9.1

1. Jul 8, 2018
    I won’t mind admitting that I was very jealous when NieR Automata released on the PS4 because it is a game that is right up my alley, and I was very tempted to buy a PS4 just for that game. There was a part of me though that hoped it would eventually release on the Xbox One and as you can imagine when I first learnt that it was making its way to the Xbox One I was very excited to say theI won’t mind admitting that I was very jealous when NieR Automata released on the PS4 because it is a game that is right up my alley, and I was very tempted to buy a PS4 just for that game. There was a part of me though that hoped it would eventually release on the Xbox One and as you can imagine when I first learnt that it was making its way to the Xbox One I was very excited to say the least, and I’m pleased to say that it was well worth the wait. Everything about this game oozes class and charm and to say I enjoyed my time with the game would be a massive understatement. I heard many good things about the game’s story and now I can see why because it’s breathtakingly brilliant from start to finish and the gameplay that accompanies the fantastic story is also flawless. The reason the gameplay is so flawless is because every little different mechanic and aspect adds a unique side to the game. You’ll be pleased to know then that the combat plays a big part in making the gameplay so addictive. Everything runs so smooth when you’re in combat and that means defeating the enemies you face always remains satisfying throughout your time with the game. This is a very good thing because in terms of content the game has a quite a lot for you to be getting on with. The content also doesn’t get boring either because there is variety dotted throughout the game’s fantastic world. In fact the content is that good that my only gripe with the game is that the fetch quests can be a little tedious from time to time, but this is only a small gripe and you can easily look past this. If you’re a fan of big and magnificent boss battles then you will no doubt be pleased with what NieR Automata has to offer. Each boss in the game actually felt like they mattered and the clever design of them meant that fighting them was not only rewarding but it was also very exciting as well. I have to also give a special mention to the presentation side of the game as well because it does enhance the gameplay quite a lot. I know everybody isn’t a fan of NieR’s style when it comes to the visual department, but for me I think it’s perfect and when both the visuals and sound design combine together you end up having even more of an immersive experience. At the end of the day even though NieR Automata came out last year on the PS4 I still think it deserves a special mention in regards to game of the year this year because quite frankly it’s fantastic. It’s not very often when a game gets everything right but it does here and in the end I can’t recommend this game to you enough. Expand
  2. Jun 26, 2018
    Square enix did it yet again. Nier: Automata is the single player hack and slash RPG every xbox gamer wanted to come to our platform, and it did.

In a time where aliens invade earth with machine lieforms, the human race hangs by a thread on orbiting "bunkers". There are so many things that this games does perfectly that tons of other games attempted. Lets start with the constant POV changes. One minute you're in the standard 3rd person, next you're playing as a 2D sidescroller, usually finished with a top down sequence. The game blends the POV so well in a way that comes off as refreshing in the gaming world.

The combat is fluid and satisfying. Every blow to an enemy feels significant and wonderful to do. Nier: Automata in a way reminds me of a faster paced Bloodborne. If you aren't evading enemy attacks you could instantly die to a combo in higher difficulties. (You'll die instantly from one hit on the hardest difficulty regardless). The boss battles always have your adrenaline running which is something I haven't personally felt since Cuphead.

Story wise, the game is pretty straightforward and makes you question your morals and the cause you're fighting for around halfway through the game. Otherwise, the game is spectacular in every respective way. My only complaint is that there are a few questionable texture pop in times here and there. Nonetheless, Nier: Automata is the perfect game every Xbox player should own.
  3. Oct 15, 2018
    The game is fun, but to play over and over for the alternate endings is sort of a drag. If you like anime, definitely buy this game.
  4. Jan 15, 2019
    Before I start, I would like to preface this by saying: a) I haven't played ANY game of this universe, and haven't heard or seen ANY spoilers to this game, and b) I started playing this game only knowing that Nier Automata is "one of the best game to have ever been created".

Nier Automata is a great game, yes, but it is far from all-time classics. The main characters are memorable,

Nier Automata is a great game, yes, but it is far from all-time classics.

The main characters are memorable, distinguishable, and most of them serve their purpose, but they'll hardly be used as a measuring stick to other main characters in future games.

The plot is decent, I guess, and I've got to give the writers the credit, as sometimes when you just KNOW they are going take a bunny out of the hat, they manage to take a tiger instead. Yet when you know SOMETHING is going to happen, something really happens.

Speaking of the plot itself, for me, the last third of the game left some sour taste in my mouth, not because of the outcome, but rather the feeling of missed masterplan opportunity. If you've finished the game already, you should understand me. It's is an example when a fan-theory actually makes more sense and has less plot-holes than what has actually happened according to the original source. Route C is just so kabuki-ish and too far-fetched.

The open world is beautiful and picturesque, however graphics sometimes looks a bit dated.

The gaming process itself is okay, however the navigation and camera are all over the place. These are two weakest points of the game, as for me.

I wouldn't say that the gaming process is too repetitive and grindy. I mean, sometimes it is, but it serves its purpose and somewhat rewarding. So, no major complains here.

The strongest point of the game is, without a shadow of a doubt, its score. One of the most beautiful gaming OST out there.

All in all, Nier Automata is no ordinary RPGSlasher to kill some time, sooner or later you'll find yourself emotionally invested into the depth if its drama, however I can't guarantee that you'll end up gaining as much as you'd like to.

