7.0

1. May 3, 2016
    The fact that i have given this game a small score does not take away from it that it is genuinely a fun game to play.

The gameplay is smooth and easy to get used to, and the graphics of course are some of the best we have experienced so far on the Xbox One. The problem with this game is just that it is too short and far too easy, i found myself not two days after launch having

The problem with this game is just that it is too short and far too easy, i found myself not two days after launch having achieved 100% completion (i would by no means consider myself much of a professional when it comes to fully completing anything) and left wondering what to do next with no other options within the game. Because of this, i was quite disappointed as the game and obviously the episodes in between were all very enjoyable and a joy to be a part of. I simply wish it just wasn't all over so quickly
  2. Apr 25, 2016
    Quantum Break is a letdown in too many areas. Though the gun-play is solid and the Time powers are fun to mess around with, everything else falls flat on its face. The story is boring, the characters are boring, and none of your choices affect the story in a meaningful way. Don't buy this pile of sh*t, buy Halo MCC or Sunset Overdrive, but not this.
  3. Apr 12, 2016
    Quantum Break is a game that absolutely innovates anything, it is the closest thing to The Order 1886 is not a bad game but uses the same mechanics as always i the graphics no longer surprised at this point i least in the version of Xbox One where there is much FPS i drop 720p at this point not surprising that are present in the console microsoft , recommend playing the PC version but theQuantum Break is a game that absolutely innovates anything, it is the closest thing to The Order 1886 is not a bad game but uses the same mechanics as always i the graphics no longer surprised at this point i least in the version of Xbox One where there is much FPS i drop 720p at this point not surprising that are present in the console microsoft , recommend playing the PC version but the feeling of emptiness will be the same , buy it only if you have nothing to play on your console Expand
  4. Apr 13, 2016
    Un juego bien logrado pero que en mi opinión es un juego medio aburrido y con una historia que no te engancha del todo.
    ademas es una historia muy corta que en mi opinión no vale mucho la pena jugarlo
  5. Apr 10, 2016
    Summarising this game I'd use the word mediocre. You spend about a third of the time doing the standard console actiongame slow walk looking at things and talking, a third watching live action cutscenes and a third using some powers and shooting the same 5 or so different enemies the entire game. The Powers you have are cool but are pretty similar to eachother and the action turns blandSummarising this game I'd use the word mediocre. You spend about a third of the time doing the standard console actiongame slow walk looking at things and talking, a third watching live action cutscenes and a third using some powers and shooting the same 5 or so different enemies the entire game. The Powers you have are cool but are pretty similar to eachother and the action turns bland pretty fast. You do have some choices to make but none of them matter in the end. Add to that the bland and boring gameplay and the ridiculous amount of time wasting walking slowly and rewatch unskippable cutscenes if you die, a replay is out of the question.
    If you really want to see the cutscenes from the other choice you are better off watching it on youtube than playing through this game again.
    The story is not bad but it's pretty "meh".
    As for any good words about this game all I can say is the game does have some nice lighting and it looks pretty good despite an upscaled 720p, it lacks some of the nicer reflections and shadowquality of the pc version but otherwise a pretty good looking game. The motionblur is less prevalent compared to pc because you sit further away from the screen. The acting/voice acting is top notch.
    I gave this version 1 point more than the pc version as it is running as expected on console. It is optimised for the console and you can't fault it for not running at higher frames and resolution considering the crappy hardware in the console.
    Still it's definately not a buy imo at full price, wait for a sale, used copy or "free" with games with gold.
  6. Apr 12, 2016
    the story is mediocre and repetitive pc is very poorly optimized , in my opinion is a game of the bunch is not what they proposed us the hype was too high I think Max is a set of 6 fails to make an outstanding
  7. Apr 25, 2016
    I have to say disappointment is something here. This game is good but doesn't live up to the Hype as much as I hoped. But it's still good though not as good as I expected. if you have ever played a 3rd person shooter then Quantum break is like that. Not bringing anything that new to the genre. Overall pretty generic.
  8. May 12, 2016
    This game is ok nothing amazing, ok combat but let down in lots of other areas, I found the story pritty boring to be honest and the game is a little on the short, the mails a txt got on my nerves after a while as well, not sure if it's just me but I found the covert system took to long as well, there's also very few enemy types, there's lots more problems with this game I haven't listedThis game is ok nothing amazing, ok combat but let down in lots of other areas, I found the story pritty boring to be honest and the game is a little on the short, the mails a txt got on my nerves after a while as well, not sure if it's just me but I found the covert system took to long as well, there's also very few enemy types, there's lots more problems with this game I haven't listed as I don't like hammering games it gives me no pleasure lol, to me this is another X box exclusive let down, X box's best exclusive is still sunset overdrive in my opinion, I would say ROTR but that's going to PlayStation very soon, so doesn't really count Expand
  9. Apr 15, 2016
    I'm a really big fan of Remedy's games, but I feel slightly let down by Quantum Break. Not an awful game by any stretch of the imagination, but the gameplay is really formulaic and the gunfights are uninspired. The story isn't awful, it's well enough written, but it isn't great, and it's all very predictable. I can forgive the game the odd rough graphical glitches, but in terms of gameplayI'm a really big fan of Remedy's games, but I feel slightly let down by Quantum Break. Not an awful game by any stretch of the imagination, but the gameplay is really formulaic and the gunfights are uninspired. The story isn't awful, it's well enough written, but it isn't great, and it's all very predictable. I can forgive the game the odd rough graphical glitches, but in terms of gameplay and everything else I expect way more from Remedy. Expand
  10. Apr 18, 2016
    The premise of time traveling and the mechanics involving time manipulation sounds neat, but unfortunately the implementation lacks. Even the gameplay is somewhat entertaining, the developer could've done so much more with the time gimmick to surprise and challenge players.

Instead, they seemed to use most of their focus to create an episode series inside the game, that show up between the chapters, using real actors playing the characters roles. However...i don't think it's a great idea to ask us to stop playing and watch a show that last about 20 minutes each episode. Need to be an Oscar material to justify and it's not. I didn't care much about the characters and the story, so i skipped most of it without any remorse.

So, the time gimmick and the series, both the differential of Quantum Break among the other third person action games, don't work the way they were supposed to. The rest is the same usual shooting sequences a la Uncharted and Max Payne, but not as fun as them.

In conclusion, i think Quantum Break It's an ok game, never bad and never great, just an ok experience during all its short less than 10 hours campaign, with a enormous wasted potential. My first disappointment of 2016.
  11. Apr 21, 2016
    It's a good game as a shooter (the covert system is useless however, you need to keep moving), but requires a huge amount of time (ironically) to read and see all the things needed to understand the story, and has some weird gameplay design choices: I can jump on a truck, but not on the truck a few meters away because is the one the block my path, or I can open this door rewind the time,It's a good game as a shooter (the covert system is useless however, you need to keep moving), but requires a huge amount of time (ironically) to read and see all the things needed to understand the story, and has some weird gameplay design choices: I can jump on a truck, but not on the truck a few meters away because is the one the block my path, or I can open this door rewind the time, but I can do it only there, all the other doors in the game stay closed. For my tastes it's too scripted and some time powers are actually magic powers, since I don't see how time can cause blast explosions of allow you to see through walls. Also the few puzzles ask you to simply press a button when standing in a scripted position and then run... Timeshift and Braid use the time in a better and less scripted way.
    You'll like it if you like heavily scripted, story-driven games filled with an insane amount of collectibles needed to be read in order to understand the story... and no absolute replay value.
  12. May 13, 2016
    Disappointing.......I thought this would be, maybe unfairly, the successor to max Payne.......... nope, not even close.....

