6.5

1. Mar 31, 2020
    Une sorte d'héritier au vieux machin débile "Theme Hospital" et à cet égard, pas de panique, la débilité de l'original est clairement respectée avec ma foi de fort bons niveaux atteints au débilemètre. Il faudra d'ailleurs peut-être recalibrer la machine-étalon, sait-on jamais...!

En tout cas, l'interface est joliment faite et surtout très pratique, ce qui n'est pas une mince affaire dans ce genre de jeu, fût-il à dominance crétine caractérisée. Mais ces graphismes en 256 couleurs sentent néanmoins un peu trop fort l'étron indé... à tel point qu'on se demande s'il ne s'agirait pas d'un étron indé simplement bien emballé ? je crains que oui !

Quoi qu'il en soit, on se lasse rapidement alors que l'effet très net de répétition s'installe : le jeu se révèle assommant, pour ne pas dire abrutissant. Heureusement qu'on peut couper la musique, car elle est à s'ouvrir les veines ! Gentiment mongolo et souvent consternant, le jeu est donc pas intéressant du tout, passé le temps de la découverte.
  2. Mar 28, 2020
    I have over 100 hours and the 50 million achievement and all I can say is it's unplayable garbage once you are dealing with large hospitals, it's as if they only tested a couple of hospitals at early stages. Bugs are plentiful from npcs getting stuck, npcs not doing the jobs they are asked, not being able to select jobs for janitors in staff and training rooms, selecting a doctor in theI have over 100 hours and the 50 million achievement and all I can say is it's unplayable garbage once you are dealing with large hospitals, it's as if they only tested a couple of hospitals at early stages. Bugs are plentiful from npcs getting stuck, npcs not doing the jobs they are asked, not being able to select jobs for janitors in staff and training rooms, selecting a doctor in the menu and then suddenly you're in control of a nurse, characters not learning in training rooms, the list is endless. As for the actual gameplay it's extremely repetative but addictive and the depth of the game is very shallow, the actual game is not challenging but with the bugs it becomes a mighty challenge verging on impossible if you want 3 stars in every hospital, then again if you're only interested in 1 star hospitals you will probably miss most of these issues Expand
  3. Jun 5, 2020
    Lazy PC-port with text so tiny it hurts my eyes trying to read it. What a waste.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 14 Critic Reviews

1. Mar 31, 2020
    Two Point Hospital is a fun, business-management strategy game wrapped up in a charmingly silly Theme Hospital-shaped packaged. Those looking for a business-sim challenge will find plenty of enjoyment in scrutinising payrolls, training staff and designing building layouts for maximum efficiency. Yet those looking for a more relaxed experience won’t have much trouble completing the various challenges presented throughout the campaign. The creative tools on offer aren’t as robust as other recent management games, but there’s still plenty of opportunity to make your designs stand out. Check this one out if you’ve enjoyed other business-management games in the past or if you’re looking for a goofy strategy game with plenty of charm.
  2. Mar 24, 2020
    Two Point Hospital takes us back to the time when management video games keep us hours without being able to stop playing them. With a much deeper system than a simple sight seems, with a duration and difficulty that will demand all our attention, it gives us a lot of smiles before the imaginative situations that present us, and every time we feel that we have under control a hospital, and we are tempted that the rest will be more of it, our next challenge takes a completely different look, making us start from scratch in each of the hospitals we face.
  3. Mar 10, 2020
    Two Point Hospital to me is one of those games that I will love for a very long time and I'm so glad I waited for it to come out on console. It was well worth the wait and easy to recommend because of how much fun it can be. I enjoy planning out how my hospital will look, how much staff I have on shift and how much money I'm planning on making. The graphics and animation alone are of good quality and it was so refreshing to play a great game that flowed very well, made sense and looked amazing all the way through. Now, I'm sorry, I gotta go. I need to deal with a group of patients coming in suffering from being lightheaded... oh well, off to the De-Lux Clinic!