8.0

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Mar 11, 2016
    One of the most unique and rich gaming experiences I've had since Smash Bros. I don't know how to describe how good it feels to keep getting better at this game. You start of flailing around like a crazy person...you are well aware of your inability to play well but you still have such a great time. Over time you'll find yourself making contact easier and controlling the ball like youOne of the most unique and rich gaming experiences I've had since Smash Bros. I don't know how to describe how good it feels to keep getting better at this game. You start of flailing around like a crazy person...you are well aware of your inability to play well but you still have such a great time. Over time you'll find yourself making contact easier and controlling the ball like you never imagined. The explosion after each successful goal is exhilarating, but it's still just as fun to laugh when things don't go as planned. Expand
  2. Feb 17, 2016
    Simple, but fun. Perfect indie game. Easy learning curve, but hard to master. One of the most fun co-op games at new generation consoles if you have some friends to play with. 8/10 game, but value for money 10/10.
  3. Jun 25, 2016
    Simply put, best online competitive game I've ever experienced. simple controls, with a learning curve of actual skill and not button or inventory memory. right up my alley.. If you don't own this gem of a game, get on it dude. a must have. A BLAST WITH FRIENDS
  4. Mar 21, 2016
    Rocket league is a fun fast pace game. I am a huge fan of FIFA and racing games and rocket league mixing these two great game genres. I would highly recommend this game and at a cheap price of something like $26 it is the best game you can buy.
  5. Mar 23, 2016
    Lot's of fun co op. Hard to find a good co op game now that both users can get achievements. This game is addictive. I'd like to see more custom options available for season play.
  6. Dec 20, 2020
    Despite being awful at the game, it is really fun and addicting, the only problem I have with it is that it often lags
  7. Feb 17, 2016
    One of the best game to play with friends ! I didnt remember went was the last time I have fun like that play with people. The "chat" is so useful and need to be integrated to other games !!
  8. Feb 18, 2016
    This is an amazing and very fun coop game. I feel that this game looks a little better and smoother in this Xbox version, I supposed that this is due to the extra time to fix bugs and improve the overall game. 10 points for this small study.
  9. Feb 23, 2016
    THE ONLY SPORTS GAME WORTH GETTING ON NEW GEN. If you can even consider it a sports game either way it's actually a competitive game where its based off of PHYSICS not some scripted EA **** It certainly takes some time to get used to, I've played probably 100 games and Id say I still suck, but it's a lot of fun. the ONLY issues I can see are, it freezes every so often, and it needs toTHE ONLY SPORTS GAME WORTH GETTING ON NEW GEN. If you can even consider it a sports game either way it's actually a competitive game where its based off of PHYSICS not some scripted EA **** It certainly takes some time to get used to, I've played probably 100 games and Id say I still suck, but it's a lot of fun. the ONLY issues I can see are, it freezes every so often, and it needs to take more time to find you better games, there is nothing more frustrating on this planet than playing with someone who has play 1 game so far when you've played over 80, they just jump at the ball regardless of where it's going, and end up ruining your teams opportunities more than the opposing teams. Expand
  10. Dec 23, 2017
    Biggest piece of **** game don't buy it unless you want to shoot yourself.dont waste your time playing it, you would have more fun playing with a rock.
  11. May 27, 2016
    Great game it really is. Harkens me back to the day when games were simple but endlessly fun. These days I normally like either very difficult or very immersive games but this is just plain arcade fun and it never gets old. You need to have this in your collection when you want a quick 5-10 minutes of play without needing to commit to a long session. I actually play this every time IGreat game it really is. Harkens me back to the day when games were simple but endlessly fun. These days I normally like either very difficult or very immersive games but this is just plain arcade fun and it never gets old. You need to have this in your collection when you want a quick 5-10 minutes of play without needing to commit to a long session. I actually play this every time I exercise on my stationary bike. My only complaint, which is minor and didn't cost it any rating points from me (perfect 10) is there should be more custom paint jobs to unlock. They are all very samey for the most part. They should also zero in on your car at the end of the match when you are MVP so you can show off your style. But those are superficial complaints the core game is absolutely perfect. Must have this in your collection... Expand
  12. Jun 11, 2016
    Boring and overrated. I have no idea what people see in this mediocre game. It might be fun the first match or two, but beyond that it falls flat. It's way too easy to score from center, teammates are more interested in hitting you than the other team, and you get flung so far that you never really have a chance to get the ball once you have been hit. Matchmaking is a mixed bag. I wasBoring and overrated. I have no idea what people see in this mediocre game. It might be fun the first match or two, but beyond that it falls flat. It's way too easy to score from center, teammates are more interested in hitting you than the other team, and you get flung so far that you never really have a chance to get the ball once you have been hit. Matchmaking is a mixed bag. I was on a team of all rookies playing against all semi-pros and masters. Avoid this game. Expand
  13. Feb 25, 2016
    While I HIGHLY enjoy playing this game that is rather unique on the current game market it does however feel somewhat incomplete… It’s comparable to when you go out to eat somewhere and everything exceeds your expectations and yet there are a few small somethings that kill it for you. Rocket League’s tendency to throw you into matches that are far gone happens far too often. I will admitWhile I HIGHLY enjoy playing this game that is rather unique on the current game market it does however feel somewhat incomplete… It’s comparable to when you go out to eat somewhere and everything exceeds your expectations and yet there are a few small somethings that kill it for you. Rocket League’s tendency to throw you into matches that are far gone happens far too often. I will admit I have left plenty of matches I was added due to the score being massively in my debt with 1-2 minutes left. While I can grit my teeth picking some things apart… It’s a great game that needs to fix some rather annoying blemishes. Expand
  14. Jul 10, 2017
    This is just a fantastic game and the creators clearly have a lot of fun putting out new content. Beginners will be frustrated because there is a lot to learn and there have been others playing for quite some time. It is pretty much the only game I play right now. Everything about this game is amazing; the music, the physics, slowly getting better and better, the moment where you hit aThis is just a fantastic game and the creators clearly have a lot of fun putting out new content. Beginners will be frustrated because there is a lot to learn and there have been others playing for quite some time. It is pretty much the only game I play right now. Everything about this game is amazing; the music, the physics, slowly getting better and better, the moment where you hit a ball just right, shutting down trash talkers, playing with friends....the list goes on. I am so happy I bought this game, what a bargain! Expand
  15. Feb 19, 2016
    Simple and Fun are the best description for Rocket League. Try it! by the way the severs are crowded with players so you don't have to worry about it!
  16. Feb 22, 2016
    Great game, tons of fun with friends only issue is you will rage at them when you lose, but this game is very addicting and offers a lot of fun customization choices for cars
  17. Feb 21, 2016
    The best "sport" game of 2015, good graphics and gameplay, very fun playing with friends, car personalizations and exclusive content for Xbox, Rocket League is what the gamer community needs, and for a good price!
  18. Apr 12, 2016
    I'm still unsure of the nature of all the hype for this game. It will continue to baffle me how it gets raving reviews. I never got the chance to first get immersed on PC so maybe I missed out. Starting this game for the first time however on Xbox One was nothing amazing. It seems like your average arcade style game to pass some time with no substance to keep you coming back for more.
  19. Oct 17, 2016
    An absolute blast to play with friends or even by yourself. The addition of new content keeps the game fresh and addicting to play. The mechanics are fun and the controls are difficult to master which presents a challenge to new players. Definitely worth getting
  20. Jan 16, 2017
    C'est vrai que ça ne coûte que "20 balles" mais est-ce une bonne raison pour s'enticher de ce petit concentré de débilité à l'état pur : du foutchebôle avec des chtites wâtures et un grooos baaallon. Si je veux voir des conneries de ce genre, je regarde les zouaves de Top Gear jouer au foot avec de vraies voitures, au moins on rigole 5 mn puis on passe à autre chose.

