Experience realism and authenticity in this year's definitive football game: PES 2020. GAMEPLAY: New dynamic dribbling skills, new first touch techniques and finely-tuned ball physics, all developed in close consultation with renowned midfielder Andrés Iniesta. MATCHDAY: Pick a side andExperience realism and authenticity in this year's definitive football game: PES 2020. GAMEPLAY: New dynamic dribbling skills, new first touch techniques and finely-tuned ball physics, all developed in close consultation with renowned midfielder Andrés Iniesta. MATCHDAY: Pick a side and join forces with newcomers and veterans alike in a grand struggle for dominance in this new online competitive mode. MASTER LEAGUE: A completely revamped ML experience awaits — featuring a new interactive dialogue system, an overhauled menu design and a more realistic transfer market realized through improved data integration.
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
PES 2020 - E3 2019 Trailer
Oct 2, 2019It comes as no-surprise that eFootball Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 fits into the category of an exceptional football simulator. Superb graphical realism, and tantalising gameplay, create an experience that fans of the beautiful game should absolutely play. Konami really needs to find a way to license the Premier League and La Liga to start tempting those away from FIFA, especially those who are really bothered about licenced content.
Sep 12, 2019eFootball PES 2020 is definitely the best episode in the series since several years, bringing many improvements making it more modern but without losing its tactical gameplay. It still needs to improve in licences and AI, but it's surely a suggested buy for soccer lovers.
Official Xbox Magazine UKOct 12, 2019Konami’s gradual return to form takes another welcome stride forwards. [Issue#183, p.85]
Sep 17, 2019eFootball PES 2020 is a brilliant game offline that delivers plenty to do and exciting gameplay to be enjoyed. If it’s to be judged solely on playing against the A.I. and friends locally, PES 2020 on Xbox One is a must have. Sadly for Konami, the online side presents a slight dip in quality and the constant waiting to find a match is a pain, especially for the new Matchday mode.
Dec 31, 2020A fantastic game worth trying!
1. This is the first football game I’ve played and enjoyed, in this decade. This game is made for everyone!A fantastic game worth trying!
1. This is the first football game I’ve played and enjoyed, in this decade. This game is made for everyone!
2. PES 2020 is an enjoyable, simulation sort of game in respect to handling players’ movements while playing the same. The controls and player movements are near to reality.
3. Planning strategies and tactics, positioning players and other in-game options are good for preparing before starting the matches.
4. Cut-scene visuals and replays are enjoyable and fun to watch.
5. Recently, though I’ve had an opportunity to play other newly released football games for a brief time period, I would recommend ‘PES 2020’ because of its almost realistic game-play physics and in-game arrangements... This is a personal choice.
6. Practice mode is great! In ‘skill training’, you are taught kick styles, tactics, etc. In ‘free training’, you can practice however you want to.
7. Whether online, co-op or solo, playing PES 2020 is a great experience.
8. PES 2020 is truly an entertaining game.… Expand
Oct 5, 2019This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The gameplay is always stunning every year for Pes games. This game just need PRESENTATIONS and OPTION File to import kits and badges for Xbox One. And I think this can boost the sales on Xbox One.… Expand
Jan 18, 2020Muy similar al año pasado, pero aún así es mucho mejor que el FIFA en prácticamente todo. Y es mucho mejor en lo que realmente importa, que esMuy similar al año pasado, pero aún así es mucho mejor que el FIFA en prácticamente todo. Y es mucho mejor en lo que realmente importa, que es el Gameplay.… Expand
Dec 18, 2019This game is undoubtedly better than Fifa as far as game physics and visual realism is concerned, but it has adopted the same annoying "cantThis game is undoubtedly better than Fifa as far as game physics and visual realism is concerned, but it has adopted the same annoying "cant score no matter what you do" tactics as Fifa, which unfortunately drags the score down for me. I'm all for realism, but when nearly every pass you make goes straight to the opposition team and your hitting the post or bar 8 times in a game it just becomes tiresome. It's not realistic, it's just boring. It always happens right after you start the game as well, same as Fifa. It's a real shame they have adopted this way of playing as the game can be a joy to play sometimes. The movement of the ball and the player physics are incredible, and the way you can score goals is so diverse.
When you know theres no way to score and win certain games tho, what's the point ?… Expand
Sep 20, 2019Começando queria destacar: Sempre preferi PES/WE a Fifa.
Mas esse (PES 2020) apesar do apelo positivo e do bom recebimento da crítica, paraComeçando queria destacar: Sempre preferi PES/WE a Fifa.
Mas esse (PES 2020) apesar do apelo positivo e do bom recebimento da crítica, para mim foi uma decepção por vários motivos.
Primeiro e um dos mais notórios é a falta de inovação nas opções e modos de jogo. PES simplesmente não evolui, onde temos:
- O Rumo ao Estrelato é o mesmo desde tempos. Percebemos até uma diminuição nas opções.
- Master League só colocaram umas cenas para começar e contratar mas o jogo em si é igual. As transferências aqui são ridículas e com poucas opções. A Konami prometeu mudanças, mas foram insignificantes.
- Myclub é exatamente o mesmo do ano passado e sabemos que lá para Julho/Agosto vão parar de ter atualizações e empresários. Ou seja, o jogo não dura nem um ano no modo online.
- O restante é mais do mesmo. Amistoso, partida aleatória. Um modo novo (Match day) não consegui jogar.
O segundo ponto que me deixou decepcionado foi a jogabilidade. Com certeza mudaram e há alguns pontos bons sim, mas tem MUITOS BUGS. Está exagerado dessa vez. Até esperei para comentar pois achei que teria atualização. Mas sabemos que oficialmente ficará só para o mês que vem. Então temos:
- Sistema de colisão está esquisito e jogadores não conseguem dominar a bola.
- IA do próprio time é muito esquisita.
- Troca do cursor que não troca as vezes para o jogador mais perto da bola.
- Passe dado para um companheiro perto mas quem é acionado é o cara do outro lado do campo.
- Juiz tá trocando falta, inventando ou parando jogada com vantagem (algumas claras de gol).
Depois de mais de 10 dias jogando não me adaptei. Prefiro o 2019 sem dúvidas.
- Cruzamentos e 'enfiadas' de bola sem noção alguma.
- Velocidade do jogo esquisita… Expand
Feb 1, 2020complete disaster! the demo version was promising, the final version is the same crap of recent years... I wasted my money! The collisioncomplete disaster! the demo version was promising, the final version is the same crap of recent years... I wasted my money! The collision system and fouls are totally broken, the game is a mess, artificial intelligence is terrible, there are no sliders for offline mode... Conclusion: I bought FIFA 20 and now I'm happy again. I've played PES for 20 years, never again! Buy FIFA and be happy (or at least less unhappy).… Expand
- (0 views)