9.6

1. Jan 9, 2022
    What a masterpiece. Loved it. One of my favorite games ever. Clapped at the conclusion the same way I did in endgame part 2.
  2. Oct 25, 2021
    Really fun game

A fun puzzle game not that hard nor that easy it balanced in between Highly recommend:)
  3. Sep 19, 2021
    super fun playthrough so much extra stuff aswell highly recommend the challenge and developer playthroughs aswell for the full experience and try to get that 100% achievements to get the most bang for your buck
  4. Aug 13, 2020
    A really solid puzzle game, takes a great mechanic and really makes it work. The game will put a spin and twist on the main mechanic and it is enough to keep you guessing and refreshing until the end. Great voice acting too.
  5. Apr 4, 2021
    It has a large amount of innovation and creativity put into this game. For one, the mechanic of reshaping objects based on perception, makes the game feel as innovative and fun as portal was. A true enjoyable experience that made me want to 100% it. Truly a great game.
  6. Nov 1, 2021
    Holy crap this is a really good game! Was pleasantly surprised when I played through it, expected just another puzzle game but this one is insane with the perception views and puzzles. Highly recommend this. I normally dislike puzzle games but this game is awesome!
  7. Jan 17, 2022
    This game is unlike any other game I have ever played. It is constantly changing its gameplay mechanics forcing the player to consistently think outside of the box. The atmosphere of this game made me feel like someone was watching me the whole time. It's unnerving and uncomfortable, but in a way that feels appropriate and unique. The levels and story are somewhat vague making most of theThis game is unlike any other game I have ever played. It is constantly changing its gameplay mechanics forcing the player to consistently think outside of the box. The atmosphere of this game made me feel like someone was watching me the whole time. It's unnerving and uncomfortable, but in a way that feels appropriate and unique. The levels and story are somewhat vague making most of the game ambiguous. This blends together nicely with the atmosphere and the ending. It almost feels like this game was made for me. I don't know many other games that do such a great job capturing the oddcore aesthetic quite like this one with its liminal spaces and whatnot. I could go on and on about this game, but the less you know before playing the better. Never have I ever played a game that blew my mind quite like this one. Expand
  8. Oct 12, 2021
    Desde que conocí Portal me gustó este tipo de juegos Puzzle en 3D y veo en Superliminal una ida original y un buen uso de iluciones opticas e iluminación. Le pondría un 10/10 pero pienso que le falto optimización en el XBOX One S y los graficos podrian ser mejor. De todos modos un excelente juego.
  9. Nov 5, 2021
    Superliminal is a simple yet complex perspective based puzzle-game. It has plenty of charm and aims to tell a simple finite narrative. It's a game that asks you to stick with it till the end and it will reward you for doing so.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 8 Critic Reviews

1. Jul 22, 2020
    I wouldn’t consider Superliminal to be a super challenging puzzle game yet it left me dumbfounded on a regular basis. Every couple of minutes it throws out a little trick, stopping me in my tracks for a second just for my brain process and re-calibrate. It’s only a few hours long but it’s densely packed with mind-bending goodness.
  2. Jul 20, 2020
    Pillow Castle's proposal is very different and original, showing how the possibilities can be infinite according to the imagination of the creators.
  3. Jul 16, 2020
    Superliminal is a great puzzle experience, full of smart ideas that are richly realized. The game's playful use of the first-person camera and clever perspective manipulation puzzles take video game tropes and mechanics most players will be familiar with and wring something truly fresh out of them. Superliminal achieves its clear central aim--it offers up some genuinely fresh perspectives on what first-person puzzle games can do.