Evidemment, on sent

Evidemment, on sent l'influence Nintendaube sous-jacente, Mariol est planqué en embuscade : couleurs criardes fluorescentes, jouabilité à la va-comme-je-te-pousse, moteur physique à la rue qui renvoit le réalisme aux abonnés absents et surtout le caractère ultra-répétitif de chaque match : le jeu d'une grande pauvreté se noie avec ses mécaniques simplistes dans un petit verre d'eau tiède. Quant au multi, tout le monde y fait n'importe quoi, c'est la fête du slip... quand le matchmaking n'est pas simplement à la masse... lui aussi.

Techniquement, Rocket truc ne vole pas bien haut et s'il parvient à tenir les 60 im/s la plupart du temps, c'est au détriment de l'anti-aliasing... aux abonnés absents lui aussi ! du 1080 sans AA, ça ne sert à rien : on a l'impression de jouer en SVGA. Mais de la part d'un développeur indé, que pouvait-on attendre d'autre ? rien bien sûr. Ce jeu est une belle arnaque !
  21. Mar 16, 2016
    With a storage load of content, seamless matchmaking lobbies coupled with fast paced action, Rocket League is the game EVERYONE has been waiting for to arrive onto Xbox One. I've put in over 500 games so far and still continue to get an enormous amount of enjoyment from start to finish.

Game modes of the competitive players as well as individual season modes where you can pit yourself against the AI in the hope of winning a season and unlocking the exclusive GoW car.

Rocket League is in my opinion the best sports game on Xbox One but a word of warning - stick with it. It's hard to judge the bounce of the ball and the speed of which it flies at you but just stick with it and you'll be a pro in no time.