Solid 8 for me, arguably 8.5.
  5. Jul 23, 2021
    The top negative review was literally an accident. What else is there to say? This is easily the best game I've ever played and almost certainly the best of all-time, and I imagine it will stay that way for a very long while. The game's sole issue is that the amount of things on screen makes it hard to see what's going on sometimes. Other than that, the story, characters, gameplay, music,The top negative review was literally an accident. What else is there to say? This is easily the best game I've ever played and almost certainly the best of all-time, and I imagine it will stay that way for a very long while. The game's sole issue is that the amount of things on screen makes it hard to see what's going on sometimes. Other than that, the story, characters, gameplay, music, graphics, performance (on console), is all perfect. If you haven't played NieR: Automata, what is truly wrong with you? Expand
  6. Mar 16, 2021
    best part of the game was the credits and i mean that in the nicest way possible
  7. Apr 3, 2020
    This game is simply perfect, I love the history and the characters and the visual and the control. Everything is perfect.
  8. May 1, 2021
    Nier: Automata es un viaje como ninguno otro, desde su gameplay que te atrapa desde el segundo 1, hasta su ambientación y su soundtrack que te hará erizar la piel, su historia profunda que no para de hacerte dudar y pensar tanto en un concepto como la existencia. Sin duda alguna tarde en terminarlo, pero DIos, valio la pena cada maldito segundo, Yoko Taro es un maldito loco, pero es unNier: Automata es un viaje como ninguno otro, desde su gameplay que te atrapa desde el segundo 1, hasta su ambientación y su soundtrack que te hará erizar la piel, su historia profunda que no para de hacerte dudar y pensar tanto en un concepto como la existencia. Sin duda alguna tarde en terminarlo, pero DIos, valio la pena cada maldito segundo, Yoko Taro es un maldito loco, pero es un loco que sabe hacer buenas historias y buenos juegos. Expand
  9. Dec 6, 2021
    This game is a masterpiece in literally every way. The combat never gets old and flows incredibly well, the soundtrack is one of the best I’ve ever heard in the games industry, and the story is extremely thought provoking and engaging. You come to care about the characters a lot as the story progresses, and none of them follow typical anime tropes, it’s even difficult to actually call thisThis game is a masterpiece in literally every way. The combat never gets old and flows incredibly well, the soundtrack is one of the best I’ve ever heard in the games industry, and the story is extremely thought provoking and engaging. You come to care about the characters a lot as the story progresses, and none of them follow typical anime tropes, it’s even difficult to actually call this game a jrpg with how different it is from the rest. For me the world never felt empty, and it was for a reason as large scale vistas were displayed in front of you. The only area I believe can be criticized is the lack of gameplay variety in side quests, however the side quests still add to the world, whether it be new weapons or adding to the lore of the world. This game definitely makes it into the top 10 games I’ve ever played, and even if you have the slightest inclination to buy and play it, absolutely do it because you will not be disappointed! Expand
  10. Feb 24, 2022
    Amazing, masterpiece, and the soundtrack is one of the best I have ever heard.
  11. Jul 26, 2018
    This and Bloodborne are game of the generation. Cannot wait for NieR 3. a good 40 hours of content to explore.
  12. Jun 28, 2018
    Amazing game, graphics are first class on the Xbox one X (Digital Foundry have found this version to be the best console version). Great gameplay and story, 10/10.
  13. Dec 12, 2018
    Incredible game with a fabulous story. For the first time in a game the New Game + actually made sense.
  14. Jul 10, 2019
  15. Feb 8, 2019
    Amazing graphics,amazing game

A good hack n slash game i highly recommend it
  16. Jan 12, 2021
    Absolutely amazing one of the best games ever made.With one of the best stories I have even seen in entertainment.
  17. Dec 1, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is absolutely stunning; from the visuals to the story. A game that makes you question many things and with various different endings. I would highly recommend this game for those who want to fill the void that a game like Dark souls has left in you. Do not search up ending e I recommend that you get the earn the the ending l, it is enough to make full grown man cry. Expand
  18. Jul 18, 2018
    This is the best game I have ever played. Not because it has the best graphics, or it has the most open world - it doesn't. But it certainly has the best story. It's affecting, hugely affecting, and innovative beyond belief. If you want a standard RPG then this either won't be for you, or it will deliver something so far above that that you it will blow your mind and change the way youThis is the best game I have ever played. Not because it has the best graphics, or it has the most open world - it doesn't. But it certainly has the best story. It's affecting, hugely affecting, and innovative beyond belief. If you want a standard RPG then this either won't be for you, or it will deliver something so far above that that you it will blow your mind and change the way you view games forever. I guess my only concern is that I oversell it here and make my review seem too good to be true. Maybe. But for me it's a stone-cold 10. Expand
  19. Sep 5, 2018
    As someone with both an Xbox One and a PS4, I'm excited that Xbox One users get to experience this game. I do have to say, PS4 is killing it this generation when it comes to great exclusives and so I rarely use my Xbox One which I think is unfair in a way. Hopefully the next generation of consoles have close to equally great exclusives to reward buyers of each console.
  20. Jul 1, 2020
    The most philosophical ever. Amazing story, amazing gameplay and make u think, ur existence again and again. Make sure to play all 5 main endings
  21. Aug 27, 2018
    The game takes you through an exciting adventure with multiple points of view and an extra part once you finish the main storyline. The characters are well developed and the empathy that you develop towards them is well justified.
    Main characters are beautifully designed. You will finish the game full of
    The game lacks a better development of the antagonist and the boss's fights.

Main characters are beautifully designed.
    You will finish the game full of different feelings.

*Here in Madly Geek we try always to finish the games 100%, and this one wasn't an exception, and it was pretty enjoyable to do this and plus pass through the secret and special ending that is a gift from it's creator, that goes along pretty well with the game's philosophy.
  22. May 11, 2019
    I made an account, just so i could rant about how great this game is. I played this on my pc a while back but never put hours into it, since my PC is kinda a potato and so performance wasn't great. The game stop reps didn't even know this was on Xbox and was utterly lost trying to help me find a digital code. It's a real shame this game doesn't get the praise it deserves.

I'm playing on

I'm playing on the One X and man, is it a pretty game. Sure some of the textures could use a bit more pop to them, but honest i was happy with the 4k and HDR. The game play was super fun and was smooth. No performance issues and the only real bad thing i could say is the cut scenes was a bit lower res and just didn't have the fidelity that the rest of the game did.

Now you can't review this game without mentioning the 2 best features of this game. The music and the story. The combat is fun and all, but dear lord the soundtrack is probably the best i've ever heard. it really fits the atmosphere and the whole post apocalypse vibe to the planet. It's very anime feeling with the music but it fits the feel so well.

Now the story is going to get the highest praise i can give. Now some may not agree but i genuinely could not wait to do more missions and learn more. To see the story unfold and to see the twists and the differen't routes. The character development between 2b and 9s was superb. Honestly even the machines with their different quirks was such endearing characters and i was happy with the endings i have seen so far.

The combat to me feels like DMC so if that aint your thing, then you may find it hit or miss. It did get a tad annoying to constantly hold the pods shoot button but the combos and different abilities gave some refreshing options to different fights.

The camera will switch between 2d and 3d views and feels very stylish and really makes it feel more cinematic, but oddly kinda still helped keep the immersion. Same with some of the UI. It felt very robotic which is fitting for the setting.

