7.2

1. May 4, 2020
    SnowRunner is an All-Terrain Truck Driving Delivery Simulator. The newest addition to the series including MudRunner and Spintires, SnowRunner provides you with three separate maps, Michigan, Alaska, and Russia, each larger than it's predecessors. The game is Open World and where you can go is only limited to the truck you're driving. The games' Physics are amazing! The trucks feel heavySnowRunner is an All-Terrain Truck Driving Delivery Simulator. The newest addition to the series including MudRunner and Spintires, SnowRunner provides you with three separate maps, Michigan, Alaska, and Russia, each larger than it's predecessors. The game is Open World and where you can go is only limited to the truck you're driving. The games' Physics are amazing! The trucks feel heavy and loads accentuate this feeling. The mud, water, and snow physics are amazingly accurate, and you'll find yourself stuck more than a few times. There are trucks and trailers hidden throughout the vast maps, and some of these rigs are wildly powerful, though you can also buy new trucks from the shop, the ones hidden around the worlds are often better vehicles. Objectives are scattered everywhere, and there is never really a lack of things to do. This game is as slow-paced as a Semi truck passing through two-foot mud, and that's kind of what the game is. Victory is achieved through truck selection, path choice, and patience. Because of the nature of the game, between scouting paths and arduously working the larger trucks over the unforgiving terrain, there are likely hundreds of hours of gameplay here. Between the Bogs and snowdrifts, you could easily spend a few hours on a single delivery. SnowRunner is an unforgivingly hard game, with a rough progression system, AND level-dependent unlocks, that will test your patients and decision making. Fans of the Franchise will be right at home, and newcomers may be a bit overwhelmed, but with patience can tame these wildly harsh environments. Expand
  2. Apr 28, 2020
    Huge improvement over Mudrunner. Cant wait to see what future updates bring.
  3. Apr 29, 2020
    Три большие открытые карты - американская глубинка, Аляска и россиюшка, куча транспота, тюнинг и прочее, идеальная физика и множество разнообразных заданий. Шедевр!
  4. Apr 29, 2020
    Excelente jogo, um porte com otima qualidade mesmo nós consoles base ,recomendo
  5. Apr 30, 2020
    Very nice surprise. I also expected slightly improved mudrunner, but what I got overachieve my expectations. I was really surprised, that this game actually turned to be improved in a LOT of ways players wanted. It has very intuitive tutorial or first basic mission to get used to with game mechanics and everybody can complete that first mission where you will enjoy first mud and carVery nice surprise. I also expected slightly improved mudrunner, but what I got overachieve my expectations. I was really surprised, that this game actually turned to be improved in a LOT of ways players wanted. It has very intuitive tutorial or first basic mission to get used to with game mechanics and everybody can complete that first mission where you will enjoy first mud and car movements. It is very friendy for freshcommers and new players, so I recommend this one instead to start with previous games. Graphics is amazing, you will enjoy where you drive, its so relaxing and enjoyable. There are missions after tutorial within the map and big world avaits you. You can start with easier jobs and again enjoy some more difficult terren. Map is big and there are several maps within one region you can drive through tunnels to another maps. Within completely new region you have to swap cars through garage, which was not very intuitive, but tutorial teaches you this. There are detailed cockpits if you like driving this way, you have this possiblity. I prefer free camera from outside to see my wheels rolling on that harsh terren. There are some small things missing like time on free camera, or rear view on free camera , but these can be updated through patch. Also turning on/off night time will be welcome, as I do not like driving during night (do not see that beautiful countryside/graphics). Also some small tweaks to UI and more intuitive car switching through regions will be welcome and less living world (they could add some traffic or something like in ET2 at least - so for this one minus -1 point down. It is a big surprisse and a great game, you will love it! Very well deserved 9/10 game and I hope they will keep continue improving it and I will consider support it even further with all DLCs. cheers and enjoy Expand
  6. Apr 29, 2020
    F*CK this game we bought it only for coop play and we cant join it. We also hate this EGS for no solutions.
  7. Apr 30, 2020
    Je me rappelle, j'avais acheté MudRunner à sa sortie et aucun bug bloquant ne m'avait... bloqué ! et là avec sa suite SnowRunner (qui coûte l'air de rien 10 balles de plus...) voici le bug, résultat d'un autre bug qui aboutit au chargement infini de la partie : coincé dans une boucle, le jeu charge jusqu'à l'infini et au delà...

Mais ne metteons pas le bahut avant la charrue ou le

Mais ne metteons pas le bahut avant la charrue ou le camion avant la remorque ! ou après... je reviens au garage, je ressors le camion et là, grosse bataille de polygons qui s'enchevêtrent et le camion qui s'enfonce dans le sol jusqu'à quasiment disparaître ! impossible de conduire ou faire quoi que ce soit : le moteur 3D est parti en vrille...