My only gripe is that it needs more arena's.
  22. Apr 26, 2016
    FUN! FUN! FUN! Hands down, Rocket League is the absolute funnest game I've played in a long time. In the last couple of years, I've loved games such as Destiny, Halo 4, Gears of War Judgment, The Division, The Witcher and more - all great games with great features (graphics, story, gameplay, multiplayer, etc.) - but none as much fun as Rocket League. I tried Rocket League on Steam over theFUN! FUN! FUN! Hands down, Rocket League is the absolute funnest game I've played in a long time. In the last couple of years, I've loved games such as Destiny, Halo 4, Gears of War Judgment, The Division, The Witcher and more - all great games with great features (graphics, story, gameplay, multiplayer, etc.) - but none as much fun as Rocket League. I tried Rocket League on Steam over the weekend because it was free-to-play. I ended up buying the PC and XOne versions because it was so much FUN. I highly suggest it. Expand
  23. Mar 27, 2016
    This game is so much fun. Its a great party game for when you have friends who you want to play with and go up against a multitude of players from around the world!
  24. Feb 25, 2016
    My girlfriend and I both decided to start this game together. Since the first game we have had laughs and a blast enjoying this game. We enjoy progressing our cars and adding our little touches to each one. I recommend this game!
  25. May 15, 2016
    Indudablemente divertido y engancha como pocos, pero a la larga, cuando ya no quedan logros, cuando repites una y otra vez las mismas técnicas para jugar, y ya no encuentras a los amigos jugando, es cuando ves que quizás le ha faltado un pelín de ambición en cuanto a contenido y modos de juego como para haber sido algo apoteósico. Aún así muy recomendable.
  26. Mar 8, 2016
    It's a phenomenal experience. Delivers enough excitement to elecit laughter, groans, and cheers. One of the best $20/acade esque titles I've ever purchased. Best with friends.
  27. Jun 11, 2016
    Out of any other sports game, this game is the most enjoyable and fun. I find this game crazy insane trying to score using cars which happens to be super difficult.
  28. Feb 22, 2016
    I never liked sports, because it can look weird, boring, and people smaking butts. But now I have played this game and it is one of the best games I have ever played. It feels cool to play the sport soccer, with cars, how cool is that. Would you rather just kick the ball in, or ram the ball in with a car? The game is also splitscreen, which is a good thing. Overall I have enjoyed everyI never liked sports, because it can look weird, boring, and people smaking butts. But now I have played this game and it is one of the best games I have ever played. It feels cool to play the sport soccer, with cars, how cool is that. Would you rather just kick the ball in, or ram the ball in with a car? The game is also splitscreen, which is a good thing. Overall I have enjoyed every second of this game and I would recommend it to sports fans, or non sports fans. Either way, I think anyone will enjoy this game. Expand
  29. Feb 22, 2016
    This game is so much fun together with friends. The game mechanics are very simple, you can drive the car, jump move the car in the air and an additional feature is the boost you can use on ground and in the air. Even this sounds very simple, the game play makes so much fun that you will be playing for hours once started!
  30. Feb 22, 2016
    Rocket League proves that a smaller developer can accomplish more than AAA publishers. After a year of broken and unfinished games its a breath of fresh air to see Rocket League get ported to the Xbox One and maintain the polish of the PC and PS4 versions. Rocket League scratches the itch I never knew I had, scoring goals while boosting over 100 mph while doing a back flip and now that iRocket League proves that a smaller developer can accomplish more than AAA publishers. After a year of broken and unfinished games its a breath of fresh air to see Rocket League get ported to the Xbox One and maintain the polish of the PC and PS4 versions. Rocket League scratches the itch I never knew I had, scoring goals while boosting over 100 mph while doing a back flip and now that i scratched it I want more.

Graphics:
    I was surprised at how good the visuals were when I first started playing. Rocket leagues graphics could be defined in two words, clean and colorful. The environments make you feel like your at a rave on some maps with lights and colors shooting out of both sides of the arena but at the same time it does not distract you, the visuals strike a perfect balance allowing it to wow you but not get in your way as you and your team attempt to score goals or even defend your goal from the enemy team. The car models are well done, they resemble rc cars which can be customized with sick coats of paint and awesome color patterns. The frame rate is steady and never drops which is important because if you stutter in Rocket League it is likely to cost you.

Sound:
    The sound effects actually impressed as much as the game play does. From boosting across the map with money flying out of my booster which sounds like change flying everywhere to scoring a goal and listening to the sweet explosion as the enemy team goes flying from the shock wave. Rocket League sound helps you feel immersed and entertained in the experience. Music is fantastic, there is about a hour of electronic dance Music recorded which makes customizing your car or waiting to join matches in the title screen a real enjoyment. I wish the music played during matches as well, matches are devoid of any music accept for a faint echo every now and then but its nothing to really be impressed about. There is no voice acting in this game which is fine because there is no real story. Unlike Blood Bowl 2 which has a story mostly told through announcers Rocket League is devoid of this which is not a bad thing. Typically once I hear announcers start to repeat themselves I look for a option to mute them, also there is no story mode so theirs nothing to narrate, no loss in my opinion.

Gameplay:
    Rocket League game play boils down to guiding a huge explosive ball to the other teams goal in the hope of scoring by making a huge explosion. You can collect yellow power ups which give you a boost to get around quicker and hitting an opposing team member at full boost will destroy their car in a satisfying explosion. Every match win or lose will unlock a new customization reward for your car. From new cars to tires, booster colors, antennas and even hats there is a lot of options to customize here. Xbox One also has an exclusive Halo and Gears of War car to unlock as well. You can play online in normal or ranked in 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 matches. There is even an exhibition mode and season mode but unfortunately you cant play those modes co-op which would have made them much more appealing to play. If you are looking for other creative modes unfortunately you wont find it here, just the same mode with different team sizes. Despite the lack of modes I find myself addicted when playing online with a group of friends, there is fun for hours to be had here and constantly being rewarded whether I win or lose keeps me wanting to play to get new things.