Now there is 26 different endings. You level up for what seems like forever, so there is a metric ton of replay ability. You definitely want to at least get the main endings in the main routes. A, B and C. Some was kinda nice to stumble upon and a few felt kinda funny, but really it just gives you more to do.

Honestly all things said and done, if you are reading this, you probably heard about this game. I honestly dont know why you wouldn't play it. Sure i wish the story was longer, the world was more open and a few other things but this is a MASTER PIECE. The music and story is instant classic. The gameplay is fun, and i mean really isn't that why you play games?

Dont listen to the others. This game can be challenging on higher difficulties, its save and camera features are different from most games, but trust me when i say if you play this game the right way you shouldn't have many issues. I think i died only once the entire play through on normal and experienced zero serious bugs or save related issues. So just take the 30-40 hours and beat the main routes and enjoy this game. It's definitely one of a kind.

Just a few tips, first buy plenty of healing items. save often incase you trigger an ending, always use your pod, and dont repair your dress after you self destruct, unless you dont like "the view" XD
  23. Jul 9, 2019
    THE PEOPLE RATING THIS GAME AT 0 HAVE NOT EVEN BEATEN THE FIRST LEVEL.
    They are upset that the game doesn't immediately start as a JRPG like Final Fantasy. That starts on the 2nd level. This game is criminally underplayed and absolutely deserves more recognition than it gets. The game had a great story, amazing hack and slash gameplay, and some bullet hell moments that will give you a good challenge no matter how experienced or inexperienced you are. Give this game a try.
  24. Sep 3, 2019
    Perfecto. Un juego que mezcla todo de una manera hermosa y con una calidad poco antws visto
  25. Jul 13, 2020
    One of the best games I have ever played. The graphics, music and the story are breathtaking. This is not a game this is an experience. I've been playing it on standard Xbox One and it is available on XPass. The game runs at 60 fps for most of the time with minor dips.
  26. Apr 28, 2020
    Nier: Automata traz uma soundtrack absurdamente serena, uma gamepay involvente que mistura diversos generos em uma historia de cair o queixo, onde tanto a principal quanto as secundarias nos mantem por horas seguidas em jogo.
  27. Jun 26, 2020
    Un juego asombroso. Puede que sea haga monótono al tener que acabarlo 4 veces para ver el final bueno. Pero el sistema de juego y la historia, algo de lo mejor he visto en años
  28. Nov 22, 2019
    Previously I had played NieR:Automata on PS4, I would have given that a 9.8. on XBOX One X though it puts it at that perfect 10.

The differences are a much more improved framerate and resolution, visuals don't really improve too much but theres a little more smoothing around edges. You play as part of the Yorha team, your duty is to do everything in the name of mankind, doing battle

You play as part of the Yorha team, your duty is to do everything in the name of mankind, doing battle against small or rather large and grand machines, a lot of the machines have so much detail and care paid to personality that it becomes a bad feeling to be slaying them at times as you and 2B, A2 or 9S start to understand that machine life-forms have emotion and feeling just like us Androids. (I use that term because the world really felt like you were with them on the journey).

Musically the game is in my view undoubtably in the top place for musical scores in a game, it's sad, depressing, grand, gracious and absolutely astounding.

Difficulty options are very welcome allowing new players to play with absolutely no issues, also allowing vets to take on the stupidly difficult hardest mode where you die in one hit no matter what, Has anyone actually ever beaten that? I doubt it unless it was on PC with hacks, but it's there if you want a challenge.

Visually landscapes and scenery are beautiful although the muted colors often seem like it could have been better although I'm not sure that would have fit the game which is why I don't hold that against it.

Gameplay wise it's the same old you'd expect from Platinum but with additions as the game seamlessly moves into a Shump mode or a kind of side scrolling mode, welcome changes in the gameplay appear at times, it's something I haven't seen done this well elsewhere.

Not going to discuss the story past the brief summary I gave, It's an experience one should experience and not be told.
  29. Feb 14, 2021
    Após mais de 50 horas de jogo, posso garantir que você vai amar jogar esse jogo no seu PS4 e no seu xbox, mas vai odiar a falta de otimização da versão de computador;

Pontos positivos: Trilha sonora muito bem feita, pelo compositor Keichii Okabe, as trilhas sonora incrimentão de uma maneira espectacular os cenarios. Map-design muito bem feito, mesmo após meses sem jogar é possível

Pontos positivos:

Map-design muito bem feito, mesmo após meses sem jogar é possível lembrar de onde cada coisa fica no mapa.

Histórias e desenvolvimento de personagem muito bem dirigida... A história principal do jogo não tem sentido, mas isso é parte de como ela foi construida, a história principal é apenas uma desculpa para contar a história secundária, que tenta chegar no emocional dos jogadores.

A gameplay do jogo é muito variada, existem momentos onde joga um hack-in-slash, um jogo de navizinha e momentos onde você joga alguns mini-games de hack. Quando colocado tudo isso junto, eu pensei que não funcionaria muito bem, mas funciona incrivelmente bem.

Pontos negativos:

Falta de polimento na versão de PC, chega a ser injogavel, na versão de computador sem a instalação do mod FAR. A versão de computador é uma vergonha perto das versões de consoles( xbox one e PS4), eu tive o prazer de jogar isso no Xbox One, eu diria que se eu precisa-se escolher pegar por 50 reais NieR Automata no PC e por 150 reais no Xbox, eu pegaria facilmente a versão de console do jogo.
  30. May 14, 2020
    Best storyline games on this decade , much better than boring Witcher 3 and Mass effect.
  31. Mar 10, 2020
    [ ] Perfect
    [x] Awesome
    [ ] Good
    [ ] Good Bad
    [ ] Fail

Não vejo necessidade em escrever um longo texto analisando uma arte, a nota é apenas um conselho para saber o quanto ela vale para sua vida.

I see no need to write a long text analyzing an art, the note is just a piece of advice to know how much it is worth in your life.
  32. Oct 1, 2019
    The best versión of an all time masterpiece, Great story, characters, world setting, mechanics, soundtrack, etc.
    Nothing more to say, just play it
  33. Apr 7, 2020
    Main characters are beautifully designed. You will finish the game full of
    The game lacks a better development of the antagonist and the boss's fights.

Main characters are beautifully designed.
    You will finish the game full of different feelings.

