6.3

1. Dec 18, 2020
    I like it, it's different...way too short unfortunately, but I had pleasure playing it. I really felt immersed. I wouldn't say that this game is for everybody though.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 4 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 23, 2020
    The Suicide of Rachel Foster is a great walking simulator, one of the best in recent years. However, it has a big downside: an unacceptable message.
  2. Sep 22, 2020
    Excellent atmosphere and horror tricks and an initially intriguing tale can’t make up for the lacklustre pay off and slow, tedious plodding back and forth around the hotel. Fans of titles such as Gone Home will likely get the most enjoyment out of it, but it also falls far short of that high bar unfortunately.
  3. Sep 21, 2020
    The Suicide of Rachel Foster on Xbox One is a bit of an odd one because the story is decent enough and certainly very intriguing. But I’ve never really been sure what the team behind it have been trying to accomplish or whether it quite hits the points it needs to make. The themes feel a bit rushed at times too, and it needs a bit more work after the main twist.