5.9

1. Apr 6, 2020
    TT ISLE OF MAN RIDE ON THE EDGE 2 has some of the best and most realistic audio and visuals I've ever seen in a racing game. The Game does not make it too easy for you and early on it is likely you will crash and lose a lot but I think because the game is so well done that I don't get discouraged and It makes me want to keep going to see more and to attempt to get better. TT ISLE OF MAN 2TT ISLE OF MAN RIDE ON THE EDGE 2 has some of the best and most realistic audio and visuals I've ever seen in a racing game. The Game does not make it too easy for you and early on it is likely you will crash and lose a lot but I think because the game is so well done that I don't get discouraged and It makes me want to keep going to see more and to attempt to get better. TT ISLE OF MAN 2 has 17 additional Tracks, 18 Different Motorbikes, & a pretty awesome Brand New Open World area to test out the different Bikes. I am pretty bad at Racing games but I continue to play them because they are fun. This game is not only an absolute blast but it is darn gorgeous & it sounds amazing! 8/10 Expand
  2. Apr 1, 2020
    TT Isle of Man Ride On The Edge 2 Review
    By Johnny Mero
    Developed by KT Racing - Kylotonn Published by Bigben Available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC Hello all! Hope you’re all staying indoors the best of your ability in these times. Hopefully for you all, I may have a game you may wanna give a go to help you keep entertained while stuck indoors if you are.
    TT Isle of Man Ride On The Edge 2 Review
    By Johnny Mero
    Developed by KT Racing - Kylotonn
    Published by Bigben
    Available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC

TT Isle of Man- Ride on the Edge 2 just came out March 19 and I’ve been giving it a go for a bit in between working as I’m strangely not told to stay home yet but I digress.

The best way I could give you an easy way to describe TT 2 is quite simply it feels a lot like Forza if there was super bikes in it. So if you’re a fan of simulation based games, this is right up your alley. But I’d like to explain more if you’d let me.

As a simulator racing game involving super bikes, the races themselves can take a different feel in comparison to racing with a car. All the basic stuff is there that you’d expect out of a simulator. The real challenge would be getting used to the high learning curve that the game sets out for you. If you know anything about riding bikes, you’ll know exactly what I mean to some degree. These are races on two instead of four wheels which means if you should by some chance poorly position your high speed super bike so you’re just slightly off the road and on dirt, you’re gonna wreck yourself quite easily. Fail to brake on time? Probably gonna hit the fence and wipe out again. Go too slow around a corner? You’ll fall off easily. Hell, you can even wipe out by accidentally pulling the throttle too hard when you respawn. I myself did that quite a few times. On just game play merits alone, it’s actually a very interesting experience.

There is a career mode as well of course and I haven’t really found anything that stands out with maybe perks that can be obtained that can give you an edge when you really need it like warmer tires or better mechanics. After all, you’ll need every edge you can get as even on easy, the races aren’t THAT easy, not to mention the learning curve.

As for achievements, They’ll take you a bit of time to get but all seem straightforward enough that you could 100% this with enough time and effort.

Pros: the high difficulty curve thanks to the game’s mechanics allows for a nice challenge and more strategy than your typical racing simulator.

Cons: perhaps a difficulty tweaking may allow for inexperienced players to get in on the fun.

