- Publisher: Aspyr
- Release Date: Mar 16, 2021
- Also On: PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Switch, Xbox Series X
- Summary: Stubbs the Zombie has been disturbed from his eternal rest 50 years after his death, and you can help him get revenge on those that woke him. Roam the city of Punchbowl while using your zombie powers to take control of its inhabitants. You can turn citizens into zombies, possess them, or useStubbs the Zombie has been disturbed from his eternal rest 50 years after his death, and you can help him get revenge on those that woke him. Roam the city of Punchbowl while using your zombie powers to take control of its inhabitants. You can turn citizens into zombies, possess them, or use your other undead abilities in battle. You'll fight civilians, police, and militia on your way to getting your revenge on the city's designer, Andrew Monday. Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse is a third-person action game that uses an updated version of the Halo game engine.… Expand
- Developer: Aspyr
- Genre(s): Action Adventure, General
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Stubbs The Zombie: Rebel Without A Pulse - Official Rerelease Trailer | Nintendo Direct
Positive: 2 out of 6
Mixed: 4 out of 6
Negative: 0 out of 6
Mar 17, 2021Stubbs is a fun game that doesn’t take itself seriously. There is really nothing else quite like it, and I had fun revisiting this dumb action title. For those that never got a chance to play it before it is more than worth checking out, if for nothing else but seeing how different this game is from pretty much everything else out there. It thrives on its wackiness and dumb fun and is still enjoyable today. And now players can experience it on every console or PC under the sun.
Jun 7, 2021While the Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse has its fault, it’s still rather enjoyable. Any game that keeps me involved until the end deserves its credit nowadays since games don’t often hold me over that long anymore. The game gets frustrating and sometimes the autosaves can screw you, but it’s worth a try for those that are curious. If you love horror comedies, definitely give this game a try since it will be right up your alley. Zombie fans should give this a shot as well since its easily one of the most creative zombie games that I have played.
Mar 15, 2021I wasn’t expecting much from Stubbs the Zombie, but Rebel Without a Pulse has proved to be enjoyable, with an entertaining narrative, writing and zaniness. If you're after some old-school action and can forgive the dated visuals, then Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse on Xbox might well be worth your time.
Mar 27, 2021Stubbs the Zombie deserved more then, but not now. A too-simple port that fails to attract attention to an outdated game.
Mar 16, 2021There's a bitter sweet feeling to playing Stubbs the Zombie in 2021. The game is too dated and linear to really recommend and some of my fond memories were tarnished by revisiting it, but the core gameplay still has enough to keep you engaged and the setting and humour still stand out. I still think it is worth a return play for those old enough to remember it first time around and I am glad that it is finally available again. There is enough here to get your heart pumping, but there's a persistent whiff of decay that you just can't shift.
Apr 12, 2021At the end of the day, Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse Remastered is a flawed but appreciated return to yesteryear. Although it’s never been the most polished or expertly made game out there, it’s always been fun to play and remains so. Furthermore, there aren’t many campaigns like it, where you get to play as a zombie and have some good, old-fashioned fun.
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of