8.1

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Sep 23, 2016
  2. Sep 23, 2016
    Forza Horizon returns! This time the Festival visits Australia which was a good choice for scenic purposes. Now, I am not a car guy, I literally know nothing about cars. But I bought Horizon 2 on Black Friday two years ago and I loved it. So I had high expectations for Horizon 3. It delivers on those expectations. The game immediately tosses you in as the Festival leader for the firstForza Horizon returns! This time the Festival visits Australia which was a good choice for scenic purposes. Now, I am not a car guy, I literally know nothing about cars. But I bought Horizon 2 on Black Friday two years ago and I loved it. So I had high expectations for Horizon 3. It delivers on those expectations. The game immediately tosses you in as the Festival leader for the first time, walking you through new features like hiring drivatars to work for the Festival, hiring radio stations, or building a fan base through both races and stunt events. Showcase events are back and the game pretty much kicks off with the showcase that is shown in many of the trailers, where you race a huge double-rotor helicopter.

I bought the Early Access because I am out of town next week and I really wanted to play ASAP, and I'm glad I did. It's been fun. Horizon 3 is an easy game to pick up, but you can make it as challenging as you would like. There's a lot of flexibility and customization, but at the same time it's not overwhelming. Many features and vehicles from previous Forza games return. The graphics look great, especially the Australian environment and sky. There are a ton of songs to listen to as you play, from EDM to classical, or just drive in silence. I highly recommend buying this game if you are a car person or a driving simulator enthusiast. The game has a 91 on Metacritic, so they must have done something right with this game. I have loved it and look forward to playing it in the weeks ahead.
  3. Oct 9, 2017
    Forza Horizon 3

Roaring through the Australian outback in a thousand-horsepower Lamborghini at neck-braking speeds simply shows what type of game Horizon 3 is. It’s not a normal racing game – such as Forza’s Motorsport series, or Gran Turismo – it’s one that gives you an open road, and no limits. This is what Forza Horizon is. Maybe using a brand-new hypercar isn’t your thing – maybe
    Forza Horizon 3

Maybe using a brand-new hypercar isn’t your thing – maybe you prefer a classic American muscle, or even Japanese tuners. Whatever your favourite car choice may be, Horizon has most likely got you covered. With over 350 cars from all corners of the world, there is an endless variety of cars to experience within the game. The amount of tuning and customization within the game means that you can turn something as slow as a Volvo 850 R into an extremely powerful beast capable of beating the fastest cars in the world. In recent years, the Need for Speed series has been improving the customisation side of their game to a high level, and for visual upgrades Need for Speed has a bigger variety, however for the performance upgrades Forza has far more possibilities and options.
    The standard for map design in the Forza Horizon series was already high, with Forza Horizon 2 being set in a beautiful location in Southern Europe alongside the Mediterranean. However, Horizon 3’s world completely eclipses it. Forza Horizon 3 is set in Australia, and the amount of different environments – such as Byron Bay, the Outback and the rainforests – is amazing. Furthermore, the attention to detail across the whole map is extraordinary, as even little things such as road markings, signs and even garbage bins outside houses are made with extreme care and precision. Whilst the map in Forza Horizon 3 is nothing in size in comparison to The Crew, the amount of changing landscapes and different environments makes it just as good, if not better.
    Helping the world look incredible is the new authentic lighting featured in Forza Horizon 3. The dramatic, ever-changing weather is simply some of the most realistic weather in any game. The reason the lighting is so impressive is because Playground Games, the developers, sent six staff members to New South Wales in Australia, armed with a 12K camera to simply record the sky. The variety of weather is realistic to what happens in Australia, adding to the authenticity of the game.
    In the last two Horizon games, your character was simply just an entrant in the Horizon festival, with strict guidelines on the events you had to do in a certain order. However, this time, your character is in charge of the festival. Any single event has no restrictions – you can choose the class of car, the type of car, the weather, the time, the amount of laps and more. Not only that, but as host of the festival you have a larger choice of activities to complete in the game.
    The incredible graphics come at a price, however: the game only runs at 30 frames per second on the Xbox One, remaining locked as always. Inconsistently, the game can drop to lower frames per second, but this is usually only during unimportant cut scenes in the game. However, because this new Forza is released on PC, it is possible to play at a higher frame rate, but you will need a powerful system. The recommended specs for playing at 60 frames per seconds is a NVIDIA GTX 1060 combined with an i7 3820 is what is needed. Sometimes the PC version can experience frame drops, and rarely the game can crash, however it does not happen often.
    There are also two expansion packs in the game – Blizzard Mountain, which takes players to snowy, torrential conditions and the ‘Hotwheels’ expansion. This expansion adds ‘Hotwheels’ ramps, stunts and cars that many people played with as children to the game, adding a high-octane dream containing life-size toys completing loops and half-pipes type of fun to the game. Taking a Pagani Zonda R on miles of stunts, banking on many iconic orange tracks from Hotwheels is delightful. It differs completely from Forza’s realism, adding a completely different automotive experience to the game.
    The fact that you do not get penalised for bad driving shows that Forza is striking a clear balance between an in-depth simulation and a fun casual game, and they are doing that very well. Sure, you can get rewarded for ‘clean driving’ if you do not hit anything for a while, but if you decide to completely smash through every fence in your way? ‘Great wreckage.’ Letting players get experience to rank up by driving how they want to show they believe there is no ‘real’ way to play the game, so you can play it exactly how you want to.
    Forza Horizon 3 is, in my opinion, the best ever racing game to be released. It has a great mix between realism and arcade, with a simply fantastic car selection, and so far it has not been boring once. This game is simply miles ahead of the current competition.
  4. Oct 4, 2016
    If I were asked to describe Forza Horizon 3 in a nutshell, I think I'd pretty much say that it's like a much-lamented Top Gear challenge, in Australia, with your friends and random drivers culled from the population of gamers playing the game across the world. I'd also add that it's a lot of fun, and I really mean FUN with a capital F.U.N.

There's something gloriously madcap about being

There's something gloriously madcap about being able to hit the open world of Australia with over 450 cars to drive, push them to the limit in a mix of brilliantly designed events. There's something beautiful about hitting a dune in the Outback at 200MPH in a Bugatti Veyron and landing a sweet jump that gives you 3 stars.

Forget Football as the 'Beautiful' game, that honour goes to Forza Horizon 3.

The bottom line here is that Forza Horizon 3 is a game you really need to play if you have an Xbox One. If you're even the slightest bit interested in this kind of racer, get it, it won't leave you wanting.

