7.8

1. May 28, 2020
    Can't get this type of Counterstrike experience on console, so it wins by default, but it is really good on it's own anyways. Easy purchase.

Note: This is a higher quality product than Warface base game, better look and feel to the gameplay. Should have just called it Breakout to distance itself, but likely thought that it would get more sales with the Warface branding.
  2. Jun 4, 2020
    A good start for a great game. I hope that in the future the game will have more content and it will look great. Keep it up!
  3. Jun 4, 2020
    A new project that looks and plays damn modern and cool. Good for consoles.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 4 Critic Reviews

1. Jun 20, 2020
    Warface Breakout suffers from a "lightness" of content that tires quickly.
  2. Jun 15, 2020
    I’m a big fan of competitive shooters and this definitely scratches that itch. This is the first time I’ve played search and destroy only matches. I see a lot of potential in Warface: Breakout, but if My.Games want this title to do well they need to get the Season 1 out soon and fix some of the issues that are currently in the game – feeling like you’re walking in the mud while running, foot steps sounds being hit and miss and time to kill at times feeling unfair.
  3. Jun 13, 2020
    Warface: Breakout is very much just some shooter, and there are much better games out there that will be more rewarding to play. If you liked Warface, then by all means give it a whirl, but it doesn’t compare to the other current darlings of the FPS genre.