Verdict:
    Rocket League was a game I have been waiting for to come out that I never knew I wanted. Its game play will keep you playing for hours with friends. I wish there was more creative modes here to keep me entertained longer but for the price it is well worth purchasing. I can't wait to see what Rocket League 2 brings to the table or if Psyonix makes a new IP I cant wait to see what they do next. I give Rocket League a 9 out of 10 and give it my personnel rating of Must Own.
  31. Feb 22, 2016
    As someone who doesn't oftenit is play sports games, I was surprised when I was gripped by the concept of rocket league. Its smooth multiplayer party functionality along with reasonably realistic graphics all combined with a fantastic physics engine means that this game is definitely worth the $20 for the Xbox One version, even if you already have the PC version (as I did). This isAs someone who doesn't oftenit is play sports games, I was surprised when I was gripped by the concept of rocket league. Its smooth multiplayer party functionality along with reasonably realistic graphics all combined with a fantastic physics engine means that this game is definitely worth the $20 for the Xbox One version, even if you already have the PC version (as I did). This is compounded when you consider that the game comes with all the DLC packs included and is running on the (now) brilliant Xbox live multiplayer service. Well done Psyonix you have built a masterpiece.

It should be noted that if you play the game on your own, splitting up game times and not playing for too long slogs is recommended, simply because without the banter of playing with friends and as not many people play with a microphone when playing individually (though it should be considered that this is combated to a certain extent by the quick chat and somewhat difficult to use full keyboard text chat features), it can seem to get boring after playing straight on your own for two or three hours, however, taking breaks in-between slogs of individual play will keep the game fresh.
  32. Mar 6, 2016
    This game is so fun so simple and easy to play. The one thing that impressed me was how fast you get into a game for every mode you get matched up in seconds and 90% of the time the connection is good. Another great thing about this game is the music which is perfect background music while you are in the garage. I also like the fact that you unlock something at the end of every game.
  33. Apr 22, 2016
    es un exelente juego me encanta estos modos locos que tiene este juego de carreras, simplemente exelencia, me encanto, maravilloso y extraordinario esas son las palabras que definen a este grandioso juego
  34. Mar 27, 2016
    Firstly, this game is great. It´s a very unique game, with a very good idea. It´s very fun to play with friends and online. It has good modes and maps to play. You´ll always have fun playing it. You can spend hours and you would´t notice.
  35. Apr 5, 2016
    Where to start with this masterpiece? This is without a doubt the most addictive game out there. Acrobatic car football, three words that you would never imagine going together in a sentence. You owe this to yourself to buy this game, play it and worship it for the god that it is.
  36. Apr 15, 2016
    A game that in the beginning i feel so skeptical, but when i tested i can not stop to laugh with friends for all the fun we had; simple but not easy, a real game in the strict sense of the word
  37. Apr 19, 2016
    Soccer… WITH CARS. Such a simple concept. So awesome!!!

Soccer… WITH CARS. Such a simple concept. So awesome!!!

The creators of this game should give themselves a pat on the back. This game doesn’t need a story or an extremely competitive multiplayer. The game itself is enough! From the get-go, you essentially have everything you need. Aesthetics can be unlocked but they really don’t play any use for actual gameplay. There’s a lot to love in this fast-paced game. I love it and so should everyone else. There are different modes to play in, 3v3, 4v4, 2v2, etc. Not much to complain about. Except that… well, that’s it. Not much more than that. The games leveling system isn’t really apparent and there seems to be nothing that pushes the payer to keep playing. But that’s the magic of Rocket League, it doesn’t need to tell you to keep playing. You will.
  38. May 6, 2016
    Rocket league is great fun with a load of friends and you can have a great laugh no matter how old you are. the game is al round fun to play and can always have fun playing it. The game isn't expensive for how fun it is to play,
  39. May 6, 2016
    I was skeptical to play a game where you are essentially playing soccer with RC cars. However, this game is fantastic! Great to play with friends or solo. The only reason it's not a 10 is because you aren't allowed to play seasons with your friends. Highly recommend buying this game!
  40. May 16, 2016
    This intuitive game is fun, has some great customization as well as having numerous offline and online game modes, the only reason this game did not get a higher review was due to the AI in offline modes being terribly buggy and the game can also get frustrating! But this game is very much worth its price.
  41. Jun 7, 2016
    Rocket League is just simple fun. This games teamwork aspects remind me of how I feel playing Rainbow Six Siege with my friends. Even we lose it is always a fun time. The game is simply Soccer with Rocket Cars. Matches range from 1v1 to 4v4. But the 2 things I do not like on this game are the Hockey and Hoops modes. They are clunky and can be unfair and hard to control the objective.Rocket League is just simple fun. This games teamwork aspects remind me of how I feel playing Rainbow Six Siege with my friends. Even we lose it is always a fun time. The game is simply Soccer with Rocket Cars. Matches range from 1v1 to 4v4. But the 2 things I do not like on this game are the Hockey and Hoops modes. They are clunky and can be unfair and hard to control the objective. Overall other then those two modes, Rocket League is a great game, with great graphics, and a great price. Expand
  42. Nov 12, 2020
    Better than watching sports. This game keeps challenging you to improve and improvise. It’s like being in a sport match, but every 10 minutes or so you’re in a new match. So much fun! My favorite and most played game across all platforms. “Calculated”
  43. Feb 28, 2017
    Wow, this game is really fun. I didn't expect a sports game to entertain me, I normally don't like sports games. This one is not a real life sport (not yet anyway), but if it was, I would probably give it a shot. The main game is like soccer, but it also has a mode called "Hoops", which is basically basketball (which is really hard in this game). This isn't my favorite game or anything,Wow, this game is really fun. I didn't expect a sports game to entertain me, I normally don't like sports games. This one is not a real life sport (not yet anyway), but if it was, I would probably give it a shot. The main game is like soccer, but it also has a mode called "Hoops", which is basically basketball (which is really hard in this game). This isn't my favorite game or anything, but for what it's trying to do, it does it pretty well. I haven't played much of Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars, the PS3 exclusive game that this game is a spiritual successor to, but I think it's a good substitute for this game. This is a great and addictive game. I'd recommend it for any system it's on or comes to. Expand
  44. Dec 31, 2016
    This game is great, online is fun. No glitches in online or lag. online servers always busy as well, Basically theres nothing wrong with this game no faults great fun 10/10
  45. Feb 14, 2017
    OMG this game is awesome.
    this is the best indie game that i've played before.
    lets get started for the review gameplay: this is a very innovative beause is football with cars. very funny just a time killer. the gameplay is very simple to learn but difficult to be a PRO because you need to think every single movement and calculete a lot of things like football. graphics: this game
    OMG this game is awesome.
    this is the best indie game that i've played before.
    lets get started for the review

