7.0

1. Apr 21, 2014
    Trials fusion is another solid and very fun entry into this franchise of difficult physics base motorbike games. First off it looks pretty good on the X1, much prettier than I thought it would. It is also keeps the same charm and simplicity like the others did which made them so fun, the map creator is also great again, however it does feel much easier then Trials Evolution, which I wouldTrials fusion is another solid and very fun entry into this franchise of difficult physics base motorbike games. First off it looks pretty good on the X1, much prettier than I thought it would. It is also keeps the same charm and simplicity like the others did which made them so fun, the map creator is also great again, however it does feel much easier then Trials Evolution, which I would say is a downfall, have it be at least as challenging. Overall Trails Fusion is very fun and I'd say is a worthy buy Expand
  2. Apr 16, 2014
    Step 1; Settings, Turn off announcers.

I've been a huge fan of the console version of the Trials games. This is a great addition with some quirks. I think the graphics are good and the gameplay is smooth. The levels are much more varied than any other Trial game. The game has a techno, futuristic feel so I guess there will be some mixed feeling on this. I wouldn't pass this game up for $20.
  3. Apr 17, 2014
    Huge player of HD and Evolution, sinking many many hours into the game competing with a friend of mine. So what did I make of this, I'll start with the good:

- Good amount of tracks to compete for those platinum medals on - Now every track has 3 challenges as well, giving even more replayability - Quad bike, with 4 wheel drive is a good new addition and varies things up a bit -

- Good amount of tracks to compete for those platinum medals on
    - Now every track has 3 challenges as well, giving even more replayability
    - Skills is a great new addition adding a further new challenge to the game

The not so good:
    - Graphics are good, but on Xbox One have a few jagged edges, a little disappointing but this is a £15 game thats all about the gameplay, I'm not too worried.
    - Skill moves are quite hard to get right, they're done on the right analogue stick and maybe I need more time to get used to them but I'm not sure exactly how to perform each trick.

I couldn't tell you about the volume as I usually just have it really low and play music on itunes.

Overall if you're a fan of the trials series I would more than happily recommend you get this one too, if you're not then give it a go, its a fantastic little game, and if you like it go back and buy HD and evolution, they're still well worth their price tag.
  4. Apr 23, 2014
    Amazing game. Leaves you wanting more. So much content! Can't wait till the DLC is released. The challenges are really hard but there's a special way to complete them all for the achievement. If you're a Trials fan, this game is AWESOME!
  5. Apr 29, 2014
    What is there to say about Trials Fusion, other than "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." Fusion is very similar to its predecessors, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. A hybrid between a platformer and a motocross game, Trials Fusion is at its best when it is trying to make you rage. The beginning tracks start easy, but about midway through, you will be lucky to just complete theWhat is there to say about Trials Fusion, other than "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." Fusion is very similar to its predecessors, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. A hybrid between a platformer and a motocross game, Trials Fusion is at its best when it is trying to make you rage. The beginning tracks start easy, but about midway through, you will be lucky to just complete the track, let alone get a gold medal. The game also has local multiplayer for up to four people, with 10 specific levels. However, there is not online multiplayer. The game does have a feature called "Track Central" where people can share their custom tracks made using the level editor. Outside of the six future DLCs promised by the season pass, this is where the game's longevity will come from. There is also the game's visuals, which look astounding. Unlike previous games in the Trials series, Fusion has a very futuristic look, what I describe as Mass Effect meets Tom Cruise's Oblivion. It's very bright, and looks especially great on Xbox One, PS4, and PC. I wouldn't recommend the 360 version, unless you aren't very interested in next-gen consoles or PC, in which case the game will still look good, but it wont be at its best. Trials Fusion is a fantastic game, and is highly worth the $20 asking price for digital, or the $40 retail, which comes bundled with the season pass. As the game's theme puts it, "Welcome to the future." Expand
  6. Apr 23, 2014
    Don't expect leaps and bounds in difference to Evolution, but a perfectly solid rendition of the series with sinister undertones of plot and a host of new tricks to try out. It's flawless in its execution, and once again will drive you crazy as you struggle for those platinum medals. An 8 as it stands, but once the dedicated Multiplayer is introduced, I'd hope to push this up to a 9.
  7. Apr 28, 2014
    Don't even have the game but it looks so fun haha! I want it so badly. Hopefully tie cheap and not your typical $60 game. The graphics are also amazing (for a trials game).
  8. Apr 19, 2014
    I have never played Trials before, but this game looked fun as heck. Boy I was right. Half of the career is a fun time with easy and medium events. When I got to the hard events I was raging at the screen (extra fun). The track creator is incredible. I can't wait for the insane maps to be shared. There is a local multiplayer which is always a great bonus, and online multiplayer is comingI have never played Trials before, but this game looked fun as heck. Boy I was right. Half of the career is a fun time with easy and medium events. When I got to the hard events I was raging at the screen (extra fun). The track creator is incredible. I can't wait for the insane maps to be shared. There is a local multiplayer which is always a great bonus, and online multiplayer is coming in the coming months.

