- Publisher: Atlus
- Release Date: Aug 28, 2017
- Also On: PC, PlayStation 4, Switch
- Summary: The rock-racing, tower defense, art history game is back. Like the title says, Bigger and Boulder cranks up the surrealism and gameplay with chaotic two-on-two multiplayer, new time periods, and improved graphics, physics, and destructibility.
- Developer: ACE Team
- Genre(s): Action, General
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Rock Of Ages 2 Rolls Its Way Into Our Hearts
Positive: 1 out of 3
Mixed: 2 out of 3
Negative: 0 out of 3
Sep 18, 2017The graphics are truly fantastic, the audio is quite high in quality, and the gameplay is fun for those that like racing down a hill, dodging/smashing your way through obstacles.
Sep 15, 2017If you don’t associate Rock of Ages with a Def Leppard song, you will be happy about this unexpected sequel. It improves on almost every aspect of the quirky original that mixed Super Monkey Ball with Tower Defense while maintaining the superb humor à la Monty Python.
Aug 29, 2017If you’re a fan of tower defence games, then you’ll likely enjoy the fun elements that Rock of Ages 2 injects into an otherwise fairly dry genre. It’s much better as a local co-op experience, but if you do jump into the single player, you’ll at least get a guffaw or two out of the wacky cut-scenes. It’s just a shame that the same amount of character and personality don’t run over into the actual gameplay.
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of
- (0 views)