It might leave you wanting more.
  5. Dec 9, 2016
    It is wonderful best graphic best sound and music many many good cars very attractive single player and multiplayer modes it's one of the top 5 games of this generation and maybe the first one
  6. Sep 25, 2016
    There is a reason these titles continue to be successful, they're just beautifully built games, amazing concept of what people want to do with cars!
    I enjoy FH series because, it doesn't take racing too seriously, unlike FM that is your serious track game, these games let you enjoy going off road, jumping a car you'd never really get airborne and doing it with your mates!
    Australia,
    Australia, (STRAYA) which is my home, they have done an amazing version of our coast (Not overly distant accurate) and truly loved driving familiar looking roads!
    The reason I haven't given this a 10, FROM AN AUSTRALIAN, GET MORE AUSTRALIAN CARS. like the couple in there are nice, but seriously, we arguably have created some of the most powerful muscle cars. VL TURBO, VZ CALAIS 6 LITER, VX, VY, VZ SS, XR6 TURBO, G6E TURBO! COMMON! Make it happen forza!
  7. Feb 3, 2017
    This game is not about racing with a cars, it is about cars with racing like a tool to enjoy them. Game has max positive and relax atmosphere, hundreds of cars, great sounds, one of the best Xbox One visuals at all. Yes, it is pure arcade, but feeling from driving model is not weird or unnatural. It is great and who want more realism, can always customize assist and difficulty. The gameThis game is not about racing with a cars, it is about cars with racing like a tool to enjoy them. Game has max positive and relax atmosphere, hundreds of cars, great sounds, one of the best Xbox One visuals at all. Yes, it is pure arcade, but feeling from driving model is not weird or unnatural. It is great and who want more realism, can always customize assist and difficulty. The game has a few improvements like street racing and maximal customization. There is much more freedom - custom races, championships, tasks. This is the best open world racing car game I know. I can just recommend it. Expand
  8. Oct 28, 2016
    This is the first Forza horizon game which I have played as I don’t tend to play driving games and I have been extremely impressed. There is a massive range of car types and driving environments which prevents the game from getting repetitive.

The visuals and audio on the cars are very realistic and the scenery is breath-taking. This could be some of the bet graphics which I have seen on the Xbox one so far.

I was impressed with the music choices, however I felt that there could be more tracks on each of the radio stations. There are a lot of hours involved in completing the game and the music starts to become repetitive.

The gameplay is excellent as it has a range of fun stunts and challenges along with some competitive racing for some more serious moments.

What I enjoy most about the game is seeing cars in unexpected situations stunt and challenge situation or having a race between some of the less obvious cars. I haven’t taken advantage of all of the online feature but I did enjoy rivals mode competing against my friends-list lap times.

Although there is no riveting story line I did feel entertained for many hours which would indicate the successful of the game.
  9. Sep 25, 2016
    The.game.is.tons.of.fun. I didn't enjoy an aracade racing game that mich since NFS Most Wanted (2005). Graphics are gorgeous, the landscapes beatiful and the cars very well modellized. Nothing wrong with the gameplay, you'll get the hang of it immediately. As for the content don't worry, you'll sink hundreds of hours in it. Recommended.
  10. Oct 7, 2016
    This game is so highly addictive it should almost be illegal LOL. I'm serious I never had a weekend go by so quick. I start playing it and next thing ya know my weekend is over and all I did the whole weekend was play this. This game is gorgeous its incredibly fun its well put together the fun factor is very high. Definitely if you haven't already bought this game go out and buy it rightThis game is so highly addictive it should almost be illegal LOL. I'm serious I never had a weekend go by so quick. I start playing it and next thing ya know my weekend is over and all I did the whole weekend was play this. This game is gorgeous its incredibly fun its well put together the fun factor is very high. Definitely if you haven't already bought this game go out and buy it right now trust me Expand
  11. May 22, 2019
    Spend around 80 hours in this game, finishing it in 100%, taking part in many multiplayer races and blueprints. This is the best racing game. Period. The only thing that is s***y is the music... every radio sucks ass... they should have added a nu-metal, death metal, oldschool rap and rave radios instead of awful pop/rock/newschool rap music, which you can hear here. At least you can turnSpend around 80 hours in this game, finishing it in 100%, taking part in many multiplayer races and blueprints. This is the best racing game. Period. The only thing that is s***y is the music... every radio sucks ass... they should have added a nu-metal, death metal, oldschool rap and rave radios instead of awful pop/rock/newschool rap music, which you can hear here. At least you can turn off radios and listen to your own music. Pickens approves! Expand
  12. Sep 28, 2016
    jogo epico que merece ser jogado do inicio ao fim, pois é uma obra de arte primorosa e cheia de possiblidades, nao deixe de jogar, pois é um dos melhores da geração
  13. Sep 28, 2016
    um épico mundo, um lugar inesquecivel, isso é a definiçao de forza horizon 3 que conseguiu se superar e ser o melhor do seu genero, tanto no pc como no xone, os de pc devem agradecer essa oportunidade
  14. Oct 11, 2016
    Do you like cars? Do you like Australia? Do you like taking long walks on a beach during a sunset? Do you like taking fast drives on the beach in a photo realistic Lamborghini during the most beautiful digital sunset you have ever seen? Then play this game! Not only does this game look stunning, it is perhaps the best racing game in the past 15 years, heck maybe ever. After unlockingDo you like cars? Do you like Australia? Do you like taking long walks on a beach during a sunset? Do you like taking fast drives on the beach in a photo realistic Lamborghini during the most beautiful digital sunset you have ever seen? Then play this game! Not only does this game look stunning, it is perhaps the best racing game in the past 15 years, heck maybe ever. After unlocking dozens of amazing cars last year in Forza Motorsports 6, I spent weeks racing in the simulation while constantly being amazed at the realism and attention to detail the team at turn 10 were able to bring to the racing genre. I thought this is racing heaven. This June I was watching Xbox's E3 press conference when all of a sudden a kangaroo jumped across the screen in the most amazing photo realistic world. I thought to myself "Wait, what game is this?" and just as my mind started to race, a beautiful car drifted onto the screen and all of my fond, distant memories of FH2 and recent memories of FM6 rushed through my head. I could not have been more excited and have had higher expectations for this game. Yet on launch day this game still amazed me. What playground games and turn 10 have done with this game has set the bar at an all time high for racing games. Whether I am drifting down the beach listening to my own playlist of music or jumping sand dunes in Halo's WartHog while ride of the Valkyries blasts through my speakers, the game is always providing fun yet heart pounding action. Online races, customizable challenges, drivatars, and of course Forza Horizon's signature races with boats, trains, and helicopters carrying jeeps all bring something unique to the game. The map is large and diverse, filled with secrets and detail. I could go into more specifics about how great the driving feels or the graphic fidelity of this game on xbox one, not to mention its included xbox anywhere 4k counterpart on the PC, but anyone who has the slightest interest in racing games just needs to experience this game for themselves. Go buy this game! 10/10

