7.4

1. May 17, 2016
    The game is all you can expect from a rogue-like... and more!

The game is all you can expect from a rogue-like... and more!

Yes, the learning curve is steep and the game, by its random aspect (it's a rogue-like right?) can be frustrating at times, but nothing compares to the atmosphere the game brings with an amazing soundtrack, awesome artistic direction and the steady progression. These are also some of the reasons why the Souls series is cool as well. Each door is a complete surprise, you need to move slowly, make sure each of your decisions are well planned. The game proposes a ##### load of characters, each with their own abilities, different modes you can unlock, all kind of funny events. We played the game with 3 other friends in coop and we had a blast.

I could go on and on about the mix of genres and such, it might not please everyone, but those who have the courage to die and retry, will stay there for quite some time!
  2. Jun 15, 2020
    The game as a whole is incredible, but my experience with playing multiplayer wasn't the best, and it lacks more options on the main menu to change the options of the game, such as audio or language

Generally favorable reviews - based on 13 Critic Reviews

1. Apr 19, 2016
    We've spent at least 12 hours in Dungeon of the Endless, and we haven't seen the end yet. And yet we start our quest over and over again, because the tactical gameplay and the element of luck that comes with randomly generated environments makes this game something special.
  2. Apr 14, 2016
    Overall, despite the bugs, it's an enjoyable experience that requires the player to stay on his or her toes while keeping the crystal's light alive.
  3. Apr 12, 2016
    An interesting stab in a new direction that has its definite flaws, but is still worth the time - if you're willing to give it.