gameplay: this is a very innovative beause is football with cars.

graphics: this game is very good if we talk about graphics because it was created with unreal engine, the same one of gears of war 4. i've been playing this game on xbox one and pc and it looks very great.

bugs and servers: ok there's a lot of csmera bugs when you get closer to a wall but is a bug that you can fix just speeding up. the servers on xbox one are great but on pc are very very bad. on pc ther's a lot of lag even if you have a great internet connection.

Customization: there's a lot of combinations that you can set up on your car like hats, colors, decals designs, etc.

conclusion: this game is one of the best xbox one, ps4 and pc indie game that you cant miss for a very good price
  46. Jul 9, 2018
    Cars, check. Stadium, check. Football? Why not!

Cars, check. Stadium, check. Football? Why not!

That’s the concept with Rocket League. You essentially play a game of football (soccer for you crazy Americans), however, instead of playing with a player/avatar, you control a car. This might seem a bit nuts but it actually works and is a hell of a lot of fun. Literally one of the funnest games you will play if you have friends to play with. Not quite as good as a solo player but still really enjoyable.

Rocket League gives you a huge amount of customisation to play around with. You unlock items by just playing a game, with literally every completed game giving you an item. There’s also item crates that you can purchase but luckily, there are no game changing features within them.

This game also has cross play between consoles (not PlayStation to others) and PC. This means you can play with friends on different devices at the same time.

Pros:
    Fun with a capital F.
    Solid mechanics
    Good stadium variation
    Vast amount of customisation
    Easy game to become competent
    Good variation of game modes
    Huge online community
    Cross-play between PC, consoles and Nintendo Switch
    Offline local play
    Online local play

Cons:
    Hard to become good
    Best played with friends
    Bonus points for saves/clears can be erratic
    Online local play

The reason why I have listed online local play as a pro and a con depends on who you are. If you have friends that come around, then it’s brilliant to play a game online together. If you don’t and they’re on your team, there may be some lag issues depending on their connection or the second player might just be awful, throwing you off your funk.

