6.1

1. Nov 5, 2020
    I feel likes tons haters were hoping that watch dogs legion fails and just mass downvoted it, but it didn't fail, in fact, it's doing just fine. Tons of people on youtube are enjoying it, ign review got over 15 000 likes. And metascore 76 for pc and 77 for xbox one are very solid. Not every game is 9 or needs to be 9. So far everything has worked fine. Graphics are nice as expected. NpcI feel likes tons haters were hoping that watch dogs legion fails and just mass downvoted it, but it didn't fail, in fact, it's doing just fine. Tons of people on youtube are enjoying it, ign review got over 15 000 likes. And metascore 76 for pc and 77 for xbox one are very solid. Not every game is 9 or needs to be 9. So far everything has worked fine. Graphics are nice as expected. Npc recruitment is fun, way better than blank npc's that watch dogs 2 had. Expand
  2. Nov 5, 2020
    Only real thing this game misses is one central main character. NPC recruitment is cool idea, but there should still be one main character, npc recruitment should be bonus things you could do.
    Even tho this issue might be fixed with upcoming dlc character, specially Aiden from first game.
  3. Nov 6, 2020
    В общем, я скажу так, если вам понравился последний из нас, то есть большая вероятность, что вы возненавидите легион сторожевых псов, потому что легион сторожевых собак - это действительно весело.
  4. Nov 3, 2020
    This game is funny and thats the important, it is not a master pice but it is funny, the story could be better and ubisoft could use better the resources of the game, the misions sometimes feel repetitive but thet are funny.
    My final veredict is: it is funny game that could be better
  5. Nov 4, 2020
    Намного лучше, чем симуляторы истории для ps4. Хуже, чем в первой игре, но намного лучше, чем во второй.
  6. Nov 4, 2020
    So far everything is nice, graphics are from decent to good, npc recruitment is fun (because tons of characters to choose from). Undressing female characters is always fun. Story is meh, but open world London makes up for it. Would recommend.
  7. Nov 4, 2020
    Fun game to mess around with, hack, fly drones, complete side missions, find easter eggs, there's not much else to do anyway before true hit of 2020 - Assassin's Creed Valhalla comes.
  8. Nov 5, 2020
    Game is nice enough, nothing special, nothing bad. Graphics shine specially on PC version, console versions are fine, considering the fact that they run on 2013 hardware, that's actually impressive. Now, i did some research, basically i checked all negative reviews and what i found out is that very large number of them have only 1 review and it's for this game. Not only that, large portionGame is nice enough, nothing special, nothing bad. Graphics shine specially on PC version, console versions are fine, considering the fact that they run on 2013 hardware, that's actually impressive. Now, i did some research, basically i checked all negative reviews and what i found out is that very large number of them have only 1 review and it's for this game. Not only that, large portion of these reviews were posted on same day the game came out or day later. Basically there's absolutely no way these people actually played it and these are very clearly fake accounts created to manipulate user score. Expand
  9. Nov 4, 2020
    Сюжет с 5 ветками
    Вариативность миссии
    Графика
  11. Nov 4, 2020
    Не всякая игра может быть шедевром, как супермарио, понятно? Это по-прежнему прекрасная игра, в которой нужно сделать массу вещей.
  12. Nov 5, 2020
    Pretty good game, way better than watch dogs 2. DLC is also really promising. They are finally bringing Aiden back. Can't wait.
  13. Nov 4, 2020
    Nothing extra special like (gta v or alan wake), but still fun enough game. Thre's tons of stuff to do in the city. London looks beautiful.
  14. Nov 3, 2020
    Jogo Pesado que envolve muita tecnologia e história fascinante. Monstrooo !!!
  15. Nov 4, 2020
    So much better than second game, i literally gave up on second game halfway thru. Not only was story childish, whole open world was just cringe. All the npc's on streets said literally same things, there was absolutely no variety. Everything was just meh. Legion improves on basically all these aspects. Npc's are actually different now, stand out. You can actually recrurit any character toSo much better than second game, i literally gave up on second game halfway thru. Not only was story childish, whole open world was just cringe. All the npc's on streets said literally same things, there was absolutely no variety. Everything was just meh. Legion improves on basically all these aspects. Npc's are actually different now, stand out. You can actually recrurit any character to play with and are not restricted to one boring protagonist. Graphics are also nice with rtx on. I'm not saying it's something special, but it's right step forward for sure. Expand
