5.9

1. Jun 23, 2020
    Great game, hard and challenging! I loved this game from start to finish! Recommended!
  2. Mar 16, 2020
    This is a one trick pony, its fun to hit the ball with your stick and watch the pinball like action for about half an hour, but then its just a grind. Gameplay never evolves or requires any type of skill.
  3. Nov 5, 2019
    I wish I was good enough to enjoy it more, but, unfortunately, I don't enjoy it enough to "git gud". It does have really smooth controls and a beautiful art style. The small amount of lore is also interesting and fun. Sound design is stellar. If difficult, fast-paced puzzle indie games are your style then check it out. It is on Xbox Game pass so try it!
  4. Oct 5, 2019
    L'étron indé du jour est comme le plat du jour : dégeulasse... il a été fait avec les restes de la veille ou de l'avant-veille, on ne sait plus... et pourtant il est en 3D ! en trois-di-men-sions, ça troue le cul ! mais hélas en 3 couleurs et demi : jaune clair, jaune foncé et un peu de gris je crois et du noir en option.

Il faut... il faut faire quoi dans ce truc au fait... ah oui,

Il faut... il faut faire quoi dans ce truc au fait... ah oui, jouer au flipper pour collecter de l'électricité pour débloquer.... euh des portes. Puis, trouver un autre flipper pour débloquer la porte suivante... putain mais c'est brillant ! les trous de balle qui ont pondu ça méritent le Nobel de la connerie à vie.

Bon, on ne vas pas s'attarder plsu longtemps sur cette daube d'attardés : il est temps de la balancer au fonds du puit, le puit tout blanc. Puit, puis pardon ! on tire la chasse.
  5. Sep 13, 2019
    Creature in the well is a fun and addictive top down puzzle game with a vibrant and unique art style that made me feel like I was playing a cartoon with a simple but yet Beautiful vibe. the game play reminds me of older hack and slash games from the early 2000s but with a unique pinball twist. it also has a truly gripping plot that will keep most players on there toes wondering where am ICreature in the well is a fun and addictive top down puzzle game with a vibrant and unique art style that made me feel like I was playing a cartoon with a simple but yet Beautiful vibe. the game play reminds me of older hack and slash games from the early 2000s but with a unique pinball twist. it also has a truly gripping plot that will keep most players on there toes wondering where am I and who am I. however this game has one drawback, I personally think that the boss battles could be a little repetitive to some players but the felling of completing a boss battle is extremely rewarding especially after trying for over 2 hours on one boss battle. The gameplay is smooth and fluent and does not feel clunky at all also the controls are very simple and easy to learn, it did not take long for me to master the controls and start exploring the vast amounts of levels this game has to offer. In conclusion this game is a very fun and exciting game with a gripping and interesting story that will pull you in, I personally think this game has much potential because it is a unique experience that everyone should try. Expand
  6. Oct 5, 2019

Il faut... il faut faire quoi dans ce truc au fait... ah oui,

Generally favorable reviews - based on 15 Critic Reviews

1. CD-Action
    Oct 25, 2019
    It is fascinating how the gameplay intensifies in response to players interactions with the environment. Just a few moving balls and once dead and abandoned room changes into a deadly arena. Though it shines at the beginning, with time the game loses some of its initial charm. [12/2019, p.59]
  2. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Oct 13, 2019
    Creature In The Well is a hectic joy to play, and the unlikely genre fusion works astonishingly well. Maybe someone should try that ice cream burger after all. [Issue#183, p.79]
  3. Oct 1, 2019
    Creature in the Well is visually fascinating and manages to bring together hack and slash with dungeon crawling and a pinball twist. It sounds like a strange mix, but it works brilliantly.