It's an awesome and fun game. Turn off the announcers though. :)
  9. Apr 16, 2014
    Amazing game , i have never played a Trials before and instantly got sucked into the joyous gameplay and the breathtakink visuals. The music is fantastic and the huge level track selection is also really cool.
  10. Jun 28, 2014
    This is a great game for anyone who has enjoyed a Trials game in the past. This game is the easiest to jump into with little to no experience before like me. The sound track is just amazing and the game looks quite nice. For $20 on the Xbox Marketplace or $40 in store it is so worth it. This game is the pure meaning of Replay Value.
  11. Aug 10, 2014
    This game is highly addictive and will consume many hours of your life. The graphics are breath taking, the controls are simple and the track designs are perfect. The track editor is very deep and complicated. The later tracks are insanely difficult and will require much practice but you'll love every second of it. A definite buy!!
  12. Oct 29, 2014
    it's alright, have it on PC as well. I like this game especially the challenging tracks on extreme and hard levels, skill games are pretty good. doing tricks is awesome, totally love it and I highly recommend it to anyone who like to face interesting challenges!
  13. May 8, 2014
    I was highly looking forward to Trials, having only played the first one, missing the second, I heard the multi player was a huge amount of fun and decided to Pre-Order the game to play with my friends, after getting it and finding out there was no multiplayer yet I was disappointed, was my fault for not reading about but it's literally the only bad thing about it in my opinion and II was highly looking forward to Trials, having only played the first one, missing the second, I heard the multi player was a huge amount of fun and decided to Pre-Order the game to play with my friends, after getting it and finding out there was no multiplayer yet I was disappointed, was my fault for not reading about but it's literally the only bad thing about it in my opinion and I can't wait for it to be released. Multiplayer aside the game looks fantastic and the maps are complex and amazing to play, the visuals are great and the custom tracks are absolutely outstanding, I only wish that there were more tracks for the quad bike. 9/10 Expand
  14. May 7, 2014
    Great game. Although not adding much to the Trials series, it does refresh the taste of Trials for now. A downer though is that you can't play with people online.
  15. Jun 2, 2014
    Really great game, amazing multi-player and a well made single player. I like the mechanic of the maps getting progressively harder as the player gets better but I feel like some of the extreme tracks go a bit overboard to an extent. After finishing the main single player I feel the local multi-player with friends will keep me coming back.
  16. Jun 3, 2014
    A little bit dissapointing when compared to trials evo, No Supercross track editor (only about 15 maps for local multiplayer), Lack of variety in the music,The game needs to be better optimized, Really Awful Texture Pop in and at times I noticed some v-sync issues (visual tearing). But those are the only downsides to this game. It still has many of things from the prequels that I loved,A little bit dissapointing when compared to trials evo, No Supercross track editor (only about 15 maps for local multiplayer), Lack of variety in the music,The game needs to be better optimized, Really Awful Texture Pop in and at times I noticed some v-sync issues (visual tearing). But those are the only downsides to this game. It still has many of things from the prequels that I loved, Fun maps that progressively get harder (and I mean HARDER),Great Control that really makes you feel like your on a bike, an Amazing track editor with so much more objects to use, many styles in the tracks they make you play, and a Cute storyline helps make playing funner. Trials Fusion isn't as great as Evolution, but its still pretty good. For 20 bucks this game is good and the best motorbike game you'll find on xbox one (probably the only one). Expand
  17. Feb 19, 2016