Anyone who has rated this game lower than an 8 just does not have interest in racing games. If you don't believe me then go download the free demo. It is a drop in the bucket compared to the full game but you will get a sense of what this game has to offer.
  15. Oct 29, 2016
    Welcome to Australia, Forza! The third game in the Horizon spinoff series, the Horizon Festival has moved Down Under. Unlike the first two Horizon games, you are the boss of Horizon, which means you must earn fans to upgrade festivals and unlock showcases. The soundtrack is amazing, all 350 cars - and DLC - sound, look and feel incredible, online multiplayer is brilliant, there are a lotWelcome to Australia, Forza! The third game in the Horizon spinoff series, the Horizon Festival has moved Down Under. Unlike the first two Horizon games, you are the boss of Horizon, which means you must earn fans to upgrade festivals and unlock showcases. The soundtrack is amazing, all 350 cars - and DLC - sound, look and feel incredible, online multiplayer is brilliant, there are a lot of things to do online and offline and the views are beautiful. All Forza games are great - except Forza 5, due to most of it being DLC - but Horizon 3 is the best one yet! Expand
  16. Nov 3, 2016
    Forza Horizon 3 is outstanding and a breathe of fresh air, there are lots of activities to complete and the horizon festivals add a niche element to the racing genre. There are a wide variety of cars, bucket lists and championships that you can choose from. These let you race in your own path whenever you feel like. There are multiple online modes that only add to the replay-ability andForza Horizon 3 is outstanding and a breathe of fresh air, there are lots of activities to complete and the horizon festivals add a niche element to the racing genre. There are a wide variety of cars, bucket lists and championships that you can choose from. These let you race in your own path whenever you feel like. There are multiple online modes that only add to the replay-ability and you can have fun racing with friends while enjoying them. Also, a healthy selection of music in radio stations make you feel good inside. The only negative are the frame drops in certain areas of the game but these are only minor. Expand
  17. Apr 19, 2017
    To be honest, I have never seen a more perfect game. Truly beautyful visuals, an amazing sound design, incredible. Also the world is one of the best in gaming, with vast areas and lots of great roads and dirt tracks. Sure there isn`t much of a story or to do except drive around, and it could have needed a few more showcases as post game, but the feeling of riding your dream car through theTo be honest, I have never seen a more perfect game. Truly beautyful visuals, an amazing sound design, incredible. Also the world is one of the best in gaming, with vast areas and lots of great roads and dirt tracks. Sure there isn`t much of a story or to do except drive around, and it could have needed a few more showcases as post game, but the feeling of riding your dream car through the breathtaking Australian country side is something I will never forget. The car selection is also great, however its a hard grind to get enough cash for the most expensive cars, but as long as we have wheelspins thats no problem. All in all Im in love, everything else is simply perfect. Best Game EVER Expand
  18. Jun 23, 2017
    Forza Horizon 3 is the first in this series of Horizon games that I have loved. Excellent car variety, very large open world, nice course variety, and very pretty visuals.
    Music has a wide variety, but nothing that really broke new ground. Car clubs have limited use and were not very well fleshed out. Online is fun with some interesting game modes.
    Ultimatly, this game is about the
    Ultimatly, this game is about the cars and the environment and it is excellent in both of those respects. Not a perfect game, but a great one that I have sunk many many hours into.
    Great pick up for a fun experience, but do not expect simulator level driving.
  19. Feb 28, 2017
    I seemingly forgot to review this game! I'm a Playstation gamer and never owned an Xbox, until this game was released. Due to the shortage of good car games on the PS4, I treated myself to an Xbox One just for this game. felt a bit guilty, but no regrets. I love ths game, and have played every week since the release. Looks great, and is piles of fun. Really enjoy online, and love theI seemingly forgot to review this game! I'm a Playstation gamer and never owned an Xbox, until this game was released. Due to the shortage of good car games on the PS4, I treated myself to an Xbox One just for this game. felt a bit guilty, but no regrets. I love ths game, and have played every week since the release. Looks great, and is piles of fun. Really enjoy online, and love the different selection of cars you see in each online race. if you love (arcade) racing, you'll love this game. Expand
  20. Mar 8, 2017
    For someone who does not give a **** about cars and racing games this game is really good.I never thought I would even play a racing game but man this game is so damn good and gorgeous.Played it both on xbox one and pc.
  21. Sep 29, 2016
    Excelente juego, hay una gran variedad de vehículos para todo los gustos, los paisajes son maravillosos he tomado una gran cantidad de fotos en el modo foto y todas lucen espectaculares. Se podrían mejorar algunos pequeños detalles como la sensación de velocidad y mayores opciones de personalización pero todo lo demás es de 10.
  22. Oct 7, 2016
    Melhor game de corrida da atualidade. Jogabilidade e gráficos incríveis. Forza Horizon sempre foi bom mais esse superou todos! Parabéns Microsoft! Os Efeitos de gotas da água quando corre na praia, personalização dos carros, tudo muito bem feito.
  23. Oct 13, 2016
    melhor jogo de corrida da geração e um dos melhores do ano, é aquele jogo que merece ser jogado por mais de 100 horas, pois é um jogo que tem muita variedade.
  24. Nov 24, 2016
    The cars are extremely lit, fam.

The cars are extremely lit, fam.

Cory in the house review: You must buy this game. This game is simply phenomenal. The plot was captivating, riveting, and emotional at the same time. The gameplay though obtuse at first sight, was focused and polished to the finest pixel. The laughbox that they decided to add in may appear as a bonehead move at first glance, but it perfectly complimented the witty dialogue.

The best anti-war game I've ever played.This game is simply phenomenal. The plot was captivating, riveting, and emotional at the same time. The gameplay though obtuse at first sight, was focused and polished to the finest pixel. The laughbox that they decided to add in may appear as a bonehead move at first glance, but it perfectly complimented the witty dialogue.

The best anti-war game I've ever played.
  25. Nov 27, 2016
    I just bought an Xbox One for this game and it was well worth it. It's one of the best racing games I've played. The graphics are incredible and I encourage anyone who is even remotely interested in racing games to pick it up.
  26. May 11, 2017
    To be honest, i never played forza horizon one all to much, but i played the heck out of forza horizon 2, and once i got my hand on forza horizon 3, i knew i would love it, and i did, i love all types of games
  27. Sep 23, 2016
    An almost impossibly beautiful landscape actually outshines the gorgeous roster of automobiles in this romping, multifaceted funfest. The multitude of objectives make this a great game for almost any gamer demographic and the flexibility of gameplay ensures that everyone will have a good time doing it. Months of frivolous fun await those that pick this game up....Game of the YearAn almost impossibly beautiful landscape actually outshines the gorgeous roster of automobiles in this romping, multifaceted funfest. The multitude of objectives make this a great game for almost any gamer demographic and the flexibility of gameplay ensures that everyone will have a good time doing it. Months of frivolous fun await those that pick this game up....Game of the Year candidate without a doubt. Expand
  28. Sep 23, 2016
    I'm really loving the game nothing to explain here just buy it! I completely recommend it! Really surprised me that it has no downgrades with classic features like auction back in the game the game if off to a big start and they will build off more in the future which is great all games should be flooded like this and more imo!
  29. Sep 23, 2016
    Simeplemente es el mejor juego de carreras al que podrías jugar. Es un todo en 1 en conducción. Llevo desde niño jugando a juegos de carreras y en mi vida he visto algo como esto. 10.
  30. Sep 23, 2016
    FH3 takes what wasn't done well in FH2 (4 race championships that became repetitive; offroading in hypercars being too easy; race checkpoints encouraging corner cutting or weird lines to be fast; RWD cars being too loose; roads that are not exciting to drive on; a map that felt smaller than it should) and replaces all of them with new systems that completely eradicates those gripes,FH3 takes what wasn't done well in FH2 (4 race championships that became repetitive; offroading in hypercars being too easy; race checkpoints encouraging corner cutting or weird lines to be fast; RWD cars being too loose; roads that are not exciting to drive on; a map that felt smaller than it should) and replaces all of them with new systems that completely eradicates those gripes, unlocking the true potential of how this type of racer can be such a joy to play.

Races feel much better now, with the roads/checkpoints incentivising proper racing lines and hitting the apex.

Offroading is much more suited to proper offroaders, while supercars are prone to skip and flip over the bumpy ground.

RWD cars are now much more satisfying to drive.

The map is once again littered with many icons, and not just four. The game feels a lot more free and open as a result, you have the power to choose what and where your next activity will be.

The map now has well designed roads that feel fun to drive on, plenty of bends and elevation changes to put any car through its paces.

