4.0

1. Mar 15, 2019
    RICO can be enjoyed on your own or with friends but for me the best way to pay this game is with a friend because this does bring a more fun and tactical experience to the gameplay. All in all from the moment I first saw RICO I knew that it was going to be a game that I would enjoy. After enjoying the game for many hours I was definitely enjoying RICO a simple game with the main goal toRICO can be enjoyed on your own or with friends but for me the best way to pay this game is with a friend because this does bring a more fun and tactical experience to the gameplay. All in all from the moment I first saw RICO I knew that it was going to be a game that I would enjoy. After enjoying the game for many hours I was definitely enjoying RICO a simple game with the main goal to take down your enemies and collect any intel amongst other tasks and this simple yet really enjoyable game idea. Combined with a pick up and play style, gives the game a very addictive side to it. You’ll be pleased to know then that the shooting elements in the game have been done extremely well. There are also a decent amount of upgrades and weapons for you to use as well and these are definitely worth collecting because they all feel and act differently. In terms of content the game has a decent amount for you to sink your teeth into, with and with the added bonus of local and online multiplayer returning back to this game time and time again is very easy to do. You will encounter a few technical issues but definitely nothing game breaking. At the end of the day then RICO does what it sets out to do, fun and fast paced action filled with lots of shooting and enemies and when it’s all said and done this is a game that II will play on occasion and as I am a huge fan of fast paced arcade style greatness. Thumbs up for sure/ Expand

Mixed or average reviews - based on 5 Critic Reviews

1. Apr 29, 2019
    RICO has a pace that won’t be to everyone’s liking, and the same goes for the tone of its presentation, but the frenetic approach and the replayable nature of the mission structure makes it a delight in both single and multiplayer for those who can switch their brain off and simply enjoy the mechanics.
  2. Mar 25, 2019
    If you’re a fan of FPS adventures and are looking for something different, RICO may not be the best way to go. Whilst the initial concept is one that has plenty of potential, a lack of interesting and meaningful content, bland design and poor gunplay make this an experience that is easily forgettable.
  3. Mar 20, 2019
    RICO has a flawed and repetitive loop that ends in your being frustrated. Starting again after you die will give you nothing other than tedium.