7.0

1. Apr 17, 2016
    Average corridor shooter with a few gimmicks. They should have just made a TV series rather than a game. moving around feels laboured, the shooting scenes are repetitive, the time break scenes are just corridors. Dissapointing game considering the amount of time the devs had.
  2. May 5, 2016
    This game is boring and has much time cinematics that remind me what I saw in The Order: 1886

They should destine part of the money gained in buying a wig for Sasel.
  3. May 11, 2016
    Having just finished this and Uncharted 4, I can safely say that this game is simply not at the same level. It has a decent story line but is a bit too short in my opinion. The gameplay is average and overall it is just not worth playing.
  4. May 11, 2016
    Até gostei da história do film... cof, cof, JOGO. O problema é que o jogo tem pouquíssima ação e muito blábláblá. Prometeu muito e não cumpriu nem 40% da promessa. Disseram(pinóquio spencer) que seria ex-clusivo only xone, mas acabou sendo lançado para PC(cheio de bugs). Sem modo online, 800min de filminho e gráficos medíocres.
  5. May 11, 2016
    720p in 2016??? Thx!!! I will not waste my money on this game with 2005 resolution.
  6. Apr 13, 2016
    Slow walking around and interacting with "files" and objects to read! Dumb, cliche story I couldn't care less about! Mundane powers that are pretty much useless until the end of the game! Only time you'll die is on the tedious time puzzles! Looks last gen! Feels like ALL the effort went into the movie part of the game and the "game" part was thrown in as a side thought.
  7. May 10, 2016
  8. May 14, 2016
    It's like a BAD movie. Awful story, broken gameplay, horrible real people acting sessions, tedious linear progression. Don't waste your time. This should never gone for PC... I wasted money.
  9. May 12, 2016
    **** game. Don't buy it. Short , average , little gameplay, much cutscene. Remedy flop with this game ................................................
  10. May 12, 2016
    **** game. The story and charachter is not great and the gameplay is horrible with animation , gunplay and cover system average. And finally the game is so short. Only 60 hour. Don't buy this , 60 dollar is much for this game.
  11. Apr 11, 2016
    Really disappointing game, very short campaign with filler tv nonsense that adds very little to the experience. Gunplay is poor and clunky which is made worse when you are not able to use powers, no blind fire, stupid level design and cardboard characters and powers. Worst Remedy game by far, avoid. The Order 1886 is way better.
  12. Apr 10, 2016
    What a joke of a game.....like the most majority games from console world....and again what makes you think you can play fluently on pc...honestly...where have you seen ever a good port from consoles ?...it doesn't by far even worth it....games are not what used to be anymore...i guess the bad marketing and bad ideas will bury the pc platform, btw.....in conclusion.....pfff.....give me a break...
  13. May 13, 2016
    The most boring game i've ever played. Why is this game so damn blurry? WTF even is this game? I'm so glad I didn't buy this game it was an awful experience playing through this trash.
  14. Apr 12, 2016
    Quantum Break is a graphically beautiful game but has a lousy control, their history is more to be on netflix, bored be waiting to play
  15. Apr 13, 2016
    Demasiado repetitivo , historia básica , graficos buenos de next gen , leve downgrade de lo visto en el e3 pero la verdad todo el rato lo mismo , disparar , cubrirse , etc.
  16. Apr 12, 2016
    Pretty boring if you don't like the genre. Very low-budget tv-show like ingame videos. Awful Mexican voice acting. Doesn't have European Spanish voice acting. Not purchasing any Remedy games in the future due to that. This game is not the experience they promised when they first announced it.
