6.0

1. May 14, 2019
    In delux edition has BFG and BOOSTER XP. But that is not all. Rage coins for real money. What?
    In game for 60 dollars. Bethesda just spits on the players and his reputation. I was waiting Rage 2, I wanted to buy Rage 2. Rage is AAA game with F2P elements. Skins are part of the game. And the same system will be in Wolfesntin: Youngblood. I will buy this month A Plague Tale. I want to play games without microtransactions. Because in paid games content should be limited only by progression.
  2. May 15, 2019
    So far Rage 2 has been a mixed bag for me. Im enjoying most aspects of the game, the story is predictable and meh but it takes a back seat to the game play, and when it works it works well. When im able to chain kills and keep overdrive flowing, or mowing down a convoy in a vehicle it feels amazing, easily a 7 or 8 rating if everything worked all the time. Sadly im playing on Xbox One SSo far Rage 2 has been a mixed bag for me. Im enjoying most aspects of the game, the story is predictable and meh but it takes a back seat to the game play, and when it works it works well. When im able to chain kills and keep overdrive flowing, or mowing down a convoy in a vehicle it feels amazing, easily a 7 or 8 rating if everything worked all the time. Sadly im playing on Xbox One S and there is very noticeable input lag everywhere. It can be hard to chain things together when everything from the direction i want to walk to the moment i need to jump or fire a round is on a quarter to half second delay depending on how busy the screen is. Even the menus feel incredibly sluggish. I've tried multiple fixes, using different
    controllers, and changing my TV settings and nothing got rid of it. I have no problems with input lag in any other game. The lag severely drags down my enjoyment to the point i don't want to play it until its fixed.
  3. May 14, 2019
    Boring, boring boring boring.... how it's possible to make this type of game in 2019 ? Just I don't understand. Story is bad, characters are bad also.. Not funny.. Ugly game..
    8 hours for 70€ YEEEAH
  4. May 14, 2019
    A 30fps shooter in 2019 what a joke. Rage on ps3/x360 was 60fps and a technical marvel. This is a slideshow.
  5. May 14, 2019
    What a disappointment!... It seems that Avalanche can even drag a studio like ID down. Blurry graphics even on Xbox One X make the game seem like it was developed for XBox 360. Unfortunately, the content cannot compensate for such technical flaws... :-(
  6. May 28, 2019
    Не до Doom и Не до Rage. Я с удовольствием прошёл первый Rage и когда купил Rage2 меня ждало разочарование. Большой скучный мир, однообразные задания, скучный сюжет, скучные персонажи, NPC тупее биты, черезчур раздутая ветвь прокачки всего что можно было придумать качать, обсалютно отсутствует атмосфера постапокалипсиса. Шутерная механика на любителя, чисто пострелять по тупым ботам.
    Прям
    Прям отдельной строкой выделю машины и вождение.... это тихий ужас, то что я любил в Mad Max этого здесь нет а есть убогие корованы , убогое управление транспортом и все, все что связано с транспортом убого. Не этого я ожидал от создателей Mad Max. Так плюс в ру стор на xbox, в цифре, игра стоит 60 долларов,очень рад что купил коробочное издание. Вообщем это конец.
  7. May 29, 2019
    A mess, best way to describe Rage 2 is a bad doom clone. It tries to be the all in one product when it does no one thing well (open world, gun play, driving, etc.) like be doom or don’t be doom. Also it’s RIDICULOUSLY short was half way through the final boss and I’m thinking to myself “this can’t be it” I didn’t even have all the weapons and abilities unlocked. For the first time in aA mess, best way to describe Rage 2 is a bad doom clone. It tries to be the all in one product when it does no one thing well (open world, gun play, driving, etc.) like be doom or don’t be doom. Also it’s RIDICULOUSLY short was half way through the final boss and I’m thinking to myself “this can’t be it” I didn’t even have all the weapons and abilities unlocked. For the first time in a long time I feel like a AAA game has ripped me off. Don’t waste your time and or your money! Expand
  8. May 25, 2019
    What? Who the beep would think this game WOULDN'T have, at the least, a co-op multiplayer? All of this hype and there's NO CO-OP, NO COMPETITIVE PVP, NO MULTIPLAYER WHATSOEVER, and the game is OVER in about 10 hours? No way in beep. What a total disappointment.
  9. May 23, 2019
    This game is just awful. Complete waste of money. Looks ok, but that's about it. I would recommend waiting for ANYTHING else.
  10. Dec 2, 2019
    Outdated and boring as ****

Other reviews are citing The Weapon Handling as a main strenght for the game, but the Weapon Handling is actually not great whatsoever. It feels very poor compared to other top FPS games on Xbox. The opening of the game stutters you through a half hour to hour of cutscenes and tutorials you don't really need. You get to play 20 seconds, then there's a
    Outdated and boring as ****

It feels very poor compared to other top FPS games on Xbox.

The opening of the game stutters you through a half hour to hour of cutscenes and tutorials you don't really need. You get to play 20 seconds, then there's a cutscene, then another 20 seconds of play, then cutscene.

You can skip them thankfully.
    But you still have to sit and skip every 20 seconds several times over before you get to actually PLAY the game properly.
    And what does the game do then?
    Throws you out into an empty boring as **** generic desert... awesome
  11. Feb 2, 2020
    Weird controller sensitivity acceleration that destroys the playability for me. Doom (2016) did not have such thing and had perfect controls. Changing sensitivity did not improve that acceleration.

Tutorials are a waste of time, they take way too long to show a simple skill.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 21 Critic Reviews

1. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Aug 8, 2019
    A solid FPS that delivers on the shooting, but fails to provide much else worth doing. [Issue#179, p.75]
    With super-satisfying combat and an ever-growing arsenal of weapons, powers and abilities, Rage 2 is one of the best-feeling singleplayer shooters around. Its inconsistent tone, ho-hum story and uninspired open world missions keep if from achieving true greatness, but it never stops being a whole lot of fun in the moment.
  3. May 29, 2019
    RAGE 2 is a game that is easy to recommend to people who like and are in search of good open world shooters. A masterpiece it is not, but that doesn’t mean it’s not worth playing. Although it’s not as great as I was hoping, I enjoyed my time with this sequel and am glad that I played it. It might not be a masterpiece, but it’s a fun way to spend ten or twelve hours.