34. Apr 5, 2021
    One of the best games on xbox one if now the Best game on xbox one!

Not that there are many good games on xbox to compite with for that title
  35. Apr 5, 2020
    Platinum Games is literally one of the best studios, and they make my favorite action games to ever exist. Bayonetta 1&2 to this day still hold the crown for best action games I have ever played and this is no different. The story is beautiful, and it really makes you think. The music sets the mood for each sequence and the atmosphere is gorgeous. I could go on and on all day, but if youPlatinum Games is literally one of the best studios, and they make my favorite action games to ever exist. Bayonetta 1&2 to this day still hold the crown for best action games I have ever played and this is no different. The story is beautiful, and it really makes you think. The music sets the mood for each sequence and the atmosphere is gorgeous. I could go on and on all day, but if you loved Bayonetta or any of the DMC games, this is right up your alley. P.S. 2B is so freaking hot, just the way she walks tells you she plays no games, the character models are just, ahhh!!! Im in love. People rating this anything under a 9 are either Sony fanboys pissed off that good games are coming to a better console, or people who clearly don't know what a good game is. Expand
  36. May 25, 2019
    A master piece, excelent gameplay, amazing soundtrack, a great history and memorables characters
  37. Feb 26, 2021
    I am not a player of RPGs,
    And I have not been able to play NIER Gestalt (now I really want to play it). Because this game hooked me with its history, artistic aspect (visually beautiful for me), and its combat system.
    Recommended if you have xbox gamepass give it a try.
  38. Apr 22, 2021
    The good:
    The good:
    Excellent graphics, good draw distance, lots of textures, lots of particles. Very good music if you like melancholic music and Japanese vocal themes. A great Japanese. Great customization of passive skills through chips that you find, farm / make or buy. This 2B “the Waifu” of many. It has good jokes and moments of involuntary comedy. Playing with 9S completely changes the gameplay. It has as many endings as letters of the alphabet. Its best playable and visual version is on Xbox One X / Series S / X. It's on Xbox Game Pass.

The bad:
    Mix of genres (Hack'n Slash, Shot'em Up, Shump Game, Bullet Hell, Brawler, 2D Platform, 3D Platform, 2.5D Platform ...) so many that none of them do it well. To have touches of Hack'n Slash there is no customization of combos, they are already preset. Don't be fooled, this game has 2B but it's more of a game of running errands, dodging lots of red balls, and making deliveries with touches of fan service. Many many moments of other people's pain. Very Japanese jokes that get lost in translation. The fishing game. There are areas such as the command center or the dressing rooms where textures and effects disappear in a brutal way. Its Pan-tone (color palette, range of colors) is very opaque, throwing more brown, brown, black and gold, mostly except in the heads where it changes to black and white that can take you out of the experience for totally white objects that seem very false. Only three types of weapons to make combinations (spear, sword / katana and great-sword).

Meh !:
    This game is NOT a masterpiece or a joke, it is a good game only. This game is rated M, for the scared and those who later catch them doing dirty things in front of the TV. This game has moments of "someone else's grief"/cringe, uncomfortable situations that could make you feel bad if you play in front of other people (or in front of your parents or in front of your partner or in front of interested people). The game is good and fun if you like the Japanese and the games of Navecitas / Matamarcianos and Bullet Hell. It has a very basic fishing minigame that will make you laugh. You don't have to play Drakengard 3 to understand him, but it helps. The phrase "masterpiece" is released with an ease that is scary and more referring to a game that, although technically good, has many playable deficiencies and sometimes it is well argued and other times its argument "leaks everywhere" ... the game is good, transgressive, uncomfortable, ridiculous, full of cliche, pedantic ... but not a masterpiece. To play with your character without a skirt or pants is not a Mod, seriously, no mods are necessary
  39. Apr 15, 2022
    This has to be one of the most weird, unique, and creative games ever made. There are countless memorable and thought-provoking moments. I would even describe some of them as powerful. I really enjoyed the open world, the depth of the combat, the serene soundtrack, and the engaging story and characters. My only grievances are some of the weaker side quests and the story can be a little tooThis has to be one of the most weird, unique, and creative games ever made. There are countless memorable and thought-provoking moments. I would even describe some of them as powerful. I really enjoyed the open world, the depth of the combat, the serene soundtrack, and the engaging story and characters. My only grievances are some of the weaker side quests and the story can be a little too abstract, especially if you don’t do a little homework on it’s lore beforehand. I will be contemplating this game for a long time. Expand
  40. Mar 31, 2021
    A true Masterpiece. Easily the best story ever told in a video game. Gameplay is very fun. Visuals are great and audio is among the best. The game has every element that you expect in a great game and much more. The game starts great and gets better as you progress, and in the end, well... you must see for yourself. This game will stay in my memories forever. Thanks PlatinumGames and Square Enix.
  41. Apr 12, 2020
    I rarely spend money on games, because I often regret buying them after a while. But this time, my friend advised me to play it, and it was like I've returned to my childhood when I could play games with bated breath without sleep. Wonderful game.
  42. Jun 30, 2020
    NieR:Automata is a fantastically immersive game. The combat and music really make it a must play, but just like with every masterpiece something is off, for NieR:Automata it‘s the maps and very unfitting artstyle. The maps just don‘t really fit with the overall artsyle, which makes it hard to look at some of the areas. In BOTW the map never had boring or unrelateable areas. In the firstNieR:Automata is a fantastically immersive game. The combat and music really make it a must play, but just like with every masterpiece something is off, for NieR:Automata it‘s the maps and very unfitting artstyle. The maps just don‘t really fit with the overall artsyle, which makes it hard to look at some of the areas. In BOTW the map never had boring or unrelateable areas. In the first resistance camp the characters look like actual humans, but why doesn’t our character look like a human as well or wiseversa. If you can look over this minor annoyance this will be just the game for you. Expand
  43. Jul 7, 2020
    Highlights include a superlative musical score, memorable characters and overall just a top-notch game.