  17. Apr 6, 2016
    I'm writing this with a heavy heart. I'm a huge Remedy fan. Max Payne 1 and 2 are some of my favorite games of all time. I still remember upgrading my first PC to play Max Payne 2 on high settings. Unfortunately, Quantum Break is easily the worst game Remedy has ever developed. First off, the shooting and time manipulation mechanics in Quantum Break are surprisingly boring. All of thoseI'm writing this with a heavy heart. I'm a huge Remedy fan. Max Payne 1 and 2 are some of my favorite games of all time. I still remember upgrading my first PC to play Max Payne 2 on high settings. Unfortunately, Quantum Break is easily the worst game Remedy has ever developed. First off, the shooting and time manipulation mechanics in Quantum Break are surprisingly boring. All of those great exaggerated physics seen in Max Payne 2 were replaced with scripted death animations. You're forced to use a sloppy auto-cover mechanics. The time manipulation mechanics (Briefly freeze time in a small an area, bubble shield, dash, and Assassin's Creed esque vision mode) are less satisfying than Max Payne's bullet time in 2001. The narrative is very campy and short. It lacks the self awareness of Twin Peaks and Alan Wake. Do not buy. Do not rent. Avoid. Expand
  18. Apr 7, 2016
  19. Apr 7, 2016
    Repetitive game play and those cut scenes are terrible. Decent gaming mechanics even though you can tell immediately that this game steals a lot from Infamous.
  20. Apr 5, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I was in great expectation for this game, and I can say that after playing I ended up disappointing, has a beautiful look, it's true, but the game as a whole is very easy in combat and is very repetitive way, is no innovation as they said, on the contrary, I do not particularly recommend this game. . . . . Expand
  21. Apr 7, 2016
    This whole game is just a huge cutscene. No gameplay whatsoever. Even worse, the graphics look like a 360 game. The framerate constantly dips below 30 fps. There's also enough screen tearing to give you a headache. Story is laughable to say the least. Do not buy this garbage game.
  22. Apr 6, 2016
    This game isn't very good. There are some unique ideas in there but it feels like a shallow cover based shooter with some decent graphics (although I've seen better). The frame rate is all over the place. My rating is based on gameplay and I didn't have much fun with it TBH. I also have PS4 so I'm waiting for Uncharted 4 (looks phenomenal with best graphics to date for these type of games)This game isn't very good. There are some unique ideas in there but it feels like a shallow cover based shooter with some decent graphics (although I've seen better). The frame rate is all over the place. My rating is based on gameplay and I didn't have much fun with it TBH. I also have PS4 so I'm waiting for Uncharted 4 (looks phenomenal with best graphics to date for these type of games) , which will satisfy my third person shooter craving. Expand
  23. Apr 6, 2016
    Ridicoulus game..Gameplay and story is banal. The graphich meh. Port PC is horrible. Movie no Game. Nexflix.
    he "game" is basically a tv show, you will be doing more watching than playing that I can assure you. I have also beat this game in 6 hours with the tv elements and for 60 bucks that is not good enough. Graphics The game is native 720p and 30FPS which is poor in 2016 standards but remedy apparently did some sort of "magic" and got it to output at 1080p.
  24. Apr 5, 2016
    Boring game, you don't play noting is a movie for 60 $, very bad boring boring boring boring, you play 15 minutes and then cinematic with real people boring boring this is a movie not a game I want play more.
  25. Apr 5, 2016
    Let me start off by saying that this game was one of my most anticipated games since 2013. With that said, I have to admit that it is a bit of a letdown. It's got some really solid ideas and mechanics presented, but it's an example of poor execution. For starters, I'll come forward and say that I'm not a fan of the TV Show. It's cool that Remedy are trying something new, but it justLet me start off by saying that this game was one of my most anticipated games since 2013. With that said, I have to admit that it is a bit of a letdown. It's got some really solid ideas and mechanics presented, but it's an example of poor execution. For starters, I'll come forward and say that I'm not a fan of the TV Show. It's cool that Remedy are trying something new, but it just doesn't work. The story is great and delivers on what was promised. However, it's only 6 hours long (well I finished it in 6 hours). And considering that it's very linear and has no multiplayer gives me little reason to replay the game. It does have choices which affect some story elements, though even those don't have enough impact to make you want to replay the game. The game is absolutely beautiful and easily one of the best looking games this gen. I did experience some framerate dips which made some portions of the game really rough, though that could just be me. The gameplay is similar to a standard TPS, mixed with time-bending abilities. For tge most part it's pretty solid, but it does get really repetitive in the second half of the game. The last thing is the AI. OMG! The AI is REALLY dumb, like RoTTR kinda dumb. This makes the game really easy (even on hard mode) and allows you to complete it really quickly. All in all, QB lays a solid foundation for what I hope could be a bigtime franchise for MS. Expand
  26. Apr 5, 2016
    Bored, average action sequences become a real slog once Remedy appears out of good ideas. Microsoft needs to look long and hard at how to make live-action TV episodes work in a game's framework, because this attempt is a total disaster.
