7.2

1. Feb 18, 2018
    When I first saw Fe it without a doubt was something that tickled my fancy a great deal, and I was actually looking forward to it quite a lot. Thankfully Zoink! have done the 3D platformer genre justice and when it’s all said and done to say I had an enjoyable time with the game would be a massive understatement. Obviously the most important thing about a game like this is the platforming,When I first saw Fe it without a doubt was something that tickled my fancy a great deal, and I was actually looking forward to it quite a lot. Thankfully Zoink! have done the 3D platformer genre justice and when it’s all said and done to say I had an enjoyable time with the game would be a massive understatement. Obviously the most important thing about a game like this is the platforming, and thankfully I never suffered with any problems throughout my playthrough here. Everything felt tight and responsive at all times and this made exploring very fun. Speaking about exploring this game is without a doubt at its best when you explore greatly. There are plenty of things for you to find and the world emanates beauty and feels alive at every turn, which is great. Unfortunately though the game is a little on the short side and I definitely wanted more, which is a testament to how much I enjoyed this game. Something that really makes Fe stand out over the other game’s in the genre is the game’s mechanics. Each different mechanic plays a vital part in the process of the game and it adds to the story which is very unique in some ways. As far as the gameplay goes I actually found it to be pretty decent. There are plenty of puzzles for you to get to grips with and I found these puzzles to be very charming and very rewarding once completed. I will say though that I would have definitely liked a bit more of a challenge when playing this game because I never once felt like I was in trouble and this can harm the game’s replayability. The presentation side of the game is absolutely perfect in my opinion. Visually the game looks gorgeous and you can tell that each different area has had a lot of love and effort put into it. The sound design is also amazing and without a doubt it creates a very charming and immersive atmosphere that never lets you go. At the end of the day Fe surprised me a great deal because I didn’t expect it to be this good. Don’t get me wrong I didn’t think it was going to be bad, but I was shocked by how much I enjoyed my time with the game. Everything about the game shines very bright and the love and effort that’s gone into it is apparent from the get go and for that reason it gets a massive recommendation from me. Expand
  2. Feb 21, 2018
    I was so excited for this game after watching a demo at Gamescom last year. The art, music, and theme were right up my alley. Fortunately after getting my hands on it last week, it did not disappoint. The game is beautiful, the music stirring, and the game mechanics are tight and original. Although very short, I thought everything was really well executed. To me the game kind of felt likeI was so excited for this game after watching a demo at Gamescom last year. The art, music, and theme were right up my alley. Fortunately after getting my hands on it last week, it did not disappoint. The game is beautiful, the music stirring, and the game mechanics are tight and original. Although very short, I thought everything was really well executed. To me the game kind of felt like if Viva Pinatas and Inside Out had a weird, yet lovable baby. Expand
  3. Nov 15, 2020
    Juego precioso, buen sonido, corto pero no tanto como me esperaba, unas 5 horas, aunque muy rejugable para sacar el 100% y se puede ir a las 10h. La cámara, los controles y la jugabilidad en general son muy mejorables, pero no terribles, y la historia rara pero interesante.
    Buen juego entretenido y curioso para pasarse en un finde si te gustan esta clase de juegos.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 29 Critic Reviews

1. Apr 12, 2018
    Fe isn’t an awful game though, but it’s a bit disappointing, and I feel as though there definitely could have been some additional polish to make the experience better. That being said, I was addicted to collecting songs, discovering crystals and making friends with a lovable group of forest creatures. If you can get over the frustrating platforming and sometimes clunky controls, you should definitely check out this stylish and unique first entry in the EA Orginals library.
  2. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Apr 3, 2018
    A unique but flawed puzzle game set in a world that is never less than engaging.
  3. Mar 9, 2018
    Fe is a beautifully ethereal game that, despite its flaws with plot comprehension and spatial organization, is a pleasure to play. If you’re fine with wandering, and don’t mind the feeling of being swept along on a journey rather than pioneering the journey yourself, then the weak points of this game will seem a lot less weak.