The lighting model might look bland on occasion, but more often than not it blows away what FH2 had to offer, especially during sunrise/sunsets.

The progression system is addicting. Instead of ticking off the next 4 rave championship for the 30th time with 138 to go, completing activities add fans to your festival which unlocks more activities and the big milestone showcases (basically a REP system).

Most importantly, Forza Horizon 3 is genuinely really fun to play - all you ever need in a game.
  31. Sep 23, 2016
    It's an amazing race, everyone should play it. A lot of cars to choose, big map, when you play it makes you believe you in the game, it's nothing but awesome, Microsoft Studios is showing why they deserve the trophy of best game producer.
  32. Sep 23, 2016
    best racing game. playground always innovating and bringing a lot of hours of fun. great graphics, great audio, good music. and varieties of cars.HDR is 4k upscale on xbox one s
  33. Sep 23, 2016
    It could use a neutral gear when in manual sequential and when ABS is off for some reason I can break during corners without locking up but otherwise, perfect.
  34. Sep 23, 2016
    The best arcade race game, you can also play as simulator, it is not a simulator like Motor Sport but you still can change this in game. It's the game of the year no doubt.
  35. Sep 23, 2016
    Astonishing racing game. Best open world racing game and best racing game overall this generation for me. Huge array of cars and a vast amount of activities and landscapes to roam in a completely open world. 10/10 from me!
  36. Sep 23, 2016
    BY FAR and away the BEST racing sim ever made. Blows away anything the "competition" can offer. Drive Club, gran turismo just dont even come close, not even in the same ballpark. Simply packed with content and features. Improves on Horizon 2 in every way. Not sure how they can top this one. Easy 10!
  37. Sep 23, 2016
    You are the chief this time, and all attentions are over you now. This game is extremely beautifull and all aspects is nothing more superb. Thanks for this marvelous game PlayGround, Turn10 and MS.
  38. Sep 27, 2016
    Je qualifierais simplement ce jeu de chef d'oeuvre. Le meilleur jeu de voiture de cette génération.
    Ne passez pas à coté. il est parfait. (plateforme : XboxOne)
  39. Sep 24, 2016
    This game is just super fun, never been a racing games guy, but this one is just amazing. Lots of content, free roam, beautiful graphics, gorgeous immersive map and it plays amazingly on the PC (thought its demanding). Can also play the game on my XBOX ONE without having to buy the game again. Microsoft, you did extremely well this time.
  40. Sep 23, 2016
    The third one is always the best of a series, and this game can confirm it, best car games I have played in a while.
    If you are a race gamer, this is MUST have.
  41. Sep 24, 2016
    This game is phenomenal from the cars the music the races everything is done right. High octane racing Beautiful scenery , you truly are front and center since you're the boss. this is the best racing game this gen. It looks Spectacular in 4K if you have a 4k tv. Gameplay is buttery smooth. If you never played a forza game this is a great game to start with .
  42. Sep 28, 2016
    Forza Horizon 3 has expanded on the Horizon series with a much larger open world (two times the size of the FH2 and four times the size of FH1), a large car list, CO-OP Campaign, a first for the series, wide bodykits, and overall an amazing game.

In this edition of the Horizon series, you are the boss of the Horizon festival located out in Australia. You also have the power to recreate events into dream events with the new blueprint mode. The blueprint mode allows you change the settings of the current race you're about to join. You simply adjust the weather, time of day, what cars are to be allowed in, the amount of laps to race around in, renaming the race, etc. Bucket lists can also be created instead of changed. You simply choose a car you own, the choose one of the different modes, and then you choose the location. Simple as that.

The car list has also been expanded since Horizon 2. Now supporting over 350 cars but however the real star of the show being wide bodykits and much more visual customization. You can even put a Liberty Walk kit on a Ferrari. I don't even know how Forza did it but they did. The handling model has improved quite a bit.

The graphics look spectacular, a nearly locked 30FPS at 1080p is still in effect, tuning is back, a new drift mode has been implemented, also a new drone mode for video content, upgrading your festival how you'd like, more stuff to do, brighter more vivid colors, Xbox Play Anywhere Program, DMX is in the game, HDR capability, naming and creating your avatar character, Hiring friends for bringing in festival upgrades, the world is much more open, and FRIGGIN CO-OP!!

