7.0

1. Apr 5, 2016
    Factor Replay 0 (No multiplayer,Unfortunately)
    Sotry Mode 7 (nothing innovator,interesting, It tends to become boring fast)
    Graphic Quality 6(sometimes pretty beautiful but at same time Ungly and with bad rendering)
    Gameplay 8(comfortable gameplay, but it is far far from being compared to some well-known TPS)

Final Score 5,25
  2. Apr 5, 2016
    I've already clocked about 4 hours into Quantum Break, and I am loving the ride so far. I didn't expect to like the TV show portion of the game, but I think it's absolutely fantastic. The acting, story, and writing are all top notch. And as good as the TV show is, the gameplay in Quantum Break is even better. The time-stopping mechanics are a blast, and they're handled very well. It’sI've already clocked about 4 hours into Quantum Break, and I am loving the ride so far. I didn't expect to like the TV show portion of the game, but I think it's absolutely fantastic. The acting, story, and writing are all top notch. And as good as the TV show is, the gameplay in Quantum Break is even better. The time-stopping mechanics are a blast, and they're handled very well. It’s especially fun to see individual raindrops freeze as you slow time down and run about disarming/killing a whole group of enemies. In general, the game is as interesting to look at as it is to play. I can't recommend QB enough. Expand
  3. Apr 5, 2016
    Great story. TV episodes marries well with the gameplay. Graphics are the best I've seen so far in an action adventure title this gen. The FX are like none other and are just mind blowing when combined with the intense gameplay. I wasn't prepared for a game this great. A truly next generation experience that is genre defining because Remedy was willing to do what has never been done beforeGreat story. TV episodes marries well with the gameplay. Graphics are the best I've seen so far in an action adventure title this gen. The FX are like none other and are just mind blowing when combined with the intense gameplay. I wasn't prepared for a game this great. A truly next generation experience that is genre defining because Remedy was willing to do what has never been done before on console. What an achievement. If you own an XB1 or a PC that can run it, get this game pronto! Expand
  4. Apr 5, 2016
    Игра отличная. Ремеди как всегда на высоте! За что им огромное спасибо. И мужики хватит нули ставить. Ну это ж бред. Я даже придумать такой игры не могу которая заслужила бы оценку ноль.
  5. Apr 5, 2016
    On my second play through and I simply cannot get enough of this game! The combat is addictive and satisfying, the story takes the concept of time travel and injects it with a quality story and impressive acting.

The T.V. show in-between acts is face paced and full of well executed action, it really fleshes out the characters you meet and makes you think twice about your choices. The

The set pieces in this game are both incredible and breath taking. One particular piece sees a large harbour ship drop from a crane onto the player as they franticly dodge and weave through the destruction.
    Enemies in the game are highly intelligent and will actively attempt to flank you in groups or by themselves depending on their role.
    The aiming can feel a little bit off at the beginning of the game but a drop to 40% sensitivity sorts it all out.
    Puzzles in the game are unique and require you to use your time powers in a different way to combat. Reversing time in areas and speeding through collapsing roof tops are just a few examples.

The visuals in the game are top-notch. Particle effects dance around the screen after every bullet, time power and explosion.

This game is a must buy for any Xbox One or Pc player. Well done Remedy for crafting such a brilliant game and thank you Microsoft for investing in such a risky endeavour. It paid off : )
  6. Apr 5, 2016
    Stunning graphics & top notch acting (Never trust Littlefinger) mixed in a solid third person cover shooter.
    This is what I expected, this is what I got.
    Well done, Remedy. This is truly a little masterpiece for every player that enjoys a damn good campaign.
  7. Apr 5, 2016
    Ótimo jogo, história original com várias opções de escolha que vão interferir diretamente no final do jogo, game play consistente, gráficos de alta qualidade, um belo trabalho da Microsoft
  8. Apr 5, 2016
    I'm played de Quantum Break at Last Night, and, i cant understand this rating of under 80.
    This game is so awesome, the story as the strong of the game, graphics i cant need to say, its so beautiful!!

Quantum break as the most amazing games i ever see in this generation.
  9. Apr 5, 2016
    I was a little skeptical due to the divisive nature of reviews for this game. But so far it has turned out much better than I expected. I've completed the first 3 acts and I'm having a blast! I definitely recommend it to any xbox owner/ PC gamer!
  10. Apr 5, 2016
    Quantum Break is one of the best games I've played on Xbox One. The game looks gorgeous and the story is amazing. It absolutely doesn't deserve this kind of bad reviews. I think this is mostly due to the hype and very high expectations. And don't forget hating Microsoft/Xbox is kind of cool these days and becoming a trend. I bet if it was released on all platforms (PS4 and Steam as well)Quantum Break is one of the best games I've played on Xbox One. The game looks gorgeous and the story is amazing. It absolutely doesn't deserve this kind of bad reviews. I think this is mostly due to the hype and very high expectations. And don't forget hating Microsoft/Xbox is kind of cool these days and becoming a trend. I bet if it was released on all platforms (PS4 and Steam as well) by a third party studio, it was easily 9/10. Expand
  11. Apr 5, 2016
    I've only played the first two chapters so far and all I can say is I'm immersed in the story. Fantastic attempt at bridging a solid cover shooter with live action episodes. Choices you make in-game determine what happens in the live-action story. Some fantastic actors involved and all round very polished. I'm I've loved every second so far, I'm not entirely sure if the bad reviewers areI've only played the first two chapters so far and all I can say is I'm immersed in the story. Fantastic attempt at bridging a solid cover shooter with live action episodes. Choices you make in-game determine what happens in the live-action story. Some fantastic actors involved and all round very polished. I'm I've loved every second so far, I'm not entirely sure if the bad reviewers are playing the same game as I. Expand
  12. Apr 5, 2016
    I honestly can't see why this game has a rating of under 80. It's amazing. It's been a while since the last good story-focused game. The gameplay is fun and it feels really good. The only negative is the performance drop from time to time, but otherwise it's pretty amazing.
  13. Apr 5, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I do not know who is doing the Metacritic analyzes. But this is one of the nicest current games I've ever played, after The Witcher 3. Quantum Break is extremely higher than the most acclaimed games of this generation of consoles. I highly recommend it as the work done by the production team was the best I have ever seen. Expand
  14. Apr 5, 2016
    This game is a complete media experience which involves gaming and a tv serial, well done remedy.
    I hope your next project will be more obscure (Alan wake style) but using the same 360° experience.
  15. Apr 5, 2016
    the user reviews would be 9.0 or more if people were not down voting for a console war. Pathetic how developers can support each other yet players hate a game as they can't play it. Not one of them negative reviews have probably had the chance to play the game. kids these days.
  16. Apr 5, 2016
    Отличная игра с крутой механикой проработанной до мельчайших деталей. Интересной историей и персонажами, которым сопереживаешь. Спасибо Ремеди, вы держите планку. Спасибо Сэм Лейк!
  17. Apr 5, 2016
    10/10 awesome story by Remedy with tons of hidden Easter Eggs. The show's production can easily be shown on HBO and the game is easily one of the best looking graphics I've seen in a long time. So much detail and depth in each mission, its truly remarkable. Bonus preorder came with both Alan Wake games as well as QB PC port, showing Remedy gets it. Thanks for an awesome experience Remedy10/10 awesome story by Remedy with tons of hidden Easter Eggs. The show's production can easily be shown on HBO and the game is easily one of the best looking graphics I've seen in a long time. So much detail and depth in each mission, its truly remarkable. Bonus preorder came with both Alan Wake games as well as QB PC port, showing Remedy gets it. Thanks for an awesome experience Remedy and Microsoft! Expand
  18. Apr 5, 2016
    První velká exkluzivita tohoto roku je zde. A my už jsme měli dostatek času ji pořádně prozkoumat. Nová hra od finských Remedy, kteří mají na svědomí Maxe Payna a Alana Wakea, a kousek každé z nich je cítit i v jejich novince. Pojďme se společně podívat, jak to dopadlo, zda je to opravdu "revoluční" hra, podivný experiment nebo dotažení schopnosti vyprávět příběh k dokonalosti?