  16. Nov 4, 2020
    Pretty solid game aside from some technical problems (fps related), i'm sure Series X version will fix all of it.
  17. Nov 4, 2020
    Here's the deal, it's not revolutionary or anything, but it's not that bad either. It's just mediocre i guess. And not every game needs to be best game ever. At least it doesn't have insane bugs like fallout 76 and actually has beautiful graphics.
  18. Nov 4, 2020
    It's no masterpiece lol, but i have played way worse AAA games in my life, even from 2020, like re3remake for example. It's very clear that bunch of people who don't even own the game have just downvoted it. This user score has very clearly been manipulated. Not that it changes the game for worse or better. It's still fun game to play if you like previous watch dogs games. I never reallyIt's no masterpiece lol, but i have played way worse AAA games in my life, even from 2020, like re3remake for example. It's very clear that bunch of people who don't even own the game have just downvoted it. This user score has very clearly been manipulated. Not that it changes the game for worse or better. It's still fun game to play if you like previous watch dogs games. I never really cared for watch dogs 2, but watch dogs 1 was cool. Expand
  19. Nov 4, 2020
    There's absolutely no SJW stuff. There's tons of different npc's (people) JUST LIKE IN REAL LIFE. It's not your dreamy safe haven like gta 5 where everyone is hot blonde. Not that Watch Dogs Legion doesn't have hot blondes, of course it does. Like i said, it has everything. Not just your pick and choose characters. They actually tried to make the world feel real and it actually worked. IThere's absolutely no SJW stuff. There's tons of different npc's (people) JUST LIKE IN REAL LIFE. It's not your dreamy safe haven like gta 5 where everyone is hot blonde. Not that Watch Dogs Legion doesn't have hot blondes, of course it does. Like i said, it has everything. Not just your pick and choose characters. They actually tried to make the world feel real and it actually worked. I guess people who complain that the game happens to have "certain characters" they don't like, don't go outside either? I mean, keep hiding in your safehouse, good luck...
    Watch Dogs Legion developers actually tried to give npc's personality, so they wouldn't be just copy-paste blank faces. London actually feels like real city now. I guess these people will uninstall Cyberpunk 2077 as well, because this game will have all these things as well (and possibly even more). So yeah, whatever. Real world is too scary for some people i guess.
  20. Nov 4, 2020
    Whole point of creating open world where you can recruit anyone is that you put there tons of different characters, not same copy-paste npc's. It's not GTA 5 anymore, that game was 7 years ago. And don't get me wrong, i absolutely deeply love GTA 5, it's one of my all time favorite games. But giving npc's deeper presonality is literally how open world games are going to evolve from now onWhole point of creating open world where you can recruit anyone is that you put there tons of different characters, not same copy-paste npc's. It's not GTA 5 anymore, that game was 7 years ago. And don't get me wrong, i absolutely deeply love GTA 5, it's one of my all time favorite games. But giving npc's deeper presonality is literally how open world games are going to evolve from now on and that's normal. GTA 6 will very likely do exactly same, give character's different personalities etc. If they don't it will be huge step back. But they already kinda tried it in RDR 2, so it's pretty obvious what GTA 6 will look like. It has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with some sjw stuff that some people claim, all it has to do with is making open worlds more interesting, that's all there is. If anything watch dogs 2 was sjw game and i wasn't fan of that game. Every npc on street was literally the same. Legion reminds me more Watch Dogs 1 that had darker tone than Watch Dogs 2. While WD1 is still best WD game imo, Legion is close second place and different npc's / npc recruitment makes it stand out. They will literally bring back first games main character in dlc and some people still complain... Expand
  21. Nov 3, 2020
    Once the bugs and performance is nailed this game will go down in history as one of the greats.