Pros:
    Amazing graphics
    Brilliant Race Editor Mode
    Drone Mode
    Co-op Gameplay
    Improved physics
  43. Sep 24, 2016
    This is not just a racing game , its the best one. As a PS4 owner I just couldn't resist and buy myself an Xbox last month and it's games like this that make it worth the purchase!
  44. Sep 26, 2016
    It's an amazing race game that everyone should enjoy. A lot of cars to choose, big map, when you play it makes you believe you in the game, it's nothing but awesome, Playground, Turn 10 and Microsoft Studios are showing why they deserve the trophy of a great team.
  45. Sep 28, 2016
    This is a very good game, nice graphics, good sound, you should buy it because it is a good quality product, great gameplay and fun, I enjoyed racing cars appear in the game play them very beautiful and glitter
  46. Sep 24, 2016
    The new standard for open world racing games. If you liked the previous Horizons you will be very impressed with this one. It has that Midnight club and Need for speed vibe but is still uniquely it's own. If are more of a sim racer this game is not for you go back to Motorsport and stop complaining about how unrealisticly fun this game is.
  47. Sep 23, 2016
    praying ocelot you glanced at the game didnt you? you quite obviously havent played it or watched it more than 5 minutes otherwise you wouldnt be comparing it to gran turismo. you dont even know what an horizon game is....its 100% free roaming....sony have NOTHING like this you can go ANYWHERE in the world....through a house yard.....an industrial estate.....a crocodile edge of apraying ocelot you glanced at the game didnt you? you quite obviously havent played it or watched it more than 5 minutes otherwise you wouldnt be comparing it to gran turismo. you dont even know what an horizon game is....its 100% free roaming....sony have NOTHING like this you can go ANYWHERE in the world....through a house yard.....an industrial estate.....a crocodile edge of a river....a jungle.....there are no invisible barriers. its not a sim its all about the horizon tournament......how can it possibly be rehashed whenit has original ideas no other developer has ever done?
    the open world is gorgeous, you can win an online game by coming last.....which i love.....idiots that just try to ram you....just set your difficulty up high,,,and stay at the back......drive well and make sure you finish.... you get tons of bonus points.
    this game is about fun through and trough.......its glorious.
    its the driving game of the generation
    fanboys giving it a zero are just idiotic jealous morons
  48. Sep 26, 2016
    It's everything i want in a car game.
    One minor issue; glitchy multi-player and general issues with online integrity, most of witch can easily be hot fixed with a patch.
  49. Oct 2, 2016
    Can a game try to be everything to everyone and succeed? Strangely yes. So many things to do, so many gaming and driving styles covered, such fun, such beauty. You can have as much multiplayer as you want, you can play coop with your friends who have PCs, you're discovering totally new things every 2 hours again and again and again.
    It's the 9th forza, and I don't know where it can go
    It's the 9th forza, and I don't know where it can go from here. This game is an instant classic.
  50. Nov 15, 2016
    As far as I'm concerned, this is one of the greatest arcade racing games I've ever played, without a doubt! Putting it briefly, the music selection is excellent, and better with the ability to incorporate Groove playlists for your own music, career races can be played as they are, or customised to your preference, and the amount of cars is astounding for an open-world racer, at around 370As far as I'm concerned, this is one of the greatest arcade racing games I've ever played, without a doubt! Putting it briefly, the music selection is excellent, and better with the ability to incorporate Groove playlists for your own music, career races can be played as they are, or customised to your preference, and the amount of cars is astounding for an open-world racer, at around 370 at the time of writing. Not to mention, the open world of Australia is very beautiful and varied, and the game is an absolute joy to look at.
    Conclusion, buy it, whenever you can! Even at full price, it's a steal, the wealth of content that's in it!
  51. Sep 26, 2016
    Forza Horizon 3..Best xbox one game for 2016, this game is perfect.
    350 vehicles, australia is beautiful, the sound..Omg thx microsoft game studios !
  52. Sep 25, 2016
    O melhor jogo de corrida Arcade da geração disparado. A Playground e a Turn10 fizeram um ótimo trabalho. Gráficos bonitos, mapa dinâmico e vivo e a trilha sonora está fantástica assim como no 2. Parabéns.
  53. Sep 26, 2016
    Can not deny this game is a upgrade from fh2 not just because of the car list the sound of the cars and the setting but the offroad racing is greatly improved and mobbing around the dunes in a buggy is just a joy this game also looks amazing, it is the best driving game I ever played so far
  54. Sep 26, 2016
    Honestly one of the most visually beautiful games I've ever played.
    Hundreds of cars ranging from your first family car to high performance hypercars, and a photo mode to view them all in.
    Honestly one of the most visually beautiful games I've ever played.
    I'm not personally the biggest fan of the music and car festival concept the Horizon Festival is, but after you've been playing for a few hours it fades away and you're given the ability to drive around and do all the races you want.
  55. Sep 26, 2016
    Jogo majestoso, cenários fantásticos, gameplay deslumbrante, grande variedade de veículos e tipos de corridas além da incrível sensação de liberdade ao dirigir pela Austrália.
  56. Sep 29, 2016
    Great game! If you want a good experience in a big world this is for you. Excelente juego, mucho mejor que su antecesor. UN mapa enorme y muchos detalles. Simplemente EXCELENTE
  57. Oct 3, 2016
    Jogo Excelente,nao tem o que falar jogabilidade muito bom os graficos Lindos
    Na atualidade nao existe um jogo melhor que Forza,entao essa sera minha nota pela essa obra prima
  58. Oct 6, 2016
    its so much awesome game ilove it and blah blah blah ilove it and ....................................................................................................................................
  59. Sep 23, 2016
    Melhor jogo de corrida que joguei em minha vida ! superando ate o saudoso NFS Underground 2, Microsoft e a Playground games esta de parabéns ! Gráficos de ultima geração, jogabilidade perfeita, ambientação magnifica !
  60. Sep 24, 2016
    jogo muito épico, conseguiu melhorar todos os aspectos do forza horizon 2 que já era um jogo soberbo, e forza horizon 3 é um jogo para marcar a geração, entao deixo minha frase final: ´` parem de chorar sonystas, está feio!
  61. Sep 23, 2016
  62. Sep 27, 2016
    Forza Horizon 3 is a very good game. If you love Youtubers, drones and going sideways round corners then this game is perfect for you. If you love being forced to play online, then again, you're gonna love it.

If you want a game with loads of varied single player content, then it's going to get boring very quickly. Compared to FH2 it offers nothing new. Yes it has a bigger map but with not variety.

It's a laugh and a break for the simulation based racers and online with friends it's a lot of fun, but not everybody likes to drift online.

Great exclusive for Xbox One owners, and something than PS4 owners don't have at the moment.
  63. Oct 1, 2016
    This game is absolutely phenomenal. Best racing experience of this generation WITHOUT exception. I can't wait to dive back in. I'd like to also note that the graphics are insane, they changed things a lot from fh2 and its pretty much all for the better. So glad i bought this.
  64. Sep 27, 2016
    You've all likely heard a range of different positives, so here is my take. I'd personally probably edge more towards 8.5 than 8 but as we're only allowed whole numbers I'll stick with an 8...

So, whilst I’ve not quite put in the hours compared to Forza 2 (though I never finished that to be fair, so much content!) I think the new one is better which means it’s my favourite real car racer of all time… It’s not perfect though, here’s what I’d like to see:

Festival upgrades – have a management system in place, not just “press X to upgrade” I’d have loved to have maybe a skill tree style thing at each festival with stuff like “resurface roads”, “add more tents to attract fans”, “more garages to attract drivers” etc… that way as you level up you can also spend cash/skill points to improve things how you choose – I’d like to see this in a future entry for sure, but at the moment it's still satisfying.

4-player bucket lists – shame these are only 2 player, or at least the ones we have found are… I’d love to see some 4 player stuff, I know you could find yourself on top of each other, but that’s part of working together! Most other races and showcase events can be tackled with 4 players, so it's a shame.

Custom races – love that you can create your own exhibitions and bucket lists, but these are within the limits of the already established tracks/rules – I’d love to actually plot out a route on the map and create a race from scratch, imagine how awesome it would be to do a full lap of the outside roads on the map or to do some crazy drag race style stuff in ridiculously heavy traffic!

Photo mode in co-op – this is sorely missing, and the drone has no photography options which is a shame – I’d love to see this as an option so we could take some cool shots – I don’t expect it to pause the game, but to allow us to pose and take some cool, stylised shots, would be neat!

Drone – This is cool and very quick at finding barns and other secrets, however it’s also very flawed – I’d like to get a LITTLE bit higher (not talking take off in to space, but just twice the height you can currently achieve) this would be good to better view the area, also it has no lights or anything which is a shame at night, it’s basically useless!

Time of Day/weather - When creating a blueprint event you can pick time of day and weather, it would be great to be able to just pause the game and do this too, even if the game then gently rolls you into that setup so it's not jarring... It's mainly for the photo mode that I'd love to see this, I have a lot of random shots of cars parked in the sun, but very few in the extreme weather and I think that's mainly because of me hanging around in the outback.

VW - Where is VW?! Missing from the game, and as a big Beetle fan I really wanted to upgrade one to the max and fly around the outback.

Other than that I’m in awe at the game, there’s a huge amount of variety in place, with everything you see in Forza Horizon 2 and more including stunt jumps, convoys, co-op campaign, the blueprint system, Groove music integration...
  65. Oct 2, 2016
    I've spent 30+ hours playing this game and I'm having a blast. The best open world driving game I've played this gen. If you have an Xbox One, you need to have this game in your collection. You won't regret it.
  66. Sep 26, 2016
    I absolutely love this game, after playing forza Motorsport 5 and forza Horizon 2, this is my favourite by far. The scale of the map is amazing and there is a huge amount of cars available for purchase. I also liked the addition of Aussie classics like the ford falcon etc.
  67. Oct 5, 2016
    Hands down the best in the series, better than the Original. The wealth of things to do, and entertainment far exceeds the price. I do not hesitate in recommending this game
  68. Sep 29, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. So the long-awaited third installment of Playground Games critically acclaimed Forza Horizon series finally stores this month. After the Original received a score of 85 back in the days of the Xbox 360 and the Sequel received an 86 (both scored out of one hundred) could the 3rd iteration achieve this same level of adoration from fans and critics alike? Well, from my own perspective it seems to have done that.