  27. Apr 6, 2016
    There is a saying, " When the expectation is great, the disappointment is even greater" I think this applies perfectly here, this is a game full of great ideas, with the potential to become a great franchise, it promised much but ultimately delivering too little, and I won't talk about technicalities frame rate drops, resolution, it has problems, but is not what i had issue with, its theThere is a saying, " When the expectation is great, the disappointment is even greater" I think this applies perfectly here, this is a game full of great ideas, with the potential to become a great franchise, it promised much but ultimately delivering too little, and I won't talk about technicalities frame rate drops, resolution, it has problems, but is not what i had issue with, its the shooting system and mediocre plot line are the biggest problems with QB, this game could have everything, the shooting from Max Payne and a deep and trapping story like Alan Wake, yet it had none, I gain nothing from this game, linear, mediocre, forgettable, left me feeling Singularity did it better, hell!! even the god awful Remember Me had a few more moments to praise.

The game is not broken, it runs well, but I was hoping for a great story and what I got can’t recommend it to anyone I know.
  28. Apr 5, 2016
    My first playthrough of the game was really minimal and what I mean by that is there is no different ending when u make choices throughout the game. Along with the minimal aspect is that it's really short, I completed it and with the episodes included it took me about the order 1886's length to finish the story. There is no replayability, no reason to go back to the game after I completedMy first playthrough of the game was really minimal and what I mean by that is there is no different ending when u make choices throughout the game. Along with the minimal aspect is that it's really short, I completed it and with the episodes included it took me about the order 1886's length to finish the story. There is no replayability, no reason to go back to the game after I completed it. The game is beautiful it some sections although the game has been severely downgraded. I've seen time shifting/powers before so the story wasn't really fresh to me and that disappointed me the most was that the story made me buy the game, I was intrigued by it although it turned my perspective on the story when it became repetitive, boring, and sometimes frustrating towards the end. Not to mention the last boss fight which was god awful and the ending left me conflicted and confused. The characters really didn't interest me at all to remember their names and even care about them. The gameplay felt clunky and so uninspired that I had to force myself to actually finish it because there r no melee attacks, just one stance of shooting which is so lackluster the whole experience was ruined for me. Plus the episodes subtitles were out of sync with what they were saying for no reason. Remedy I REALLY LOVED Alan wake, Max Payne,...... but this is to me is a step back from ur work in the past I enjoyed. Expand
  29. Sep 25, 2016
    A maior decepção de 2016. Eu hypei esse jogo imensamente, estava ansioso, era um dos jogos que me faria comprar um Xbox One porque certamente estava confiante que a microsoft iria investir em mais exclusivos e IPS novas. Mas fui iludido. Jogo fraco, combate fraco, abaixo das expectativas e ainda perdeu-se a exclusividade. Essa nota ainda está muito alta para um jogo desse.
  30. May 28, 2016
    Played the PC version, wasn't a fan. Didnt like the whole tv show aspect of it. I just wanted to play the game, games need to offfer more to provide to us.
  31. Jun 3, 2016
    Buy when on sale.
    What the hell has happened to remedy?
    I was really looking forward to this game because remedy used to be a very good developer. Where to start graphically the game is pretty good despite the resolution being 720p it looked good. There is a really strange blur when character move with a ghosting effect that was pretty irritating. Unfortunately the same can't be said
    Buy when on sale.
    What the hell has happened to remedy?
    Unfortunately the same can't be said for the games animations, they are terrible straight from last gen.
    It doesn't help that the game hasn't got a proper cover system,so instead jack bobs up and down all the time when going near cover.(it looks hilarious actually)
    The shooting is serviceable but not great the cover system doesn't work and movement is janky as hell
    Its all extremely disappointing for a game that's been in development for so long.
    And who's ever thought putting low budget tv shows In the middle of the game need firing.
    Only buy if you've got nothing to play and its on sale because unfortunately this game is trash.