First. Play Ironman. It adds a level of tension and depth you will not get playing any other way, The game itself, although not a perfectly recreated London you will constantly recognise streets, landmarks and shops (rebranded of course) to make you feel "at home". Beautifully

The game itself, although not a perfectly recreated London you will constantly recognise streets, landmarks and shops (rebranded of course) to make you feel "at home". Beautifully reconstructed. The noise, people, sights. It really is incredibly immersive.

I'm loving the story. It's a classic "setup by bad people" story, but well worth your time.

I've not had any bugs.

Playing on RTX PCs.

Performance is OK. Hitting a consistent 60fps is tough at any graphical setting...
  22. Nov 4, 2020
    Good enough game to have some fun with, until true 2020 hits (Assassin's Creed Valhalla / Black Ops / MIles Morales) comes out. Haven't had any major bugs or crashes personally. Perfromance pathces are needed tho.
  23. Nov 4, 2020
    After 10 hours:
    Positives:
    Graphics, Character recuritment, London, More serious tone than WD2, Hacking, Parkour, Tons of graphics settings.
    Negatives:
    Not very innovative from any aspect, Story is weak, Needs perfromance patch.
    Overall conclusion: Better than expected, because i had extremely low expectations after WD2. Better than any Ubisoft game from 2019.
  24. Nov 4, 2020
    Finally game developers discovered that there are more places than just American cities.
    London is perfect location for game like this. How about modern Paris next?
    So far it's fun, but needs performance patch asap.
  25. Nov 3, 2020
    Am loving the game being able to play as anyone is done well I find myself searching out the best recruits plus if you have the right skill you can see their full day schedule, the puzzles are good there is a lot to do they have captured London perfectly am from the UK the banter is great the graphics are great can't wait for the next gen upgrade; a lot of people don't seem to like it butAm loving the game being able to play as anyone is done well I find myself searching out the best recruits plus if you have the right skill you can see their full day schedule, the puzzles are good there is a lot to do they have captured London perfectly am from the UK the banter is great the graphics are great can't wait for the next gen upgrade; a lot of people don't seem to like it but a lot has changed since the first game the second was a huge leap and this is refining the formula the story is also great. Expand
  26. Nov 4, 2020
    Ubisoft seems to be back on tack again, it's no masterpiece, but it's 100% step in right direction compared to their 2019 games, 2019 was just awful for Ubi. Legion is just fine, but Assassin's Creed Valhalla seems to be actually epic. Super hyped for that.
  27. Nov 4, 2020
    Compared to many other 2020 game that will be over in 2 hours, WD Legion actually has content. If you like that content, that's up to you obviously, but at least here's tons of stuff to do. Character recruitment is true standout, but i have to say WD1 had better story. I'm still hopeful for dlc's tho, because they bring back Aiden. Could use performance patches.
  28. Nov 2, 2020
    Espere este juego por mucho tiempo y es mucho más de lo que esperaba a mi parecer es uno de los mejores juegos de Ubisoft
  29. Nov 1, 2020
    I really like the setting of Watch Dogs Legion. Taking place in the UK instead of the US from the two previous games (Watch Dogs 1 and 2). It’s a great game I can’t wait to play it time and time again
  30. Nov 5, 2020
    Perfect game to end this awful year with. Finally something positive. Not some depression simulator like last of us 2. I'm not saying it's best game of 2020, no it's not, but it's solid enough and maybe dlc's make it even better.
    Extremely hyped for Assassin's Creed Valhalla tho.
  31. Nov 1, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Awesome!
    Watch Dogs Legion is fun and unique!
    The Play as Anyone Formula is well executed and works pretty well. Every NPC has its weapons and no npc feels exactly the same. The Missions to recruit them, were often to access some evidence or kill some guys. The Story is interesting, and is not pushed as hard as in Watch Dogs 1&2. The Villain, Zero-Day is pretty badass. Futuristic London is pretty well executed and detailed. The Graphics and Visuals are really good. The Gameplay did not change much, so it was fun for me. But it does have some bugs and it overheated my Xbox One X many times.

Verdict : 8/10. Watch Dogs Legion is unique, fun and immersive. But it does have some nasty issues. If you don't care about the bugs, get it now. If you do care then either wait a few weeks tip they fix it or buy it on sale.
  32. Nov 1, 2020
    Excelente game, comecânicas melhoradas e graficos tabém, e essa nova mecânica de recrutamento se personagens.
  33. Nov 5, 2020
    I'll put it that way, if you like watch dogs 1, there's a chance you like watch dogs legion. If you didn't like watch dogs 1, there's absolutely no way you're going to like this one, unless recruiting npc's is something that wins you over. I have absolutely always liked watch dogs 1, so i kinda knew what legion was going to be, unlike many people who give 0 scores, i also watched trailerI'll put it that way, if you like watch dogs 1, there's a chance you like watch dogs legion. If you didn't like watch dogs 1, there's absolutely no way you're going to like this one, unless recruiting npc's is something that wins you over. I have absolutely always liked watch dogs 1, so i kinda knew what legion was going to be, unlike many people who give 0 scores, i also watched trailer and gameplay, that always helps. Expand
  34. Oct 31, 2020
    J'aime bien ce troisième opus de Watch Dog !! Avoir l'opportunité de devenir n'importe qui n'importe quand est vraiment amusante et crée la possibilité de faire les mission de multiple façon. A essayé!!
  35. Nov 2, 2020
    Played this on the One X and had no major issues. I think this game will meet i'ts full potential on next generation consoles. I am enjoying it so far.