Předem

Předem musím říci, že Quantum Break je velice klasická hra. Je zaměřená na čistý prožitek z příběhu. Nejde o nějaké pískoviště, kde je cílem ji rychle prolétnout a dostat se třeba do End Game a tam trávit stovky hodin. Hra je to relativně krátká, ale o to intenzivnější. Já stále zastávám názor, že spousta filmů nezvládá udržet zajímavý děj na dvě hodiny, a přitom po hrách by se chtěli desítky hodin.

Quantum Break je totiž výstavní skříní toho, jak Remedy umí vyprávět své příběhy. Už Alan Wake byl něco skvělého a tady vás čeká to samé. Nebudu prozrazovat detaily, protože to bych zbytečně kradl zážitky. Vězte, že vše se točí kolem dvou bratrů - jeden rebel a jeden vědec. Vědci se podařilo postavit stroj času a díky chamtivosti jednoho jejich známého se přihodila nehoda. Ta nehoda má na svědomí, že čas se rozpadá a brzo skončí. A role pokusit se spasit svět, zjistit co má za lubem podivná korporace Monarch a zastavit vašeho kamaráda, padne překvapivě na nás - toho druhého bratra, který do všeho promluvil podivnou cestou osudu.

A byl to vlastně osud nebo je vše už dopředu dané? Tohle budou nejčastější otázky, které vám bude hra pokládat. Příběh se postupně zamotává a rozmotává, aby vás zase trošku tahal za nos, ale na konci to do sebe krásně zapadne. Očekávejte pocit "a jó vlastně" nebo "no sakra". To vše při udržení všech paradoxů, které jsou spojené s cestováním časem, na uzdě. Tedy alespoň dle mého názoru se s

Konečně bych se asi měl vrátit k tomu, proč by hra měla být dle slov autorů "revoluční". Tím samozřejmě narážejí na dva podstatné prvky, které ji odlišují od ostatních. Hra se skládá z kapitol daných do Actů. Jsou to standardní herní levely, kdy hrajete hru a probíhají některé videosekvence v enginu hry. Po konci každého Actu následuje tzv. Junction. Ta vás posazuje do role hlavního záporáka a musíte udělat rozhodnutí, které dále rozvětví a výrazně ovlivní příběh do budoucna. Poté následuje Episode a to je asi nejspecifičtější věc. Jedná se totiž o hraný seriál ve standardní seriálové délce.

A ten seriál rozhodně není nějaké Céčko, ale HBO kvalita to také není. V rámci možností jej beru jako povedený. Obsazení je stejné jako postavy ve hře a nejsou to úplně neznámé herecké tváře. Lance Reddick, který zářil v seriálu Fringe. Dominic Monaghan známý z LOST nebo Pána Prstenů. Titulní Shawn Ashmore je trošku těžší zařadit, ale hrál třeba v X-Men postavu Icemana. Zbytek osazenstva je ze seriálových vod a charisma jim nechybí. Nesmím také zapomenout zmínit, že jednu z hlavních rolí v seriálu mají produkty Microsoftu. Tak dlouhé záběry na to, aby si každý všiml, že postava drží v ruce Surface, působí někdy až parodicky.

Klik pro zvětšení (Quantum Break - recenze)

Samotný děj seriálu jede na první pohled trošku vedlejší dějovou linku s hrou, ale brzo zjistíte, jak se vzájemně doplňují. A tady shledávám menší rozpor. Sice tvůrci říkají, že lze seriál kdykoliv přeskočit a shlédnout dodatečně. Ale zároveň bez něj je hra samotná taková nekompletní. Nedovedu si představit seriál přeskákat a odehrát jen herní část při prvním průchodu hrou. Problém je, že hrajete a hrajete, je půl dvanácté a víte, že vstáváte brzo. U běžné hry byste si dali ještě čtvrt hodinku a vypnuli ji. Jenže teď na vás čeká seriál, přeskočit ho nechcete, ale víte, že když ho dáte celý, tak budete ráno trpět.

Tohle rozsekávání pozornosti mezi hrou a seriálem není příjemné. Člověk si najde pěkné herní tempo a najednou bum - na tři čtvrtě hodiny pauza jen koukání. Asi by to u nějakého pomalého "kecacího" RPG problém zas takový nebyl, série MGS je tím vlastně pověstná. Ale když už se v Quantum Break rozjedete v akčních sekvencích, tak se vám vůbec nechce přestávat. Hratelnost totiž exceluje.

Jak asi tušíte z předchozích slov, tak toho gameplaye se mi zdá ve hře trošku málo. Anebo se snad ani nedá říci málo, ale spíše že bych chtěl víc a víc a víc. Nevím, jak to v Remedy dělají, ale jejich akční sekvence jsou prostě boží. Cítím tam určité kouzlo toho, když jsem se proháněl v Bullet Timu v prvním Maxovi. A zároveň mi tam občas problikne Alan se svou „baterkovou“ taktikou na nepřátele. Jen tady je to jiné a přece podobné.