    Hopefully remedy next game will be much better because this was pretty terrible :(
  32. Dec 18, 2016
    Terrible, simply terrible. The idea was excellent I was stunned - for the first 20 minutes. Afterwards I recognized all the good new ideas got channeled into old ideas (like grenades are something different than a grenade still effect is still the same). After 1 hour it got really boring, could not get my attention anymore. A huge disappointment from storytelling, gameplay mechanism andTerrible, simply terrible. The idea was excellent I was stunned - for the first 20 minutes. Afterwards I recognized all the good new ideas got channeled into old ideas (like grenades are something different than a grenade still effect is still the same). After 1 hour it got really boring, could not get my attention anymore. A huge disappointment from storytelling, gameplay mechanism and overall sides as well. Do not waste you money on this one. Expand
  33. Aug 7, 2016
    Worst idea ever to make this instead of Alan Wake 2. AW was awesome game and sequel could be great. Quantum Break is not even fun! Graphics is really good but that's all this game have. Gameplay is boring with bad controls. Remedy, go to work and do something playable!!!!
  34. Jun 6, 2017
    este juego es muy aburrido pero que muy aburrido mas que the order 1886 pero muuuucho mas horrible tedioso sin jugabilidad toda una plasta sin forma ni curiosidad el peor exclusivo jamas traido a una consola horrible...
  35. Feb 8, 2017
    -very game mechanics
    -average shooter that can't even get the shooting mechanics down right
    -gameplay is very buggy
    -boring linear based game
    -terrible story that forces you to watch real time cutscenes for 20 minutes that put you to sleep and there is a couple of these. The majority of these scenes don't add anything to the actual game
    terrible acting
    -720p game. overall terrible game
  36. Mar 11, 2017
    This **** game, i can still even remember some of the fanboys **** ''the uncharted killer, game of the year, the end of ps4'' well congratulations quantum break was the one that got killed by uncharted, and it also didn't manage to sell more than 1 million copies so far, not to mention the terrible pc port.
    That apart **** this game, who the hell asked for the ''blend'' of live action and video game? guess what it doesn't **** work, the live actions are boring as **** the cutscenes where it uses the game engine are better, but not by too much, also why the hell an story focused game that has so many cutscenes, also has so many **** emails and walls of text that break immersion? if someone says those are good, well they are not and are lying to you, they are boring and not immersive, also the gameplay grows stale and boring, it doesn't have that much depth to begin with, it is mostly the same from max payne only WAY more boring and doesn't work the same way.
    there are only 3 types of enemies and tedious boss fights with not that good IA, also the enemies types are the same from Alan wake, normal not challenging soldiers, bullet sponges and dudes who teleport all over, all are uninspiring and boring.
    The scenery isn't that good, it lacks detail, all of the puzzles can be barely be called puzzles because they are barebones.
    In other words this whole game is an bad teaser for an possible Alan wake 2, this is by far the worst game from remedy, and another failure both in critical and in sales for an ex-exclusive for the xbox, don't waste your money, go and buy uncharted which was the one that actually killed quantum break, and not the contrary, or if you only have xbox, go play gears of war or sunset drive, they are far better games, the moments i laid eyes on this ''exclusive'' i knew it was gonna rekted by uncharted and also by bloodborne.
  37. May 15, 2018
    Good graphics and cool time powers don't make up for this dull mess. Terrible story and writing, and stiff game-play make this game a bit of a chore to play.

1. Dec 1, 2016
    Quantum Break is an incredible game that will hook you for its ten hour duration and stay with you long after that. The story is packed with mystery, suspense, and engaging characters caught in a high stakes situation where every decision is significant. While adding TV show may not have revolutionized storytelling, Quantum Break is a must play game for those looking to sink their teeth into a meaningful adventure.
  2. Edge Magazine
    Jun 7, 2016
    While it doesn't always gel in a way that feels genuinely new, there are enough successful unfamiliar concepts here to make Quantum Break feel like a step forward for Remedy. [June 2016, p.100]
  3. CD-Action
    May 30, 2016
    Quantum Break is a bad movie, but a really good game. It did not convince me with its poor (and poorly told) story and characters that I did not care about at all, but as a shooter it is really enjoyable and creative. [05/2016, p.38]