    The game is a simple side scrolling physics based game, but boy is it fun & challenging! Think old school Sonic the Hedgehog meets Excitebike... Most people will enjoy the beginner & medium levels, but the hard levels truly separate the men from the boys lol But seriously most people don't realize the game is about practice, practice and more practice! They never really master the firstThe game is a simple side scrolling physics based game, but boy is it fun & challenging! Think old school Sonic the Hedgehog meets Excitebike... Most people will enjoy the beginner & medium levels, but the hard levels truly separate the men from the boys lol But seriously most people don't realize the game is about practice, practice and more practice! They never really master the first levels so they are shocked when the hard levels smack them in the face, even then it does not guarantee you will have an easy time with the harder levels, no one is Naturally good at these games, some people just give up easier than others. Expand
  18. Mar 17, 2015
    Let me start by saying Trials Fusion is NOT for everyone. It is very much a game of non-stop grinding. Those who will enjoy this game, like myself, are going to be the ones willing to repeatedly play the same levels over and over until achieving platinum times that rank you high on the leaderboards. If you are a "play a game once from the beginning to the end" type of person, this is notLet me start by saying Trials Fusion is NOT for everyone. It is very much a game of non-stop grinding. Those who will enjoy this game, like myself, are going to be the ones willing to repeatedly play the same levels over and over until achieving platinum times that rank you high on the leaderboards. If you are a "play a game once from the beginning to the end" type of person, this is not for you. The game features incredibly precise physics and beautifully well-made tracks. Only negative for someone like me is that the online isn't fantastic. Not bad. But not perfect. But with the need to platinum every level and beat my friends' scores along with going for all 3 track challenges on each track, this game has provided me with coming up on 200+ hours of gameplay. Not to mention the endless user-created tracks to play. Expand
  19. May 1, 2015
    Pretty cool game, the campaign is a lot of fun and anger, visually it is decent and the physics are good. Also, the creator mode is awesome and the multiplayer mode is too. For 30 bucks, it is really worth the purchase.
  20. Nov 10, 2014
    One of my Favorite games. Simple, addicting, and very technical.. They have changed the formula on this release a little by adding tricks but the essence of Trials is Intact...Also the Season pass has the best bunch of add-on maps yet..
  21. Apr 1, 2017
    Fun game, but VERY rage inducing, lol! I'd like to first say that this game is very hard, and you're bound yell AT LEAST once. There is a "story mode," I guess. It has 8 different sections which have 7-8 tracks in each. They are very fun to play, and there is a great multiplayer mode as well! You can play online, or with friends/siblings. Also, there are body kits for the bikes and overFun game, but VERY rage inducing, lol! I'd like to first say that this game is very hard, and you're bound yell AT LEAST once. There is a "story mode," I guess. It has 8 different sections which have 7-8 tracks in each. They are very fun to play, and there is a great multiplayer mode as well! You can play online, or with friends/siblings. Also, there are body kits for the bikes and over 100 outfit items you can unlock for your character, which makes it all the more better. As you progress through the game, the tracks get harder. The only reason I give this an 8 is because I rage very easily, and there were many moments in the game that weren't particularly fun because of how hard they were to get passed, but that's just me. Overall, I enjoy this game a lot. Expand
  22. Jul 25, 2018
    God I love that game! I played it endlessly and I still could if there weren't more important things to do.
    Awesome amount of levels and bikes (an other things..) to try out. And it's especially a lot of fun when played with friends.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 28 Critic Reviews

1. Jun 24, 2014
    Offering up new challenges and features keeps us entertained, and the unlimited supply of tracks via Track Central ensures that the game will never die. Trials Fusions downfall is that of the new FMX trials. It is an unnecessary addition to a game still provides the player with the same fun factor as its predecessors without it.
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Jun 5, 2014
    Nicely looking sequel that was obviously rushed and now it’s up to the community to bring it to completion. [Issue#242]
  3. Jun 3, 2014
    RedLynx certainly hasn't lost any of the ideas that make the Trials series so much fun to play and has escalated the track design in a way that makes this game feel fresh and new, despite being the 13th entry in a decade-old series.