On revient au menu du jeu, on recharge la partie... bienvenue dans le chargement infini ! on re-quitte le jeu, ciomplètement cette fois, on le relance... on est au menu, on charge... bienvenue dans le chargement infini ! pas moyen de récupérer une autre sauvegarde puisque ça sauvegarde automatiquement... et on a pas le choix de toute façon ! ou le choix de recommencer... une nouvelle partie !... tu te fous de ma gueule, là ? sale jeu de merde buggué jusqu'au trognon !

Je t'explique quand même, juste au cas où : c'est un jeu de bahut très lent et très laborieux, surtout que contrairement au précédent (MudRunner) on ne se contente plus de livrer des rondins... on livre ici tout et n'importe quoi et il y a douze mille trucs à faire sur 3 cartes différentes, très grandes... vu que j'ai déjà passé je ne sais combien d'heures, il est putain hors de question que je recommence le merdier, t'as compris ?

D'autant que contrairement au jeu d'avant, tout est devenu payant... eh oui, il faut tout acheter, les bahuts et les améliorations, les remorques, les machins et les bidules... avec l'argent du jeu hein (je précise) des **** boulots qu'on accomplit péniblement, la sueur au front comme un crevard de smicard !

Donc voilà, plus qu'à attendre un patch qui on l'espère va réparer ce putain de bordel à cul parce que là, le jeu, il est en panne et il est hors de question de devoir recommencer parce que le jeu a décidé de chier dans la colle !!

Donc, pour l'instant, c'est 0 ! je peux pas continuer ma partie, donc c'est 0. Et ne l'achetez pas, surtout pas, car le jeu est tout cassé pour l'instant !! saloperie... mes 50 euros à la poubelle !!
  8. May 2, 2020
    Spintires and Mudrunner were already great games, but without missions and tasks it was quite boring. Now Snowrunner is perfected. The game should not be evaluated by players who have nothing to say about this style. Huge maps, many types of tasks and everyone is fun. with souls games, the beginning (about 10 hours) is always difficult to work out somehow, but the result is worth it.FunSpintires and Mudrunner were already great games, but without missions and tasks it was quite boring. Now Snowrunner is perfected. The game should not be evaluated by players who have nothing to say about this style. Huge maps, many types of tasks and everyone is fun. with souls games, the beginning (about 10 hours) is always difficult to work out somehow, but the result is worth it.Fun for 100 +++ hours guaranteed Expand
  9. May 5, 2020
    здравствуйте,играю соло на пк.игра мне очень понравилась и зацепила,играл во все части,это совсем другая по ощущениям и процессу игра,не совсем понятна экономика но это мелочь.я доволен покупкой,всем удачи.
  10. May 5, 2020
    Best off-road simulator of the market. Very good physics on every thing, trees, mud, vehicles, water snow and ice with a level of detail i just saw on red dead redemption 2 because every leave every bit of the environment with react to the player
  11. May 16, 2020
    Snowrunner is a strategic game in which patients and planning is rewarded and failure to do so can lead to failure. In Snowrunner to go fast you must go slow as speeds can lead to running into a ditch, off a cliff or ending up hopelessly stuck in mud up to the bumper. If you have a need for speed, this game is not for you. If scouting out the best route, prepositioning assets such as fuelSnowrunner is a strategic game in which patients and planning is rewarded and failure to do so can lead to failure. In Snowrunner to go fast you must go slow as speeds can lead to running into a ditch, off a cliff or ending up hopelessly stuck in mud up to the bumper. If you have a need for speed, this game is not for you. If scouting out the best route, prepositioning assets such as fuel and deciding on the best vehicle with the appropriate tires to get the job done sounds like fun, then you will love this game.

There are three regions with very different topography. Michigan has four maps and is a mix of mountain, trees, streams, dirt roads, mud and bogs. Alaska which has four maps is much the same but blanketed in snow with frozen ponds and some deep snowdrifts. The Russian region has three maps and is a muddy nightmare with deeply rutted roads that will tip over all but the largest trucks.

The trucks are broken into Highway trucks (not very useful so best to sell for cash), Heavy Duty trucks which will do most jobs as they are powerful and maneuverable, Heavy trucks which are big, powerful but less maneuverable, Off-road trucks which I tend not to use much as the Heavy Duty and Heavy trucks work well, and lastly there are the scouts which are small, maneuverable and get good gas mileage.

Something I love about this game is getting to know the capability of the trucks. The truck I use most is a Heavy Duty White Star truck. The more jobs I did with it and the more I upgraded it the more I came to trust and rely upon it to do the tough jobs. Each truck can be configured in many different ways which can increase its power and traction. Trucks can also be configured to carry many different loads, so you can have it be a bed, flat bed, utility or fuel truck, high or low saddle etc.