-controls feel loose and disjointed...
    -guns lack impact and just are no fun to use
    -slow Mo mechanic is not as fun as I thought........ max Payne series.... even 3.....are way better

Buyer beware....... do not think its next-generation max Payne.....
  13. Apr 21, 2016
    This has been done so much better before in a game called Singularity. This game has excellent acting and an o.k. story but very little game play. The fact that you have to stand totally still and look at the speaker to hear the dialogue is game delaying and annoying. The game is ridiculously short for what we pay for games now. Not anywhere near a masterpiece as some are calling it.
  14. Apr 9, 2016
    Not so cool as i expected, but still dynamic & interesting. To much mails and texts. Too much for a perfect game with a story and without cinematics. Also its not a good feeling shooter but good story.
    Beth... one love!
  15. Apr 11, 2016
    El juego al final, en las 2 ultimas horas, si es verdad que remonta un poco y hasta se hace un poco interesante, al no haber ni puzzles ni cosas asi raras, el juego se comporta bien, y hay tramos de tiroteo concentrados de poco en poco. La historia del tiempo sobraba totalmente, dado que la historia sin spoilearla, se ha visto tanto en el cine como en otros juegos hasta la saciedad.

La

La serie es lo mejor del juego O.o, tiene huevos, porque son personajes que ni interesan en el juego, secundarios y que si bien son mas carismaticos que los protagonistas, al quedar relegados en un segundo plano, el objetivo del juego es otro, y no ellos.

El gameplay, las coberturas funcionan, pero las habilidades, creo que estan muy mal distribuidas. yo hubiese puesto, la habilidad que te permite un cuerpo a cuerpo, mucho antes, dado que te obliga si o si a jugar con las distancias. ya que a cortas, no solo apuntas mal sino que ellos si te pueden dar hostias cuerpo a cuerpo. Y por ejemplo la explosión temporal, la ultima, dado que es la que mas cheta esta.

Decir tambien que el desarrollo de habilidades, es lo mas cutre e insulso, que solo incita a que sea coleccionable, porque la evolución que tienen, son malas, pero malas. Basicamente, me he pasado parte del juego con mas de 10 puntos de "experiencia" sin usar, y ni me ha importado. Despues obviamente los he usado, y he sentido el juego igual.

Animaciones horrorosas. Dejemoslo ahí.

Banda sonora discretita, que como he dicho antes, y creo que no es casualidad, dado que el estudio ha querido enfatizar mas en el final (super abierto por otra parte) es "buena". Basicamente no hay banda sonora excepto en alguna que otra escena, y en END OF ACT mientras las letras bailan un poquito.

Por ultimo, decir que al final, tambien, el aspecto grafico no mejora, pero si se hace mas bonito de ver, cuando ya te has quedado asumiendo casi el 70% del juego de sus carencias, tiempos de carga y demas, al final ni le prestas atención.

Juego de Alquiler. Nota 6.5
  16. May 14, 2016
    Quantum Break me parece un juego decente,argumentalmente es bastante decente aunque tiene algunas cosas que no me han gustado pero no las digo porque son spoiler.jugablemente es muy bueno,me ha gustado el tema de los superpoderes,pero el cubrirse es un escandalo y va muy mal,aparte me gustaría que en el juego hubiesen metido mas cosas,cuando tocas un tema como el tiempo tienes muchasQuantum Break me parece un juego decente,argumentalmente es bastante decente aunque tiene algunas cosas que no me han gustado pero no las digo porque son spoiler.jugablemente es muy bueno,me ha gustado el tema de los superpoderes,pero el cubrirse es un escandalo y va muy mal,aparte me gustaría que en el juego hubiesen metido mas cosas,cuando tocas un tema como el tiempo tienes muchas opciones y creo que han puesto muy pocas,igualmente es bueno la sensación de disparo.Graficamente me ha desepcionado y para mi no es lo que se prometía se ve bien pero hay momentos que estan muy mal echos,aparte si me pongo a pensar me da pena Quantum Break porque esta tan lleno de mierda,entre la polémica del doblaje,de que sale en pc...no se me esperaba mucho mas de este juego aunque este juego este bien tiene cosas muy mal echas,en cuanto a la seria...he venido a analizar un juego no una serie.
    En general esta bien pero para mi me ha decepcionado
  17. Apr 10, 2016
    i was expecting more from this game. i enjoyed but for a only campaign mode game it should at least have a 20 hours campaign. finished in one day in hard mode. graphics are really impressive though.
  18. Apr 15, 2016
    Bought it out of curiosity. Nothing special at all. Basically hype. Rise of the Tomb Raider I bought the season pass today and give it a 10/10 and am playing through it again. This is about a 5 compared. Sometimes they throw in a stupid idiotic no brainer puzzle which only stops the immersion.

I've played about half way, put it down the other day and no urge to pick it up again. It's not addictive. Not compelling at all. Just very 'gimmicky' and a novelty until it wears off.

Puzzles seem like filler not real intelligent puzzles. The upgrade tree is nothing like To,b Raider or Witcher 3. Just a token upgrade of powers and thry tend to get boring after a while.

You feel like you're in God mode. Nothing challenging.

Maybe it's just me but this game did nothing for me, didn't addict or captivate me or even make we want to go back to it. The puzzles were so pathetic it would have been better not to have any.

Graphics nothing special. Can't really recommend it over the latest Assassins Creed or Tomb Raider as they are top notch games with plenty to do. This seems very linear and scripted to the point it feels very, very short. Not worth the price of admission. I would get Far Cry Primal over this as there's a lot more to do. This half simple Simon shooter, half simple Simon story doesn't really do it for me. If that changes I'll come back and give it higher but for now I'm disappointed. It doesn't do any one thing well.