Overall, TT 2 feels fun to play and I can only imagine the shenanigans that I could get in playing this with some friends. I feel like a lot of experienced racing simulator players would get a kick out of this game. While I wouldn’t recommend it for people new to racing games in general, I’d still say give a try anyway because you never know. 8/10
  3. Apr 1, 2020
    It's the best motorbike game so far. I've played most of the motorbike games on my xbox (Ride 2/3, MotoGP series, MXGP etc.) and none of them is even close to TT Isle of man: ride on the edge 2. First one had it's issues with physics. It was still a lot of fun (and a lot of anger, when you've crashed). The second one is much better. Sure, I still crash a lot on most of the tracks, but itIt's the best motorbike game so far. I've played most of the motorbike games on my xbox (Ride 2/3, MotoGP series, MXGP etc.) and none of them is even close to TT Isle of man: ride on the edge 2. First one had it's issues with physics. It was still a lot of fun (and a lot of anger, when you've crashed). The second one is much better. Sure, I still crash a lot on most of the tracks, but it doesn't feel like it's game fault, it's mine. Many improvements over 1st game in terms of everything - graphics, physics and gameplay overal. After more than 24h of playing this game (and 1st game I get from gold like one month ago, spending more than 24h overall) it still feels fresh and very enjoyable. If you like 1st TT Isle Of Man game, you will love the second one. If not but you like motorbike games - I would still recommend to pick it up. It's hard, sometimes very hard and hardly ever "mistake forgiving", but it's worth it. Expand
  4. Mar 28, 2020
    TT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge 2: The second outing at Isle of Man. While this games predecessor was enjoyable enough this time round really brings the experience to life! Gameplay wise this game has had quite a few significant updates to address issues within the first game along with upgrades in general. Gone are the random bumps that launched you 20ft down the road, this game aroundTT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge 2: The second outing at Isle of Man. While this games predecessor was enjoyable enough this time round really brings the experience to life! Gameplay wise this game has had quite a few significant updates to address issues within the first game along with upgrades in general. Gone are the random bumps that launched you 20ft down the road, this game around your bike is more forgiving and can take on these bumps (within reason) along with this time being able to ride a bit more aggressively, no need to panic about touching other riders as a little bit of rubbing and bumping will no longer throw you from the bike, allowing for a much more enjoyable race, more so if like me you race better with others racing with and around you opposed to time attacks. With several modes available to you from the start, Career, Multiplayer, Quick Race and Free Roam, you can jump right into the action whatever way you want. I would suggest taking a little time getting used to the bikes in free roam, in a much needed update to the prior installment the bikes handle much better this time around and can really feel the difference between riding some of the heavier machines compared to the lighter ones. In what has been in my opinion a sorr subject for many motorbike racing games / sims the sense of speed has been hard to address, however this game has hit the nail on the head and you really feel how fast you are going and it's insane! Visually TT Isle of Man Ride on the Edge 2 has had significant improvement. Offering up visually stunning locations that look closer to the real thing. When playing both games either side by side or 1 after the other really shows off the 2nd installments improvement and make you appreciate the hard work that has been put into it. Nothing compares quite like racing through the Scottish countryside at 150+ MPH and seeing almost life like looking scenery flash by you, better yet how about taking to the Iconic Isle of Man in a quick race, as you race you can really take time to appreciate how incredible it looks, remarkably updated over the prior installment, This time round it looks pretty much picture perfect. Overall: With a much improved game over the last installment, this game gets a huge thumbs up from me. While I may not be great at these style of games I highly enjoyed myself and really felt accomplished for the results I did get. For fans of the last game 100% get this as well, not just a small update but a good overhaul. For an entry level to the genre this is a great game to start, both visually stunning and plays great, just take a few to get comfortable with the controls as this is more sim than arcade. Expand
  5. Mar 13, 2022
    Blistering Speed!!! Fantastic handling model, brilliant courses. A dream for bike racing fans.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 11 Critic Reviews

1. May 15, 2020
    Fast and dangerous, TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 2 is a plain package but boasts some top-notch two-wheeled racing.
    It feels like a budget offering, and yet, TT Isle of Man 2 nails the fear and exhilaration of riding a motorbike like few games in memory.
  3. Mar 30, 2020
    With a deep career that will enable you the chance to plough in many an hour, a fun little open-world challenge arena and plenty of chances to indulge yourself in quick races, the solo bike fan looking for replication of the real-world event will be utterly enthralled. It’s a shame that the multiplayer side of things doesn’t complement that, but if you can look past this and are ready for a hardcore biking experience then Ride on the Edge 2 will be for you.