For clarification purposes, I have played both Forza Horizon and Forza Horizon 2 extensively, and have also (thus far) put between 15 and 20 hours into the new game. I only purchased the Standard Edition and thus will not be giving any information in regards to any of the VIP, DLC Cars or the 4 Day Early Access feature from a standpoint of an owner of the content.

Firstly, lets discuss the scenario in which you dropped, this looks to be a role reversal from the previous 2 games. Previous Horizon games have you being an attendee at the festival working up through the ranks via wristbands etc. to become the most prominent racer at the festival. Horizon 3 has you as the boss of the Horizon Festival working to gather fans in order to expand the festival sites, unlock new festival sites and unlock new showcase events. It is a different perspective on things and a welcome change. But, what does it actually change in terms of gameplay? It still seems to be do a bunch of races and other PR stunts to unlock a new item/festival or showcase and repeat. OK, there are multiple variations on the objective front and race types (which we will get onto) which make this different to any other rinse and repeat racing game around at the moment.

The first instance of action is to reach the festival site, this is split into an on road section and off road section. Then this is followed by a race against a Chinook helicopter with a Willy's Jeep swinging recklessly from it. Health and Safety man...
    But I digress, the intro scenes are very intelligently done with you experiencing both road and off road cars/buggies to get a feel for both and then a huge spectacle to grab your attention.

One of the points I want to make is about customization and variation. Forza Horizon and furthermore Forza as a franchise have always been good at allowing you to customize the gameplay to your preferences. This is what I believe will give the game the longevity that it needs. You want to add any vinyls to your car, go find one of the thousands of community created items. You want to make it a race for a specific class, create your own event via blueprint. The list goes on and on and on. The Forza blueprint for customisation is one of if not the best I have seen for consoles, almost every aspect of difficulty, assists, event type not to even mention the 350+ car roster.

The setting of Australia is perfect for the Horizon world, with vast deserts of the Outback through to the urbanised areas of Surfers Paradise to the white sandy beaches of Byron Bay. All of the areas are a pleasure to view from all angles and they all seamlessly blend into one another you never leave a zone and it immediately changes there is a space which you can see that it gradually changes. It adds a certain road trip atmosphere that is essentially what the entire game is about.

To further develop the atmosphere that needs to be constructed. The Horizon dream has developed a wide array of music that can be played from a variety of music stations. From drum and bass to indie rock even to classical there should be something that everyone could appreciate here. One further thing I was not expecting (i just might not have been aware of this) was interactivity with Groove Music, this is something I would like to see more often, allowing individuals to further tailor their experience with their own music by pulling down playlists from there.

In terms of online features, there is hundreds and hundreds of options, from an online cruise in free roam to online racing and even the clubs in which you can affiliate yourself to a club and gain bonuses (i.e. Credits) for advancing up the rankings. Plus the game will pull down people from the club into your games as drivatars on occasion.
    Performance wise, this seems stable I have not experienced any disconnections and synchronisation seems very good in my time playing, however this can be different dependent on region and quality of internet connectivity (mine is quite good at present but not running fibre so not the best) so your experience may vary slightly.

Conclusions:

Forza Horizon 3 is a well rounded game probably the strongest of the 3 Horizon titles with a highlight on the customisation of YOUR game to YOUR preferences, being able to tailor the game to your specific requirements. I am concerned that some people may find the game a little repetitive to unlock items however.

My feeling is that the game is very good and is deserving of the 91 that Metacritic is currently giving it. (at time of writing)
  69. Oct 1, 2016
    É MUITO épico, tive a hance de jogar no xbox e pc, e como fã de corrida posso afirmar que é um dos melhores jogos de corrida dessa geração, o forza vem correndo sozinho, vamos esperar gt, mas o forza está épico.
  70. Oct 1, 2016
    After months of waiting I am excited to be playing a well designed and beautiful Forza Horizon 3. This new branch of probably many more to come forza games is exciting. It looks fantastic and you can't ask for a better control system. You must be wondering why I gave it a mediocre 7?

After hours of play time, and enjoying the beautiful scenery I grew bored very quickly. This game seems to be missing a spark that should drive me to complete it (no pun intended). Even though there are additional features, and many cars, it still seems to be very repetitive. This is a new game so I understand it may have some flaws from the start but I do need to say that I have not been able to connect to an online server since my purchase of this game.
    On an additional note I realized that this game which was created by Playground Game seems to have a lot of ideas taken from Test Drive Unlimited 2 which was created by Eden Games. I am not sure if this was due to lack of creativity, or maybe some type of joint cooperation to make Forza Horizon a great game.
  71. Mar 9, 2017
    480 cars tones of events and a huge map to explore, what more can I say but this game is a masterpiece. Don't listen to the poor ratings, they're probably jealous PlayStation fanboys.
  72. Mar 11, 2017
    El mejor juego arcade de coches de la historia, asi de simple.
    Graficamente es un deleite visual sin fin, es largo, es super jugable y divertido.
    Los juegos de Forza son la mejor saga de conduccion de la historia, solo los Ridge Racer me han hecho pasar tantas horas de juego.Forza se ha comido a Gran Turismo.
  73. Sep 30, 2016
    i wondered a long time how can they improve the gameplay , but they did, there is hundreds of play times in this jewel, a must buy for Xbox One owners, no ps4 racing games can't compete with this ...
  74. Sep 26, 2016
    Exactly what you would expect from the third installation in Forza Horizon series.
    The same arcade game-play as before, with minor improvements.
    New and bigger world.
    More cars.
    What more could a Forza Horizon fan want :)
  75. Dec 2, 2016
    Yo lo he jugado muchísimas horas y he me he parado a pensar por que leído y visto que se dice que es el mejor juego de la ultima década. Yo creo que se quedan cortos con solo lo de una década. Yo creo que desde Daytona Usa 2 o Scud Racer yo no recuerdo nada mejor que este Horizon 3. Es tanto grafica como en juego completo lo mejor del género que se ha hecho en 20 Años. Horas y horas deYo lo he jugado muchísimas horas y he me he parado a pensar por que leído y visto que se dice que es el mejor juego de la ultima década. Yo creo que se quedan cortos con solo lo de una década. Yo creo que desde Daytona Usa 2 o Scud Racer yo no recuerdo nada mejor que este Horizon 3. Es tanto grafica como en juego completo lo mejor del género que se ha hecho en 20 Años. Horas y horas de velocidad y **** brillante. Expand
  76. Dec 5, 2016
    Big , Beautiful, Sounds great and gets the blood pumping. a brilliant racing game that improves on the previous outing. Australia is the perfect setting and is authentically recreated. This year its up to you to manage the Horizon festival and so far its one hell of a ride.hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyt
  77. Dec 16, 2016
    I actually bought an xbox 1 just for this game, something to hold me over until Forza 7, just couldn't play this game for more than about 5 hours because it gets boring VERY quick, I've bought the last 3 forza's previous to this one.