The base Xbox One just doesn't have enough system memory for the game (hence the crashes).
  36. Oct 31, 2020
    Very interesting concept, loving the open world Ubisoft has created. The game is not perfect, but A+ for the work that went in to creating an amazingly fun world to explore.
  37. Nov 1, 2020
    The WATCH_DOGS franchise got so good at this point it's not even funny. Like I said it lacks some little details but they still managed to make the immersison so great with this game oO. I feel like i'm in a living city, this game is awesome. The gameplay, the physics, the people, the voice acting, the ester eggs, the enigmas, the world, the graphics, the takedowns and the story too, it'sThe WATCH_DOGS franchise got so good at this point it's not even funny. Like I said it lacks some little details but they still managed to make the immersison so great with this game oO. I feel like i'm in a living city, this game is awesome. The gameplay, the physics, the people, the voice acting, the ester eggs, the enigmas, the world, the graphics, the takedowns and the story too, it's all gorgeous. Yes it's not perfect, and some of those little details put me off because I want the best for this franchise as it's my all time favorite, but everything they did, they did it right and LEGION took it to another level and is, from my point of view, as good as RDR2 and beats any other modern based open world. I'm having a blast with this game. I think the reason why I loved the first game, it's because it was my first open world game, but this one is objectively GREAT. Expand
  38. Nov 4, 2020
    I mean it's pretty obvious that on 2013 base consoles, it can't be amazing, best version of it right now is PC version, if someone wants to play on consoles it's better to wait for Xbox Series X or PS5 versions. I'm impressed that base consoles even run this. They barely runs RDR2 and RDR2 is mostly empty wasteland.
  39. Nov 4, 2020
    This game is right now on it's VERY BEGINNING stadium. It's was day 1 release open world game for every platform, of course it has some issues. Of course it's runs better on modern PC's than 2013 base consoles. These are like very obvious things. I feel like lots of people trashing it haven't even tried it or did they even watch trailers? Because Ubisoft delivered exactly what theyThis game is right now on it's VERY BEGINNING stadium. It's was day 1 release open world game for every platform, of course it has some issues. Of course it's runs better on modern PC's than 2013 base consoles. These are like very obvious things. I feel like lots of people trashing it haven't even tried it or did they even watch trailers? Because Ubisoft delivered exactly what they promised. Recruitment system is fun enough, but there's tons of stuff to come. Aiden's DLC, multiplayer etc. Expand
  40. Nov 5, 2020
    Graphics - from 8 to 9.5 (depending if you play on base console or PC).
    Design of London - 9 / 10 (very immersive city, well done from open world aspect)
    Sound design - 7.5 (it's okay) Voice acting - from 3 to 8 (literally depends what character you have) Better than WD1? - No. Standout aspects? - Recruit any npc you see on streets of London into your army. Performance - Depends on
    Graphics - from 8 to 9.5 (depending if you play on base console or PC).
    Sound design - 7.5 (it's okay)
    Voice acting - from 3 to 8 (literally depends what character you have)
    Better than WD1? - No.
    Performance - Depends on your hardware, runs well enough with any RTX card, but needs some fps improvement.
  41. Nov 5, 2020
    Watch Dogs Legion's London is perfect place for hacking game. I would like to see some another European city in next watch dogs game instead of another US city. I have nothing against American cities, Chicago was cool, but i just love European architecture.
  42. Nov 5, 2020
    What happened with driving mechanics? Is it so difficult to learn from GTA 5? I just can't...
    Thankfully there are some settings that make driving little bit better, but still...
    Anyway, that out of the way, London looks actually amazing. I could literally explore it for hours, just drive around with drones and enjoy landscape (city). Game looks very good on PC and solid enough on PS4 Pro and Xbox One X.
  43. Oct 31, 2020
    This game is more like X-Com and Dishonored than the typical Ubisoft open world collectathon. I think this game gets most of its hate from people who were expecting something other than what it is. You have to pay attention when you're playing this game, especially with permadeath on (Which I would highly recommend). It certainly has some rough edges and the story isn't all that great, butThis game is more like X-Com and Dishonored than the typical Ubisoft open world collectathon. I think this game gets most of its hate from people who were expecting something other than what it is. You have to pay attention when you're playing this game, especially with permadeath on (Which I would highly recommend). It certainly has some rough edges and the story isn't all that great, but the core gameplay mechanic makes the whole game so much fun to play. You'll either love it or hate it, but at least know what type of game (immersive sim) Legion is trying to be before bashing it for not being GTA. Expand
  44. Nov 1, 2020
    Me temía un juego mucho peor ya que el 2 no me gusto y me aburría bastante, a parte de verlo muy bobalicón en las situaciones, misiones, etc... aquí el trasfondo ya de primeras es más serio y oscuro, te atrapa mucho más y me parece mucho más interesante.

Jugablemente se queda con lo más interesante del anterior, lo mejora. Y el original planteamiento de jugar con cualquier persona que aparezca en el juego me ha encantado, cada personaje con sus puntos fuertes y flacos, movimientos exclusivos... esto da una gran variedad de situaciones que lo hace divertidísimo.

Gráficamente es una maravilla, la ciudad de Londres es una delicia (Camden especialmente me encanta) Como punto negativo, para poder disfrutarlo en su máximo esplendor con el raytracing activado y el DLSS OFF necesita un pc muy potente.

