7.4

1. Jan 2, 2018
    I’m a big fan of the Dungeons series and I have had quite a lot of enjoyment on both the previous games, but in my opinion the previous games lacked polish but thankfully this has been rectified a lot in Dungeons 3. I found the campaign to be more interesting in this game, and the variety in each mission keeps things fresh and interesting throughout. I was also impressed with theI’m a big fan of the Dungeons series and I have had quite a lot of enjoyment on both the previous games, but in my opinion the previous games lacked polish but thankfully this has been rectified a lot in Dungeons 3. I found the campaign to be more interesting in this game, and the variety in each mission keeps things fresh and interesting throughout. I was also impressed with the difficulty curve in the game because they ease you in gently and this in turn makes the game more accessible to all gamers. Dungeons 3 does however have a few limitations and the biggest limitation for me was the population you can have, and in my opinion it would have been better if they allowed you to have more of a population. The story in the game continues to be interesting and the added humour never outstays its welcome because the humour is actually pretty funny. The gameplay as ever has been done really well. Each different mechanic in the game works really well, and this in turn keeps the gameplay fun and exciting throughout. At times the game does suffer with some technical issues though but none of these issues really impact the game’s drawing power instead they just cause a slight annoyance. The presentation side of the game is where the game has seen the most polish. Visually the game has a nice amount of detail, and the sound design does a very good job of making you become immersed in the game. At the end of the day in my opinion Dungeons 3 is definitely the best game in the series so far. There is still a few niggling problems that remain, but they have managed to improve in most areas and that is certainly the case with the amount of polish the game has had put into it. Fans of these types of games will absolutely love this addition and for the amount of effort the game has had put into certain areas it definitely gets a big thumbs up from me. Expand

1. Jan 8, 2018
    A solid Dungeon Keeper-style strategy sim, with compelling gameplay and good online modes. Gamepad controls aren't optimal though, making it a bit uncomfortable to play in some areas.
  2. Nov 21, 2017
    Dungeons 3 lives on the rents of its spiritual father Dungeon Keeper, and its most remarkable triumph is not to hinder too much everything that did well the last title, but without bringing remarkable improvements.
  3. Nov 15, 2017
    If you like a base builder that hearkens back to the age of Evil Genius and Dungeon Keeper, and can look past some performance issues and the occasionally stupid AI, then this is definitely one you should look at getting. It’s funny, it looks nice, and it will definitely fill that need to plunder and pillage.