7.0

1. Feb 26, 2019
    Considering I’ve played this game on PC before, I admit I was very impressed with the controls that have been implemented in the console version to keep it faithful to it's predecessor. The presentation side of the game gives the gameplay an extra edge to it and both the visuals and sound design tick a lot of boxes in the process. In terms of replay abiltiy and content there are hours andConsidering I’ve played this game on PC before, I admit I was very impressed with the controls that have been implemented in the console version to keep it faithful to it's predecessor. The presentation side of the game gives the gameplay an extra edge to it and both the visuals and sound design tick a lot of boxes in the process. In terms of replay abiltiy and content there are hours and hours to wade through and if you like game’s like this it will no doubt keep you satisfied for ages. I found the strategy elements to have a great deal of depth within them and this makes every aspect in the gameplay feel very important and rewarding. This game is very unique and there isn’t much like it on consoles which gives the game another selling point. In the beginning, it does take quite a bit of getting used to and it can be a little tedious during this time. Every now and then it can feel a little overwhelming and if you’re not a fan of little intricate details then it may cause you a few problems. I’ll admit to you now that I was a little nervous about Stellaris making its way to the Xbox One because obviously this game is a PC title through and through and I did have my fears that it would be littered with quite a few issues on console. Thankfully though my fears never came true because there aren’t any issues at all and in the end it fits into the console’s way of doing things really well. The controls were without a doubt one of the most impressive things about this port because they combine really well with the gameplay and always remain responsive. This then means you can enjoy the game’s content fully and to say there’s a lot of varied content to work through would be a massive understatement. I will say though that it will take a little bit of getting used to and it can be a little overwhelming at times but once the penny finally drops you’ll end up having an experience like no other with strategy elements that have so much depth that it will keep you coming back for more time and time again. At the end of the day then if you’re looking for something different and you like the idea of controlling everything then Stellaris: Console Edition is a must buy for you. You won’t be disappointed either because you can shape your own destiny in multiple ways and it always gives you the feeling of "just play a little bit longer" before bed. Thumbs up! Expand
  2. Aug 23, 2019
    Oh putain j'ai vu le truc et pris la mesure du merdier... j'ai vu qu'en sélectionnant une civilisation parmi les choix proposés, puis en choisissant divers paramètres, un message en rouge indique que les succès sont désactivés... plaît-il ? cela dit, le message n'apparaît pas si on crée une civilisation de toutes pièces, ce qui prend déjà un certain temps... à l'issue du processusOh putain j'ai vu le truc et pris la mesure du merdier... j'ai vu qu'en sélectionnant une civilisation parmi les choix proposés, puis en choisissant divers paramètres, un message en rouge indique que les succès sont désactivés... plaît-il ? cela dit, le message n'apparaît pas si on crée une civilisation de toutes pièces, ce qui prend déjà un certain temps... à l'issue du processus d'ailleurs, on est déjà... bien soûlé.

Puis l'écran se remplit de planètes et d'interfaces multiples... et de bidules et de machins dans tous les sens... le didacticiel est réduit au minimum. On est là sans but devant des icônes flottantes, elles flottent là dans l'espace, ici et là : je crois que je vais m'endormir. Il y a des tas de ressources différentes et des bordels à n'en plus pouvoir... j'ose même pas cliquer. Putain, je dors déjà ! je vais ronfler jusqu'à demain matin avec ce carpharnaüm spatial.

Non, non, j'en veux pas de cette merde, n'insistez pas ! comment ? vous voulez me payer pour y jouer ? non, monsieur, je suis incorruptible. Et j'ai vraiment mais vraiment aut' chose à fout'. Sans déconner ! déjà que la musique m'a rendu fou...
  3. Jun 19, 2019
    One of the best games of all time! I have gotten multiple friends to play the game and everyone can see how deep the game really is. We are always trying to come up with different ways to dominate the galaxy while still trying to master the game. Not hard to grasp and very good controls for a console port. I’m very impressed how easily it has been ported from the PC. Good job Devs!

Generally favorable reviews - based on 8 Critic Reviews

1. Jun 24, 2020
    Stellaris is a fantastic game, and so is its console version. The menu and control system has been successfully adapted, and players can have a similar experience playing it with a controller.
  2. Apr 12, 2019
    Stellaris: Console Edition arrives on Xbox One and PS4 a year late. It’s a good conversion, but Paradox needs to update the game soon to bring the true Stellaris experience on console.
  3. Mar 17, 2019
    A great space simulation and strategy game, the more surprising as it's perfectly playable on console. A game no lover of this genre should miss.