Nothing done really well except the hype.
  19. Apr 13, 2016
    character with limited movements , many bugs , frustrating situations with time lapse , shot is impossible to control and short game play is ridiculous . these are just some impressions I had to play this game. Overall in it amused me and often was nauseating to frustrating.
  20. Apr 14, 2016
    + Decent Story
    + Time Travel
    + Powers
    - The Cover Mechanics are Very Uncertain
    - You Need to See the TV Show for Understand the Story
    - Some Characters are Forgettable
  21. Apr 9, 2016
    The perfect example to use when saying something is "good, not great." It's absolutely gorgeous to look at and the concept is awesome. And who better than Remedy and Sam Lake to dabble in something TV-related? However, the time-writing is so time-bland, like a sci-fi show on the USA Network with lame acting and a camera guy who gets right up on you. If they were going for cliches andThe perfect example to use when saying something is "good, not great." It's absolutely gorgeous to look at and the concept is awesome. And who better than Remedy and Sam Lake to dabble in something TV-related? However, the time-writing is so time-bland, like a sci-fi show on the USA Network with lame acting and a camera guy who gets right up on you. If they were going for cliches and Nissan advertisements, they nailed it, but a mediocre television show isn't a game. The actual guts of Quantum Break are almost more of a letdown when you consider the theme of the game is time travel. We could've gotten awesome puzzles and more daring editing with the fractured timeline stuff and perhaps new mechanics or scenes that really highlight that what you're doing is time stuff, not just a samey and uninspiring third-person shooter where your cardboard cutout protagonist sluggishly non-walks or non-runs around, bumping into time things... It's not very long either so you're left with the feeling that you just dealt with bad prime-time cable TV and ran around shooting at big dudes and all you have to show for it is a bevy of very easy achievements and a dilemma of how you can wring more from the game to justify paying anything over $40 for it. Wait for a sale or rent it if such a thing is still possible. Expand
  22. Apr 9, 2016
    The Game, the effects of time on the scenery, the gameplay and even the live series are great, what really **** up everything was the ending, it gives something like "to be continued"..... games like that are excuses for Expansions just like Alan Wake, both of them have great stories and gameplay but the ending..... you know when you watch a great movie but the ending sucks? yes thats theThe Game, the effects of time on the scenery, the gameplay and even the live series are great, what really **** up everything was the ending, it gives something like "to be continued"..... games like that are excuses for Expansions just like Alan Wake, both of them have great stories and gameplay but the ending..... you know when you watch a great movie but the ending sucks? yes thats the resume of Quantum Break, the gameplay are excellent, just like Alan Wake is, i give credit for Remedy for creating such great gameplays and capabilities in their games but the way they conduct the story-telling..... even with that I hope to have a new game ou even the expansion because there were left many holes in history with that ending but please enough with alll those letters, emails and files.... many of them were completely irrelevant and I've spend 40 minutes in the same area readin all of them in some point and may of them doesn't add nothing extra to the game... it's a great game with a great gameplay but i doubt that i'll play it again, maybe only to see if there are many differences choosing the other option with Paul but that will not be now Expand
  23. Apr 17, 2016
    Buen juego , aunque siento que mas que un juego es una serie interactiva, como no, a la mejor manera de un videojuego, pero al fin y al cabo una serie interactiva. Eso no quiere decir que sea algo malo, al contrario, quiere decir que la industria de videojuegos está en auge cada año un poco más como lo ha demostrado, las actuaciones me parecen excelentes y el juego es entretenido, losBuen juego , aunque siento que mas que un juego es una serie interactiva, como no, a la mejor manera de un videojuego, pero al fin y al cabo una serie interactiva. Eso no quiere decir que sea algo malo, al contrario, quiere decir que la industria de videojuegos está en auge cada año un poco más como lo ha demostrado, las actuaciones me parecen excelentes y el juego es entretenido, los controles un poco torpes y toscos a mi parecer pero nada que no se pueda sobreponer con un poco de costumbre aunque si ha de fallar en algo es en éste apartado, los gráficos una pasada, la historia un poco genérica pero no aburrida, la banda sonora buena.. En resumida un buen juego que disfrutaras de principio a fin y quedarás asombrado con sus graficos, te va a entretener y mantener enganchado con su historia , definitivamente lo recomiendo. Expand
  24. Apr 11, 2016
    Don't be fooled by sony pony reviews. Overall, Quantum Break is a solid game. Shooter mechanics are painfully average, but the powers are loads of fun and the story is quite interesting, though sort of goofy at times. I recommend you try it out.
  25. Apr 7, 2016
    I have to confess to being a little disappointed with this game after looking forward to it so much. Graphically it is very rough in places; the camera doesn't pan smoothly round the player (occasional glitches which will hopefully be resolved in a future patch/update). Combat is almost too simple and the cover mechanics are very uncertain (a "snap to cover" button wouldn't have goneI have to confess to being a little disappointed with this game after looking forward to it so much. Graphically it is very rough in places; the camera doesn't pan smoothly round the player (occasional glitches which will hopefully be resolved in a future patch/update). Combat is almost too simple and the cover mechanics are very uncertain (a "snap to cover" button wouldn't have gone amiss). Climbing up a further level is a royal pain in the backside as in some areas you need to find the "sweet spot" before Jack will climb up a level. As for the dialogue - I'm no prude but do the actors really have to say F*&k so much?

Negatives aside - I'm loving the story and the attempt to marry video game and live action TV show should be applauded and not criticized. Remedy, like with Alan Wake (sequel please), succeed in telling a great story and letting the player participate in it. I just wish more of it was left for the player to actually "do" rather than just "watch".
  26. Apr 12, 2016
    i liked the shooting mechanics but i think it needs a little more stealthy movements in some sections, The game runs great on XBOne i don[t need to be 1080p 60 frames to enjoy a game, the narrative is it's strong section but this may be not for everybody's liking nowdays, i'm kinda sad its an average game rather than the console buying title it was supposed to be. if you like story driveni liked the shooting mechanics but i think it needs a little more stealthy movements in some sections, The game runs great on XBOne i don[t need to be 1080p 60 frames to enjoy a game, the narrative is it's strong section but this may be not for everybody's liking nowdays, i'm kinda sad its an average game rather than the console buying title it was supposed to be. if you like story driven go, games for it. Expand
  27. Apr 7, 2016
    The easiest way to describe this game is to just it's basically one giant gimmick. Nothing particularly memorable. Quantum Break is the latest game to fall victim to the hype train surrounding new releases. It also has almost no replay value which is sad considering how much time they had to create this game.
  28. Apr 7, 2016
    Game que não entregou o que foi prometido ,gráficos inferiores ao da Gamescom ,roda a 720p ,pouca ação ,muita enrolação ,muito vídeo ,sem contar que o ip do game não corresponde ao game final
  29. Apr 7, 2016
    7.6/10 A time experiment gone wrong quantifies reality into past and present time for the future. as protagonist Jack Joyce you must save the one’s you can and defeat the head corporation of time Monarch Solutions before time and the world ends. A very complex but narrative story with action pact scenes and television episodes in between acts. Sound effects such as weapons, time7.6/10 A time experiment gone wrong quantifies reality into past and present time for the future. as protagonist Jack Joyce you must save the one’s you can and defeat the head corporation of time Monarch Solutions before time and the world ends. A very complex but narrative story with action pact scenes and television episodes in between acts. Sound effects such as weapons, time manupilation and explosions all sound average but decent.Gameplay was fun but was cut short do to 30 minute TV episodes after 1hour acts. However, combo between gun fire and time effects powers made for fun and decent gameplay.Graphics were gorgeous at times and choppy at others, you be the judge.Overall Remedy takes you on a complex and time warping adventure to save time and you’ll have to blast your way through a resistance of Monarch Solutions militia with and the leader of it all Paul Serene. 7.6/10 AVERAGE Expand
  30. Apr 6, 2016
    Decent game, awful value for money. The problem facing narrative driven single player games now is length. I can take the 8 hour campaign if you're offering a multiplayer suite but this is a one and done thing. Anyone thinking of offering a similar product should focus on a minimum of 20 hours. Not bad, but utterly disposable entertainment. Which is a shame because I like Remedy! GamestopDecent game, awful value for money. The problem facing narrative driven single player games now is length. I can take the 8 hour campaign if you're offering a multiplayer suite but this is a one and done thing. Anyone thinking of offering a similar product should focus on a minimum of 20 hours. Not bad, but utterly disposable entertainment. Which is a shame because I like Remedy! Gamestop made a pretty penny with this trade in. Expand
  31. Apr 6, 2016
    Quantum Break is Xbox One's The Order 1886. It seems interested in delivering a cinematic experience rather than a fun game. But I can say there's actually a game here unlike 1886, it's just not that fleshed out. Combat is your standard third person affair with powers thrown in and moving is very floaty, nothing feels particularly good to do. The story feels like a good CBS show, overlyQuantum Break is Xbox One's The Order 1886. It seems interested in delivering a cinematic experience rather than a fun game. But I can say there's actually a game here unlike 1886, it's just not that fleshed out. Combat is your standard third person affair with powers thrown in and moving is very floaty, nothing feels particularly good to do. The story feels like a good CBS show, overly serious and with some good talent. It just seems like things were left out for the television part of the experience and the "story objectives", which are put throughout the game as collectibles. None of which i'm interested to really go do. It's a shame that this is the game we got, it could have been a huge title that delivered. Luckily it game with fantastic Alan Wake digital copy! Expand
  32. Apr 5, 2016
    Disappointed that they gave so much importance to time gimmicks and lengthy live action episodes. The characters and plot are forgettable for the most part. The gunplay and cover system can be quite cumbersome at some points.
  33. Apr 17, 2016
    Average corridor shooter with a few gimmicks. They should have just made a TV series rather than a game. moving around feels laboured, the shooting scenes are repetitive, the time break scenes are just corridors. Dissapointing game considering the amount of time the devs had.
  34. May 5, 2016
    This game is boring and has much time cinematics that remind me what I saw in The Order: 1886