I went into this as a stop-gap between AAA games I was playing (Death Stranding and Last of Us 2) thinking this should be a different experience. I can now understand the high-scores and universal acclaim and am now obsessed with the game and scanning any news about it everywhere.
  44. Feb 20, 2020
    absolute master piece in every aspect -music band is overtaking every other game
  45. Mar 20, 2020
    El mejor ejemplo de que una buena historia no es excusa para no hacer una buena jugabilidad. Da igual cómo juegues este videojuego, porque siempre te divertirá: Si juegas tranquilo y con música de fondo, podrás disfrutar de los combos y la velocidad de los combates. Si te lo tomas más en serio, tendrás una de las experiencias más increíbles que jamás tendrás en un videojuego... UnaEl mejor ejemplo de que una buena historia no es excusa para no hacer una buena jugabilidad. Da igual cómo juegues este videojuego, porque siempre te divertirá: Si juegas tranquilo y con música de fondo, podrás disfrutar de los combos y la velocidad de los combates. Si te lo tomas más en serio, tendrás una de las experiencias más increíbles que jamás tendrás en un videojuego... Una historia alucinante, unos personajes inolvidables y una banda sonora... Puff, una de las mejores que recuerdo en mi vida.

Para que veáis hasta qué punto me ha marcado este juego, empecé a jugarlo por el hack&slash y el fanservice de las waifus, y me quedé a terminarme un juego que no ha hecho más que impresionarme más con cada hora que yo lo jugaba. Si no le he dado un 10 es porque gráficamente es bastante mejorable.
  46. May 24, 2020
    Awesome game even if it becomes a bit repetitive at the end, definitely worth the different playthroughs.
  47. Apr 14, 2020
    Awesome game, mainly the Original SoundTrack. Highly recommended to those who like action PRG's.
  48. Apr 14, 2020
    Everything about this game is beautiful, especially the music. I'm not exaggerating when I say that this game's full soundtrack is the best musical album of all times, and that's not just limited to game soundtracks.

After a few decades of playing games, out of the thousands I've played, there's only half a handful I'd give a perfect 10, and Nier: Automata is one of them. It raised the bar even higher, and it's only going to be even more difficult for me to give any future games a perfect score.
    Because in my opinion, a perfect score is only for perfect games.
    Nier: Automata is perfect.
  49. Apr 18, 2020
    A total master piece! A philosophical journey about meaning and purpose driven by a story full of emotion and interesting characters.
  50. May 5, 2020
    I love this game I fell in love with it during the first hour and it just kept on giving. Platinum keep doing what you're doing!
  51. May 19, 2020
    Nier automata is amazing in so many ways. The game is so mind blowing when played right. People often will play nier, complete route A and call it quits. This is a huge mistake as there are 5 endings, E being the true one. Another off putting part of nier is to achieve ending e you must get the 4 previous endings which is a very tedious task and often demotivates people. I still howeverNier automata is amazing in so many ways. The game is so mind blowing when played right. People often will play nier, complete route A and call it quits. This is a huge mistake as there are 5 endings, E being the true one. Another off putting part of nier is to achieve ending e you must get the 4 previous endings which is a very tedious task and often demotivates people. I still however think it's worth it as each new route has a different style of fighting or a new mechanic to make it more interesting plus you get to hear more about the machines perspective each route which changes the boss battles from "epic fights against big machines" to "epic fights with big machines meaning and motives" my only complain is the gameplay itself which often feels repetitive and boring and a lot of the times I find myself in extremely awkward angles when the angle of the perspective tries to change but due to bugs it does it wrong sometimes. Other than that this game is a straight 9 Expand
  52. Nov 27, 2020
    I enjoyed the hell out of this game and the uniwersum,

Normally I would be pissed of while re-playing kind of the story, here I did not mind at all and stayed glued to my console playing for hours.

Gameplay is fun, but I think the main attraction here is in story + characters.
    Loved this experience.