100% recomendable!
  45. Nov 4, 2020
    Pretty solid game for what it tries to do. Nothing outstanding, but giving npc's deeper personality is future of open world games for sure. Also ability to recruit any npc is very cool.
    Graphics are from fine to actually stunning, depending on time of day. Would very much recommend.
  46. Nov 5, 2020
    Бардзо файна гра. Londyn wygląda pięknie. Rekrutacja postaci jest fajna. Czekaj na sprzedaż.
  47. Nov 4, 2020
    Doesn't deserve that low user score, i would like to bet tons of these 0's are fake accounts made by losers who are angry that cyberdelay 2077 moved into late december and now they let their anger out on this game. lol.
    Legion is overall pretty enjoyable game. Nothing super special.
  48. Nov 2, 2020
    This game is fun. That’s it. That’s what matters. I have 15-20 hours into it and I’m not bored yet.
  49. Nov 2, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Игра очень хорошая и не как очередной Ассасин, Юбисофт все же решились сделать не просто проходную часть, а что-то классное и революционное, хоть и не все получилось воплотить в реальность, но многое получилось хорошо и со вкусом Expand
  50. Nov 1, 2020
    This game is fun as hell
    The story has its faults but the gameplay is fookin excellent
  51. Nov 4, 2020
    While it could use perfromance boost, it's pretty solid ubisoft game. Specially after disasters that came out last year (ghost recon breakpoint). It's not must buy, unless you are hardcore watch dogs fan tho. Assassin's Creed Valhalla will be miles better without a question.
  52. Oct 31, 2020
  53. Oct 31, 2020
    This game is honestly so much fun. My favorite part is the new combat system because it's a lot better than press B to win. Fighting off the entire police force with your fists is a hell of an experience. The recruit anyone is pretty interesting coming from a State of Decay 2 experience. Oh and the game looks insane at nighttime. Overall I'm enjoying my time with the game.
  54. Oct 31, 2020
    This one took a while for me to get into. The characters felt unimportant. Keep building your team up with talent. I would suggest turning permadeath on as well. Gameplay gets cool as hell once you start taking over powerful drones and turrets. I definitely want Watchdogs to use this legion system from now on!
  55. Oct 31, 2020
    Пока что именно версия на Хуан имеет самую нормальную и заслуженную оценку для этой игры, теперь главное дотянуть его до 6,0.
  56. Oct 31, 2020
    I love this game, so look like john wick simulator and play as old lady really fun, buyinngggggg
  57. Nov 1, 2020
    Super Cool game.......................................................................................................
  58. Nov 1, 2020
    It's a good game. Beautiful at times, but also ugly at times (cut scenes have weird blurring fx that seem buggy). You can hop on a cargo drone and fly around the gigantic map. Sneak around restricted areas with a robot spider. And you can stick it to the man. Best entry in the watchdogs series.
  59. Oct 30, 2020
    So far I am enjoying it. My expectations were realistic so it is pretty much what I wanted. I haven't played it yet on Xbox One X due to the crashes I've read about, so until the patch is out I'll be playing on my One S. Unfortunately PC users seem to be having regular crashes as well.
    The game itself looks good, and I can't wait to play it on my Series X. I think I'll hold off on doing too much until then. But for now I can still enjoy exploring London, at least whats unlocked so far.
    I really hope Ubi comes back and optimizes it more on all platforms. Unfortunately they don't have a great track record in that area.
    So it seems like it will be a decent game if you like open world games and just waisting some time and having some fun. But what it doesn't have is a gripping story or characters you care about. If you go in knowing what to expect and like this type of game this should satisfy!
  60. Nov 2, 2020
    If you liked previous Watch Dogs games, you will love this one. It really improves on a lot of mechanics, the hacking is fun, being able to ride on top of a drone is great. I am enjoying the game and it looks great on the Xbox One X. Wish it was 60 FPS, but runs well at 30 FPS. The play as anyone mechanic is not a gimmick, it really adds to the complexity of the game and I see myselfIf you liked previous Watch Dogs games, you will love this one. It really improves on a lot of mechanics, the hacking is fun, being able to ride on top of a drone is great. I am enjoying the game and it looks great on the Xbox One X. Wish it was 60 FPS, but runs well at 30 FPS. The play as anyone mechanic is not a gimmick, it really adds to the complexity of the game and I see myself playing this one for a while. I will definitely be picking up the DLC for it as well. Expand
  61. Oct 30, 2020
    Why all the negative ratings? I mean the game isn’t astounding or completely fleshed out like other premier AAA games but Watch Dogs Legion is an very fun and gripping game and is one of Ubisoft’s best titles in recent memory
  62. Oct 30, 2020
    I love the game, the beautiful world, the beautiful gameplay, the sweet character customization, and the great stealth. Thank you Ubisoft for the beautiful game
  63. Oct 30, 2020
    I am enjoying in the game i like it ..
    Anyone who rates bad has not played the game ;)
  64. Oct 30, 2020
    Хороший спин-офф хорошей серии игр. Ждём полноценный Watch Dogs 3.
  65. Nov 7, 2020
    Exactly that type of Sandbox I was hoping for, yes it may get repetitive after a while of recruiting your team but the thing is. You can play as anyone! Absolutely anyone. Albion Enforcer? No problem. Police Officer? No problem. I'm really looking forward to what will UBI bring with the Season Pass. Big open World.
  66. Z89
    Nov 9, 2020
    reading some of these comments makes me think like "are these people actually lying?" during my 10 hour game session i haven't had single hardcore bug in this game, zero crashes, I'm not even sure if i have had any minor bugs to be honest. Everything just works lol.
