5.3

1. Jan 11, 2019
    I could see how this collection would make sense for anyone who has not played Hitman: Absolution (the dark horse of the series) or Hitman: Blood Money (the one considered by some to be the pinacle). However, if you HAVE played both of these classic titles before, there is little to no value here other than the bump in resolution and frame rate. Does it look better? Absolutely. Is it aI could see how this collection would make sense for anyone who has not played Hitman: Absolution (the dark horse of the series) or Hitman: Blood Money (the one considered by some to be the pinacle). However, if you HAVE played both of these classic titles before, there is little to no value here other than the bump in resolution and frame rate. Does it look better? Absolutely. Is it a justified $60? Absolutely not.

Had this been the remake fans were hoping for from IO's website posting, then maybe the $60 price tag would have made sense. But even then, why charge so much when we can turn around and get a proper remake a'la Spyro Reignited for $40? Doens't make much sense at all considering this is an upgrade only at face value. Otherwise game play is largely the same (yes Blood Money controls are still a bit wonky), there is NO contracts in Absolution, and beyond the graphical upgrade there is not much else to warrant making this purchase especially when Xbox users can get both of these through backwards compatibility at a much lower cost .

Again, it is nice to have these two titles brought back and re skinned, but if you're just going to do just that and not alter the game play in any positive way to make these games feel new, then at least present us with a reasonable price tag to accompany what we are actually getting...
  2. Jan 15, 2019
    Without a doubt there has been significant improvements made in regards to both the visuals and sound design in both the Hitman games in this collection. Playing through Hitman: Absolution and Hitman: Blood Money was fun as a 1st timer and there is a decent amount of content to keep you occupied. If you’ve never played the games before then this is probably the best way to play them, but IWithout a doubt there has been significant improvements made in regards to both the visuals and sound design in both the Hitman games in this collection. Playing through Hitman: Absolution and Hitman: Blood Money was fun as a 1st timer and there is a decent amount of content to keep you occupied. If you’ve never played the games before then this is probably the best way to play them, but I would wait until the price drops a bit. For me as a noob, I had fun in hitman style! I must admit that I was very surprised by the price of this collection and in my option it’s way too expensive for what you get.
    Unfortunately there is absolutely nothing new present here and if you already have the older game’s then I can’t really recommend this collection to you. All of the problems that persisted in the older game’s are still present in this collection which is very frustrating and rather surprising to some extent, as I really only suspected a remaster of the previous renditions. Technically the game suffers with a few issues every now and then that do hold the remasters back in a few areas. The announcement of Hitman HD Enhanced Collection definitely came out of the blue and I must admit that I was surprised that both Hitman: Absolution and Hitman: Blood Money were getting a remaster with such little advertisement. That being said I was in a way looking forward to the collection because when you see the word enhanced in the title you expect quite a few changes to be made to them said games. In fact the only real changes that have been made to these game’s come in the form of improved visuals and sound design, after that there’s literally nothing else as I looked back at the 360 renditions for comparisons. You can imagine then that I was very surprised by how expensive this collection is because there’s no new content and the same problems that reared in the original games are once again present here. Technically both games also suffer at times as well and in the end it just feels like this collection shouldn’t have been made without further tweaks, hopefully we see updates in the form of upcoming patches. At the end of the day then I can only recommend that you purchase Hitman HD Enhanced Collection if you’ve never played these games before but I would definitely wait until the collection lowers in price because you can get the original games for a cheaper price, and still have the game experience. If you've never played them, dive in like me and experience them now for the 1st time around!
  3. Jan 13, 2019
    59.99 euro per due versioni remastered oltretutto fatte davvero male, mi ricordano le versioni che capcom fece per dmc. ma anzichè metterle insieme non potevano farle separate ad un prezzo più modico. pessima scelta davvero...hitman è una serie che avrebbe potuto evolversi in altro modo ed inceve è stata abbandonata ad un team poco competente. che delusione!!!!

1. Jan 28, 2019
    If you combine certain elements of Hitman: Blood Money (that is, the sandbox nature of the levels) with certain elements of Hitman: Absolution (specifically, the better-looking graphics), you’ll wind up with something closely approximating the current games. Taken on their own, however, you get a pair of fun-but-flawed experiences. While they’re still worth checking out if you’ve exhausted both Hitman and Hitman 2, considering that you can pick up either of those games for a lower price than Hitman HD Enhanced Collection, you’ll need to decide for yourself just how badly you need more Agent 47 in your life.
  2. Jan 25, 2019
    The Hitman HD Enhanced Collection costs £50, and whilst this may be for two games that are now in HD, they have not had the type of overhaul that would usually warrant such a price tag. If you enjoyed the original titles you’ll love these, but this release won’t do anything to convert critics of the series.
  3. Jan 16, 2019
    In essence Blood Money and Absolution is like watching the series find its footing. I feel like both games really paved the way for the extremely successful reboot of the series. Both seem to bring ideas into the newer games. It was neat to revisit these older games, but $60 for both without the option to purchase them separately feels a bit much. Toss in the fact that Xbox One owners could already own them, or purchase them for a fraction of the price has to be factored in.