Dave NPC on Youtube.
  47. Apr 14, 2017
    Excellent game graphics are great, gameplay is great, there is nothing wrong to hate about rocket league. At first I was skeptical to buy a game with cars with soccer just doesn't seem fun on paper, however once you start playing it keeps you coming back for more.
  48. Jun 17, 2019
    Good game but absolutely terrible ranking system. It is not so much about skill but just winning and loosing and in game with bad team balance it is just nonsense.
  49. Sep 2, 2018
    Keyif = 9
    Atmosfer = 7
    Süre = -
  50. Mar 4, 2018
    This games stupid concept is really something amazing. Rocket League has great graphics and a lot of game play modes and customization, although the controls get some getting use to, Rocket League is something truly amazing.
  51. Dec 17, 2019
    This game is perfect, a awesome soccer and car mix, adrenaline is the fuel here, this games deserves the respect it have.
  52. Apr 15, 2018
    Rocket league is a game thats lots of fun to play, especially in the beginning where the randomness of the car can lead to some hilarious moments. Most players will start off by losing almost every game, just because the car is pretty difficult to control, but when you learn how to steer the car, its incredible. It feels amazing. But it does take a while to reach that point. Its anRocket league is a game thats lots of fun to play, especially in the beginning where the randomness of the car can lead to some hilarious moments. Most players will start off by losing almost every game, just because the car is pretty difficult to control, but when you learn how to steer the car, its incredible. It feels amazing. But it does take a while to reach that point. Its an incredibly unique game, which in this day and age is pretty hard to find. The microtransaction systems in this game are also very well implemented, it doesn't force you to buy anything and everything is cosmetic. Expand
  53. Feb 25, 2019
    Such a good sports game. When the team coordinates to win it's beautiful.. but sometimes people only want to score and forget that you're supposed to teamwork. I don't know why but the matchmaking doesn't work properly sometimes pairing novice people with gold league people, I don't understand. It is one of best sports game in this generation anyway.
  54. Sep 18, 2020
    Been playing this game for years now (since 2015). Still as fun and competitive as it was in its infancy.
  55. Nov 23, 2018
    The game will be fun for a few days when your friends are able to play it with you, but that's about as much luck as you'll get with this game. Attempting to play online only gets you so far as the 75% of the games you'll play are so horribly mismatched you'd either think you're playing against someone that doesn't know how to move or playing against the people that built the game. TheyThe game will be fun for a few days when your friends are able to play it with you, but that's about as much luck as you'll get with this game. Attempting to play online only gets you so far as the 75% of the games you'll play are so horribly mismatched you'd either think you're playing against someone that doesn't know how to move or playing against the people that built the game. They say they try to match regarding skill levels but there's no reason to believe this. The overall look and style of the game is great however, although I felt disappointed again when it came to the customisation features you have on your car, the ability to actual move and change the way a certain car type looks would be ideal as opposed to just slapping some stickers on it. Especially when there's really not much at all to a game that'll set you back $20. Thankfully I picked this up on sale. Expand
  56. Nov 1, 2020
    A gameplay do jogo é bacana, a ideia é interessante e muito bem implementada, as skins são ótimas também
  57. Feb 5, 2020
    Rocket League isn't a sports game that you manage to play like a god from the get-go, but it starts to make a whole lot of fun as soon as you have the basic move set down and start shooting goals on purpose (instead of by accident). From this moment on, there's still the demanding flying mechanics and the tricky camera to master in order to be able to roll with the pros. Of course, theRocket League isn't a sports game that you manage to play like a god from the get-go, but it starts to make a whole lot of fun as soon as you have the basic move set down and start shooting goals on purpose (instead of by accident). From this moment on, there's still the demanding flying mechanics and the tricky camera to master in order to be able to roll with the pros. Of course, the game is most fun playing with friends against other teams, especially when you're coordinating passes, rebounds and shots. The different modes like ice hockey and basketball add some extra fun and the costumization options are a nice gimmick. Expand
  58. Apr 23, 2020
    after epic games bought psyonix the quality of the game dropped a lot they took the loot box plus the plants that now have to buy to have car items etc. it is absurdly expensive and the game almost doesn't give any more items and when you give something it's some bad items
  59. Mar 28, 2020
    The game was great! Until epic games showed up. First off, adding credits instead of keys, removing crates, removing dlc and ruining the trade market with an item shop (which had white zombas and crimson Komodo at some point), why do we need an item shop? All it does is make prices go down for expensive items. Then there’s the rocket passes. With an ExTrEmElY high amount of challenges perThe game was great! Until epic games showed up. First off, adding credits instead of keys, removing crates, removing dlc and ruining the trade market with an item shop (which had white zombas and crimson Komodo at some point), why do we need an item shop? All it does is make prices go down for expensive items. Then there’s the rocket passes. With an ExTrEmElY high amount of challenges per week (7) you barely level up to the anticipated items like the GXT version of the current rocket pass car. The thing is, you only get seven challenges per week, and a few weekly wins. Now once you use up your weekly wins and challenges, you may be at tier 10. Then it takes like 7 games or 35 minutes for ONE tier. Seriously. Epic needs to stop making and buying games and companies. They ruin my experience, and others. Expand
  60. May 1, 2021
    I don't know what to say about this. If I wanted to play a Racing Game, I'd play Forza. If I wanted to play a soccer game, (Not that I would do that anyway) I'd play Fifa. But at least the game works as I played it around a year and a half ago after getting the achievements in a mandated achievement hunt.
  61. Apr 11, 2020
    Tenho mais de 1100 horas no rocket league na steam. O problema desse jogo é o modo normal e que desbalanceado. Esse jogo era pra ser FREE, porque tem muito potencial pra crescer ainda. Mas pago não tem como. Além disso, os jogadores são full tóxico. Também já fui muito, mas os argentinos que fica sendo racista, não tem como. Jogabilidade é incrível. gosto do game, mas parei de jogar porTenho mais de 1100 horas no rocket league na steam. O problema desse jogo é o modo normal e que desbalanceado. Esse jogo era pra ser FREE, porque tem muito potencial pra crescer ainda. Mas pago não tem como. Além disso, os jogadores são full tóxico. Também já fui muito, mas os argentinos que fica sendo racista, não tem como. Jogabilidade é incrível. gosto do game, mas parei de jogar por causa de jogdares ruinzinhos. Expand
  62. May 16, 2021
    Awesome games ,easy to master ,arcade fun , online modes are addictive,easy to master
  63. Mar 23, 2021
    Equilibrage horrible depuis le rachat par epic games, on tombe que avec des joueurs qui ne touchent pas la balle... par contre en face ils sont toujours hyper fort! C'est quoi ça!?
  64. Jul 31, 2020
    fun game. makes me rage quit once in a while. especially when you encounter those flying dribblers... but ive progressed a lot. from bronze to platinum
  65. Aug 24, 2020
    Not the type of game I usually play. Started playing it cause I have friends who play. I was pretty skeptical at first, but it actually ended up being pretty fun. Controls took a bit of getting used to for me (controlling the car while it's flying around was more difficult than I expected). I know some people play it competitively but I really just enjoy it as a casual thing to do to hangNot the type of game I usually play. Started playing it cause I have friends who play. I was pretty skeptical at first, but it actually ended up being pretty fun. Controls took a bit of getting used to for me (controlling the car while it's flying around was more difficult than I expected). I know some people play it competitively but I really just enjoy it as a casual thing to do to hang out with friends. Expand
  66. Sep 16, 2020
    Bought the game over two years ago and played almost 1000 hours. Now I need an Epic Games account to play the game I payed for.