  67. Nov 12, 2020
    This game is solid 7.5, but i have to give it 10 because all these negative reviews who very likely doesn't even have this game. I had enough fun with it, nothing special, but still better than many 2020 games.
  68. Nov 12, 2020
    Solid game, does exactly what it promised. Not must buy, but if just wanna have fun it's great for that.
  69. Nov 13, 2020
    London looks beautiful, first time ever any video game has modern London. Story is meh, but DLC's are really promising. If you liked Watch_Dogs 1, i would recommend this.
  70. Nov 14, 2020
    I went into WDL with some serious skepticism and in the first few hours I hated it, but I realized that I hated it cause I was playing the game the way Ubisoft intended, I was recruiting a bunch of people and constantly swapping operators for different situations but that’s not the way you should play legion because the play as anyone bit sucks, it makes practically no sense playing asI went into WDL with some serious skepticism and in the first few hours I hated it, but I realized that I hated it cause I was playing the game the way Ubisoft intended, I was recruiting a bunch of people and constantly swapping operators for different situations but that’s not the way you should play legion because the play as anyone bit sucks, it makes practically no sense playing as anyone but the spy and the hitman and your not locked out of a single action for not being a certain character so there is never any real reason to switch operators, so screw the play as everyone feature just play as the hitman or spy. Once you figure that out the game is amazing, the story and all the main characters are excellent and the city of London while boring at first really started to grow on me, and while I hate the play as anyone feature I love profiling people and recruiting them to Dedsec and having them chime in on conversations during missions it, makes it so I have a connection with these other operator’s even though I never play as them. The combat isn’t great but fist fighting is pretty fun and stealth can be brutal and fun, hacking is also a big part of the game and the use of drones adds a fun new element to combat and stealth. In conclusion Ubisoft failed at making a "play as anyone game" in my eyes simple because there is zero reason to play as anyone but the spy and hitman for the most part, but aside from that this game is probably my favorite in the series and the story and characters alone are worth the money. Expand
  71. Nov 13, 2020
    Graphic-10
    London-10
    Recuit-8
    Story-8
    Bagley-10/10
    overall i liked the legion the recruit could have been more complex but for a few hours it could have been more side activity but it was funny to run with grandma anyway
  72. Nov 11, 2020
    It's nothing special, but i enjoyed it way more than 2019 Ubisoft games. This idea that some people think it's okay to sht on every new game without even buying it is just bs. Watching some clips from youtube doesn't count. If you haven't played this game at least 5 hours, your review is absolutely meaningless.
  73. Nov 11, 2020
    For the love of god, 300 negative reviews and most of them are either 0's or 1's with short comment like "i'm a loser and hate new games without even trying them". I wish metacritic would FORCE people to show if they own a game and how long they have played it, before they can write actual review. JUST LIKE STEAM DOES. WD Legion is nothing special, but it's nowhere as bad as this userscore.
  74. Nov 12, 2020
    Not top 5 material, but not bad either................................................
  75. Nov 12, 2020
    --------------------------------------------------------better than watch dogs 2----------------------------
  76. Nov 12, 2020
    If they actually wanna save this game, they need to release multiplayer or Aiden's DLC fast. London looks great, but they need way more. I'm hopeful tho.
  77. Nov 12, 2020
    It can be pretty fun game if you are creative enough. London looks great, specially with rtx.
  78. Nov 13, 2020
    Nothing bad, nothing special, but open world London is really cool tho. Wait for sale.
  79. Nov 13, 2020
    Still better open world game than mafia 1 remake, why the f... is this user score so low?? How is ps4 version metascore 71 while pc and xbox one scores are 76 and 77 with basically same amount of ratings (ps4 version seems to have some left out) ? It's almost like they choose what reviews to give to certain systems, it's called manipulating. Makes me wonder if they really do it to pushStill better open world game than mafia 1 remake, why the f... is this user score so low?? How is ps4 version metascore 71 while pc and xbox one scores are 76 and 77 with basically same amount of ratings (ps4 version seems to have some left out) ? It's almost like they choose what reviews to give to certain systems, it's called manipulating. Makes me wonder if they really do it to push ps4/ps5 exclusives and for that they need to keep third party game scores lower? ... Expand
  80. Nov 12, 2020
    It's honestly nothing special, but it's not bad either. London looks really good and it's cool to finally see modern London in AAA video game.
  81. Nov 12, 2020
    Haters really tried to take this one down huh? lol. It wasn't nearly as bad as this user score, but it's not must buy if you don't care about watch_dogs games.
  82. Nov 12, 2020
    Watch Dogs Legion was never bad or awful game, in fact, i would like to argue it's better and deeper than watch dogs 2. Watch Dogs 1 will always be best in the series, unless they do something crazy with WD 4, but Legion is solid enough, it just needs tons of polishing and updates, more content. DLC's must deliver.
  83. Nov 12, 2020
    Here's a 10 just to balance this awful and not even slightly accurate user score.
  84. Nov 12, 2020
    London looks nice, but story is weak, it needs updates as soon as possible.
  85. Nov 16, 2020
    This game is really interesting and ironically it has nothing to do with actual game.