53. Jul 1, 2020
    incrível meu jogo preferido é um daqueles jogos que te faz pensar e refletir sobre a vida recomendo sem medo.
    OBS:unico pecado do jogo é não ta legendado.
  54. Jun 20, 2020
    Juego espectacular de principio a fin Amo a A2 y su enorme... Corazón
    Aveces se pone algo sad el juego pero es una joya
  55. Aug 28, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. A little bit overwhelming at the beginning but definitively this an entertaining game with an awesome story. The characters seem to be a little bland but I assume is because they're androids. The story narrative and game play however are superb. Expand
  56. Jun 22, 2020
    Jogo é bom, Gráficos, Trilha sonora, personagens, ambientação, é tudo bom. 2B e A2 são lindas
  57. Jun 24, 2020
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  58. Jun 29, 2020
    Without being an AAA, this game is wonderful, Yoko Taro has a gift for going out of the ordinary and giving us exceptionally dystopian stories, with a quite polished and fun gameplay, and perhaps one of the best soundtracks in history, turns this game in one of the best of this generation. I hope and in the future Yoko can have a bigger budget to give us something even more legendary.
  59. Jul 1, 2020
    This game is literally a three part story across 20-25 hours if you're not doing additional side quests and item hunting for God tier weaponry and chips for your chip set. The story is so intertwined within itself and how it makes you replay it from a different perspective makes the same story feel absolutely different, all while listening to a beautiful soundtrack they dynamically changesThis game is literally a three part story across 20-25 hours if you're not doing additional side quests and item hunting for God tier weaponry and chips for your chip set. The story is so intertwined within itself and how it makes you replay it from a different perspective makes the same story feel absolutely different, all while listening to a beautiful soundtrack they dynamically changes on scenery and mood transitions throughout your epic journey to find out the true meaning of life in this futuristic world. Expand
  60. Dec 19, 2020
    This game is such a hidden gem. Took me years to discover this incredible journey and I don't know why I never heard about NIER before. It's a game unlike anything I've played and I love it. Incredible work on the soundtrack.
  61. Sep 17, 2021
    NieR Automata açık ara bu jenerasyonun en iyi oyunu. Oynanışı, müziği, hikayesi atmosferi, sanat dizaynı her şeyi mütiş. Tam anlamıyla mükkemmeliğe ulaşmış durumdayız.
  62. Aug 8, 2020
    Sendo o roteiro escrito e produzido por Yoko Taro, achei no começo a história muito simples pra mim, em que: você está em uma terra devastada por máquinas extraterrestres, sendo 2B, uma soldada de YoHRa, um esquadrão de androids que está responsável de proteger os resquícios do mundo antigo - eliminando as máquinas - pra que, enfim, os humanos restantes que foram pra lua devido ao ataqueSendo o roteiro escrito e produzido por Yoko Taro, achei no começo a história muito simples pra mim, em que: você está em uma terra devastada por máquinas extraterrestres, sendo 2B, uma soldada de YoHRa, um esquadrão de androids que está responsável de proteger os resquícios do mundo antigo - eliminando as máquinas - pra que, enfim, os humanos restantes que foram pra lua devido ao ataque dessas máquinas na terra, voltar ao seu planeta de origem. No começo, achei que seria um jogo puro fanservice com uma história simples e jogabilidade bacana pra passar o tempo, porém, eu estava bem enganado pelo fato de como o começo dessa história simples, passa a ser desenvolvido tratando de assuntos como o existencialismo e o nilismo juntamente com a essência única de cada personagem e a forma como cada ambiente de resistência dentro do jogo - sendo de máquinas ou androids - terem uma forma diferente de governar, fazendo com que até mesmo os androids protagonistas duvidem dessa "falsa essência humana" presente nas máquinas. Enfim, além de todos esses assuntos que são tratados de forma muito bem na obra, o jogo, obviamente, sabe muito bem mexer com a emoção do jogador, dando impacto em cada acontecimento marcante, e isso foi tão forte que pra mim, no fim do jogo, eu tive a mesma angústia e a mesma indecisão que tive quando joguei The Last of Us Parte 2, realmente foi algo incrível e é aí que a trilha sonora entra, fazendo toda essa emoção passar pelo jogador além da trama. A trilha sonora do jogo responsável por Keiichi Okabe, diferente de sua composição do jogo NieR, em NieR: Automata, é uma trilha em que você vai se sentir bem ouvindo, a música dos estágios, de lutas e do mundo aberto são incrivelmente belas e o que fico mais maravilhado é que a letra dessas trilhas é de uma língua dentro do jogo: a língua angelical. E volto a ressaltar que diferente do jogo NieR, em que a trilha é notória pelo fato de fazer o jogador se sentir como o protagonista, passando os sentimentos de euforia, tristeza, medo e até reconhecendo a loucura do mesmo. Em NieR: Automata, as canções são tão belas que tu pode baixar no teu celular e ouvir livremente, não é atoa que tem vários concertos japoneses com a trilha sonora do jogo. E agora, por último, mas não menos importante: a jogabilidade. Sendo produzida pela Platinum Games, a jogabilidade de NieR: Automata é muito livre, recompensando o fato de que é um jogo Hack n' Slash (muito inimigo na tela e tu só tem que descer a porrada) e não ter tantos combos entre uma arma pesada e leve; essa empresa fez com que o jogo ficasse mais dinâmico com grandes variedades de armas, usando o punho como até mesmo, luvas especiais, lanças, espadas pesadas/leves e até mesmo com a variedade de tipos de tiros que podem ser equipados pelo Pod, um auxiliador dos androids de YoHRa, uma maneira de conseguir abater alvos de longa distância dentro do jogo. Além dessas variedades de armas, obviamente entraria o sistema de upgrade, e é aí que a jogabilidade desse jogo pode te recompensar. Sendo um sistema aberto de armazenamento de chips, em que com o decorrer do jogo tu vais obter outros tipos destes, por exemplo, sendo um que te deixa dar um dash maior ou outro que aumenta o dano do teu pod se tu és uma pessoa que gosta de atacar de longe. E por isso que a jogabilidade brilha dentro dessa obra, pois tu vais customizando com o decorrer da trama, a maneira de como tu quer jogar, deixando assim o jogo com vastas opções de jogabilidade, além do grande experimentalismo de Yoko Taro presente na trama, variando o jogo de 3D pra 2.5D, space shooter e mech warrior (aqueles jogos em que tu é um robô gigante lutando contra outro ser gigantesco). Ademais, ainda tem os outros 3 protagonistas do jogo que fazem com que o playstyle mude muito

Enfim, essa foi minha resenha do jogo NieR: Automata, um jogo que recomendo muito e que com certeza virou meu jogo favorito.
    Sendo o diretor e roteirista de toda a série, eu realmente agradeço ao Yoko Taro por esta grande obra.
  63. Aug 10, 2020
    Amazing story and memorable characters.

Excelent soundtrack.

Good combat system.
  64. Sep 13, 2020
    Juste sublimes conseillé par un amis je ne regrette pas une seconde de l'avoir écouter
  65. Sep 18, 2020
    Poco que decir de esta joya, solo que si te lo has pasado por primera vez no lo dejes, sigue jugando y consigue los 5 finales principales, créeme que merece la pena.
  66. Sep 24, 2020
    Esse jogo é simplesmente incrível, uma verdadeira obra prima... Não acredito no tanto que demorei para jogar, comprem, não vão se arrepender.
  67. Oct 27, 2020
    Hermoso soundtrack , historia , personajes todo
    cada uno de sus finales incluyendo los de broma son buenos
  68. Nov 16, 2020
    La verdad ha sido un juego que su inicio emociona mucho, al momento de entregarte su mundo abierto ya empiezas a tener las ganas de descubir cada recoveco del mapa, tanto sus misiones principales como secundarias te dejan tan pensativo que al momento de reflexionar, te dan ganas de cambiar el mundo entero.
    Mecanicamente es un juego bueno, pero al ser tan divertido los sets de movimientos y ataques, te hace olvidar completamente que sus mecanicas no son tan avanzadas como la mayoría de juegos, ciertos sistemas son complicados de entender, pero solo basta con experimentar para entender mejor los mecanismos que te entregan, luego de experimentar muchisimo lograras obtener el resultado optimo y deseado.
    Hay que pasarse el juego por lo menos 3 veces para poder jugarlo al completo debido a que este juego tiene varios finales pero no crean que eso lo hace repetitivo y aburrido, no.
    Curiosamente tus primeras impresiones son que te vas a aburrir haciendo lo mismo, pero cuando te pasas el juego por segunda vez, ciertos detalles cambian, además de la jugabilidad, eso hace que no caigas en el aburrimiento fácilmente.
    Es un juego que sorprende de inicio a fin, pensaba encontrarme una historia cliché pero solo me encontré una historia y profundidad muy poco frecuente en las historias.
    El soundtrack es memorable y pegadizo, además su atmósfera encaja demasiado bien con la historia que se nos presenta en el juego.
    He Criticado muy bien el juego, no obstante fallan en algo, después de obtener las mejoras acierto nivel (no necesariamante las de nivel máximo) el juego se vuelve absurdamente fácil, sintiendote como un un ser intocable en muchas ocasiones.
  69. Dec 6, 2020
    Masterpiece. I enjoyed the gameplay, but the music, atmosphere and design are the real piece of artwork for me. I got crazy about the story behind of this setting after playing.
  70. Jan 4, 2021
    Probably a hidden gem for most players. Runs excellent at 60fps and running with your character is really fast and fun. The music is awesome and the change of perspectives is nice too.

