tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

There are no user reviews yet - Be first to review Before I Forget.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 4 Critic Reviews

1. May 3, 2021
    Brief and concise, but being no less affecting for its brevity, Before I Forget is heart-breaking and uplifting in equal measure. The framing of the story induces a genuine sympathy and understanding of what those who suffers such conditions go through, but successfully stops short of crossing the line into patronising schmaltz. I urge all of you to experience it for yourself and make sure you avoid spoilers for maximum effect. I cannot recommend this enough.
  2. May 1, 2021
    Before I Forget on Xbox is an important game, mainly because of its subject matter and how it deals with a condition that can affect us all. It's a story told with compassion and beauty and will certainly be something that sticks with you long after it has concluded.
  3. Apr 29, 2021
    A sensitive, beautiful and emotional glimpse into what it might be like to live with Alzheimer’s Disease, Before I Forget feels as important as it is excellently-executed. It’s not exactly a ‘game’ in the traditional sense, but it’s an experience that will stick with you and perhaps make you look at the world in a new light. You’ll certainly never take your most treasured memories for granted again, that’s for sure.