They should destine part of the money gained in buying a wig for Sasel.
  35. May 11, 2016
    Having just finished this and Uncharted 4, I can safely say that this game is simply not at the same level. It has a decent story line but is a bit too short in my opinion. The gameplay is average and overall it is just not worth playing.
  36. Apr 5, 2016
    Loved the visuals and top notch production values, but got bored towards the later part of the game. The story should have been more interesting. I don't think I will replay it for the alternate scenes.
  37. May 11, 2016
    Até gostei da história do film... cof, cof, JOGO. O problema é que o jogo tem pouquíssima ação e muito blábláblá. Prometeu muito e não cumpriu nem 40% da promessa. Disseram(pinóquio spencer) que seria ex-clusivo only xone, mas acabou sendo lançado para PC(cheio de bugs). Sem modo online, 800min de filminho e gráficos medíocres.
  38. Apr 5, 2016
    The game is very good, but for a specific audience, ie not please everyone. Overall it's a good game with an interesting story, but nothing groundbreaking.
  39. May 11, 2016
    720p in 2016??? Thx!!! I will not waste my money on this game with 2005 resolution.
  40. Apr 13, 2016
    Slow walking around and interacting with "files" and objects to read! Dumb, cliche story I couldn't care less about! Mundane powers that are pretty much useless until the end of the game! Only time you'll die is on the tedious time puzzles! Looks last gen! Feels like ALL the effort went into the movie part of the game and the "game" part was thrown in as a side thought.
  41. May 10, 2016
  42. May 12, 2016
    Man....I really wanted to like this game. So much that I sort of felt like I was forcing myself to play it just because I had this glimmer of hope that it might unleash the big guns and make me say "Damn Remedy, good job!" Unfortunately, that didn't happen. The movement and gun play are absolutely atrocious....it's the movement looks so unnatural that it makes it look hilarious. The LiveMan....I really wanted to like this game. So much that I sort of felt like I was forcing myself to play it just because I had this glimmer of hope that it might unleash the big guns and make me say "Damn Remedy, good job!" Unfortunately, that didn't happen. The movement and gun play are absolutely atrocious....it's the movement looks so unnatural that it makes it look hilarious. The Live Action episodes sounded like a great idea but ultimately missed the mark. I can't even tell someone to rent this game let alone buy it. Do as you please but this game doesn't deserve the time of day Expand
  43. May 14, 2016
    It's like a BAD movie. Awful story, broken gameplay, horrible real people acting sessions, tedious linear progression. Don't waste your time. This should never gone for PC... I wasted money.
  44. Apr 5, 2016
    This game is the epitome of below average, from story to combat it isn't very enjoyable, combine that with annoying 20 minute cutscenes and this game is almost just plain bad. Most reviewers are giving this game credit for tring something new and the reviews are not based on the games quality which is definitely between 4 and 6 for the average gamer.Review sites like Digital spy shows howThis game is the epitome of below average, from story to combat it isn't very enjoyable, combine that with annoying 20 minute cutscenes and this game is almost just plain bad. Most reviewers are giving this game credit for tring something new and the reviews are not based on the games quality which is definitely between 4 and 6 for the average gamer.Review sites like Digital spy shows how bad the reviewers are and that several for this game are clearly bought, having several criticisms of core aspects and yet having the nerve to gove this game a perfect score, also a reviewer like MondoXbox that has given every single Xbox exclusive a higher score then the average...that's way to frequent to be anything but suspect. Bottom line is this game is a $20 purchase at best Expand
  45. May 12, 2016
    **** game. Don't buy it. Short , average , little gameplay, much cutscene. Remedy flop with this game ................................................
  46. May 12, 2016
    **** game. The story and charachter is not great and the gameplay is horrible with animation , gunplay and cover system average. And finally the game is so short. Only 60 hour. Don't buy this , 60 dollar is much for this game.
  47. Apr 5, 2016
    Im so frustraded and disappointed with this game, its an low-medium quality game, but i thought it would be a masterpiece, i was wrong. The series is boring, the game is boring, the soundtrack is medium quality, you only keep taking papers and giving shots in dumb enemies, its so easy and soooo boring. The word that represents this game is "BORING", don't buy, but if you really want to,Im so frustraded and disappointed with this game, its an low-medium quality game, but i thought it would be a masterpiece, i was wrong. The series is boring, the game is boring, the soundtrack is medium quality, you only keep taking papers and giving shots in dumb enemies, its so easy and soooo boring. The word that represents this game is "BORING", don't buy, but if you really want to, you need to know that this game is not the masterpiece we expected Expand
  48. Apr 5, 2016
    Factor Replay 0 (No multiplayer,Unfortunately)
    Sotry Mode 7 (nothing innovator,interesting, It tends to become boring fast)
    Graphic Quality 6(sometimes pretty beautiful but at same time Ungly and with bad rendering)
    Gameplay 8(comfortable gameplay, but it is far far from being compared to some well-known TPS)