Hra totiž používá několik věcí, které dohromady fungují kouzelně. Konzolový auto-aim není moc silný a první přestřelky si budete muset hodně přivykat jeho stylu. Nepevný krycí systém, kdy se postava prostě skrčí za překážku sama, ale není na ní přil
  19. Apr 5, 2016
    Quantum Break isn't just the best game I've played It's one of the greatest games I've played in years.story is amazing gameplay is 10/10 a most buy this year
  20. Apr 5, 2016
    Truly a top notch game. Amazing story, atmosphere, and overall experience. The game is relatively short but I don't see that as a deal breaker. The way I look at it you can buy a dozen Camrys for the price of one Ferrari; but owning a dozen decent cars isn't quite as thrilling as driving one supercar, now is it? If you're looking for quantity this game might not be for you. If you'reTruly a top notch game. Amazing story, atmosphere, and overall experience. The game is relatively short but I don't see that as a deal breaker. The way I look at it you can buy a dozen Camrys for the price of one Ferrari; but owning a dozen decent cars isn't quite as thrilling as driving one supercar, now is it? If you're looking for quantity this game might not be for you. If you're looking for quality this game is a must buy. It may only give you 12 hours of game but those 12 hours could be some of the most memorable and enjoyable hours of your gaming life (depending on personal tastes and preferences of course). Expand
  21. Apr 5, 2016
    Hands down one of the best linear story driven action games ever made.
    With visuals maybe even better than uncharted 4 but not as varied.
    Choices really change up the levels and give great replay value. The live action show blend in perfectly with the game, this game is a perfect blend of cinematorgraphy and fun gameplay and is finally something different then most boring shooters of
    Hands down one of the best linear story driven action games ever made.
    With visuals maybe even better than uncharted 4 but not as varied.
    Choices really change up the levels and give great replay value.
    The live action show blend in perfectly with the game, this game is a perfect blend of cinematorgraphy and fun gameplay and is finally something different then most boring shooters of the last years.
  22. Apr 5, 2016
    Wow what a game. Easily one of the top 3 games released on this gen consoles. When you actually first play this game it's until anything you've ever played. The visuals and audio are top of the line. The gameplay is as smooth as it gets and the story will keep you playing for hours consistently. If I could give this game an 11/10 I would. This game is reviving majority 8s, 9s and 10s/10.Wow what a game. Easily one of the top 3 games released on this gen consoles. When you actually first play this game it's until anything you've ever played. The visuals and audio are top of the line. The gameplay is as smooth as it gets and the story will keep you playing for hours consistently. If I could give this game an 11/10 I would. This game is reviving majority 8s, 9s and 10s/10.

Do not let the few lowball scores alter your thoughts on this masterpiece. The critics have talked and 80% of them favored this game as being above the standard. 16% had mixed feelings and only 4% (the haters) gave this a negative review. If you have a Xbox One this is a MUST buy. You would be doing punishing yourself if you don't.
  23. Apr 5, 2016
    Es un juego con una excelente narrativa, si bien no es el mejor shooter, o mejor dicho, el juego con mejores mecánicas de disparos, cumple con su cometido de hacernos usar el tiempo. Sí bien la mecánica de disparos es algo monótona, QB tiene una trama con una serie que se equilibra de forma perfecta, contando una historia muy al estilo remedy. Un juego que se debe jugar.
  24. Apr 5, 2016
    Jogo muito bom, historia e série interessantes, jogabilidade boa e fluida e gráficos de ponta, recomendo para todos que tiverem um XONE, jogo 10/10
  25. Apr 5, 2016
    Quantum Break is an excellent example of how a talented crew like Remedy can break with the tired trend of modern 3rd person combat and still produce an intense and memorable action experience. Quantum Break is absolutely worth playing, I can't recommend it enough. Heck, I even liked the television portion of the game, it was well acted and written. Definitely check this game out if youQuantum Break is an excellent example of how a talented crew like Remedy can break with the tired trend of modern 3rd person combat and still produce an intense and memorable action experience. Quantum Break is absolutely worth playing, I can't recommend it enough. Heck, I even liked the television portion of the game, it was well acted and written. Definitely check this game out if you have an Xbox One or PC. Expand
  26. Apr 5, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Лучшая игра в мире!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Лучше этой игры не существует.Uncharted сасёт хуй .Order сасёт хуй. Driveclub сасёт хуй.Knack сасёт хуй.infamous сасёт хуй.Killzone SF сасёт хуй.Heavy rain сасёт хуй. Expand
  27. Apr 5, 2016
    I dont care about reviews. I dont care about 0 scores. Im 29 years old who got both xbox one and ps4 but im sure the users who get this game 0 will give uncharted 4 a full 10 score cause they are just teen fan boys. This game for adults and its one of the best games i played so far on this gen. I dunno why everyone want to destroy microsoft but know this i dont care about microsoft or sonyI dont care about reviews. I dont care about 0 scores. Im 29 years old who got both xbox one and ps4 but im sure the users who get this game 0 will give uncharted 4 a full 10 score cause they are just teen fan boys. This game for adults and its one of the best games i played so far on this gen. I dunno why everyone want to destroy microsoft but know this i dont care about microsoft or sony but it will be best for gamers for both of them compete cause we will get great games in this competition. So quit being unreasonable. Quantum break is materpiece if you like it or not exactly like uncharted 4. Stop being fanboy and please start to make the games go forward not backward. Thanks remedy and microsot for quantum break. Perfect game all people around my age will tell you this. Brilliant. Live your dream sam lake Expand
  28. Apr 11, 2016
    The guy below me is right.

Giving this game a 0 is silly, it is not a 0 or 4 that the people (possibly bots, trolls and even ps4 fanboys) on the user reviews are making it out to be. But giving it a 10 is dumb... The story is was interesting (Remedy does a good job at storytelling) the graphics are outstanding. At first it acts like a standard third person shooter, but when you get
    The guy below me is right.

The story is was interesting (Remedy does a good job at storytelling) the graphics are outstanding. At first it acts like a standard third person shooter, but when you get your time powers mixed in with the gun play it's actually decent gameplay, but there could of been so much more. There could of been more upgrades, more weapons, more and enemies/bosses.

Quantum Break overall is a good game but not great
  29. Apr 5, 2016
    Game is amazing, just got it cnt put it down, the tv show is easily hbo quality. Have a strange feeling these low scores are coming from but hurt ps4.5 fans that are just mad all they have are indie games, enjoy your new system, while we perfect great gaming
  30. Apr 5, 2016
    jogo muito bom.desafiador.e inovador o jogo esta magnifico digno da remedy eles tiveram coragem de arriscar e ytentar algo novo.e o resultado final uma delicia de jogo onde nao se cansa de jogar
  31. Apr 5, 2016
    Quantum break is a narrative focused game that accomplish his proposal. There are many parts that can be borring, specially at the begining, but this doesn't this game a bad game like (The Order "I own PS4 too).
  32. Apr 5, 2016
    Excelente jogo, narrativa muito bem feita, já estou horas e curtindo por demais o jogo... me impressiona os fanboys degladiando nas avaliações do jogo, dando até nota 0, entra no perfil deu 10 pra SF, Infamous e todo jogo do xbox dá 0... igualmente fazem os sites fanboys, chega a dar nojo esse tipo de coisa.
  33. Apr 5, 2016
    As a first Xbox gamer, I am pleasantly surprised by the console performance. But I am more happy for one of my favourite game developers, Remedy to release out an exciting and compelling game, Quantum Break. It has an interesting story with likeable characters. And the episodes keep you on the edge of your seat. Whatever happening in those episodes depends on you as gamer. Sure, the gameAs a first Xbox gamer, I am pleasantly surprised by the console performance. But I am more happy for one of my favourite game developers, Remedy to release out an exciting and compelling game, Quantum Break. It has an interesting story with likeable characters. And the episodes keep you on the edge of your seat. Whatever happening in those episodes depends on you as gamer. Sure, the game play isn't as refined as other shooters, but that's why you have those time powers. Credits where credit's due the graphics and cinematics are top-notch. I wouldn't mind to replay the game to watch the cinematics again.

