6.6

1. Jun 20, 2020
    **** what are these people of your phil spencer embarrassing trash trash trash
  2. Aug 9, 2020
    Simplesmente um dos piores jogos de 2020. Eu já não esperava nada, proposta era um lixo, depois quando joguei, realmente percebi que eu estava certo. Preferiria passar meu tempo comendo no Burguer King do que jogando essa porcaria.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 16 Critic Reviews

1. Jul 15, 2020
    Disintegration is a solid game that relies too heavily on the wrong pieces. The multiplayer is limited and the campaign feels haphazard at times. I still really enjoyed my time with it and suggest everyone give it a look down the line. Not sure if the multiplayer aspect will have a tail outside of the launch window, but the campaign is solid and the mix of styles really sets this game apart from a lot on the market.
  2. Jul 14, 2020
    Disintegration had amazing potential and it still does. I do enjoy the campaign, but I can't forgive or overlook the sheer number of faults and flaws that exist within. I hope that V1 Interactive genuinely takes the feedback from the community and improve upon this game because I see the potential, but the execution is what prevents this game from taking flight. Would I recommend this game at its current $49.99 price? No. Half of that and below though? Every day of the week.
  3. Jul 4, 2020
    Disintegration is an interesting mix of action and strategy. Although the emphasis is on action, the gameplay still feels unique enough to make the game stand out in an enjoyable way. In the end, however, the game falls short of its potential; there is just too many flaws and limitations. If you think the concept looks exciting Disintegration is still worth a try, at least after a few updates and when the price tag has been reduced.