tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Jan 26, 2023
    Poor graphics and sound, poor controls, poor progression and a very poor performance even on the Series X . It's disappointing.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 4 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 17, 2023
    Ship Graveyard Simulator tries to bring the excitement of breaking ocean-bound vessels to your sofa. However, it ends up feeling like something best left buried at sea.
  2. Jan 9, 2023
    It runs terribly on consoles and feels awful to play. The overall setup and amount of content is its best point, but in execution, it simply isn’t fun.
  3. Dec 15, 2022
    In terms of my recommendation, Ship Graveyard Simulator isn't a title that you need to drop whatever you’re doing, clean off your schedule and buy right away. If you want to take a chance and you are highly invested in the simulation or renovation genre, then you may enjoy this whole heartedly, even with its lack of engagement. If you are the type of person that expects to be engaged and want to play a title for hours and hours on end, Ship Graveyard Simulator is then hard to recommend. For myself, I’m already yawning, I’m going to go down for a nap. Wake me up when the music comes back on and I can salvage more materials.