tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Jul 31, 2019
    Solo: Islands of the Heart is an introspective adventure themed around Love. Adventure the relaxing Archipelagos, and delve into Love, and your own perspective on it. The Music and environment are relaxing, in fact if you want to just chill and enjoy the view take a seat on a bench and reminisce. The art style is cute, and almost chibi in design. The story is deep, and involved, takingSolo: Islands of the Heart is an introspective adventure themed around Love. Adventure the relaxing Archipelagos, and delve into Love, and your own perspective on it. The Music and environment are relaxing, in fact if you want to just chill and enjoy the view take a seat on a bench and reminisce. The art style is cute, and almost chibi in design. The story is deep, and involved, taking your own perspective into the narrative. The challenge of the game is the Puzzle like platforming, where you move boxes around, each with their own physics and function, to navigate the Islands of the archipelagos. The various creatures you meet might need help too, like the Puchuchus on each stage that need you to help them home to their own love. Just like love there is no Unique, right way, to solve the navigation problems, as I learned myself when an unfortunate situation made me have to replay a stage, and I found a far simpler way to pass an area that had before given me a problem. This story was designed to make you look into your psyche for answers, it's deep and does just that. Solo: Islands of the Heart is exactly what I was designed to be, and does a good job of it. If you need some introspect into love, this game is a good place to look. Expand

1. Aug 13, 2019
    Solo: Islands of the Heart on Xbox One is something of an enigma. The deep delve into the player’s love life is a risky one as many won’t even want to contemplate such thoughts when gaming and so the ‘story’ could be a non-event for some folk. On the plus side though, the visuals, the sounds and the puzzling goes hand in hand to create an experience that’s a challenge.
  2. Aug 7, 2019
    Solo: Islands of the Heart is one of the most unique games I’ve played to date. A hybrid between a box puzzle game and a love/relationship personality test, developer Merge Games has done an amazing job to make the collaboration feel very natural. Everything about this game seems to just fit, even though some elements are purely cosmetic or explained in great detail. Two small issues I do have with the game is the controls for the camera and the user interface. Neither is a deal-breaker, but a little bit of tweaking from the developer and a patch could quite easily improve these minor issues.
  3. Aug 6, 2019
    If you’re a sentimental person, playing through Solo will undoubtedly make you think about your life and those you hold most dear. And even if you’re not quite the mushy type, the game’s to-the-point way of asking you questions will make you take a look inside yourself.