TL;DR it is an amazing and fun game, Time is certainly power, as much as the game.
  34. Apr 5, 2016
    simply a must own if your a xbox gamer there is not a better looking game. The story is tight and cohesive and the episodes after are done very well. 10/10
  35. Apr 5, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Excelente, boa história, gráficos impressionantes, ideia muito bem executada pelos produtores, realmente lembra muito alan wake e max payne, recomendo aos gamers de verdade esse passeio. Expand
  36. Apr 5, 2016
    Takes me back to my first play of Max Payne. This game is very very fun to play and has a great story. Good on Remedy and MS for taking a chance on the tv show. It isn't perfect but I can see this becoming a regular occurrence. I would have preferred that hey put their time and money into one set of tv episodes as opposed to multiple takes with multiple paths but that's just me. Excellent game.
  37. Apr 5, 2016
    Amazing Audio !!! Great Graphic !!!! Good plot ! !!!Really good actors ! just need a performance update and will be great ! and some DLC (free ofc) !!!!
  38. Apr 5, 2016
    Quantum Break possède tout ce qu’il faut pour vivre une expérience de jeu complète. En mélangeant un gameplay action/aventure, une série TV très bien réalisée et une histoire complexe, Remedy a à nouveau offert au jeu vidéo un chef d’oeuvre.
  39. Apr 5, 2016
    This is one of the best games I've ever played. It offers a very good narrative-driven story mode, with really deep and interesting characters and a very nice setting. It really is a masterful piece of narrative, and its writing is just amazing.

The game plays very good and the graphics are wonderful. It's just one of the best games this generation so far.
  40. Apr 5, 2016
    First things first, the game is beautiful. If you thought Ryse showcased the power of the Xbox One, wait until you see this game in action. Gameplay wise, it uses the Tomb Raider cover mechanics where you get into cover automatically when close. Third person shooter mechanics are standard fare, but where things get interesting is with the time powers. With a simple button press you canFirst things first, the game is beautiful. If you thought Ryse showcased the power of the Xbox One, wait until you see this game in action. Gameplay wise, it uses the Tomb Raider cover mechanics where you get into cover automatically when close. Third person shooter mechanics are standard fare, but where things get interesting is with the time powers. With a simple button press you can manipulate time like a god, rather it's to form a shield to stop incoming bullets and then dashing to a better advantage, there's a lot of tools at your disposal.

Now onto the interesting section, the show. Characters are well acted and the story is engrossing. The first episode really sets the tone for the game and show, and possible future iterations of both. The action reminds me of a Bourne movie and the backdrop of the overall story is some of the best sci-fi writing out. It's genuinely an amazing experience overall.
  41. Apr 5, 2016
    You know its a great game when all the ps4 fanboys are voting negative.

Story is short, but never boring. Was skeptical of the live action scenes but they work well and aren't cheesy.
    Remedy wins again
  42. Apr 5, 2016
    I can see why a game like this would cause such divisive opinions in the gaming community. The term 'interactive movie' is thrown around a lot, and I won't argue against that at all. However, there is plenty of actual 'video game' to be experienced also, and in the many moments where the two mediums mesh just right, it is truly something to behold. From the start I could tell that RemedyI can see why a game like this would cause such divisive opinions in the gaming community. The term 'interactive movie' is thrown around a lot, and I won't argue against that at all. However, there is plenty of actual 'video game' to be experienced also, and in the many moments where the two mediums mesh just right, it is truly something to behold. From the start I could tell that Remedy went to great lengths to build this world up as believable as they can. Every piece of collective you pick up contributes to the story in some way. The gameplay is frenetic and so much fun. The story really engages and challenges you to think. It is arguably the best-looking Xbox One game out right now, so I am very happy for my PC brethren to get to experience this with even better hardware. In short, this game might not be everyone's cup of tea, but those who do enjoy it will have a tough time putting it down. Expand
  43. Apr 5, 2016
    Cool story and the gameplay is fun and original. TV episodes go well with the gameplay. Graphics are the best I've seen this gen. The audio and the FX are like great when combined with the awesome gameplay. I wasn't prepared for a game this great but Remedy delivered!
  44. Apr 5, 2016
    very good game,very attractive story,very fascinating graphics .I give it a 10,just hope Remedy could do more like this . By the way ,I just dont understand sony fanboy.so naive.
  45. Apr 5, 2016
    Quantum Break is one of those games fresh air endangered, hated by many haters that neither have played as KURBONHART. It is a game that appears on the horizon very occasionally and the real players have the opportunity to enjoy thanks to a developer who cares as Remedy detail to the maximum requirement.

Only one word:

MASTERPIECE.
  46. Apr 5, 2016
    Estejuego es excelente, lo tengo desde hace unos 3 dias en fisico gracias a un amigo mio, he jugado como 20 horas por cada dia porque es una gosada jugablemente y graficamente!! Recomendado!!
  47. DTX
    Apr 5, 2016
    Wonderful game. Very good story and excellent gameplay and graphics masterpiece. Despite the series in game makes it more beautiful. My rating for this game is definitely 10
  48. Apr 5, 2016
    At first I had my doubts about this game, specially after reading some of the bad reviews , but finally I decided to give it a try and oh my this game is incredible, the shooting really reminds me of Max Payne and the story is good enough to keep you playing.
  49. Apr 5, 2016
    História muito bem contada, traz uma ótima emersão ao game. Todos os elementos sonoros e visuais contribuem para isso. Excelente experiência gráfica. A escolha dos atores foi muito bem feita. De bonus Alan Wake na retrocompatibilidade. Melhor impossível.
  50. Apr 5, 2016
    Seriously... STOP. READING. CRITICS REVIEWS. Those guys find it an artform to articulately point out flaws and errors to seem more high end in the realm of interactive media more than they really need to. This is a computer game, it is made for you to have fun. Games are not made to be the Bible or Koran, they don't write history, so stop pretending that they are supposed to "change theSeriously... STOP. READING. CRITICS REVIEWS. Those guys find it an artform to articulately point out flaws and errors to seem more high end in the realm of interactive media more than they really need to. This is a computer game, it is made for you to have fun. Games are not made to be the Bible or Koran, they don't write history, so stop pretending that they are supposed to "change the world" or something..

