6.5

1. Jan 9, 2020
    Untitled Goose game could be the funniest puzzle game that we get recently from game-pass. Before we start to talk about the game play I really wanted to say that the developers really did an amazing job about the graphics sound quality and overall feel of the game. The game play is not confusing, you can honk you can crouch stretch your wings grab something etc. and yet the puzzles areUntitled Goose game could be the funniest puzzle game that we get recently from game-pass. Before we start to talk about the game play I really wanted to say that the developers really did an amazing job about the graphics sound quality and overall feel of the game. The game play is not confusing, you can honk you can crouch stretch your wings grab something etc. and yet the puzzles are going to make you go crazy. If you played the game couple hours and still you didn't check the walkthrough you can call yourself genius! Mostly you annoying people stealing their stuff putting them in bad positions basically ruining their day. But not just for fun you have a to do list which can be really confusing such as "Rake in the lake", "Make a Picnic", "Lock the shopkeeper to the garage", etc. This game is ultra creative and unique and its definitely highly recommended for Xbox One owners or fans of puzzle genre style gameplay. Expand
  2. Feb 3, 2020
    Untitled Goose Game : 4/10
    Czas ukończenia : nie mam pojęcia ale pewnie z 3-5h
    Gra polega na sterowaniu złośliwą gęsią i uprzykrzaniu życia spotykanym obywatelom. Sam pomysł oraz wykonanie jest poprawne ale gra szybko nudzi i staje się jedynie pozycją do odhaczenia. Grafika oraz muzyką pasują do stylu gry więc się nie czepiam. Jak komuś bardzo się nudzi to może zagrać.
  3. Dec 21, 2019
    This game felt special on the switch because it was a game that ran well on the switch and you could play it on the go. On Xbox it’s just a waste of money.
  4. Dec 31, 2019
    A silly game that thankfully doesn't overstay it's welcome.

Once you figure out the villager's behaviors, the game becomes very simple.
  5. Dec 19, 2019
    Here is a very unusual indie puzzle-stealth game. You're a goose exploring a village doing nothing but causing trouble for the local inhabitants. It's weird, silly, clever, but most of all unique. I like it.
  6. Feb 1, 2020
    Fun, charming game with nice simple graphics that will humor you for a day or two. For a day or two. Besides the main game, there is not much else to do and the game become very very simple. Too simple. it wouldn't be a game i would go back to after i finish it..

Generally favorable reviews - based on 5 Critic Reviews

1. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Jan 28, 2020
    Though disappointingly short, Untitled Goose Game offers an evening of entertainment unlike anything else out there. If you have Xbox Game Pass, download this goosey gem ASAP. [Issue#187, p.79]
  2. Jan 20, 2020
    There is an established order in this world. However, what would happen if something disturbed that order? That the world would turn to chaos. I represent that chaos in Untitled Goose Game.
  3. Jan 6, 2020
    Untitled Goose Game on Xbox One provides an experience unlike any other; filling your heart with joy. Despite showing it’s hand from the very start, and then doing very little else, it’s a ridiculous, hilarious and utterly charming little game.