7.0

1. Jul 23, 2021
    one of the best inovative games ever realy cool and fun all around the challenge is well worth it
  2. Jul 21, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. FANTÁSTIC GAME
    Realmente não acreditava como o jogo simples poderia ter uma mecânica tão envolvente, estão de parabéns os criadores.
  3. Jul 27, 2021
    Este um jogo que tem uma mecânica de ataques e chefes diferenciado e uma história legal com vários chefes diferentes e muito legal.
  4. Jul 26, 2021
    An absolute pleasure to play and an easy GOTY contender

Fluid controls, amazingly designed levels, challenging bosses & a world ready to explore. A must have for Xbox owners and another fantastic game from Devolver Digital
  5. Jul 25, 2021
    Un muy buen juego, sobre todo si te gustan los juegos de Zelda, con un acabado artístico muy bonito, y un gameplay muy entretenido.
  6. Jul 26, 2021
    I was not expecting to like the game as much as I did. It's definitely a must buy.
  7. Jul 21, 2021
    Great game and it looks awesome, so much fun a zelda like game, I hope to play it one day.
  8. Jul 25, 2021
    Great game, with amazing music and decent gameplay. Could have had a better ending and more combat stages, like during the build-up to the second boss fight.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 8 Critic Reviews

1. Jul 30, 2021
    Happily, Death’s Door, the new action adventure game about a hard-working, soul-reaping crow is very much a love letter to the old Zelda games. Its mechanics are satisfying in a chip-off-the-old block way, its visuals are a delight and its story line is touched with assured, easygoing humor.
  2. Jul 24, 2021
    As a game reviewer, I assumed I was bad at games so how on earth did I find Death's Door to be an unchallenging and somewhat unsatisfying experience? Whatever the reason, it's still a good game and I enjoyed mercilessly slaughtering its unique bosses.
  3. Jul 23, 2021
    Though a short game, there has been so much thought put into Death’s Door. Even Crow’s smallest of movements are so cute and bird-like. I wish there was more because ten hours just isn’t enough! The humor is splendid, and the mysteries waiting to be uncovered are so tantalizing.