BOYCOTT ROCKET LEAGUE AND EPIC GAMES
    power to the players! down with anti-consumer strategies
  67. Sep 28, 2020
    Most phenomenal gaming experience ever. Real life virtual sport. I’ve you ever played a sport you know it takes practice to be good at anything. This game is just like that. The more skill you gain the more doors open for amazing ability and moments
  68. Oct 7, 2020
    The best eSport on the market because of the way it was designed and its unique concept. Only reason its not getting a 10 is because the recent Epic Games purchase, who keeps taking away features such as crates and the entire community of traders.
  69. Oct 11, 2020
    The game was great, but ever since the epic games update I can’t play. Keeps telling me I can’t connect to epic game servers and shows 0 players online. Trying to get this fixed to no avail. When I try to log into epic games website, it says “this account is suspended”...
  70. Jan 17, 2021
    É muito bom, é divertido, relaxante, legal de passar o tempo, divertido de jogar com os amigos, é competitivo de uma maneira divertida
  71. Feb 15, 2021
    Подумалось, а с чего это я ни словом ни словечечком не обмолвился по поводу этой прекрасной, по сути не имеющей аналогов в мире игры? А ведь кампания, то-есть чемпионат внутренний супротив компутера пройден с любимой женой не единожды да на последнем уровне сложности! Упущэние! А ведь нынче редкий день у меня/у нас проходит без хотя бы часа онлайновых баталий на колесах. Для тех кто вПодумалось, а с чего это я ни словом ни словечечком не обмолвился по поводу этой прекрасной, по сути не имеющей аналогов в мире игры? А ведь кампания, то-есть чемпионат внутренний супротив компутера пройден с любимой женой не единожды да на последнем уровне сложности! Упущэние! А ведь нынче редкий день у меня/у нас проходит без хотя бы часа онлайновых баталий на колесах. Для тех кто в танке рассказываю - Rocket League это по сути спортивный симулятор несуществующего вида спорта. Ага! Гоняем в футбол на тачках! Тачки как тачки, а вот мячик приличных размеров, дабы в него все же можно было попасть, что в динамике игры оказывается иногда задачей непростой. Прорисовочка, стадионы, физика/механика игры умопомрачительные! Играть можно в легкую хоть вчетвером на одном экране в любых вариациях будь-то друг против друга, команда на команду или против компьютерных ботов. Также помимо мяча аля-футбольного, можно попробовать силы с шайбой и даже погонять в баскетбол, но эти возможности как-то не особо запали в душу. Стоит выделить, что конечно данная игра по большей части нацелена на бои по сети, так как онлайн сражения дают возможности невероятные в плане кастомизации вашего авто: взрывов, декалей, колес и прочего сопутствующего зрелищного барахла, но и конечно уровень соперников несопоставимо более высок, так как боты - ребята весьма предсказуемые и даже на уровне последнем обыгрываются одной левой и соответственно наскучивают достаточно быстро. Я бы конечно не рекомендовал лезть в сеть до тех пор пока вы не освоитесь хорошенько с геймплеем локально, ибо интернет бойцы могут живо из вас выбить всю спесь и напрочь отбить охоту погружения в эту просто бесподобную игру! Между прочим по Rocket League уже проводятся серьезные международные соревнования и уже есть официальные команды у PSG и Barcelona!!! Вот как-то так. Ждем всех дерзких и безбашенных в Rocket League!!! Expand
  72. Feb 18, 2021
    Out of any other sports game, this game is the most enjoyable and the graphics are amazing, I find this game crazy insane trying to score using cars as u score crazy mechanical goals which happens to be super difficult and fun.
  73. Jan 8, 2021
    It's fun but it's not that fun when you play alone with friends. Makes it more fun And disrupt the ingame transactions annoy.
    I only give the game 6 out of 10 points because it gets monotonous very quickly
  74. Jan 25, 2021
    This game is kind of meh. It has a lot of potential but it's pretty repetitive. I was pretty excited to play it at first but I found it boring after one play.
  75. Jan 14, 2021
    Rocket league is a truly amazing game, if you don’t own it, GET IT, this game is a absolute STEAL being priced at £0 and $0! There’s so many things you can do to customise your car, tons of tricks and technique to learn and master, actually good ranked matches, non pay to win gameplay and a bundle of fun!
  76. Mar 15, 2021
    Since this game has now gone F2P, the community has grown quite a lot. Couple that with the cross platform option now open as well makes this a nice fun quick simple game to play if you got some time to kill. Premise is very simple and I am sure most have already said what it is so I will say it very simply, Car football/Soccer. Over a 5 min time limit and if you get invested into it, CanSince this game has now gone F2P, the community has grown quite a lot. Couple that with the cross platform option now open as well makes this a nice fun quick simple game to play if you got some time to kill. Premise is very simple and I am sure most have already said what it is so I will say it very simply, Car football/Soccer. Over a 5 min time limit and if you get invested into it, Can get VERY Competitive as it goes on. Nothing like scoring the winning goal with 30 seconds spare. Expand
  77. Mar 1, 2022
    Rocket League is like FIFA but with cars and crazy action. One of the funniest online "sport" games I´ve ever player!
  78. Jun 21, 2021
    EN:
    EN:
    Great and unique MP game, great fun is guaranteed, controls are simple, but for top achievements it is necessary to spend a lot of time on the field. Unfortunately, although there are many different cars, basically they all have the same performance and will not help you with many vehicle changes. One of the first games to get a next-gen update. I commend the transition to the free2play model.

