8.1

1. Nov 12, 2020
    Excellent game, great graphics, frame rates etc on the Series X, really good game play and many varied things to do. Really good value game, Must buy.
  2. Nov 13, 2020
    Great action-RPG. Is a little buggy on Series X but, still runs and looks a lot better than the PS4 version.
  3. Nov 12, 2020
    I personally don't like it, but giving it 10 just to troll ps4 fanboys who are most likely downvoting this version, because it had higher metascore lol.
  4. Nov 14, 2020
    This Yakuza 7 is amazing, don't stop playing because of the change in combat style. I prefer the old style myself, specifically Yakuza 6 and Yakuza Kiwami 2, I hope SEGA will return to that style in yakuza 8. The story of 7 is very good and remember that this game is the beginning of a new era in the saga with the new protagonist Kasuga Ichiban. whoever says the game is bad just because ofThis Yakuza 7 is amazing, don't stop playing because of the change in combat style. I prefer the old style myself, specifically Yakuza 6 and Yakuza Kiwami 2, I hope SEGA will return to that style in yakuza 8. The story of 7 is very good and remember that this game is the beginning of a new era in the saga with the new protagonist Kasuga Ichiban. whoever says the game is bad just because of the fighting style is being hater. Expand
  5. Nov 13, 2020
    Great game. Better than SJW of us 2. I strongly recommend this game. Shouts out 2 Hex89
  6. Nov 18, 2020
    Full disclosure: I’ve not finished 0, Kiwami 1 or 2. I’ve played and finished all other English-released Yakuza titles (from PS2 onwards). Yakuza: Like a Dragon is my favourite in the series. Kasuga Ichiban channels Goku-level innocence but harbours surprising depth. He’s got a heart of gold, cares about those around him and throws himself into situations regardless of his safety. He’s theFull disclosure: I’ve not finished 0, Kiwami 1 or 2. I’ve played and finished all other English-released Yakuza titles (from PS2 onwards). Yakuza: Like a Dragon is my favourite in the series. Kasuga Ichiban channels Goku-level innocence but harbours surprising depth. He’s got a heart of gold, cares about those around him and throws himself into situations regardless of his safety. He’s the Jackie Chan to Kiryu’s Bruce Lee. In every 2-3 hour session with the game I’ve found something to laugh, gasp or cry over. The story pacing and localisation is at it’s very best. I guarantee the localisation team took a look at FF7: Remake and thought “this is the new bar”. I played the game with English subs and can tell that the script improves upon the Japanese original. I won’t get into any more specifics, but if you’ve ever played an RPG and thought “imagine it they did Dragon Quest in modern Tokyo with gangsters”, then this game is unmissable. Congrats to everyone behind this gem. You’ve made the best Yakuza yet. Expand
  7. Nov 14, 2020
    despite changing the fighting style, the game maintained the quality of what it is to be a YAKUZA. great game, with great story. it is guaranteed more than 30 hours easily. for hardcores players, for platinum it the game offers more than 50 hours. Anyone who says the game is bad because combat is now a turn-based RPG should review the concept of what a bad game is. for the novice, try itdespite changing the fighting style, the game maintained the quality of what it is to be a YAKUZA. great game, with great story. it is guaranteed more than 30 hours easily. for hardcores players, for platinum it the game offers more than 50 hours. Anyone who says the game is bad because combat is now a turn-based RPG should review the concept of what a bad game is. for the novice, try it worthwhile. Expand
  8. Nov 16, 2020
    Juegazo imprescindible para todo el público que le gusten los buenos videojuegos

Generally favorable reviews - based on 17 Critic Reviews

1. Nov 25, 2020
    Yakuza: Like a Dragon is surprisingly one of the best JRPGs that I’ve played since I beat Dragon Quest XI over three years ago. It’s especially impressive coming from Ryu ga Gotoku studios which has never made a turn-based RPG before. However, there are some glaring issues that take away from the overall experience; most notably the lack of a weakness indicator and wonky AoE moves during battles. If only the battle system was perfected, then Like a Dragon would be a top-tier JRPG. Regardless, I would recommend to any RPG fans that Yakuza: Like a Dragon is a must-play title.
  2. Nov 11, 2020
    Yakuza: Like a Dragon is ultimately a masterclass in pacing and storytelling with an fabulously gorgeous backdrop, welcome combat shake-up, and a cast of extremely affable characters, especially the newcomer Ichiban Kasuga.
  3. Nov 10, 2020
    Yakuza: Like a Dragon is the perfect entry point for anyone curious about either the Yakuza-series or JRPGs as a whole. It's a fantastic game with a great story, great gameplay and myriad little distractions.