Final Score 5,25
  49. Apr 11, 2016
    Really disappointing game, very short campaign with filler tv nonsense that adds very little to the experience. Gunplay is poor and clunky which is made worse when you are not able to use powers, no blind fire, stupid level design and cardboard characters and powers. Worst Remedy game by far, avoid. The Order 1886 is way better.
  50. Apr 10, 2016
    What a joke of a game.....like the most majority games from console world....and again what makes you think you can play fluently on pc...honestly...where have you seen ever a good port from consoles ?...it doesn't by far even worth it....games are not what used to be anymore...i guess the bad marketing and bad ideas will bury the pc platform, btw.....in conclusion.....pfff.....give me a break...
  51. May 13, 2016
    The most boring game i've ever played. Why is this game so damn blurry? WTF even is this game? I'm so glad I didn't buy this game it was an awful experience playing through this trash.
  52. Apr 12, 2016
    Quantum Break is a graphically beautiful game but has a lousy control, their history is more to be on netflix, bored be waiting to play
  53. Apr 13, 2016
    Demasiado repetitivo , historia básica , graficos buenos de next gen , leve downgrade de lo visto en el e3 pero la verdad todo el rato lo mismo , disparar , cubrirse , etc.
  54. Apr 12, 2016
    Pretty boring if you don't like the genre. Very low-budget tv-show like ingame videos. Awful Mexican voice acting. Doesn't have European Spanish voice acting. Not purchasing any Remedy games in the future due to that. This game is not the experience they promised when they first announced it.
  55. Apr 6, 2016
    I'm writing this with a heavy heart. I'm a huge Remedy fan. Max Payne 1 and 2 are some of my favorite games of all time. I still remember upgrading my first PC to play Max Payne 2 on high settings. Unfortunately, Quantum Break is easily the worst game Remedy has ever developed. First off, the shooting and time manipulation mechanics in Quantum Break are surprisingly boring. All of thoseI'm writing this with a heavy heart. I'm a huge Remedy fan. Max Payne 1 and 2 are some of my favorite games of all time. I still remember upgrading my first PC to play Max Payne 2 on high settings. Unfortunately, Quantum Break is easily the worst game Remedy has ever developed. First off, the shooting and time manipulation mechanics in Quantum Break are surprisingly boring. All of those great exaggerated physics seen in Max Payne 2 were replaced with scripted death animations. You're forced to use a sloppy auto-cover mechanics. The time manipulation mechanics (Briefly freeze time in a small an area, bubble shield, dash, and Assassin's Creed esque vision mode) are less satisfying than Max Payne's bullet time in 2001. The narrative is very campy and short. It lacks the self awareness of Twin Peaks and Alan Wake. Do not buy. Do not rent. Avoid. Expand
  56. Apr 5, 2016
    I've already clocked about 4 hours into Quantum Break, and I am loving the ride so far. I didn't expect to like the TV show portion of the game, but I think it's absolutely fantastic. The acting, story, and writing are all top notch. And as good as the TV show is, the gameplay in Quantum Break is even better. The time-stopping mechanics are a blast, and they're handled very well. It’sI've already clocked about 4 hours into Quantum Break, and I am loving the ride so far. I didn't expect to like the TV show portion of the game, but I think it's absolutely fantastic. The acting, story, and writing are all top notch. And as good as the TV show is, the gameplay in Quantum Break is even better. The time-stopping mechanics are a blast, and they're handled very well. It’s especially fun to see individual raindrops freeze as you slow time down and run about disarming/killing a whole group of enemies. In general, the game is as interesting to look at as it is to play. I can't recommend QB enough. Expand
  57. Apr 5, 2016
    Great story. TV episodes marries well with the gameplay. Graphics are the best I've seen so far in an action adventure title this gen. The FX are like none other and are just mind blowing when combined with the intense gameplay. I wasn't prepared for a game this great. A truly next generation experience that is genre defining because Remedy was willing to do what has never been done beforeGreat story. TV episodes marries well with the gameplay. Graphics are the best I've seen so far in an action adventure title this gen. The FX are like none other and are just mind blowing when combined with the intense gameplay. I wasn't prepared for a game this great. A truly next generation experience that is genre defining because Remedy was willing to do what has never been done before on console. What an achievement. If you own an XB1 or a PC that can run it, get this game pronto! Expand
  58. Apr 5, 2016
    Игра отличная. Ремеди как всегда на высоте! За что им огромное спасибо. И мужики хватит нули ставить. Ну это ж бред. Я даже придумать такой игры не могу которая заслужила бы оценку ноль.
  59. Apr 5, 2016
    On my second play through and I simply cannot get enough of this game! The combat is addictive and satisfying, the story takes the concept of time travel and injects it with a quality story and impressive acting.

The T.V. show in-between acts is face paced and full of well executed action, it really fleshes out the characters you meet and makes you think twice about your choices. The

The set pieces in this game are both incredible and breath taking. One particular piece sees a large harbour ship drop from a crane onto the player as they franticly dodge and weave through the destruction.
    Enemies in the game are highly intelligent and will actively attempt to flank you in groups or by themselves depending on their role.
    The aiming can feel a little bit off at the beginning of the game but a drop to 40% sensitivity sorts it all out.
    Puzzles in the game are unique and require you to use your time powers in a different way to combat. Reversing time in areas and speeding through collapsing roof tops are just a few examples.

The visuals in the game are top-notch. Particle effects dance around the screen after every bullet, time power and explosion.

This game is a must buy for any Xbox One or Pc player. Well done Remedy for crafting such a brilliant game and thank you Microsoft for investing in such a risky endeavour. It paid off : )
  60. Apr 7, 2016
  61. Apr 7, 2016
    Repetitive game play and those cut scenes are terrible. Decent gaming mechanics even though you can tell immediately that this game steals a lot from Infamous.
  62. Apr 5, 2016
    Stunning graphics & top notch acting (Never trust Littlefinger) mixed in a solid third person cover shooter.
    This is what I expected, this is what I got.
    Well done, Remedy. This is truly a little masterpiece for every player that enjoys a damn good campaign.
  63. Apr 5, 2016
    Ótimo jogo, história original com várias opções de escolha que vão interferir diretamente no final do jogo, game play consistente, gráficos de alta qualidade, um belo trabalho da Microsoft
  64. Apr 5, 2016
    I'm played de Quantum Break at Last Night, and, i cant understand this rating of under 80.
    This game is so awesome, the story as the strong of the game, graphics i cant need to say, its so beautiful!!