This feels like coordinated attack to bring this game down. First it's score was (for many days) 76 (on PC version) and then for whatever reason they lowered it to 74 (on PC version) just to hurt it's reputation. So according to metacritic logic "Total War Saga: Troy" is better game than watch dogs legion lmao.

It's also obvious that if youtuber "penguinz0" never made his hate video on this game, it would have pretty decent user score, but after his video went up his fanboys came to this site to bring this game down. He doesn't care that many people were waiting for this game or that people know the difference between GTA series and Watch_Dogs series. All "penguinz0" cares about is whining about Ubisoft as much as he can. It's sad that he is that way and it's sad that people like him have that much power to destroy great games, but that's the reality we live.
  86. Nov 16, 2020
    Not nearly as bad open world London as expected. Some people act like it's worst game ever made or something. It's actually pretty okay. This user score makes absolutely no sense.
  87. Nov 12, 2020
    Clearly the best Watch Dogs yet. Despite certain flaws which are expected with a newly released title, this game sucks you in right away. The visuals are stunning and the play as anyone mechanic is addicting. A must buy on PC
  88. Nov 12, 2020
    Mostly excited for Aiden's dlc, overall it's not very interesting game, but i'm hopeful that it gets better. London is well done tho.
  89. Nov 12, 2020
    Fine enough game, doesn't deserve nearly that bad user score. Wait for sale tho.
  90. Nov 12, 2020
    Solid effort from Ubisoft, still, it could have been so much better, specially story. But it's not bad.
  91. HDD
    Nov 12, 2020
    Pretty fine open world game that got hit by bunch of haters who never even tried it. It was never meant to be gta 5 successor, there's gta 6 for that (who knows when that comes out). I don't understand people who actually thought this was going to be next gta 5, i doesn't even make sense. Watch Dogs is it's own thing, it's own series, it's open world modern city YES, but it's main focus isPretty fine open world game that got hit by bunch of haters who never even tried it. It was never meant to be gta 5 successor, there's gta 6 for that (who knows when that comes out). I don't understand people who actually thought this was going to be next gta 5, i doesn't even make sense. Watch Dogs is it's own thing, it's own series, it's open world modern city YES, but it's main focus is hacking. As far i remember gta 5 had none of that. I'm saying all this as hardcore gta 5 fan. Story was letdown, i agree, but i have high hopes for Aiden's dlc. Evene just free roaming with Aiden would be worth season pass to me. Expand
  92. Nov 2, 2020
    Im shocked about the reviews in here. Im halfway through the story and completed 5 districts (out of 8) and im having fun with the game. The consuction worker is kinda overpowered, but its fun. It's not perfect, but it doesnt deserve this low score. Im playing this on Stadia without problems!
  93. Oct 31, 2020
    Game mediano mais com gráficos bom é história mais ou menos alguns momentos pode ser repetido
  94. Nov 6, 2020
    Now, this may be a controversial one, and everyone knows Ubisoft is, well - not the best at the moment. And I know of the constant crashes that exploded over gaming social media (the majority of these were patched as of Wednesday). However, as a huge Watchdogs fan, I pre-ordered it and got it day one, and I want to say, it was such a nice breath of fresh air from modern day games likeNow, this may be a controversial one, and everyone knows Ubisoft is, well - not the best at the moment. And I know of the constant crashes that exploded over gaming social media (the majority of these were patched as of Wednesday). However, as a huge Watchdogs fan, I pre-ordered it and got it day one, and I want to say, it was such a nice breath of fresh air from modern day games like Modern Warfare and other - questionable - games.

The combat is heavily improved from One and Two. You can now punch, guard break and dodge instead of the plain Takedowns that were the only melee combat in WD 1 + 2. Gunplay feels above average for your typical Open-world third person shooter, and the range of ways to shoot was vast - something I’ll explain more later.

Now the main selling point of this game is the play-as-anyone mechanic. I didn’t know how well this would be executed at first - I thought it could either be a cheap way to make the game unique or something that would completely revolutionise the franchise, and I can safely say it felt amazing. Walking around the world for ages just to find one person that would help your team significantly felt satisfying and not at all a waste of time. Unfortunately Ubisoft haven’t given us a real reason to recruit a “normal” person unless you really have to - but the amount of skilled operatives you can come across in one session made up for that.
    I haven’t yet come across the same person twice, which is very impressive when you consider there are 9 MILLION people to recruit, and their recruitment missions weren’t *too* repetitive - and neither were their abilities.