The physics of the game are amazing. Trucks behave realistically on paved roads, hard packed dirt roads, mud, snow, streamers and rocks. Ice can crack under your wheels. The graphics are beautiful and add to the immersive experience.

Great game but there are a few issues. The tutorial does a bad job at explaining things which will lead to some frustration in the early part of the game as you navigate the learning curve. The side view mirrors are useless. Without functioning side view mirrors the cab view is of limited use which is too bad as the truck interiors are beautifully rendered. You can shoulder check but it is a poor substitute for side view mirrors. There is a story, but it is barebones and I wish they would have fleshed it out. Also being able to exit the trucks and walk around would have been a cool addition. Sadly the best tires cannot be unlocked until you reach driver level 12 which will take a while to reach. This makes the early game harder than the latter part of the game.

Snowrunner is a huge game that will easily take 75+ hours to complete. I love completing contracts while listening to podcasts as it reminds me of my time as a truck driver and listening to the radio. Some of the trucks in the game are reminiscent of trucks I have driven in real life and I find the game versions to be a very good facsimile.

I highly recommend this game for those who like work sims.
  12. May 21, 2020
    I have to warn people not to buy this game. I have asked for a refund from Xbox, fingers crossed as I have put a few hours into this game but unfortunately I regret the time I have wasted and want my money and time back. It's so broken it's not funny, absolutely unplayable in sections and the list of bugs is horrendous. If this had come out as an alpha/early access game then ok but this isI have to warn people not to buy this game. I have asked for a refund from Xbox, fingers crossed as I have put a few hours into this game but unfortunately I regret the time I have wasted and want my money and time back. It's so broken it's not funny, absolutely unplayable in sections and the list of bugs is horrendous. If this had come out as an alpha/early access game then ok but this is a full triple A priced game but not triple A quality. Now for those still reading I loved the successor to this game 'Mudrunner' and almost played it to completion including purchasing all the DLC for that game, but I absolutely hate Snowrunner (in it's current state) with a passion. Ok it has moments of satisfaction when you pulling a massive load but then that will be followed by some bug where your trailer wheels will get stuck when travelling to the next map or the wheels will suddenly not turn left or right when driving through some small puddle on a certain map, the list truly goes on. The thing that also pisses me off is that they sponsored almost every YouTuber to do a video or review of the game. None of the youtubers were actually critical of the game cause they getting paid. Imagine if the developers spent those thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of dollars in useless marketing into actual game development and making their game actually playable. Everything is bad about this game and if you were on the fence about this game and looking for some advice I'm telling you now save your money and wait untill it's on sale for $10 or a couple years from now when the game is actually complete and playable because even after a month of release they only done a couple of bug fixes and the list of stuff that is broken is a long long list. Please stay clear of this one. Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 16 Critic Reviews

1. May 15, 2020
    Co-op bugs, weird camera angles, and sub-par engine sounds aside, I love this game. The huge variety of things to do with the 40-odd vehicles in the stunningly beautiful open world sandbox makes the game a joyful and (mostly) relaxing experience. And as the aural feedback is virtually non-existent anyway, lowering or even muting the volume entirely while loading up your favorite Spotify playlist is perhaps the best way to enjoy it. So sit back, crack a brewski, revel in the marvelous scenery, and haul a few loads. Just don't forget to pack your spare undies - you're gonna need 'em.
  2. May 7, 2020
    SnowRunner is a huge improvement over the game that preceded it. It is also a title that can be challenging but yet rewarding. The visuals are top notch, the audio brings the in-game world to life and the control and game camera are much more fine-tuned. Yes, there are a few hiccups now and then, but the positives far outweigh the negatives. If you are looking for an off-road simulation game that is not only different from the rest out there, but one that will give you a challenge and a lot of gameplay, then you can’t go wrong with SnowRunner, as there is no better game in the genre.
  3. May 6, 2020
    SnowRunner brought out the kid in me when completing contracts. It reminded me of playing with Tonka trucks in the sandbox, but instead of sand, it’s snow and instead of Tonka, it’s real-world branded trucks and heavy machinery. While the realism kept me thinking like an adult, the mud running familiar to the series and newly introduced ice and snow mechanics make building bridges and fixing roads feel more interesting than other games. I enjoyed many aspects of SnowRunner and see the improvements that Saber Interactive has made with the new entry into the series. After tackling mud and snow, it’ll be interesting to see where the next title treads. It feels like they took a big step from MudRunner to SnowRunner and if the next step is just as big or bigger, it may be the perfect vehicular simulation game.