Quantum break as the most amazing games i ever see in this generation.
  65. Apr 5, 2016
    I was a little skeptical due to the divisive nature of reviews for this game. But so far it has turned out much better than I expected. I've completed the first 3 acts and I'm having a blast! I definitely recommend it to any xbox owner/ PC gamer!
  66. Apr 5, 2016
    Quantum Break is one of the best games I've played on Xbox One. The game looks gorgeous and the story is amazing. It absolutely doesn't deserve this kind of bad reviews. I think this is mostly due to the hype and very high expectations. And don't forget hating Microsoft/Xbox is kind of cool these days and becoming a trend. I bet if it was released on all platforms (PS4 and Steam as well)Quantum Break is one of the best games I've played on Xbox One. The game looks gorgeous and the story is amazing. It absolutely doesn't deserve this kind of bad reviews. I think this is mostly due to the hype and very high expectations. And don't forget hating Microsoft/Xbox is kind of cool these days and becoming a trend. I bet if it was released on all platforms (PS4 and Steam as well) by a third party studio, it was easily 9/10. Expand
  67. Apr 5, 2016
    I've only played the first two chapters so far and all I can say is I'm immersed in the story. Fantastic attempt at bridging a solid cover shooter with live action episodes. Choices you make in-game determine what happens in the live-action story. Some fantastic actors involved and all round very polished. I'm I've loved every second so far, I'm not entirely sure if the bad reviewers areI've only played the first two chapters so far and all I can say is I'm immersed in the story. Fantastic attempt at bridging a solid cover shooter with live action episodes. Choices you make in-game determine what happens in the live-action story. Some fantastic actors involved and all round very polished. I'm I've loved every second so far, I'm not entirely sure if the bad reviewers are playing the same game as I. Expand
  68. Apr 5, 2016
    I honestly can't see why this game has a rating of under 80. It's amazing. It's been a while since the last good story-focused game. The gameplay is fun and it feels really good. The only negative is the performance drop from time to time, but otherwise it's pretty amazing.
  69. Apr 5, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I do not know who is doing the Metacritic analyzes. But this is one of the nicest current games I've ever played, after The Witcher 3. Quantum Break is extremely higher than the most acclaimed games of this generation of consoles. I highly recommend it as the work done by the production team was the best I have ever seen. Expand
  70. Apr 5, 2016
    This game is a complete media experience which involves gaming and a tv serial, well done remedy.
    I hope your next project will be more obscure (Alan wake style) but using the same 360° experience.
  71. Apr 5, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I was in great expectation for this game, and I can say that after playing I ended up disappointing, has a beautiful look, it's true, but the game as a whole is very easy in combat and is very repetitive way, is no innovation as they said, on the contrary, I do not particularly recommend this game. . . . . Expand
  72. Apr 5, 2016
    the user reviews would be 9.0 or more if people were not down voting for a console war. Pathetic how developers can support each other yet players hate a game as they can't play it. Not one of them negative reviews have probably had the chance to play the game. kids these days.
  73. Apr 5, 2016
    Отличная игра с крутой механикой проработанной до мельчайших деталей. Интересной историей и персонажами, которым сопереживаешь. Спасибо Ремеди, вы держите планку. Спасибо Сэм Лейк!
  74. Apr 7, 2016
    This whole game is just a huge cutscene. No gameplay whatsoever. Even worse, the graphics look like a 360 game. The framerate constantly dips below 30 fps. There's also enough screen tearing to give you a headache. Story is laughable to say the least. Do not buy this garbage game.
  75. Apr 5, 2016
    10/10 awesome story by Remedy with tons of hidden Easter Eggs. The show's production can easily be shown on HBO and the game is easily one of the best looking graphics I've seen in a long time. So much detail and depth in each mission, its truly remarkable. Bonus preorder came with both Alan Wake games as well as QB PC port, showing Remedy gets it. Thanks for an awesome experience Remedy10/10 awesome story by Remedy with tons of hidden Easter Eggs. The show's production can easily be shown on HBO and the game is easily one of the best looking graphics I've seen in a long time. So much detail and depth in each mission, its truly remarkable. Bonus preorder came with both Alan Wake games as well as QB PC port, showing Remedy gets it. Thanks for an awesome experience Remedy and Microsoft! Expand
  76. Apr 5, 2016
    První velká exkluzivita tohoto roku je zde. A my už jsme měli dostatek času ji pořádně prozkoumat. Nová hra od finských Remedy, kteří mají na svědomí Maxe Payna a Alana Wakea, a kousek každé z nich je cítit i v jejich novince. Pojďme se společně podívat, jak to dopadlo, zda je to opravdu "revoluční" hra, podivný experiment nebo dotažení schopnosti vyprávět příběh k dokonalosti?

Předem

Předem musím říci, že Quantum Break je velice klasická hra. Je zaměřená na čistý prožitek z příběhu. Nejde o nějaké pískoviště, kde je cílem ji rychle prolétnout a dostat se třeba do End Game a tam trávit stovky hodin. Hra je to relativně krátká, ale o to intenzivnější. Já stále zastávám názor, že spousta filmů nezvládá udržet zajímavý děj na dvě hodiny, a přitom po hrách by se chtěli desítky hodin.

Quantum Break je totiž výstavní skříní toho, jak Remedy umí vyprávět své příběhy. Už Alan Wake byl něco skvělého a tady vás čeká to samé. Nebudu prozrazovat detaily, protože to bych zbytečně kradl zážitky. Vězte, že vše se točí kolem dvou bratrů - jeden rebel a jeden vědec. Vědci se podařilo postavit stroj času a díky chamtivosti jednoho jejich známého se přihodila nehoda. Ta nehoda má na svědomí, že čas se rozpadá a brzo skončí. A role pokusit se spasit svět, zjistit co má za lubem podivná korporace Monarch a zastavit vašeho kamaráda, padne překvapivě na nás - toho druhého bratra, který do všeho promluvil podivnou cestou osudu.

A byl to vlastně osud nebo je vše už dopředu dané? Tohle budou nejčastější otázky, které vám bude hra pokládat. Příběh se postupně zamotává a rozmotává, aby vás zase trošku tahal za nos, ale na konci to do sebe krásně zapadne. Očekávejte pocit "a jó vlastně" nebo "no sakra". To vše při udržení všech paradoxů, které jsou spojené s cestováním časem, na uzdě. Tedy alespoň dle mého názoru se s

Konečně bych se asi měl vrátit k tomu, proč by hra měla být dle slov autorů "revoluční". Tím samozřejmě narážejí na dva podstatné prvky, které ji odlišují od ostatních. Hra se skládá z kapitol daných do Actů. Jsou to standardní herní levely, kdy hrajete hru a probíhají některé videosekvence v enginu hry. Po konci každého Actu následuje tzv. Junction. Ta vás posazuje do role hlavního záporáka a musíte udělat rozhodnutí, které dále rozvětví a výrazně ovlivní příběh do budoucna. Poté následuje Episode a to je asi nejspecifičtější věc. Jedná se totiž o hraný seriál ve standardní seriálové délce.

A ten seriál rozhodně není nějaké Céčko, ale HBO kvalita to také není. V rámci možností jej beru jako povedený. Obsazení je stejné jako postavy ve hře a nejsou to úplně neznámé herecké tváře. Lance Reddick, který zářil v seriálu Fringe. Dominic Monaghan známý z LOST nebo Pána Prstenů. Titulní Shawn Ashmore je trošku těžší zařadit, ale hrál třeba v X-Men postavu Icemana. Zbytek osazenstva je ze seriálových vod a charisma jim nechybí. Nesmím také zapomenout zmínit, že jednu z hlavních rolí v seriálu mají produkty Microsoftu. Tak dlouhé záběry na to, aby si každý všiml, že postava drží v ruce Surface, působí někdy až parodicky.

Klik pro zvětšení (Quantum Break - recenze)

Samotný děj seriálu jede na první pohled trošku vedlejší dějovou linku s hrou, ale brzo zjistíte, jak se vzájemně doplňují. A tady shledávám menší rozpor. Sice tvůrci říkají, že lze seriál kdykoliv přeskočit a shlédnout dodatečně. Ale zároveň bez něj je hra samotná taková nekompletní. Nedovedu si představit seriál přeskákat a odehrát jen herní část při prvním průchodu hrou. Problém je, že hrajete a hrajete, je půl dvanácté a víte, že vstáváte brzo. U běžné hry byste si dali ještě čtvrt hodinku a vypnuli ji. Jenže teď na vás čeká seriál, přeskočit ho nechcete, ale víte, že když ho dáte celý, tak budete ráno trpět.

Tohle rozsekávání pozornosti mezi hrou a seriálem není příjemné. Člověk si najde pěkné herní tempo a najednou bum - na tři čtvrtě hodiny pauza jen koukání. Asi by to u nějakého pomalého "kecacího" RPG problém zas takový nebyl, série MGS je tím vlastně pověstná. Ale když už se v Quantum Break rozjedete v akčních sekvencích, tak se vám vůbec nechce přestávat. Hratelnost totiž exceluje.

Jak asi tušíte z předchozích slov, tak toho gameplaye se mi zdá ve hře trošku málo. Anebo se snad ani nedá říci málo, ale spíše že bych chtěl víc a víc a víc. Nevím, jak to v Remedy dělají, ale jejich akční sekvence jsou prostě boží. Cítím tam určité kouzlo toho, když jsem se proháněl v Bullet Timu v prvním Maxovi. A zároveň mi tam občas problikne Alan se svou „baterkovou“ taktikou na nepřátele. Jen tady je to jiné a přece podobné.