Hacking didn’t feel much different, but like they say: you can’t fix something that’s not broken, but I would have liked to have seen different mechanics for the driving aspect. It feels good but not anything
  95. Nov 5, 2020
    First time ever actual London in all it's HD glory is in video games. GTA London could have been any city, but this one actually feels like London. There's some stuff i like, there's some stuff i don't like. Positives first, rtx graphics are amazing, npc recruitment is fun enough, many secret areas underground to explore, flying on drones can be fun, hacking is great as usual.
    Negatives,
    Negatives, performance isn't best, patches are necessary, story missions could have used more variety, not just endless downloading, even tho there is some shooting as well, driving could be better, but there's ways to make it better in setting menu.
    Overall: not must buy, but fun enough if you like watch dogs series, hopefully dlc's and multiplayer improve it.
  96. Nov 5, 2020
    This is day 1 release on all platforms and it works (for the most part) well enough. Specially compared to some other releases from recent years like RDR2 from Rockstar. They wait 1 year with PC release and on launch...well it didn't launch and after many patches when it finally launched it was buggy with awful performance. It took them 3 months to RDR2 to somewhat okay performance level.This is day 1 release on all platforms and it works (for the most part) well enough. Specially compared to some other releases from recent years like RDR2 from Rockstar. They wait 1 year with PC release and on launch...well it didn't launch and after many patches when it finally launched it was buggy with awful performance. It took them 3 months to RDR2 to somewhat okay performance level. I'm saying all this as huge rockstar fan by the way, but that launch was absurdly disappointing. WD Legion actually runs well enough, even tho it clearly needs performance boost, but at least it can actually keep 60fps even with rtx on and i haven't personally had basically any bugs or crashes. There many other comparisons i could make like Fallout 76 launch (even tho they never even tried to fix this game) and Just Cause 4 launch was just awful. So compared to all these, Watch Dogs Legion is pretty solid and i'm having fun so far. Expand
  97. Nov 5, 2020
    ta chido creo que exageran al criticarlo de una manera tan exagerada aunque no supera a lso 2 anteriores
  98. Nov 6, 2020
    Ubisoft is one the most popular and important gaming studios. If you don't like their games that's fine, your bad taste is your own problem, but just hating is pathetic. Ubisoft will absolutely never leave gaming industry, in fact, i wouldn't even deeply care about gaming, if i wasn't for them. Because most other companies that i like release 1 game in 6 years. Watch Dogs Legion is veryUbisoft is one the most popular and important gaming studios. If you don't like their games that's fine, your bad taste is your own problem, but just hating is pathetic. Ubisoft will absolutely never leave gaming industry, in fact, i wouldn't even deeply care about gaming, if i wasn't for them. Because most other companies that i like release 1 game in 6 years. Watch Dogs Legion is very fun game, i'm absolutely loving it and trolling leave 0's wont hurt this game at all. Expand
  99. Nov 6, 2020
    Pretty good game to pass time until some better games come out. Personally hyped for Demon's Souls and AC Valhalla.
  100. Nov 4, 2020
    Pros : London looks beautiful, flying on drones is fun (different from usual planes in open world games), NPC recruitment, hacking mechanics are fun, You can explore all kinds of underground places with your spiderbot.
    Cons: Story is hit or miss, You can't enter many buildings, could use some serious performance patches.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 50 Critic Reviews

1. Nov 25, 2020
    My gripes really stem from the place of being a fan. Anyone entering Watch Dogs: Legion looking for a by the books open world game is going to find a lot to enjoy. There are small puzzles to solve, plenty of collectibles, lots of missions and I would say the shooting and driving are the best this series has ever been. Fans of the series like myself however will be disappointed by the lack of enjoyable characters as well as stand out missions and story beats. With how close Legion is releasing to Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla and Immortals Fenyx Rising it feels like Watch Dogs: Legion was left to fight for your attention and your money with less money put into development. I would recommend both Watch Dogs 1 & 2 as well as plenty of other Ubisoft experiences from the last few years before Legion at full price.
  2. Nov 24, 2020
    Ubisoft have done well with this game but if you get frustrated easily I would maybe wait till this game has had a few more updates first before playing it.
  3. Nov 13, 2020
    It’s a convincing facsimile, which makes trying to save it from Albion and its assorted cronies a more compelling task. And Legion’s big gimmick is that you can play as, well, anyone. Construction workers, lawyers, YouTube stars, retired cage fighters, Anarchists, football hooligans. All are served up by Ubisoft’s smart procedurally-generated trick, each with their own look, background and sometimes even voting record.