5.9

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Sep 17, 2016
    This is best football game ever ! I played demo fifa 2017 and its for kids ! best real football game ever !! period !Still the best football game around.
  2. Sep 23, 2016
    Many years ago, PES was the football game to have. Not even FIFA’s license could pull me away from it. I had been with the series right back to the International Superstar Soccer years and I loved it. In 2008 PES released a shocker of a game and many loyal fans, myself included crossed over to FIFA.  FIFA has been my go-to footy game ever since but I always kept an eye on PES wondering ifMany years ago, PES was the football game to have. Not even FIFA’s license could pull me away from it. I had been with the series right back to the International Superstar Soccer years and I loved it. In 2008 PES released a shocker of a game and many loyal fans, myself included crossed over to FIFA.  FIFA has been my go-to footy game ever since but I always kept an eye on PES wondering if that year’s release would mark the second coming of a legend. Well with PES 2017 I’m pleased to say that we finally have a PES game worth buying again.PES 2017 may well be a return to form for Konami’s football game but it bears the bruises from the pummeling it has taken from FIFA over the years. It has a lot to prove and isn’t without issues but all in all it’s like seeing a good friend after years of absence. Playing the game, I sighed a breath of relief as the speed and balance of the gameplay felt smooth and natural. With PES 2017, Konami have created one of the best football games ever, in my opinion. Expand
  3. Sep 17, 2016
    'Gameplay is too robotic and arcade-like'? Nonsense. Totally the opposite. I've only played the demo of Fifa 17 which I did enjoy (particularly The Journey) but the difference in gameplay is like night and day. This is buttery smooth compared to Fifa. The animations, the collisions, the amount of different ways to finish - all superior. The presentation will never be able to compete with'Gameplay is too robotic and arcade-like'? Nonsense. Totally the opposite. I've only played the demo of Fifa 17 which I did enjoy (particularly The Journey) but the difference in gameplay is like night and day. This is buttery smooth compared to Fifa. The animations, the collisions, the amount of different ways to finish - all superior. The presentation will never be able to compete with Fifa with all their official licences and their Sķy Sports match day atmosphere but where it counts, on the pitch, is head and shoulders above. Maybe the full release of Fifa 17 will be a lot better but as it stands PES 2017 is so far in my opinion the best football game ever. I'm not against Fifa either as I'll buy that game too as I have done since Fifa '99 as I'm footie mad but last year Pro Evo took over the reins from Fifa for the first time since Pro Evolution Soccer 6 in 2006. This year the gap could be widening significantly. Expand
  4. Oct 3, 2016
    Pro Evolution Soccer vuelve a su esencia, no tendrá todas las licencias que uno quisiera pero a la hora de jugar es diversión pura, donde la jugabilidad lo pone como uno de los mejores juegos de futbol de ultimo tiempo.
  5. Sep 20, 2016
    The graphics are very good, but the same robotic gameplay remains the same robotic thing, FIFA 17 seems to be king again in this year. I stop playing PES because i'm tired of this robotic moves.
  6. Sep 16, 2016
    Gameplay is too robotic and arcade-like. They make a good effort to try and seperate themselves from FIFA, but they need to make the gameplay feel more natural. Biggest downfall for me is the non-licenses. Man Red vs. Man Blue doesn't really do it for me. The new legends are cool!
  7. Sep 27, 2016
    Keyif = 8
    Atmosfer = 7
    Süre = 8
  9. Jun 2, 2018
    Pes increíble como siempre con la preocupación que se merecen los jugadores, por otro lado el carecer de licencias importantes merma un poco la experiencia de juego de este pes pero como de costumbre a esto se le resta importancia debido a que cuentan con la Champions League

Generally favorable reviews - based on 12 Critic Reviews

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Nov 9, 2016
    PES 2017 works wonders on the pitch. Its smooth controls, various great game modes and attention to detail make PES an enjoyable football experience. [Oct 2016]
  2. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Nov 1, 2016
    The most realistic football simulation yet: PES' depth and control are simply stupendous. [Dec 2016, p.88]
  3. Oct 10, 2016
    PES 2017 is in many way the game that PES 2016 should have been. It shares the same deep mechanics, but the AI – especially the goalies – is so much better. PES 2017 may be a let down for those who want as many licenses as possible, for everyone else this is one of the best soccer games ever.