Hra totiž používá několik věcí, které dohromady fungují kouzelně. Konzolový auto-aim není moc silný a první přestřelky si budete muset hodně přivykat jeho stylu. Nepevný krycí systém, kdy se postava prostě skrčí za překážku sama, ale není na ní přil
  77. Apr 5, 2016
    Quantum Break isn't just the best game I've played It's one of the greatest games I've played in years.story is amazing gameplay is 10/10 a most buy this year
  78. Apr 5, 2016
    Truly a top notch game. Amazing story, atmosphere, and overall experience. The game is relatively short but I don't see that as a deal breaker. The way I look at it you can buy a dozen Camrys for the price of one Ferrari; but owning a dozen decent cars isn't quite as thrilling as driving one supercar, now is it? If you're looking for quantity this game might not be for you. If you'reTruly a top notch game. Amazing story, atmosphere, and overall experience. The game is relatively short but I don't see that as a deal breaker. The way I look at it you can buy a dozen Camrys for the price of one Ferrari; but owning a dozen decent cars isn't quite as thrilling as driving one supercar, now is it? If you're looking for quantity this game might not be for you. If you're looking for quality this game is a must buy. It may only give you 12 hours of game but those 12 hours could be some of the most memorable and enjoyable hours of your gaming life (depending on personal tastes and preferences of course). Expand
  79. Apr 5, 2016
    Hands down one of the best linear story driven action games ever made.
    With visuals maybe even better than uncharted 4 but not as varied.
    Choices really change up the levels and give great replay value. The live action show blend in perfectly with the game, this game is a perfect blend of cinematorgraphy and fun gameplay and is finally something different then most boring shooters of
    Hands down one of the best linear story driven action games ever made.
    With visuals maybe even better than uncharted 4 but not as varied.
    Choices really change up the levels and give great replay value.
    The live action show blend in perfectly with the game, this game is a perfect blend of cinematorgraphy and fun gameplay and is finally something different then most boring shooters of the last years.
  80. Apr 6, 2016
    This game isn't very good. There are some unique ideas in there but it feels like a shallow cover based shooter with some decent graphics (although I've seen better). The frame rate is all over the place. My rating is based on gameplay and I didn't have much fun with it TBH. I also have PS4 so I'm waiting for Uncharted 4 (looks phenomenal with best graphics to date for these type of games)This game isn't very good. There are some unique ideas in there but it feels like a shallow cover based shooter with some decent graphics (although I've seen better). The frame rate is all over the place. My rating is based on gameplay and I didn't have much fun with it TBH. I also have PS4 so I'm waiting for Uncharted 4 (looks phenomenal with best graphics to date for these type of games) , which will satisfy my third person shooter craving. Expand
  81. Apr 5, 2016
    Wow what a game. Easily one of the top 3 games released on this gen consoles. When you actually first play this game it's until anything you've ever played. The visuals and audio are top of the line. The gameplay is as smooth as it gets and the story will keep you playing for hours consistently. If I could give this game an 11/10 I would. This game is reviving majority 8s, 9s and 10s/10.Wow what a game. Easily one of the top 3 games released on this gen consoles. When you actually first play this game it's until anything you've ever played. The visuals and audio are top of the line. The gameplay is as smooth as it gets and the story will keep you playing for hours consistently. If I could give this game an 11/10 I would. This game is reviving majority 8s, 9s and 10s/10.

Do not let the few lowball scores alter your thoughts on this masterpiece. The critics have talked and 80% of them favored this game as being above the standard. 16% had mixed feelings and only 4% (the haters) gave this a negative review. If you have a Xbox One this is a MUST buy. You would be doing punishing yourself if you don't.
  82. Apr 5, 2016
    Es un juego con una excelente narrativa, si bien no es el mejor shooter, o mejor dicho, el juego con mejores mecánicas de disparos, cumple con su cometido de hacernos usar el tiempo. Sí bien la mecánica de disparos es algo monótona, QB tiene una trama con una serie que se equilibra de forma perfecta, contando una historia muy al estilo remedy. Un juego que se debe jugar.
  83. Apr 5, 2016
    Jogo muito bom, historia e série interessantes, jogabilidade boa e fluida e gráficos de ponta, recomendo para todos que tiverem um XONE, jogo 10/10
  84. Apr 5, 2016
    Quantum Break is an excellent example of how a talented crew like Remedy can break with the tired trend of modern 3rd person combat and still produce an intense and memorable action experience. Quantum Break is absolutely worth playing, I can't recommend it enough. Heck, I even liked the television portion of the game, it was well acted and written. Definitely check this game out if youQuantum Break is an excellent example of how a talented crew like Remedy can break with the tired trend of modern 3rd person combat and still produce an intense and memorable action experience. Quantum Break is absolutely worth playing, I can't recommend it enough. Heck, I even liked the television portion of the game, it was well acted and written. Definitely check this game out if you have an Xbox One or PC. Expand
  85. Apr 6, 2016
    Ridicoulus game..Gameplay and story is banal. The graphich meh. Port PC is horrible. Movie no Game. Nexflix.
    he "game" is basically a tv show, you will be doing more watching than playing that I can assure you. I have also beat this game in 6 hours with the tv elements and for 60 bucks that is not good enough. Graphics The game is native 720p and 30FPS which is poor in 2016 standards but remedy apparently did some sort of "magic" and got it to output at 1080p.
  86. Apr 5, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Лучшая игра в мире!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Лучше этой игры не существует.Uncharted сасёт хуй .Order сасёт хуй. Driveclub сасёт хуй.Knack сасёт хуй.infamous сасёт хуй.Killzone SF сасёт хуй.Heavy rain сасёт хуй. Expand
  87. Apr 5, 2016
    I dont care about reviews. I dont care about 0 scores. Im 29 years old who got both xbox one and ps4 but im sure the users who get this game 0 will give uncharted 4 a full 10 score cause they are just teen fan boys. This game for adults and its one of the best games i played so far on this gen. I dunno why everyone want to destroy microsoft but know this i dont care about microsoft or sonyI dont care about reviews. I dont care about 0 scores. Im 29 years old who got both xbox one and ps4 but im sure the users who get this game 0 will give uncharted 4 a full 10 score cause they are just teen fan boys. This game for adults and its one of the best games i played so far on this gen. I dunno why everyone want to destroy microsoft but know this i dont care about microsoft or sony but it will be best for gamers for both of them compete cause we will get great games in this competition. So quit being unreasonable. Quantum break is materpiece if you like it or not exactly like uncharted 4. Stop being fanboy and please start to make the games go forward not backward. Thanks remedy and microsot for quantum break. Perfect game all people around my age will tell you this. Brilliant. Live your dream sam lake Expand
  88. Apr 5, 2016
    Boring game, you don't play noting is a movie for 60 $, very bad boring boring boring boring, you play 15 minutes and then cinematic with real people boring boring this is a movie not a game I want play more.
  89. Apr 5, 2016
    Let me start off by saying that this game was one of my most anticipated games since 2013. With that said, I have to admit that it is a bit of a letdown. It's got some really solid ideas and mechanics presented, but it's an example of poor execution. For starters, I'll come forward and say that I'm not a fan of the TV Show. It's cool that Remedy are trying something new, but it justLet me start off by saying that this game was one of my most anticipated games since 2013. With that said, I have to admit that it is a bit of a letdown. It's got some really solid ideas and mechanics presented, but it's an example of poor execution. For starters, I'll come forward and say that I'm not a fan of the TV Show. It's cool that Remedy are trying something new, but it just doesn't work. The story is great and delivers on what was promised. However, it's only 6 hours long (well I finished it in 6 hours). And considering that it's very linear and has no multiplayer gives me little reason to replay the game. It does have choices which affect some story elements, though even those don't have enough impact to make you want to replay the game. The game is absolutely beautiful and easily one of the best looking games this gen. I did experience some framerate dips which made some portions of the game really rough, though that could just be me. The gameplay is similar to a standard TPS, mixed with time-bending abilities. For tge most part it's pretty solid, but it does get really repetitive in the second half of the game. The last thing is the AI. OMG! The AI is REALLY dumb, like RoTTR kinda dumb. This makes the game really easy (even on hard mode) and allows you to complete it really quickly. All in all, QB lays a solid foundation for what I hope could be a bigtime franchise for MS. Expand
  90. Apr 11, 2016
    The guy below me is right.