Where this game falls short.. as many others have stated, it's too "sim" to be a really fun arcade style race game, too realistic for that, but at the same time, driving all these cars through the desert, running over trees with little penalty completely ruins how real everything looks, I suppose it's a catch 22, more realistic is better looking, but the game itself is arcade-ish themed, guess I'll just wait until Forza 7.
  78. Oct 4, 2016
    jogo bem feito, gráficos lindos, historia contagiante, mundo aberto, diversos tipos de carros , clima dinâmico, varias competições , modo online surpreendente. jogo nota 10
  79. Oct 10, 2016
    This is a very slick, fast moving and very beautiful game. And I get to race in a Warthog!!!!! Yeah baby. Big Halo fan here! But I am now also a big fan of Forza. Forza 3 makes you really feel like you are racing in the jungles, beaches and cities of Australia! And the most important thing about this game, is that it is fun!!!!!
  80. Feb 26, 2017
    Da mucho asco como te cobran por dlcs cuando sacan tantos forzas. Dejen de explotar la saga, ya estan pensando en un forza 7 y no piensan parar. Un juego mas del monton
  81. Apr 18, 2017
    Encore plus chatoyant et plus grand, l'Horizon nouveau pousse le bouchon jusque chez les kangourous et s'impose d'emblée comme l'un des plus beaux jeux de bagnoles en monde ouvert. Il ne souffre d'aucun ralentissement et s'avère étonnamment spectaculaire avec sa météo évolutive, son cycle jour-nuit et... son monde immense !

Il manque tout de même -en fait- des piétons que l'on pourrait

Il manque tout de même -en fait- des piétons que l'on pourrait écraser à sa guise, un peu comme dans Carma euh... mais je digresse... On peut déjà rouler n'importe où n'importe comment comme un gros con avec son gros kat'kat ou sa Lambaudi à 200 000 euros et ça, c'est rigolol à ce qu'il paraît.

Evidemment toujours aussi arcade -rien à voir avec un Motorsport- le jeu se prend facilement en main comme ses aînés et se révèle plutôt distrayant... un certain temps qui devient de plus en plus limité au fur et à mesure que l'ennui progresse à très grande vitesse...

Le multi-joueurs n'est plus aussi agréable ni efficace que dans le premier Horizon et son audience m'a semblé en net recul, car elle comprend tout à la fois : les super-débilos, les transfuges des GTrons et le public NFS ! le pire des mondes en fait, rassemblé dans une foire lente et lourdingue de kévins et de temps de chargement.

En outre, Horizon 3 se révèle une abominable usine remplie de remplissage qu'il vous faudra limer jusqu'à l'intox. Ce n'est évidemment pas le modèle physique qui va nous motiver plus que ça puisqu'il reste très ballot, ni le ton toujours autant ciblé "jeunes adulescents" qui va nous pousser à enchaîner comme un crevard toutes ces courses à la mords-moi-le-zob.

Il faudra donc se restreindre sous peine de vomir de l'horizon qui rend con ou de devenir complètement con soi-même. Courage... fuyons.
  82. Oct 4, 2016
    So I pre-ordered this game because the trailer made it look amazing.
    Keep in mind I play console games in single-player mode only.
    And I did get impressed by the intro. The game felt a bit like being a part of Fast and the Furious but that went away really fast after the first race. The driving experience is full of action but control wise it feels a bit sluggish , the normal Xbox
    So I pre-ordered this game because the trailer made it look amazing.
    Keep in mind I play console games in single-player mode only.

And I did get impressed by the intro.

The driving experience is full of action but control wise it feels a bit sluggish , the normal Xbox one feels like its having a hard time with the graphics on occasion dropping the down to what feels like 20 fps at times and that makes it hard to control a fast car through tight corners.
    If you compare the driving experience with Forza 5 or 6 then this is no where near the same good driving experience that Forza 5 or 6 can give you.

The scenery can be very beautiful so that's a nice thing.

And in the beginning everything seems sort of clear, I quickly figured out what I could do.
    I kept on making progress up to a point where everything just seemed to be about the same thing over and over and over and over again. (It got really boring after 3-4 hours of game play, I have played this game for a total of 6 hours now)

Considering the above then the price for this game is just silly.
    So I can not give this game a good review.

Luckily we have stores that accept games as trade in value for other games so that is what I intend to do now.
  83. May 25, 2017
    Trash. Absolute trash. Seriously disappointed on how bad it is. Long boring roads, generic sounding cars, annoying campaign races, and to top it all off, no canyons. Really? Hard to find a road that you can even consider a hard turn. What a pathetic failure. Don't waste your money on this garbage, and don't even get me started on how the car pass and DLCs work. Also, how could I forgetTrash. Absolute trash. Seriously disappointed on how bad it is. Long boring roads, generic sounding cars, annoying campaign races, and to top it all off, no canyons. Really? Hard to find a road that you can even consider a hard turn. What a pathetic failure. Don't waste your money on this garbage, and don't even get me started on how the car pass and DLCs work. Also, how could I forget about those lovely drivatars? The AI is amazing! I guarantee it'll blow your mind! Haha yah right. It's most certainly the worst AI ever to exist in any game. Don't understand why they must base them off "the driving of actual players". Either way, there's about a thousand constantly crashing into you in single player. Yeah you could go to a private online session to get rid of them, but at the same time negate the very purpose of single player. What a joke. Expand
  84. May 20, 2018
    Enjoativo e maçante, mecânica dos carros todas iguais, eventos repetitivos, os carros não sofrem danos ao bater no estilo Mario Kart ou carrinho bate bate, também não há punições por prejudicar outros jogadores, muitos glitches e bugs, andar fora da estrada cortando caminho gera mais xp do que correndo de verdade nas ruas, coletáveis em excesso, menus em excessos, menus complicados eEnjoativo e maçante, mecânica dos carros todas iguais, eventos repetitivos, os carros não sofrem danos ao bater no estilo Mario Kart ou carrinho bate bate, também não há punições por prejudicar outros jogadores, muitos glitches e bugs, andar fora da estrada cortando caminho gera mais xp do que correndo de verdade nas ruas, coletáveis em excesso, menus em excessos, menus complicados e repetitivos...ou seja, o jogo é bem fraco para os amantes de jogos de corrida. Expand
  85. Aug 14, 2018
    Esse jogo é um lix@, um dos piores jogos de corrida da atualidade, sou mais o drive club
  86. Sep 23, 2016
    It's beautiful and many things to do, but i can't help it, I find it boring and extremely unrealistic... driving with a lamborghini in rivers, smashing trees and so on reminded me of the scene in the latest jurassic Park where they we're driving full speed in forests like the amazon.... It's probably not my kind of tea... It reminds me to much of the crappy NFS games Or Dirt games expectIt's beautiful and many things to do, but i can't help it, I find it boring and extremely unrealistic... driving with a lamborghini in rivers, smashing trees and so on reminded me of the scene in the latest jurassic Park where they we're driving full speed in forests like the amazon.... It's probably not my kind of tea... It reminds me to much of the crappy NFS games Or Dirt games expect the latest Rally dirt that is exceptional.