This game is amazing, it was made with passion and you will witness that first hand already at the beginning. The gameplay is fun, the characters are interesting, the graphics jawdroppingly beautiful, mechanics are cool, did I mention the gameplay was fun?

Play is because it is fun to play. Like all games were made, to be fun.
  51. Apr 5, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Simplesmente magnifico, dublagem impecável, cenário, som, videos, tudo nota 10, vejo opiniões de sonystas querendo difamar o game, mais e praticamente impossível fazer isso! Expand
  52. Apr 5, 2016
    Игра отличная, в эпоху засилья мультиплеера, ММО и тд, эта игра как глоток свежего воздуха в сингловых играх.
  53. Jun 29, 2016
    I like the different style of game. It looks a bit like Alan Wake (Very good game). You make your decisions and depending what you decide is how the story evolves. The graphics are really good. Plus, you get 4 videos of the story I must say they can probably make it into a series.
  54. Jun 1, 2016
    Quantum break is only Remedy, the story feels like remedy, the gameplay is simple like Alan wake.
    The cover system is good because in this game you have to move fast using your powers. The powers are good but they could have done something better. The storytelling is amazing, at the end of the act you are Paul Serene, also you have txt and extras that explains you a lot of things about the character. The game is short, i completed QB in 16 hrs but now it's one of my favorite games!
  55. May 22, 2016
    Quantum break was a blast the time power was cool the characters where interesting and the Story was original and complex and above all else this might just we'll be Xboxes answer to the infamous series and I am already on my knees begging for more
  56. Jun 30, 2016
    Think you have to rate this game for what it is: a story experience. The TV Show is pretty much forgettable in my eyes, because you dont care about the side-characters it focuses on. But the game itself has a strong and deep story that really keeps you excited (also because of very good acting).
    The gameplay itself makes fun, but comes a little short. More gameplay would have been nice.

All in all a great story experience that deserves way better sales and ratings!
  57. Dec 5, 2016
    Me gusto mucho el juego,esperaba que fuese mucho peor por las notas,pero esta bastante bien.El punto fuerte es la historia y los graficos,lo malo es la duracion ,es bastante corto aunque si durase mas lo mismo se haria pesado con las "peliculas" ,asi que esta bien asi.Merece la pena jugarlo entero pero no pagar mucho dinero por el ya que despues de 14h ya no hay nada que hacer,yo me lo heMe gusto mucho el juego,esperaba que fuese mucho peor por las notas,pero esta bastante bien.El punto fuerte es la historia y los graficos,lo malo es la duracion ,es bastante corto aunque si durase mas lo mismo se haria pesado con las "peliculas" ,asi que esta bien asi.Merece la pena jugarlo entero pero no pagar mucho dinero por el ya que despues de 14h ya no hay nada que hacer,yo me lo he pasado alquilandolo el fin de semana por 3 euros Expand
  58. Aug 12, 2016
    I wondered why this game get bad critics. Quantum Break has a complex story and you should focus on story to full understand and enjoy the game. the most important aspect of a game is it's gameplay and i think combining an action-adventure gameplay and a choice making gameplay is get game super exciting.
    Quantum Break has a amazing artistic graphic which that completely covers it's
    Quantum Break has a amazing artistic graphic which that completely covers it's Sci-Fa theme and Also has a fault-free technically graphic . i saw many objections are related to the Story but i think Sam Lake knows his Job
  59. Nov 9, 2017
    Love this game. But its genre actually is interactive-move. There is not so much action, and it is very casual. There is 80% of story and cutscenes. So if you looking for gameplay it is not for you. The whole experience is close to Beyond Two Souls in my opinion.
  60. Dec 4, 2016
    Let me start by state perhaps this is not a 10/10 game but due to the unfair reviews on this website i feel i should rate it this way.
    this is a 8.5/10 game mainly because it focused way more on watching the videos or reading the journals than playing actually playing the game. here i mean you probably will have to use your powers and guns in a fight like 10 times throughout its 10 hrs campaign.
    However the story is compelling and it's still an awesome action/adventure game.
    It's a great story (may be too focused on watching episodes) and your skills make a fun gameplay.
    Story:9/10
    Graphics: 9/10
    Gameplay: 8/10
    Actual game time: 8/10
  61. Oct 17, 2016
    This game really hooked me to my Xbox One . The storyline is excellent . a Episodic series in a game was not a move I would recommend but in this case it worked out perfectly . This game is highly enjoyable . Using Jack Joyce's powers are so fun and addictive . Good graphics but most credit goes to the enjoyable gamepay
  62. May 25, 2016
    The new game from Remedy is a fun, but short experience. The graphics are phenomenal, the storytelling is spot on, and the premise is overall great. However, the game does have its faults, with the biggest of them being the length. The game is not very long, taking me a little under 10 hours to finish the whole game. Overall, the game is very good, and is worth a buy, but I would wait forThe new game from Remedy is a fun, but short experience. The graphics are phenomenal, the storytelling is spot on, and the premise is overall great. However, the game does have its faults, with the biggest of them being the length. The game is not very long, taking me a little under 10 hours to finish the whole game. Overall, the game is very good, and is worth a buy, but I would wait for it to go down in price first. Expand
  63. Jul 29, 2016
    I have just not completed Quantum Break's story and have come to the conclusion that I can write a review with confidence. I may have come to this game much later than others, which means some patches and updates may have fixed some of the plentiful bugs that people are reporting. I can say with confidence that this is by far, the best story driven shooter on any Xbox. And when I say storyI have just not completed Quantum Break's story and have come to the conclusion that I can write a review with confidence. I may have come to this game much later than others, which means some patches and updates may have fixed some of the plentiful bugs that people are reporting. I can say with confidence that this is by far, the best story driven shooter on any Xbox. And when I say story driven, I mean it. Avoid this game if you want Call of Duty with time powers. The player should be there for the story, and some fun gameplay along the way. The shooting mechanics are basic, but there is not much any developer can improve on a shooting model. However, the introduction of the time powers in the game adds an organic feel to classical third person shooter gameplay. The story is great and while I see much complaining about the long live action cut scenes, I personally feel that they added a nice buffer between game scenes. During long playing sessions, I was very happy to exchange my controller for a cup of ice cream while I watched the well directed and great quality show. These scenes added a fantastic layer of depth to the game world, and gave the backstory to how many characters got to certain places within the game. The game got surprisingly more difficult as the story progressed, and I found myself in pure frustration when I could not beat the final boss battle after the third try. The characters were very detailed and great to get to know, and I loved the choices the player could make.

