7.6

1. Jul 13, 2018
    This remake brings none of the fun and all of the frustration of the original. Coupled with a sensitive Xbox controller left stick, this game becomes a chore to complete.
  2. Jul 5, 2018
    WOW what a crappy remaster. 30fps on this old game is NOT acceptable. Totally worthless, what a shame people still support this last gen trash. Next gen will be 30fps too if people don't stop supporting these horrible 30fps games.
  3. Aug 5, 2019
    I bought this game with the idea that it would be the 3 original games with new graphics, sadly it is not. For whatever reason the developer found the need to completely change the games jumping mechanics, control sensitivity and hitbox detection making them frustratingly hard at times. Before this remake I used to enjoy Crash Bandicoot games, now after finishing all 3 of the remakes, theI bought this game with the idea that it would be the 3 original games with new graphics, sadly it is not. For whatever reason the developer found the need to completely change the games jumping mechanics, control sensitivity and hitbox detection making them frustratingly hard at times. Before this remake I used to enjoy Crash Bandicoot games, now after finishing all 3 of the remakes, the idea of playing them again gives me a headache. My rating would have been different if the developer actually listened to the feedback of fans and changed the N sane trilogy back to how the originals played, but they didn't and even defended these horrible controls. Yes, it is doable to beat the game but it is absolutely not fun at all and has been one of the most frustrating game experiences I had in my life. If you love Crash Bandicoot games and liked the originals, think twice before buying this. Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 15 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 5, 2018
    A great remaster whcj comes to Xbox One to give the best of a saga that is already a classic.
  2. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Aug 18, 2018
    Some N Sane platforming precision, but Crash sets the remaster bar high. [Sept 2018, p.88]
  3. Jul 20, 2018
    The Crash Trilogy holds onto its roots and respects the original releases by keep everything that matters, and by that I mean the things that made it so successful, intact. The steep difficulty curve will no doubt scare away some prospective on-lookers, but for those that grew up playing these games it just wouldn’t be Crash without it. The N-Sane Trilogy is a no-brainer pick up for anyone that wants a challenge, but digs a great deal too. Three well renowned games for the price of one is absolutely N-Sane.