 game modes, Blood Money and Battle Royale, both are a lot of fun although Battle Royale can be a little stressful because one death and you're in the Gulag, die there and game over. Well designed game, nice spin on the Battle Royale genre, Highly recommended. Expand
  3. Mar 19, 2020
    It's been about I-Week since I started playing this. I've got good first impression and it grew better over the week. Verdansk is one of the best maps in BR, but saying this is a bit redundant because it's also the latest to be made available which means that it could observe and learn from the other attempts at BR. Though this may be the best BR map so far, my favorite, if you ask me, isIt's been about I-Week since I started playing this. I've got good first impression and it grew better over the week. Verdansk is one of the best maps in BR, but saying this is a bit redundant because it's also the latest to be made available which means that it could observe and learn from the other attempts at BR. Though this may be the best BR map so far, my favorite, if you ask me, is Miramar or Erangel, either one of these 2, I also like the new Karakin map as well some intense moments there and those sticky bombs are cool. TL;DR: Warzone is like a very user-friendly and at the same time polished PUBG. So, forget about all those attachments and weapons cause Warzone attempts to streamline all that and make for an accessible experience. If this is like PUBG streamlined, then as PUBG succeeded, this can succeed as well. I've been having many good games and hope to continue playing it. Expand
  4. Mar 10, 2020
    Warzone is unstable. It crashes, lags, blurs even when the settings are turned off, and freezes. As for issue with the game mode itself. It is a huge borefest compared to blackout. The money system is terrible and everything besides the map seems like a huge step back. The 1v1 for a revive is also a terrible idea. The lack of actual solo or duo que is also a huge bummer. Really isn't muchWarzone is unstable. It crashes, lags, blurs even when the settings are turned off, and freezes. As for issue with the game mode itself. It is a huge borefest compared to blackout. The money system is terrible and everything besides the map seems like a huge step back. The 1v1 for a revive is also a terrible idea. The lack of actual solo or duo que is also a huge bummer. Really isn't much gameplay to enjoy. Expand
  5. Mar 21, 2020
    One of the best battle royale games available right now. It's cross platform, which let's pc and console players play together, and it has a balanced loot system that gives everyone a chance to fight. My only problem with it is the visibility. Some operators are practically invisible in some locations, and some sniper spots are just broken. Otherwise, it's a great game if you like battle royales.
  6. Mar 28, 2020
    warzone é bom , gráficos bonitos , boa jogabilidade .
    achei bacana o modo saque do jogo , e o mais interessante é que no Battle royale apos vc morrer vai pro GULAG , caso sair vivo volta a partida novamente .
    recomendo aos que curtem jogos online
  7. Apr 4, 2020
    The game is damn good, however, it seems you're punished for being a good player and not using auto aim, since people that use it have guaranteed headshot. There are a lot of bugs and the auto aim ruins the game. It should have separate servers for real players and for people that don't know how to aim. I'm really disappointed, this could be a great game.
  8. May 5, 2020
    I'm having a great time with this game. A lot of customization, fast pace, and intense campaign.
  9. Apr 29, 2020
    As an xbox player, the fact I have to play with PC players who are using aimbots is absolutely outrageous. I do not mind playing with PC players, i already do with some of my friends. I have heard new ways to report players are coming, but I could easily avoid this by playing in console only games.

Also there now exists Quads, Trios, and Solos. Where is Duos? The servers consistently

Also there now exists Quads, Trios, and Solos. Where is Duos?

The servers consistently crash or lag. It's not fun when you are playing and you get kicked mid game to download an update.

It is *insane* that the game makes you download 8 dlc just to play the game. They just added another 18 GB one on top of their 12 GB update. I download the game, go to play after waiting, the it prompts me to download an entirely different and new "data pack". What is wrong with you Activision? Just do it like any other Xbox game.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 6 Critic Reviews

1. Mar 28, 2020
    Quotation forthcoming.
  2. Mar 25, 2020
    Call of Duty: Warzone on Xbox One takes the best – and occasionally the worst – from its own history and mixes it with the knowledge gained from its contemporaries to make an excellent experience that players can easily spend hours joyfully fighting in.
  3. Mar 21, 2020
    Call of Duty: Warzone is a top tier battle royale game and its early player numbers are reflective of that. As long as Infinity Ward is able to keep the game updated in terms of bug fixes and new content, it's hard to see why it won't remain one of the top battle royale games for months if not years to come.