Advice: play before it gets removed from game pass.
  71. Apr 18, 2021
    For the story nier automata really nailed it and for the gameplay it never gets old but my only problem her is the game not having a dynamic level design for enemies like when I started route C I was level 34 but they brought enemies from level 50 and above so I had to repeat my 12 hours of playing and add 5 hours more just to level up to 56 so I can beat the enemies in route C easily andFor the story nier automata really nailed it and for the gameplay it never gets old but my only problem her is the game not having a dynamic level design for enemies like when I started route C I was level 34 but they brought enemies from level 50 and above so I had to repeat my 12 hours of playing and add 5 hours more just to level up to 56 so I can beat the enemies in route C easily and the graphics for a 2017 game isn't that revolutionary. Expand
  72. May 11, 2021
    Great game, high playability and inmersing history, the RPG elements are quite creative, a must play for fans!!!
  73. Apr 3, 2022
    this is the best game i have ever played in my whole life, the story, the music, the gameplay, the side quests, ITS JUST WONDERFUL. 10/10
  74. Jul 22, 2021
    Gameplay : 8/10
    Design (video + audio) : 8/10
    Story : 10/10
    Technical aspects : 9/10
    Repeatability: 10/10
  75. Jul 14, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. El juego es uno de los mejores que eh jugado, está en un top número 5 de toda mi vida en la que eh jugado desde los clásicos hasta los nuevos lanzamientos y nunca vía tanta jugabilidad, muchas mecánicas, mundo abierto, historia, personajes y el punto absolutamente más fuerte es su increíble eh impecable banda sonora, talvez le de muchas alas y elogios al juego pero es a mi opinión personal uno de los mejores de todos los tiempos. Expand
  76. Aug 23, 2021
    PROS:
    - Controles fluidos y satisfactorios.
    - Combates frenéticos. - Narrativa de lujo, tocando temas sensibles y que no se abordan generalmente en la industria. - Historia decente y conmovedora, con personajes entrañables a lo largo del juego. - Variedad de armas. - Soundtrack excelente y memorable. CONTRAS: - Aunque justificable por la historia, el mundo es vacío. Demasiado. -
    PROS:
    - Controles fluidos y satisfactorios.
    - Combates frenéticos.
    - Variedad de armas.
    - Soundtrack excelente y memorable.

CONTRAS:
    - Aunque justificable por la historia, el mundo es vacío. Demasiado.
    - Tiende a ser injusto y castigar fuerte al que no se sepa las mecánicas o los controles, pues es un juego de velocidad y precisión.
    - No hay un motivo general que motive a rejugar, como probar diferentes tipos de builds pues aunque hay variedad de armas, solo cambia el timing de ellas.
    - No hay guardado automático, y puede ser un problema tras horas de juego.

Nier: Automata como hack & slash es un gran juego con gameplay y mecánicas exquisitas que aborda temas no tan explorados y los ejecuta bien. El mundo justifica su historia, pero tiene carencias grandes que pueden arruinar la experiencia del jugador por momentos. Además, se entiende que el estilo artístico no logre atrapar a todos. Por otro lado, el fanservice no es muy de mi agrado en videojuegos.
  77. Oct 1, 2021
    This game is like emotional rollercoaster. Yoko Taro did great job. Soundtrack synchronized with gameplay pretty well. This game is so unique that you can hardly find game like this. My rating is only for Story, Music and uniqueness. I am so glad that I played this game,It was an amazing experience. This game make you ask yourself "Is this world really meaningless?"...
  78. Oct 13, 2021
    Eu amo tanto esse jogo que sinto que não importa o que eu escreva aqui jamais vou conseguir expressar o quanto amei a experiência de ter jogado essa obra.
    Ignorando o fato das texturas estarem bem borradas em alguns locais, posso dizer que em todos os outros pontos o jogo está impecável, como na jogabilidade, trilha sonora, e principalmente sua história e seu universo.
    A definição de
    A definição de arte, uma obra prima!
  79. Nov 16, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. THE STORY AND THE MUSIC ARE FANTASTIC! If you want the full experience you NEED to play all 3 main storylines: 2b, 9S, A2. There's other alternate endings but those are the main 3. The story unravels slowly as you play each characters play through and it's worth the extra hours. the combat reminds me of Bayonetta with the amount of action going on screen and needing to keep up but the developers are platinum games who MADE Bayonetta so not surprised but. If you haven't played Bayonetta then you're gonna have to get used to that QUICKLY as you move up in the game. Unpopular opinion but Simone( the second boss you fight) is the BEST boss with the best boss music. Also hold L3 and R3 buttons together you'll thank me later. Expand
  80. Nov 21, 2021
    This is the most unique game I've ever played can't wait to see what Yoko Taro does next, this is a must play
  81. Dec 1, 2021
    Beautiful soundtrack, art direction, and interactions. While the ending is tedious to acquire and my biggest complaint, it's still a overall wonderful experience. A game that deserved the praises and positive reviews it gets, from those are actually played it atleast. Played this on Steam but Im glad they went to release it on the Xbox, it's a game they don't want to miss out on.
  82. Dec 14, 2021
    I got my Nier: Automata introduction from Final Fantasy XIV raids. After I tried game it just swallowed me.. like totally. It was like a drug that I needed more and more.. and it also haunted me while I was not playing it. My dearest gaming experience. Thanks Yoko Taro.
  83. Dec 15, 2021
    Que dire si ce n'est cette note parfaite pour un jeu parfait en tout point !
    Le gameplay varié et excellent
    La DA qui ne laisse pas de marbre
    L'histoire (ou plutôt les histoires) qui laisse rêveur.
    Les multiples fin et dénouement.
    Bordel il m'a été impossible de décrocher !
    Mon seul regret c'est de ne pas l'avoir fait plus tôt !!!
  84. Dec 19, 2021
    This game is a game with flaws.
    But this game gave me an impression that I couldn't see in other games.

​I played this game because it had a high rating.
    I want to say thank you to all the players who gave this game a high score.