And then comes the online part.... I saw 0 drivers that we're there to drive and avoid you it is just unfun stock car racing by frustrated kids....
  87. Oct 30, 2016
    Awful driving mechanics, I feel disconnected from the road, the vehicles swish in wide uncontrollable slides, it's neither a simulation or a arcade experience - it feels sloppy. Off roading, which is unavoidable, is worst affected, even in off road vehicles there's very little control, in a road car the experience becomes even more painful. There's very little difference to Horizon 2Awful driving mechanics, I feel disconnected from the road, the vehicles swish in wide uncontrollable slides, it's neither a simulation or a arcade experience - it feels sloppy. Off roading, which is unavoidable, is worst affected, even in off road vehicles there's very little control, in a road car the experience becomes even more painful. There's very little difference to Horizon 2 other than a improvement in graphics, the sound track is poor and cheap, having to unlock radio stations is a bad excuse for a 'addition'. The narration and story is childish and unrefined, where's the effort? The map is small in my opinion, this is fine if the world is perfectly detailed but it's not, people say it's beautiful but in truth it's nothing special or groundbreaking, the 'beauty spots' and the accompanied narration is just useless filler. They're riding the success of the prequel on this one, don't waste your money until it becomes a bargain bucket buy. The driving mechanics are inexcusable. The only good point is that the cars look and sound great. Expand
  88. Dec 11, 2016
    No se como puede tener tanta nota este juego, a i me parece del monton. No es que tenga muchos juegos de xbox pero la tengo cogiendo polvo. Me gustan otra clase de juegos
  89. Dec 25, 2016
    Horizon 3 looks good, sounds ok, car roster is big for a horizon game and car models look great but the game is littered with small problems that make it very hard to like.

AI is horribly unbalanced. I can usually win races on hardest difficulty with no problem. Only exception are cross country events. Some times I have to turn down difficulty to easiest and I still can't win. Pr

Pr stunts won't always activate so you have to go back and try again. Doesn't seem like a big issue but do this 30 times in a row and you start losing hair.

Other drivers or "drivatars" are always on your way when you try to set a record on a speedtrap or other PR stunt.

Handling is set between realism and arcade even with all the assists turned off. This is the recipe for a horrible racing game. It's like trying to mix water and oil, the end result is ****

Weather effects are cool. Only problem is that its constantly raining. Usually when you try to set a record on pr stunt and you really need the road to be dry. Only solution is to fast travel to festival site and then drive back. This is the only way of passing the time and getting rid of the rain.

Some speed zone challenges are so hard its not even funny anymore. Driving a 750kg car with over 700kw V8 under the hood and you still can't make it... talking about ridiculous.

Music is again like in all the horizon games complete and utter ****

Any dlc that costs money, except big expansions is an automatic -5 from me. Reason to this is insanely high price of games in my country.

First horizon game is still the best one.
  90. Oct 6, 2016
  91. Sep 29, 2016
    Es una basura, tanto gráficamente como en su jugabilidad, el peor juego que he comprado, esperaba mucho más cuando lo enseñaron en el E3 y me decepcionaron.
  92. Dec 10, 2016
    Oh dear, the opening race against the helicopter, plunging through the rivers and going through the forest you think this is gonna be great. Unfortunately like other open world games you end up just ticking of check points on a map, most of which are ridiculous burn challenges etc where you just do doughnuts. Every time you do anything your confronted by long loading screens where you justOh dear, the opening race against the helicopter, plunging through the rivers and going through the forest you think this is gonna be great. Unfortunately like other open world games you end up just ticking of check points on a map, most of which are ridiculous burn challenges etc where you just do doughnuts. Every time you do anything your confronted by long loading screens where you just stare at your wheel trim. Barn finds are stupid they just appear periodically on the map and you just drive straight there and collect them.

Multiplayer is very unbalanced and people with the best cars just fly off with no way to catch them and multistage championships have stupid tag events where you chase each other.

I was hoping for fast instant multiplayer championships but this was frustrating. If you just wanna race don't touch it.
  93. Dec 5, 2016
    Fun arcade game. If it was more realistic, on PC (steam or gog, windows store is not PC) and had less dlc it would be one of the best games ever. Don't really like 30fps driving games but this was almost playable.
  94. Oct 28, 2016
    Just great... best Racing Game i ever played !!!!!!!! And i played all Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, Need for Speed,, Burnout, Ridge Racer, Rage Racer, Drive Club, Projekt Gotham Racing and and and...
  95. Nov 2, 2019
    Una auténtica maravilla solo superada por Forza Horizon 4. La mejor saga de conducción arcade en la actualidad.
  96. Dec 10, 2016
    Horizon is excellent but you guys already knew that, the first 2 were great but this is by far the best in my opinion. Awesome car list, awesome environments!
  97. Oct 18, 2016
    This video game is very dynamic and extremely entertaining for gamers and any casual car game fanatics it is a pleasure to play this video game. I am glad to see that the people who made the Forza series are stepping up their game with this amazing and beautiful edition of Forza Horizon. I am also impressed with the amazing realism of the physics that are shaping the video game and I amThis video game is very dynamic and extremely entertaining for gamers and any casual car game fanatics it is a pleasure to play this video game. I am glad to see that the people who made the Forza series are stepping up their game with this amazing and beautiful edition of Forza Horizon. I am also impressed with the amazing realism of the physics that are shaping the video game and I am even more hopeful for the future of the Forza Horizon franchise. Expand
  98. Nov 13, 2016
    Excelente juego, es más, es el mejor juego exclusivo de xbox one, y posiblemente top 10 juegos de la actual generación, contando los juegos de todas las consolas existentes.

Para los amantes de los coches y de la velocidad es compra obligada, simplemente alucinante el nivel de detalle de los coches, parecen reales, sonido del motor, interior, exterior, todo... El único punto negativo

El único punto negativo es totalmente subjetivo, y es básicamente que esta basado en paisajes Australianos, con lo que ello conlleva, es decir... conducen al revés que por ejemplo en España, lo cual crea bastante confusión hasta que llevas muchas horas jugadas y ya conduces con el chip cambiado.

Le doy un 10, obra maestra.
  99. Dec 16, 2016
    One word - AMAZING! Amazing visuals, amazing sound, amazing car park, amazing open-world, amazing online, amazing physics, amazing music! Pure awesomness! If you didn't bought it yet - then do it right now!
    Without a doubt - 10/10
  100. Mar 21, 2017
    A excellent 'spiritual successor' to games like Test Drive Unlimited. Graphically it is absolutely gorgeous, I had the opportunity to play this on a 4K HDR screen recently and sometimes it looked actually real. The models are phenomenal and the scenery is beautiful. This is a visual orgy for your eyes. My only niggle is that this could look better, the PS4 would deliver better graphics andA excellent 'spiritual successor' to games like Test Drive Unlimited. Graphically it is absolutely gorgeous, I had the opportunity to play this on a 4K HDR screen recently and sometimes it looked actually real. The models are phenomenal and the scenery is beautiful. This is a visual orgy for your eyes. My only niggle is that this could look better, the PS4 would deliver better graphics and frankly it is so close to perfection it is frustrating that it isn't on the best hardware. The game itself is standard racing/driving sim fare which is just what is required. The 'festival' theme is entertaining but I'm not a massive fan. This game would get a 10 but the DLC is overpriced and too much like content that should be in the base game. Still a classic of this generation, but unlikely to be an 'all time' classic. Expand

Universal acclaim - based on 91 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 18, 2017
    Forza Horizon 3 is the racing game for everyone; regardless of what you’re looking for, you will find it right here, and Horizon presents it elegantly.
  2. CD-Action
    Dec 12, 2016
    The new Forza Horizon is even more enjoyable than before and its only real fault is that it looks more like a large patch for Forza Horizon 2 than a full-blooded new entry in the series. [12/2016, p.54]
  3. Games Master UK
    Dec 4, 2016
    Fuelled by a semi-simulator brain and arcade heart, Horizon 3 is a very g'day indeed. [Dec 2016, p.62]