7.0

1. Jul 4, 2016
    This game is beyond awesome!!! This is THE best Lego game I have played. Thank you so much Travellers Tales and other people that worked on this amazing project 10/10
  2. Mar 11, 2016
    New review... so after $500 spent on characters my son an I have completed huge amounts of this game. However update 1.07 leaves us playing something else as its 8+ gigs. Still... vastly improved from our day one experience.
  3. Feb 21, 2016
    Surprisingly, I really enjoyed this game! Yes, it is another one of those "toy-to-life" games similar to that of Skylanders, however, the pricing of the figures aren't half bad. They may be the most expensive Lego Mini Figures you will ever buy, but compared to the price of Amiibo and Skylanders, they are cheaper as you get a figure and a vehicle for the same price. The gameplay is verySurprisingly, I really enjoyed this game! Yes, it is another one of those "toy-to-life" games similar to that of Skylanders, however, the pricing of the figures aren't half bad. They may be the most expensive Lego Mini Figures you will ever buy, but compared to the price of Amiibo and Skylanders, they are cheaper as you get a figure and a vehicle for the same price. The gameplay is very fun too. Its your average Lego game but with more interactivity with the NFC reader which adds to the fun. Also, having a mix of all sorts of Warner Bros franchises in a game is really cool! I like how they added a feature where you can use their in-game coins to be able to play as any character instead of paying for the figure to unlock secrets in the level. Overall, I think this is a really fun game that can be enjoyed by anyone at any age. Expand
  4. Sep 29, 2015
    Ok here is the thing, you can't complain about the price of this game. Normal Lego is very expensive and also you don't have to buy everything to complete or unlock achievements...its personal choice/how you spend your own money. Secondly this blows infinity/sky landers out of the water. I had so much joy building my Lego, including mini figures, before I placed them on the board for themOk here is the thing, you can't complain about the price of this game. Normal Lego is very expensive and also you don't have to buy everything to complete or unlock achievements...its personal choice/how you spend your own money. Secondly this blows infinity/sky landers out of the water. I had so much joy building my Lego, including mini figures, before I placed them on the board for them to come to life. The board itself is used inventively(although does become tedious)
    They are not reinventing the wheel with gameplay but they are trying new mechanics. If you enjoyed previous games and don't mind more of the same, this is for you. If you like Lego, this is for you. If you are looking for something new, maybe not.

All in all I enjoyed this game (didn't get all the references, which doesn't hurt experience) it's fun, it's creative and a great venture in the toys to life market.
  5. Aug 17, 2017
    This game is wonderful. From the awesome toys to life figures to the amazing and exciting crossovers to the cool character models to the fun locations, this is a must have game.
  6. Feb 8, 2018
    Es muy bueno jueggggggasooooo te incluye todassss los mundos de lego o la mayoria

1. Oct 17, 2016
    With the wide range of interests collected here, there's almost assuredly something for everyone, and that's one of Lego Dimensions' greatest strengths. That it's also fun to play just makes the decision to enter this world that much easier.
  2. Sep 21, 2016
    Thanks to a solid and well-tested gameplay coupled with a brilliant portal/character management, the physical assembly of all the pieces and the presence of great franchises like Doctor Who, Portal and Return to the Future, LEGO Dimensions manages to grab the crown of best toys-to-life game around.
  3. Sep 12, 2016
    LEGO Dimensions doesn't change the LEGO formula that we all love on the gameplay side, which is good. Although the toys-to-life part of the game will make the player feel that they're missing something if they don't own the proper toys, and that's not fair for an 80€ game. Beside that, LEGO Dimensions is not as fun and inspired as previous LEGO installments.