It may not be your favorite game, but I highly recommend this game.
    It's one of the must-play games when you're on the Game Pass.
  85. Dec 24, 2021
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  86. Dec 30, 2021
    As someone who has had a general disinterest in video games for the past 4 years, I can safely say that I enjoyed Nier: Automata. I bought this game for 20 bucks off of the Xbox store and have invested a beefy 15 hours into it, meaning i just finished the first campaign. I think for now that's about as much as i need from this game though.

I absolutely love the world building,

I absolutely love the world building, characters, music; all of the atmospheric stuff comes a long way in delivering an interesting world. i loved spending time as 2B in this environment, and when I eventually come back to play more in the next two campaigns, I'm sure I'll enjoy it as well. The combat is really great. It feels fair, balanced, skillful. I LOVE switching between different weapons and fighting enemy spawns. Going after bosses was also a fun challenge. As well, just taking in my surroundings and enjoying the detail each developer put into the world building was simply fantastic. Everything about this game's atmosphere and design screams love, care, and detail. I even got both world guides because of how much I LOVE the creative energy of this game.

The story is pretty cool as well. I can say that i had a great experience overall. The characters 2B and 9S are great. It was a blast playing them and discovering the truth behind the world so far. Each time they got a cut-scene it was super badass. Seeing them react to the different worlds and characters they meet along the way is also great. I also love how the story incorporates into the open world. Each environment feels connected, alive, and teeming with awesome creative energy. I can't say it enough, but I love the detail put into this game. I'm super excited to discover more about the story and unlock more about the world later down the line!

However, it breaks my heart to say that my enjoyment plummeted after a certain point.

The final chapter of the first campaign was pretty disappointing; It felt like the game shat all over itself! The bosses from the mega spider onward felt like a cheese fest of annoying battle "tactics". I seriously did not have fun fighting anything from that point onward. Forcibly lowering my difficulty and cheesing from vantage points effectively stripped any sort of enjoyment I had from the game, and it was even more heartbreaking when the last 14 hours of the game were done so right!

The story also takes a bit of a left turn, and when I wanted to learn more about this world, i was pushed into a dramatic side-plot about how some dude's brother was killed (trust me, I'm not spoiling much). All of this beautiful world building and story set up is effectively out of the picture! WTF? I'm sure i get more good stuff from the next two campaigns but this ending for now is simply unsatisfying; it felt like a slog to the finish line.

I know that I'll come back one of these days for the absolutely amazing stuff mentioned previously, but a lukewarm story sort of knocks it down. I'd like for this game to be a 10, but all of the good stuff honestly just sort of dissipates into thin air after a certain point. I can say that I will keep revisiting Nier: Automata, but i'm not exactly dying to play the next portion, more so, I'll keep it on my radar when i have the time.

BONUS: I speak Japanese as my second language, and I must say, it was a blast to play it in pure Japanese with the JP subtitles as well. I went into this thing with zero English. I hope to find other RPGs that do this if I pick a few more up. And as for anyone out there that's looking for a great game to play in pure Japanese (whether it's for language learning or pure enjoyment) you'll be satisfied with this one! It's intermediate-advanced level, but I think that anyone with JPLT N3 or higher should be able to digest what's going on with ease.
  87. Jan 1, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. An amazing game. Soundtrack is outstanding, I can listen to it all day and never get tired of it.

The fighting is not the most engaging, but the flashiness and depth that it has really makes up for it. The fighting is also easy, so as to not get in the way of the story, so you can not feel barred off from fighting optional enemies that deepen the lore, characters, and story.

The story itself is intriguing. Not the most original, but there is originality in it, and when you thought you finally got to the big reveals, those were simply small potatoes for what’s truly ready to be unveiled.

The world is vast and ready to be explored. The player is rewarded and told to do side quest to make leveling up, upgrading weapons, finding lore, gaining knowledge of characters all that much more rewarding.

I cannot recommend this game enough. The longer you play it the more you wish there was more of it.

As advice, when you get to ending E make sure you’re connected to the internet to make the final boss possible.
  88. Feb 12, 2022
    Deep, thoughtful, engaging, fun. Just an absolute joy to play through. Masterpiece. I only have 1 gripe: too much revisiting old areas. 9.5.
  89. Feb 23, 2022
    NieR Automata is undeniably the best game of all time and I genuinely mean it when I say that. I will try to keep this review relatively short but also informative.

The overall story telling is absolutely impeccable and has you hooked at all times from the very start with 2B's incredibly philosophical Monologue. I felt like I was genuinely contributing to the story the more I played which is hard to say for a lot of games in my opinion.

Gameplay is so satisfying and fun. Getting huge combos on dozens of enemies at once feels great and makes you want it even more. Great RPG elements allowing you to upgrade yourself over time, although the system is quite confusing at first.

Everything else such as graphics, art design, sound design and the soundtrack is amazing too. The soundtrack is so memorable and is even comparable to the Halo soundtrack which I would consider as the best of all time.

Overall, NieR Automata is still the best game of all time and even that title doesn't do the full game justice. I beg you to play it if you haven't already because you will seriously fall in love.
  90. Feb 26, 2022
    I cannot stress how amazing and dare I say it, Revolutionary this game is! It creates such a fantastic balance of incredible story telling and gameplay that I have never seen in any other video game. This is my favorite video game of all time. Nier: Automata is a revolutionary work of art and I recommend it to every single person that has access to electricity, It's just that good.

I

I have no complaints, please give it a try.
  91. Mar 14, 2022
    Buenismo para cuando estas aburrido y quieres jugar un juego de mundo abierto
  92. Apr 28, 2022
    With an incredible soundtrack, well-written, deep characters, expansive locations, and good, fulfilling combat, NieR: Automata is undoubtably one of the greatest JRPGs of all time. The story alone would make it one of the greatest pieces of fiction that I have ever experienced, but Yoko Taro builds on the story and makes the entire game an absolute joy.

Universal acclaim - based on 30 Critic Reviews

1. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Aug 18, 2018
    Excellent combat executed with stylish flair. A must have for action game fans. [Sept 2018, p.90]
  2. Aug 17, 2018
    Nier: Automata Become As Gods Edition has a very deep and thoughtful story, but it requires a lot of time before you get down to it.
  3. Aug 1, 2018
    XBox One owners have no excuse to miss out on this game. It is one of the best examples of video games as a medium of entertainment and needs to be played by every person possible. I cannot stress enough how important this game is, or how good it is.