All in all, I would recommend this game to anyone who loves a great story and loves to go on a journey with their characters. If I could shake the hand of every developer and tell them how well of a job they did on this game, I would.
  64. Sep 10, 2016
    Quantum break is a fantastic game based on time; beautiful animations , interesting story ,epic game play, some bug but is ever a masterpiece !!!
    For me this is the game of year!!!
  65. Dec 22, 2016
    To put it simply, Quantum break is a great game with some glaring flaws. To start, the story is fantastic. The time travel plot manages to make sense and avoid major plot holes while the characters are very well written. Martin Hach was in particular my favorite character, but all of them were great. Even the TV show aspect was done very well, giving some characters more depth and made meTo put it simply, Quantum break is a great game with some glaring flaws. To start, the story is fantastic. The time travel plot manages to make sense and avoid major plot holes while the characters are very well written. Martin Hach was in particular my favorite character, but all of them were great. Even the TV show aspect was done very well, giving some characters more depth and made me more interested in the plot and world. Oh and the voice acting is fantastic, and there is lots of extra lore you can find out in the game world.

The gameplay has some highs and lows. To start, the time powers are very fun to use. They give you them gradually throughout the game, and you can upgrade them with points you find in the game world. While that is fun, my main problem is the lack of enemy variety and weapons. There aren't even 10 guns, and all of them are standard. I would have liked more. The game could have also used another mode outside the story and possibly a new game plus with more upgrades, as once you beat the story that is really it.

Lastly, the graphics are fantastic and the sound design is good, though nothing amazing.

Overall a great game, though there are some flaws that Remedy could have fixed. I would recommend it though, especially with the price being lower now.
  66. Jan 9, 2017
    Really good game, Remedy is a great storyteller, the game is very well written. I loved the innovation with the way of story telling with a serial mixed with a game. It's really great, I liked it even more because Microsoft released the game for Steam and let all the real gamers play this masterpiece
  67. Dec 21, 2016
    This game is a very underrated game. The graphics are amazing, gameplay is fresh and fun. Really liked the story. Powers are epic and awesome. Overall great game.
  68. Jan 29, 2017
    Un juego interesante, la mezcla de jugabilidad, graficos, música e historia me parece perfecta... un videojuego que todos deberían jugar al menos una vez en la vida. inolvidable
  69. May 15, 2016
    Loved this game, i cant believe that so many Sony fans are giving so much ****, they didn´t even played the game, dont listen to the trolls.
    Just look at there reviews, they dislike all xbox one exclusives.
  70. d0x
    Apr 18, 2016
    I think remedy has once again proven themselves leaders of the lack when it comes to storytelling and gameplay.

Quantum Break starts slowly and with a hint of mystery and steadily builds in both story tension and pace over the course of the entire game. The visuals are fantastic with small shortcomings in mid resolution shadows and a slight ghosting effect thats rarely noticed caused

The visuals are fantastic with small shortcomings in mid resolution shadows and a slight ghosting effect thats rarely noticed caused by the temporal anti aliasing. the sound design and vocal performances are also phenomenal. Gameplay is also absolutely on point. Alan Wake was somewhat of a let down in the gameplay dept as it never evolved over time (no pun intended) but Quantum Break keeps changing as you move forward. You gain new abilities and you level up those abilities.

There is tons of story in this game. Finding emails or objects not only add to the in game story and fill in some history and motivations they also alter the live action scenes you watch so not everyone will see the same thing every time. How much of the story and what story you get are entirely up to you.

These story objects are easily tracked in the menu and you can go back to any point in the game to find something you missed or do something in a different way.

Overall a fantastic game that I can see myself playing multiple times.
  71. Apr 16, 2016
    Cuando escuchamos hablar de el estudio responsable de obras maravillosas como "Alan Wake", sabemos que podemos esperar un juego especial, que si bien cumple en cuanto a gameplay y demás que se espera de un videojuego, su carta fuerte es la historia, y en eso, Remedy ha logrado brindar otra experiencia imperdible.

Sin hacer spoiler, diré que el juego en si, desde un principio te deja

Sin hacer spoiler, diré que el juego en si, desde un principio te deja claro que más que un juego, es una experiencia, al grado de llegar a ser como una película.

El gameplay del juego es bueno, un tanto confuso pero que terminaras amando con forme le des uso. El sistema de cobertura es, al igual que el #Tomb Raider", un sistema de cobertura automático, y si bien cumple su función, llega a fallar un poco, y en algunas zonas las texturas fallan o incluso llegan a haber edificios que no terminan de aparecer, pero nada que llegue a arruinar la experiencia, o nada que con un parche se arregle.

La variedad de armas y poderes le dan un ritmo seguro al juego, con momentos de acción que si bien, no son demasiado épicos, cumplen con mantenerte al tope de la adrenalina.

La historia es maravillosa, y si eres de los que gustan de teorías del tiempo, la disfrutaras, además, el juego cuenta con episodios de la serie live action, que brindan más y enriquecen la historia.

Como juego, cumple, como experiencia, es sobresaliente, si buscas un juego con buena historia que te haga pasar un buen rato, este es tu juego.

Quantum Break es una compra obligada para los poseedores de Xbox One, te recomiendo jugarlo en la dificultad difícil, así lo disfrutaras más.

72. Apr 14, 2016
    Enjoyable and stunning gameplay, original mechanics good actors, wonderful graphics and sound, one the best games of 2016, play it, enjoy it, great powers based on time.
  73. Apr 8, 2016
    Quantum break is a great game combine TV show. A nice try for Remedy ,works for me. I really enjoy the story.I only hope remedy could to some dlc to extend the story!
  74. Apr 14, 2016
    Un excelente vídeo juego la puntuación se la merece con creces y sam lake como siempre deleitándonos con magníficos trabajos

Graficos 8/10
    Historia 9/10
    Sonido 9/10
  75. Apr 15, 2016
    10 Juego que acabará siendo de culto. Tematica que me encanta. Historia bien contada que engancha y que hace que necesites saber y saber más. Gunplay espectacular que incita a que salgas de las coberturas y que vayas al ataque. Haciendo que uses los poderes y la pantalla te muestre la coreografía que estas ejecutando con mil y un efectos de postprocesado increibles.
    La serie está decente
    La serie está decente y llena bien los huecos del juego.
    En general es una excelente expereincia.
  76. Apr 15, 2016
    Was so looking forward to Quantum Break but after reading the reviews thought I was going to be let down, but I wasn't. I am very sad it is now over and will need to replay. Great story, great action and whilst there are some shortcomings, it does not dampen the enjoyment.
  77. Jul 20, 2016
    This is the perfect game and the best 3rd person experience I've had so far.
    There are a few things like the marketing, launch on Win10 store that resulted very bad news for the game but the game itself is just stunning!
    Remedy did an incredible job - as they did with Alan Wake, as they did at Max Payne, as they always do.