SRB:
    Odlična i unikatna MP igra, sjajna zabava je zagarantovana, kontrole su jednostavne, ali za vrhunska dostignuaća potrebno je provesti mnogo vremena na terenu. Nažalost, iako postoji mnogo različitih automobila, u osnovi svi imaju iste performanse i neće vam pomoći mnogo promena vozila. Jedna od prvih igara koja je dobila next-gen apdejt. Pohvaljujem prelazak na free2play model.
  79. Nov 1, 2021
    Rocket League é um futebol de carros com dois times.

Rocket League é um futebol de carros com dois times.

Pontos positivos: a gameplay do jogo é única e JAMAIS vista já história dos vídeo games, as mecânicas são diversas e trazem diversidade ao jogo deixando assim menos enjoativo, os modos de jogo são incríveis chegando de futebol até basquete e com mecânicas totalmente diferentes entre eles, a customização do carro é muito grande chegando até ter carros de parceria.

Pontos negativos: O sistema de hanking do jogo no competitivo é confuso e um pouco bugado mas não chega a ser ruim

Conclusão: é um jogo que vale muito a pena e que talvez você nunca enjoe tornando possivelmente o seu jogo principal! (é de graça)
  80. Aug 24, 2021
    MELHOR GAME MULTIPLAYER! na minha sincera opinião e o melhor jogo Multiplayer para jogar sozinho com outras pessoas ou com amigos!
  81. Dec 5, 2021
    Inhumanly difficult game. Inhumanly difficult game. Inhumanly difficult game.
  82. Nov 19, 2021
    After many years of simulation sports games fatigue, I'm looking at you, EA. It's refreshing to find a game that generally is a sports game based on the individual's skill. Unlike simulation games, Rocket League allows players complete control of the game. The floor is the ceiling for what the possibilities are for each individual. RL is genuinely a sports game and my favorite game that'sAfter many years of simulation sports games fatigue, I'm looking at you, EA. It's refreshing to find a game that generally is a sports game based on the individual's skill. Unlike simulation games, Rocket League allows players complete control of the game. The floor is the ceiling for what the possibilities are for each individual. RL is genuinely a sports game and my favorite game that's coming out in the last ten years.

Saying all that, it's not perfect, from toxicity within the community to Psyonix's lack of self-awareness of community concerns/input. Outshining all the negatives is the community's positives, like content creators and pros/teams provide.

All in all, I like this game and have played it more than any game over the past 4-5 years.
  83. Dec 29, 2021
    Music: 5
    Story: 5
    Total: 7.00
  84. Dec 18, 2021
    The only issue that pisses me off each and every single day is when i casually want to launch the game, i wait a minute or two and then appears a message that the game took too long to launch for some reason. This is a well known issue on xbox and its been frustrating me for like 6 months, everytime i have to restart my console just because just after trying to launch the game x amount ofThe only issue that pisses me off each and every single day is when i casually want to launch the game, i wait a minute or two and then appears a message that the game took too long to launch for some reason. This is a well known issue on xbox and its been frustrating me for like 6 months, everytime i have to restart my console just because just after trying to launch the game x amount of times it just doesnt let me play Expand
  85. Jun 20, 2022
    Great game, one of the hardest games to Master and cool Competitive scene..

Generally favorable reviews - based on 22 Critic Reviews

1. May 25, 2016
    It's immediately and obviously clear why Rocket League has enjoyed the success it has on PC and PS4. It's just a fun game. Even though tournaments are commonplace, it doesn't ever feel like it's taking itself too seriously. Enjoying yourself is front and center, and it's a refreshing change of pace to many other titles available today.
  2. Mar 4, 2016
    Quotation forthcoming.
  3. Mar 2, 2016
    The simplistic design of the game makes it extremely easy to pick up and play for newcomers, while at the same time allowing players to develop their skill and understanding of the game through practice.