8.0

1. Sep 11, 2021
    Limbo isn't enjoyable game at all. Most puzzles are death based. You are unable to do them first try so with necessary deaths you will finally know how to do them. And if you think you can do some first try those bad controls will say otherwise.
  2. Aug 27, 2017
    There is a bug in chapter 18 where the box you need to jump from is way too low. I am unable to complete the game. For a game that is supposed to be very polished it is a shame they let something like this slide.
  3. Dec 12, 2021
    Normal game. I don't understand story line. Game with some type of jobs. Atmosphere and visual is deep and whole good

Generally favorable reviews - based on 5 Critic Reviews

1. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Jan 24, 2015
    A beautiful, bleak puzzle game that any newcomer willing to look death in the eye should pick up. [Feb 2015, p.82]
  2. Jan 15, 2015
    Limbo remains the same wonderful and disturbing experience that we lived almost five years ago. Although this is clearly a good point, maybe we would have hoped in some new content.
  3. Dec 16, 2014
    Time has been gentle with this wonderful indie game. If you've never played it, this is the right time. If you already played it on Xbox 360 you can pass on this version since there’s nothing more for you.