A 10 out of 10 for me!
  78. Jun 29, 2016
    Muy buen juego, me gustó que dependiendo tu decision y a su vez tambien es interesante que cada mision que uno pasa vas desbloqueando un capitulo de la historia pero en modo pelicula,tranquilamente te sientas un rato a ver esa mini serie.
  79. Sep 12, 2016
    Graet history, beaultifull graphics! Have more than 1 final, choise your decisions. I like very much. The webserie include in history is like an Netflix. Great!
  80. Apr 6, 2016
    I hate that fact that average user review scores have become people giving tens and zeroes because they don't think it deserves that high or low of a rating. I'm going to give an honest review here of how I felt about the game. Pros: I thought the story was pretty clever and fun. The actors did a great job and I thought it was believable. The live action tv show, yes, tv show, that's whyI hate that fact that average user review scores have become people giving tens and zeroes because they don't think it deserves that high or low of a rating. I'm going to give an honest review here of how I felt about the game. Pros: I thought the story was pretty clever and fun. The actors did a great job and I thought it was believable. The live action tv show, yes, tv show, that's why it is so long, was pretty good. I'd say it had about the same, or a little less quality than some of the Netflix originals. The gameplay was phenomenal in my opinion. It flowed well, although at first may seem weird. I was originally trying to play the game like a cover third person shooter, which it isn't that exactly. You have to play smartly. Cons: like most other people, I thought you got all of your powers way too early. It makes the fights later on tedious and feel too familiar. The graphics, while most of the time looking awesome, can sometimes just look weird, but that might just be me. The last thing is that I feel it was a tad short, but still worth it to me. It was roughly around 6-7 hours. Overall, like I put above, I'd give this an 8. It's not a console seller, but I want it in my xbox collection. If you're into science fiction time travel stories, I'd recommend this! Remedy, so far, you've kept this fan happy! Expand
  81. Apr 17, 2016
    I enjoyed the game's experimental use of combining this sort of 'movie/game' hybrid. Although this game tires my brain from all the different perspectives, it combines many elements to convey the game's story and it really impresses me how much effort (and money) was put into this and it delivered my expectations. I didn't expect innovation like this but because of that, I have great hopesI enjoyed the game's experimental use of combining this sort of 'movie/game' hybrid. Although this game tires my brain from all the different perspectives, it combines many elements to convey the game's story and it really impresses me how much effort (and money) was put into this and it delivered my expectations. I didn't expect innovation like this but because of that, I have great hopes for what future games similar to this would bring. The other day, I saw this new American/Korean drama hybrid called 'Dramaworld' which, like this game, creates new possibilities for experimentation of combining different things to create innovative entertainment. Because of this, I feel hopeful for what comes next! Expand
  82. Apr 7, 2016
    Before I start, I'll tell you to just ignore the negative reviews. Do you notice how they all look they were written by toddlers, and how the positive reviewers are well thought-out and actually know what they're talking about? Anywaaaaaays...

I'll start with the actual game mechanics and core parts of the game. The gunplay was super tight, to the point where I had to turn down my sensitivity because my shots would go wide by meters if I were trying to fight quickly. It may not be for everyone, but I love the fact that it actually requires a good bit of effort to fight. I'll just say that the time powers are awesome, creatively integrated throughout the many aspects of the game, and just completely badass. The graphics made me squeak a bit, even though I'm a scrub that plays on a 1080i television screen, with awesome animations, immense attention to detail, and creative, beautiful set pieces.

I won't go too in-depth on the story, so you can experience it for yourself, but it was really well done! Creative, well thought-out, good dialogue, the whole shebang. All of those are only strengthened by the performances, especially on the part of Shawn Ashmore. I liked how they used the Novikov self-consistency principle (I'm a theoretical physics major) to explain how the story, while seemingly branching out to what could have been different outcomes, eventually all have the same ending. (The principle states that, in simple terms, if someone were to travel back in time, 'history' would find a way to keep the future on track, and keep the same outcome, even if there are slight variations along the way). I like it when developers have reasons for their choices, even if it was to allow them to limit the story.

Overall, I think the game is great, and I would recommend it to anyone that's interested.
  83. Apr 10, 2016
    magnífico juego. Magnífico argumento y gráficos de dejarte sin aliento. Creo que las críticas no le hacen justicia, lo que suele suceder con ideas frescas que se salen de lo de siempre.
  84. Apr 8, 2016
    Quantum Break is a good game but not a great game. Since it was being developed by Remedy and Sam Lake at the helm, I was hoping for it to be great. Sadly its just a good game.

After playing and LOVING Alan Wake and Max Payne I had high hopes for this game. The acting is good to very good and the writing, while decent, is not the same caliber as previous games. The lore in the game is conveyed by optional content and its actually FRUSTRATINGLY uneven - some passages are LONG while others are very short - and most of it would have been better conveyed through some sort of cut scene. However with the live action sections taking up 75.4 GB and being streamed I can understand why some of this became wall of text exposition instead of a cut scene.

The game is moderate length (10 to 12 hours depending on how much you explore) but shorter than I had hoped. The game play is decent but not really all that innovative.

Graphics, music and sound are top notch and the story is engaging, but not as well done as previous Remedy projects.

Overall its a good game and although I am really irritated with the final boss battle, it is well made but the replay value is low for me. This is a game that is worth playing but I would say, if you haven't bought it already, to wait for it to go on sale - unless you really need something to fill in the last gaps before Uncharted 4 and Dark Souls 3.
  85. Apr 8, 2016
    Quantum Break is the fusion of watching a Netflix series and playing a video game. The time based abilities you gain will make the combat interesting enough to not feel like every other standard 3rd person shooter, but the controls aren't as tight or tuned as a game like Gear Of War or Uncharted.
    The real star of Quantum Break is its story telling. The depth of story in Quantum Break is better than you get with most video games, it is more comparably to a good Netflix series. Infact, playing through Quantum Break feels a lot like binge watching your favorite show online. This is due mostly to that episodes that play in between every act in the game. After you complete an act you'll be presented with a 30 minute live action episode. The concept works incredibly well to gives the story more depth than a game will typically provide.
    Gamers who covet solid gameplay and tight controls might be a little disappointed with Quantum break. However, gamers who prefer an engaging story to move their games along will be hooked.
  86. Apr 7, 2016
    This game is way too good!
    Fancy graphics, awesome storytelling and good-looking characters.
    Never miss the film between episodes, it helps getting you know about the story.
    Extremely good job, Remedy!
  87. Apr 6, 2016
    I would prefer rate 8 as score but Ps4 fanboys are so idiot with their 0... Quantum Break has some minors defaults but play this game is a true experience. Moreover, i can also discover Alan Wake games now for free so don't hesitate ;)
  88. Apr 6, 2016
    Playing the game with no internet connection so I skipped the shows. Overal the game is on another level in terms of action. The story is very interesting aswell. Well done Remedy.
  89. Apr 7, 2016
    Probably the best game on this generation of console , fresh and not casual. Remedy is sinonim of quality. The graphics are georgous , and the gameplay as well. The tv serie is a good combination to understand the story of all the,characters who's apear on the game.
  90. Apr 20, 2016
    This is possibly one of the best games I've tested this year.

