7.2

1. Sep 11, 2015
    For the life of me I don't understand why some idiots would give this 2 negative reviews? Obviously they haven't played the game, just read the title and decided as (2 very mature 13 year olds) to give this a zero because it was pink and had love in the title. I've put in 15 hours with a buddy of mine and I have to say...I haven't had this much fun playing a video game in years. Run, don'tFor the life of me I don't understand why some idiots would give this 2 negative reviews? Obviously they haven't played the game, just read the title and decided as (2 very mature 13 year olds) to give this a zero because it was pink and had love in the title. I've put in 15 hours with a buddy of mine and I have to say...I haven't had this much fun playing a video game in years. Run, don't walk to your console and buy this game. It's FANTASTIC. It's a solid 9, I'm giving it a ten to counter the ludicrous reviews. Expand
  2. Feb 20, 2016
    Such a fun game. I highly recommend it to any competitive person who likes to have fun with their friends. I have been playing the game for over a month, and it hasn't gotten old. The only problem is that it gets a little stressful at times.
  3. Oct 21, 2018
    I don't care about the stress levels this game causes, but more about the beautifully friendship-ending moments.

When your friend won't co-operate and acts if they are deaf while you are trying to do everything. When your friend rage quits because you aren't listening to a word they say. When you feel like smashing a plate over your friends head because they turned the TV off in frustration.

The amount of moments this game has that kills your friendship almost make up for terrible gameplay. Well, if the gameplay was bad. The gameplay is ridiculed with traps and ways to die with many ways to strengthen your relationship somehow. 97.56789% loss of friendship, 2.111111% strengthen of friendship.

I recommend this game to everyone, but especially good-at-arguing people with loads of friends and also someone who isn't easily stressed and doesn't mind losing a friend.

1. Nov 15, 2015
    A memorable indie title that shines in company but falters without. [Issue#167, p.87]
  2. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Nov 9, 2015
    Stick with it and there's a lot to love here. [Dec 2015, p.77]
  3. Sep 28, 2015
    It’s originality and charm make it stand out from the rest of the XBLA marketplace’s indie titles.