6.8

1. Apr 22, 2019
    Everything is awesome! This game is amazing. It was the first Lego game I ever played. It was also the first I fully completed.
  2. Jan 24, 2019
    With this, being year 2019, i have played all the LEGO TT games. I guess playing it many years after its release and having played the next ones made me feel that I was playing a rusty game. Should have played it the year of its release...
  3. Oct 25, 2018
    Après le film bien naze, on sort le jeu adapté du film vite fait, mal fait... On retrouve l'humour idiot, le doublage crétin, la caméra fixe bien chiante (sauf dans le hub et encore...) et ces phases de jeu bêbêtes où l'on construit cette fois quelques trucs mais de façon simpliste et à peine interactive.

Le jeu reste beau mais l'histoire (?) est aussi con que dans le film et ponctuée de cinématiques (directement extraites du film compressées en un mp4 suspect) sans véritable lien avec ce qu'on fait ou ce qu'on doit foutre. Il faut comme d'habitude changer de personnage selon la situation et sauter de temps en temps ici ou là (lol ?).

Et bien entendu, il est fortement conseillé de farmer et ramasser toute la merdaille colorée en plastoc qui traîne. Comme d'habitude quoi. Tout ça est donc incroyablement mal fait, foireux et très rébarbatif.
  4. Jul 11, 2016
    My kids love this game, hours upon hours of game play. It's not to bad for adults to watch also as the humour is adult friendly. 10/10 entertains my children so I don't have to!
  5. Jun 27, 2016
    Just like all other lego games, has fun co-op, level and graphic design, and the gameplay. It is cool though that the new feature in this game is that for once, everything is in lego, just like the movie.
  6. Nov 30, 2014
    This is possibly the greatest lego game so far. Story mode follows very close to the movie, and along with the movie voice over (similar to lego LOTR), is fantastic. The characters, variations, and pants are funny and recognizably with tongue-n-cheek humor. After buying many lego games, I've enjoyed and completed this one the most.
  7. Sep 10, 2014
    out of the 3 possible lego games on next gen, this is my favourite one by a mile, its a very funny story, it has plenty of achivements and the story is suprisingly interesting. Really really enjoyed it.
  8. Jul 31, 2014
    The game is a cheap rehashing of the film's storyline, complete with redubbed movie scenes with poor sound production and no atmosphere. The game lacks the lineup of character that comes with a licenced tie-in and the few, albeit it rather entertaining, 'main' characters can't make up for the fact that the game doesn't stand up to the same quality as their licenced titles. The game definesThe game is a cheap rehashing of the film's storyline, complete with redubbed movie scenes with poor sound production and no atmosphere. The game lacks the lineup of character that comes with a licenced tie-in and the few, albeit it rather entertaining, 'main' characters can't make up for the fact that the game doesn't stand up to the same quality as their licenced titles. The game defines movie tie-ins and while entertaining does not live up to expectations. Expand
  9. Apr 13, 2014
    The Lego Movie Videogame Is indeed, Horrible. But the great voice acting by the cast of the movie and a whole new story make it playable. But the clunky controls, bad mini games make it a rental. It's slow, repetitive combat sucks and the game is more of a cartoon than a game. For 60 bucks? No man.
  10. Apr 6, 2014
    This game isn't bad but there are some problems, for a starter my game was extremely buggy (Freezes, not being able to continue until I restart the game. But besides from that the game is pretty good I like the good selection of characters but one thing I do not like is the new character selection system it is clunky and I do not like using it. Also is it just me or is the A.I in this gameThis game isn't bad but there are some problems, for a starter my game was extremely buggy (Freezes, not being able to continue until I restart the game. But besides from that the game is pretty good I like the good selection of characters but one thing I do not like is the new character selection system it is clunky and I do not like using it. Also is it just me or is the A.I in this game extremely stupid. Worse than other games but besides from that the game is pretty good. Expand
  11. Mar 29, 2014
    With only just getting into playing the Lego video games and watching the movie , I was keen to play this game, on my NEW xbox one. It closely follows the movie , but if you haven't seen the movie , there are holes in the plot. The level designs are great and there is a great amount of humour , that is one of the main points of the Lego games .The characters move well , but feel a bitWith only just getting into playing the Lego video games and watching the movie , I was keen to play this game, on my NEW xbox one. It closely follows the movie , but if you haven't seen the movie , there are holes in the plot. The level designs are great and there is a great amount of humour , that is one of the main points of the Lego games .The characters move well , but feel a bit chunky , with some glitches here and there. And when you have completed levels and earned free play , some levels in free mode have glitches , were I've had to exit the level as certain items that you need to complete the level , either don't activate or spawn. And through a specific area of the game when you gained an item of a sub mission and getting it back to its area , the game resets it's self. Unlocking characters has been made a lot easier , rather than searching the hubs for the characters you can buy them from the character select screen , which can take away a bit of the challenge.
    The xbox achievements range from completing levels to unlocking characters and extras , which adds to playability of the game .
    It's an ok game , fun and if your a fan of the Lego games and movie , I would recommend it , but I would get it for the LAST generation of consoles
  12. Mar 16, 2014
    I bought this game because I wanted to play it with my girlfriend. The multiplayer is horrible! The camera is an eyesore--it also constant glitches back and forth between players making it impossible to play at times. The game doesn't have any interesting mechanics...only forces you to switch between characters to accomplish certain tasks. The game doesn't even save when you tell itI bought this game because I wanted to play it with my girlfriend. The multiplayer is horrible! The camera is an eyesore--it also constant glitches back and forth between players making it impossible to play at times. The game doesn't have any interesting mechanics...only forces you to switch between characters to accomplish certain tasks. The game doesn't even save when you tell it to. It is not worth your money. Expand
  13. Feb 26, 2014
    Another Great game from Lego they just keep getting better and better this is no diff from the min you put it in its just pure lego fun the voice acting is amazing and the game play as well picking this game up was a sure thing do not miss out on this great game
  14. Jan 24, 2019

1. Apr 22, 2014
    Captures the brilliance of the movie, with a few extras.
  2. Apr 17, 2014
    This is by no means a bad game, quite the contrary. When it comes to movie tie-ins, The LEGO Movie Videogame is one of the better ones. Compared to other recent LEGO games, though, it still feels like a considerable step back.
  3. X-ONE Magazine UK
    Mar 30, 2014
    It's not quite what we've come to expect from TT Games; you'd be better off going to watch the film four times. [Issue#109, p.81]