I think that the storytelling of Remedy is one of the best on the current generation, and it's long enough (and you can replay it if you want, to see other sides of the Story) to be enjoyable. The only thing that I've seen better in other products is the difficulty, because even at Hard and without the automatic aim, it's
    This is possibly one of the best games I've tested this year.

The only thing that I've seen better in other products is the difficulty, because even at Hard and without the automatic aim, it's not too difficult.
  91. Apr 6, 2016
    again remedy shows us the best gameplay,the superb visuals and the strong story.i love this game so much heavy battles with great time-powers,pleasing narration follow up great acting and at last but not least game let you play it as you desire.this game is a jump-ahead-link for games and movies.
    ^__^
  92. Apr 6, 2016
    Jogo Muito Bom Graficos Bonitos Efeitos visuais impressionante Historia Muito boa Live action bem feita Zerei o Jogo no Hard Jogo Nao e Muito Dificil Mais da pra passar raiva no Dificil O Jogo tem alguns bugs nada que incomode muito Jogabilidade interesante A ideia de parar no tempo e muito boa e Explorada nesse jogo,Historia muito bem Contada
  93. Apr 7, 2016
    Through act 2. Im not exactly having a blast, but i cant wait to get back to playing. Alan wake was this way as well. if you went back to that game and tore apart each gameplay element individually you would be left with a bunch of so so parts....Somehow together they form a great recipe...im on pc and 980ti playing dsr 2k it looks georgeous, great story, atmosphere, gameplay is fine.Through act 2. Im not exactly having a blast, but i cant wait to get back to playing. Alan wake was this way as well. if you went back to that game and tore apart each gameplay element individually you would be left with a bunch of so so parts....Somehow together they form a great recipe...im on pc and 980ti playing dsr 2k it looks georgeous, great story, atmosphere, gameplay is fine. After just having finished Rise of Tomb raider using amazing 3d, im not let down at all by quantum break....i actually wish i had saved it for when i was in need of a good game, not immediately after ROTR. thumbs up. shame on you people for giving it less than a 5 and turning around and 2 hour indy games 9's........ Expand
  94. Apr 12, 2016
    I liked the game,the story is really good,and Remedy knows how to tell it,it's entertaining and I want to play more when I have to stop to play only cause I want to know more about the story.The gameplay is so good,all the abilities are useful,and is funny,but there are few combats,I wanted to shoot more,and the platforms zones and puzzles are too easy. It's a very good game,but it's tooI liked the game,the story is really good,and Remedy knows how to tell it,it's entertaining and I want to play more when I have to stop to play only cause I want to know more about the story.The gameplay is so good,all the abilities are useful,and is funny,but there are few combats,I wanted to shoot more,and the platforms zones and puzzles are too easy. It's a very good game,but it's too short,I finish the game in 9:30 hours,but I searched colectables so I think you can finish it in 9 hours. If you love Remedy you must buy it,and if you like good stories,buy it too,you choose,buy it now or wait for sales. Sorry for my English,I'm from Spain :P Expand
  95. Apr 12, 2016
    Buenísima forma de plantear de principio a fin una temática muy cliché dentro del mundo de la ciencia ficción.
    La mezcla entre videojuego y serie resulta ser muy efectiva, aunque se pudieron preocupar más por aspectos técnicos como la interacción mayor con los escenarios y una acción más prolongada ya que el cambio de ritmo entre serie y juego es muy abrupta y adormece un poco la experiencia al mando.
    De todos modos va recomendado a los amantes de videojuegos con una historia enigmática como la de Alan Wake, la gente de Remedy nos tiene acostumbrados a tramas inmersivas y aunque se trate de un juego de sólo 8 horas, vale la pena ir por una segunda jugada y ver cómo la atmósfera psicológica del enemigo cambia.
    Gran experiencia y desde ya espero la segunda entrega :)
  96. Apr 10, 2016
    Quantum Break is a game about time travel and it tells the story of time travel very well between game and TV show, so overall the story is well done especially with the choice system opening the door to multiple playthroughs, no problems there. The gameplay is solid minus the platforming sections which can be full of glitches sometimes, the power abilities are extremely fun to use and iQuantum Break is a game about time travel and it tells the story of time travel very well between game and TV show, so overall the story is well done especially with the choice system opening the door to multiple playthroughs, no problems there. The gameplay is solid minus the platforming sections which can be full of glitches sometimes, the power abilities are extremely fun to use and i found using the weapons to be less fun.

Overall in my opinion Remedy delivers yet another well made game, Quantum Break will not be for everyone, the game relies on narrative and the ability to listen, if the only thing you can play is COD you might want to avoid this gem.

So....

Solid story albeit a tad confusing on the first play-through, and the choice system adds longevity to the game, great cast of characters and the use of the time powers is a joy to behold and a lot of fun, but some awkward platforming sections and clunky controls can hinder what is an otherwise excellent game.

97. Apr 7, 2016
    QB is a very immersive game with excellent game play. The acting is also very well executed and takes place in a highly detailed world.

I am really enjoying the game and I marked my review a "10" only because I am trying to make up for haters giving it a "0" cuz reezuns.

My real score for the game is an "8".
  98. Apr 6, 2016
    What's happened here ? Why so much trolls from PS4 fanboys ? So my real score is 8. Quantum Breaks is very dynamic when we use powers. I finish the game in 10h30 (without the serie for sure). Graphics are really nice.
  99. Apr 7, 2016
    Fun game. Makes you feel like a superhero. The choices are awesome too its like Until Dawn with more effect. The TV show is well acted as well. Overall great story game and a must have for X1
  100. Apr 6, 2016
    This is why Metacritic is a joke. Look at the 15 0's in a row. Clearly it is a forum that has come on here to crap on the game. The game is rock solid, with great character acting and has solid controls. No game is a 10...but also, no game is a zero. I wish this was moderated.

1. Dec 1, 2016
    Quantum Break is an incredible game that will hook you for its ten hour duration and stay with you long after that. The story is packed with mystery, suspense, and engaging characters caught in a high stakes situation where every decision is significant. While adding TV show may not have revolutionized storytelling, Quantum Break is a must play game for those looking to sink their teeth into a meaningful adventure.
  2. Edge Magazine
    Jun 7, 2016
    While it doesn't always gel in a way that feels genuinely new, there are enough successful unfamiliar concepts here to make Quantum Break feel like a step forward for Remedy. [June 2016, p.100]
  3. CD-Action
    May 30, 2016
    Quantum Break is a bad movie, but a really good game. It did not convince me with its poor (and poorly told) story and characters that I did not care about at all, but as a shooter it is really enjoyable and creative. [05/2016, p.38]