3.5

1. Feb 25, 2019
    I like how they're afraid to list "male" and "female" as a choice at the start, just "body type" is available. Western Society circa 2019: celebrate mental illness, scientific facts don't matter, respect the precious fee fees.

Ignoring the astronomical new level of SJW woke-ness from Ubisoft, its just a bad game overall. It's Far Cry 5 DLC, might even pass for a mod on PC. The cash-grabbiest cash grab that would make Activision blush. Same map as Far Cry 5, just "reworked" into a Rage knock off.

Tedious grinding and loaded (again) with MTX's. They were at least conscious enough of what they were doing to not charge $60 at release but this shouldn't have been priced higher than $20.

Skip it. You're not missing anything.
  2. Feb 22, 2019
    Another example of politically correct garbage, a cash-grab and a lazy job by the developers, don't even bother with it.
    It's not even a Far Cry game anymore.
  3. Feb 17, 2019
    This game is designed to be tedious and boring. The RPG "elements" added make it feel nothing like a Far Cry game. The design choices all try and push you towards spending extra money in the cash shop. Do yourself a favor avoid this game like the plague.
  4. Feb 19, 2019
    pior igual far cry primal ,por que não fez dlc gratir no far cry 5????? pra paga mais de 50 dólares o mesmo jogo de far cry 5 , pra min far cry morreu
  5. Feb 22, 2019
    Get woke go broke.

75 characters I must type so I am tying this long necessary sentence.
  6. Feb 27, 2019
    I thought Far Cry 5 was a great game, but New Dawn is like they gave the assets for Far Cry 5 to a bunch of interns and said, here, see what you can make of this. I gave it a go for two sessions and decided I have had enough. I am trading it in for something else. Maybe the reason I dislike it so much is because I just finished playing Metro Exodus which is a near masterpiece. New Dawn byI thought Far Cry 5 was a great game, but New Dawn is like they gave the assets for Far Cry 5 to a bunch of interns and said, here, see what you can make of this. I gave it a go for two sessions and decided I have had enough. I am trading it in for something else. Maybe the reason I dislike it so much is because I just finished playing Metro Exodus which is a near masterpiece. New Dawn by comparison just feels superficial, trashy and soul-less. Expand
  7. Mar 28, 2019
    Not a bad game if I’m honest. But my god are there bugs and glitches in this short version of far cry.. detection is really messed up and the story is boringly mind numbing, my suggestion to UBISOFT would be to either make a new farcry with better stealth mechanics and listen to what the users wants or just give up and move on.
  8. Apr 9, 2019
    My first FarCry game was Farcry 5 and I loved it me and my friend grinded it over and over and over again but I was very disappointed i spent 60$ on this game to finish it in 8.5 hours i bought the most expensive edition for nothing i didn't even realise i had finished the game when i only realised i was finished the game when I got to the final mission I am very disappointed and I hopeMy first FarCry game was Farcry 5 and I loved it me and my friend grinded it over and over and over again but I was very disappointed i spent 60$ on this game to finish it in 8.5 hours i bought the most expensive edition for nothing i didn't even realise i had finished the game when i only realised i was finished the game when I got to the final mission I am very disappointed and I hope they expand the game with DLC and more Expand
  9. Feb 25, 2019

Skip it. You're not missing anything.

1. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Mar 9, 2019
    Hardly a far cry from what's come before, but still surprisingly enjoyable. [Issue#225, p.74]
  2. Feb 28, 2019
    If you love Far Cry then there is no reason for you not to want to involve yourself with Far Cry New Dawn, as it does everything you would expect and a little bit more.
  3. Feb 25, 2019
    I must admit that I find it easy to recommend Far Cry: New Dawn, especially to folks who happen to be fans of the series like I am. While it’s certainly not the best game in the franchise, or even the second or third best, it’s a very solid affair, and one that offers good value for its price tag. You’ll get a lot out of this game, including fun, a good challenge, lots of side content and some very dangerous and difficult beasts to hunt. If you’ve never been a fan of the series, then Far Cry: New Dawn won’t win you over. However, if you’ve ever enjoyed one of these games, or happen to really enjoy this type of experience, it’s well worth picking up.