Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition adds all-new enhanced features to the playable content of Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition.
Slink through the shadows as a deadly half-elven rogue, wield fearsome magics as a powerful gnomish sorcerer, vanquish your foes as an armor-clad dwarvenNeverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition adds all-new enhanced features to the playable content of Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition.
Slink through the shadows as a deadly half-elven rogue, wield fearsome magics as a powerful gnomish sorcerer, vanquish your foes as an armor-clad dwarven paladin... whatever hero you create, incredible adventures await.
Discover magic, wonder, and danger at every turn on your own or with friends in these classic Dungeons & Dragons adventures.
- Mobile Play: A new virtual joystick and context sensitive button makes gameplay easy
- Improved Display: Featuring a new re-engineered UI for tablet and phone play. Portrait, combat bar, inventory, and other UI elements adjust in size based on device resolution, and can be scaled to your liking.
- Advanced Graphics Options: Pixel shaders and post-processing effects make for crisper, cleaner visuals. Enable contrast, vibrance, and depth of field options as preferred.
- Community Endorsed: Original developers have teamed with key members of the Neverwinter Nights community to curate important fan-requested improvements to support players, storytellers, and modders.
- Backwards Compatibility: Works with save games, modules, and mods from the original Neverwinter Nights. A galaxy of community created content awaits.
- Cross-Platform Multiplayer: Experience vast persistent worlds and game online with friends playing on mobile or desktop.
All the playable content of Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition:
- The original Neverwinter Nights campaign: Find yourself at the center of intrigue, betrayal, and dark magic in Neverwinter Nights. Journey through dangerous cities, monster filled dungeons and deep into uncharted wilderness in search of the cure for a cursed plague ravaging the city of Neverwinter.
Two expansion packs:
- Shadows of Undrentide: Another adventure begins in Shadows of Undrentide! Charged by your master to recover four ancient artifacts, travel from the Silver Marches to unravel mysteries of a long-dead magical civilization.
- Hordes of the Underdark: Continue the adventure started in Shadows of Undrentide and journey into the ever-more bizarre and hostile depths of Undermountain to challenge a gathering evil.… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Neverwinter Nights Intro Movie
Jan 6, 2020In some ways, Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition on Xbox One is Beamdog’s finest translation to consoles, yet in other ways it is one of their worst. However the strengths of both the original game and the excellent new control scheme make this adventure one that is more than worth taking in.
Dec 15, 2019This addition to Beamdogs rejuvenated D&D games didn’t hit the mark for me as the others did. Its slow-paced combat really kills the momentum and is much tougher than its predecessors even on an easier setting. The story itself is still interesting and gripping, but it’s not enough to save the game from its flaws. With it being so slow, tough and not very pretty it will be hard to pick this over games in the same genre. D&D fans, or fans of the original game may still find some joy here, but newer players may not see what all the fuss was about.
Positive: 0 out of 1
Mixed: 1 out of 1
Negative: 0 out of 1
Jan 24, 2020Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition is an Overhead Isometric Dungeons and Dragons Video Game. Beamdog Studios brings us another remasteredNeverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition is an Overhead Isometric Dungeons and Dragons Video Game. Beamdog Studios brings us another remastered D&D Game! This time they've brought us Neverwinter Nights, complete with all it's DLC! With minor graphical updates, including cleaning up the UI, the game hasn't changed much from its original release. The main campaign is out of the norm for most gamers, but locked fans of the Faerun setting in for the long haul. The DLC is another campaign and starts you from scratch. The DLC Story was better received and still seems to have the same standings in the community. The game mechanics are based on the 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons ruleset, and having an understanding of those rules can help, but not having the knowledge won't detract at all from the game. The Original Game had a DM Toolkit, allowing for the creation of your own campaigns and adventures, with both scripted and DM controlled encounters. I have yet to find these features or any knowledge that they will be added to the game later. This hurts how I overall feel about the game as a whole, but for the nostalgia alone, another round of this campaign was a must! Dungeons and Dragons: Forgotten Realms fans Rejoice, as another set of adventures in Faerun awaits! If you're not a D&D old schooler, and just joining the fray, fear not! It'll be just as much of an adventure for you too!… Expand