Giving this game a 0 is silly, it is not a 0 or 4 that the people (possibly bots, trolls and even ps4 fanboys) on the user reviews are making it out to be. But giving it a 10 is dumb... The story is was interesting (Remedy does a good job at storytelling) the graphics are outstanding. At first it acts like a standard third person shooter, but when you get
    The guy below me is right.

The story is was interesting (Remedy does a good job at storytelling) the graphics are outstanding. At first it acts like a standard third person shooter, but when you get your time powers mixed in with the gun play it's actually decent gameplay, but there could of been so much more. There could of been more upgrades, more weapons, more and enemies/bosses.

Quantum Break overall is a good game but not great
  91. Apr 5, 2016
    Bored, average action sequences become a real slog once Remedy appears out of good ideas. Microsoft needs to look long and hard at how to make live-action TV episodes work in a game's framework, because this attempt is a total disaster.
  92. Apr 6, 2016
    There is a saying, " When the expectation is great, the disappointment is even greater" I think this applies perfectly here, this is a game full of great ideas, with the potential to become a great franchise, it promised much but ultimately delivering too little, and I won't talk about technicalities frame rate drops, resolution, it has problems, but is not what i had issue with, its theThere is a saying, " When the expectation is great, the disappointment is even greater" I think this applies perfectly here, this is a game full of great ideas, with the potential to become a great franchise, it promised much but ultimately delivering too little, and I won't talk about technicalities frame rate drops, resolution, it has problems, but is not what i had issue with, its the shooting system and mediocre plot line are the biggest problems with QB, this game could have everything, the shooting from Max Payne and a deep and trapping story like Alan Wake, yet it had none, I gain nothing from this game, linear, mediocre, forgettable, left me feeling Singularity did it better, hell!! even the god awful Remember Me had a few more moments to praise.

The game is not broken, it runs well, but I was hoping for a great story and what I got can’t recommend it to anyone I know.
  93. Apr 5, 2016
    Game is amazing, just got it cnt put it down, the tv show is easily hbo quality. Have a strange feeling these low scores are coming from but hurt ps4.5 fans that are just mad all they have are indie games, enjoy your new system, while we perfect great gaming
  94. Apr 5, 2016
    jogo muito bom.desafiador.e inovador o jogo esta magnifico digno da remedy eles tiveram coragem de arriscar e ytentar algo novo.e o resultado final uma delicia de jogo onde nao se cansa de jogar
  95. Apr 5, 2016
    My first playthrough of the game was really minimal and what I mean by that is there is no different ending when u make choices throughout the game. Along with the minimal aspect is that it's really short, I completed it and with the episodes included it took me about the order 1886's length to finish the story. There is no replayability, no reason to go back to the game after I completedMy first playthrough of the game was really minimal and what I mean by that is there is no different ending when u make choices throughout the game. Along with the minimal aspect is that it's really short, I completed it and with the episodes included it took me about the order 1886's length to finish the story. There is no replayability, no reason to go back to the game after I completed it. The game is beautiful it some sections although the game has been severely downgraded. I've seen time shifting/powers before so the story wasn't really fresh to me and that disappointed me the most was that the story made me buy the game, I was intrigued by it although it turned my perspective on the story when it became repetitive, boring, and sometimes frustrating towards the end. Not to mention the last boss fight which was god awful and the ending left me conflicted and confused. The characters really didn't interest me at all to remember their names and even care about them. The gameplay felt clunky and so uninspired that I had to force myself to actually finish it because there r no melee attacks, just one stance of shooting which is so lackluster the whole experience was ruined for me. Plus the episodes subtitles were out of sync with what they were saying for no reason. Remedy I REALLY LOVED Alan wake, Max Payne,...... but this is to me is a step back from ur work in the past I enjoyed. Expand
  96. Apr 5, 2016
    Quantum break is a narrative focused game that accomplish his proposal. There are many parts that can be borring, specially at the begining, but this doesn't this game a bad game like (The Order "I own PS4 too).
  97. Apr 5, 2016
    Excelente jogo, narrativa muito bem feita, já estou horas e curtindo por demais o jogo... me impressiona os fanboys degladiando nas avaliações do jogo, dando até nota 0, entra no perfil deu 10 pra SF, Infamous e todo jogo do xbox dá 0... igualmente fazem os sites fanboys, chega a dar nojo esse tipo de coisa.
  98. Apr 5, 2016
    As a first Xbox gamer, I am pleasantly surprised by the console performance. But I am more happy for one of my favourite game developers, Remedy to release out an exciting and compelling game, Quantum Break. It has an interesting story with likeable characters. And the episodes keep you on the edge of your seat. Whatever happening in those episodes depends on you as gamer. Sure, the gameAs a first Xbox gamer, I am pleasantly surprised by the console performance. But I am more happy for one of my favourite game developers, Remedy to release out an exciting and compelling game, Quantum Break. It has an interesting story with likeable characters. And the episodes keep you on the edge of your seat. Whatever happening in those episodes depends on you as gamer. Sure, the game play isn't as refined as other shooters, but that's why you have those time powers. Credits where credit's due the graphics and cinematics are top-notch. I wouldn't mind to replay the game to watch the cinematics again.

TL;DR it is an amazing and fun game, Time is certainly power, as much as the game.
  99. Apr 5, 2016
    simply a must own if your a xbox gamer there is not a better looking game. The story is tight and cohesive and the episodes after are done very well. 10/10
  100. Apr 5, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Excelente, boa história, gráficos impressionantes, ideia muito bem executada pelos produtores, realmente lembra muito alan wake e max payne, recomendo aos gamers de verdade esse passeio. Expand

1. Dec 1, 2016
    Quantum Break is an incredible game that will hook you for its ten hour duration and stay with you long after that. The story is packed with mystery, suspense, and engaging characters caught in a high stakes situation where every decision is significant. While adding TV show may not have revolutionized storytelling, Quantum Break is a must play game for those looking to sink their teeth into a meaningful adventure.
  2. Edge Magazine
    Jun 7, 2016
    While it doesn't always gel in a way that feels genuinely new, there are enough successful unfamiliar concepts here to make Quantum Break feel like a step forward for Remedy. [June 2016, p.100]
  3. CD-Action
    May 30, 2016
    Quantum Break is a bad movie, but a really good game. It did not convince me with its poor (and poorly told) story and characters that I did not care about at all, but as a shooter it is really enjoyable and creative. [05/2016, p.38]