6.8

1. Sep 22, 2022
    AMAZING GAME, played it on the ps5 and tried it on pc aswell. Happy that everyone with an xbox and gamepass can play it now. Decided to revisit the game since it got updated and played it on the series s. THe performance and graphics were amazing. 10/10
  2. Sep 22, 2022
    A true masterpiece, Arkane really don't miss, the great thing about deathloop is that it doesn't follow the old boring formula of missions missions missions get to the final boss, kill the final boss and roll the credits. Instead it follows a unique formula that depends on your own planning skills to get all targets at the same spot in the same time, the gameplay is so fast and fluid,A true masterpiece, Arkane really don't miss, the great thing about deathloop is that it doesn't follow the old boring formula of missions missions missions get to the final boss, kill the final boss and roll the credits. Instead it follows a unique formula that depends on your own planning skills to get all targets at the same spot in the same time, the gameplay is so fast and fluid, more than dishonored was and it feels like you're playin are there and the cat and mouse game with your main enemy is very intriguing and fun as hell, this is a must play 10/10 easilyathe sug some version of doom. Of course it's arkane so the dishonored kind of abilities Expand
  3. Sep 22, 2022
    Masterpiece!
    Sony beta-tested the game, now Xbox players can enjoy fully fixed game.
  4. Sep 22, 2022
    Great addition to gamepass and i will buy a phisical copy for me, this game will be played by me for quite some time.
  5. Sep 22, 2022
    It was a 10/10 last year, and continues to be one now that it's hit Xbox and Game Pass.

The idea is very simple, one day, eight visionaries, four areas, and four times of day. Figure out how to kill the eight within the one day. The game design at work is a masterclass in player immersion. So many layers of things to uncover and figure out how to string together. Plus a ton of

The game design at work is a masterclass in player immersion. So many layers of things to uncover and figure out how to string together. Plus a ton of interesting side things going on that help build the Blackreef microcosm. Pick Rexly was probably my favorite one (don't Google it, or anything, just find it).

I played on PS5, and it was my GOTY. I intentionally only went for one ending, expecting DLC or something eventually, and the experience of returning to Blackreef has been enormously fresh. Even knowing many of the things happening on Blackreef, it's hard to track exactly when and where everything had to be done, so the experience still feels like-new.
  6. Sep 23, 2022
    Deathloop é um jogo sensacional, complexo no sentido de ter que juntar pistas para zerar o game (e voltar algumas vezes na mesma fase, o que é bom). Os gráficos e a gameplay fluída estão maravilhosos. Exige uma certa paciência para zerar. Não é um jogo para apressados, exige calma para entender como o loop funciona. Jogaço! Jóia rara, só jogue!
  7. Sep 23, 2022
    Deathloop É um dos melhores jogos que eu joguei em 2022 tranquilamente! O gameplay do jogo é extremamente divertido apesar de seus gráficos que, eu considero uma vergonha. Uma pena que esteja recebendo review bomb e isso acabe afetando as vendas do game. ele é muito bom.
  8. Sep 22, 2022
    Finally getting the game in Xbox, and let me tell you the art, music, scenery of this game is very polished and beautiful, the game has me impressed so far.
  9. Sep 22, 2022
    So excited for this game and the style of this shooting game. Very unique. 10/10
  10. Sep 22, 2022
    Better than anything Sony has made since their inception. Absolutely clears returnal. Xbox better
  11. Sep 22, 2022
    The Sony fans giving this a 0 are absolutely pathetic. Yall are looking weak af.
  12. Sep 22, 2022
    An interesting and unique game. I've never experienced something so fresh in gaming. The "loop" made me hesitant as it just seemed like it would be a repetitive game, which it is to an extent, but no more than any other rogue like title. The graphic style is fantastic and a perfect fit. The dialogue is original and interesting, and not over done like so many. The gunplay feels great, notAn interesting and unique game. I've never experienced something so fresh in gaming. The "loop" made me hesitant as it just seemed like it would be a repetitive game, which it is to an extent, but no more than any other rogue like title. The graphic style is fantastic and a perfect fit. The dialogue is original and interesting, and not over done like so many. The gunplay feels great, not quite iD great, but still quite good and well suited to the speed of the gameplay. Highly recommend! Expand
  13. Sep 22, 2022
    Another Unique game made by very talented team, Deathloop is fun, clever and unique...I can't recall a game has this much of mechanics that put together to make the ultimate sandbox experience...the player is in full control which is awesome.
  14. Sep 22, 2022
    Really good game, Arkane did what it does best. Good plot, good characters and good gameplay loop. LOL

If u didnt played it, go on already.
  15. Sep 22, 2022
    Two thumbs up. Voice acting is incredible. Game might be overhyped but it's definitely worth a shot if you have it included with Game Pass.
  16. Sep 21, 2022
    If Dishonored remains my favorite Arkane, this comes right behind it. Smooth gameplay, technically excellent, and crazy story. Played in Multiplayer it makes it even better but even in Singleplayer it is not bad. Only flaw, Julianna appears many fewer times than expected and the AI is pretty mediocre. Recommended!
  17. Sep 22, 2022
    Great game very Great story great combat great mutilplayer has cross play buy this game now on xbox
  18. Sep 22, 2022
    At first the game may look weird, but the more you play, the more it becomes awesome. Arkane did it again, this is an absolute masterpiece.
  19. Sep 21, 2022
    very smooth and immersive gameplay, love the themes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. Sep 22, 2022
    Incredible game. Ignore the review bombing fanboys. This is a goat level game and Arkane can’t miss.
  21. Sep 23, 2022
    I have no idea what this is about, I hate the gameplay, sorry, big no here..
  22. Sep 23, 2022
    This is nothing more than a reskin of Dishonored but it’s nowhere near the same quality
  23. Sep 22, 2022
    played the game for 10 hours and I can say this is not the best game arkane has made, its very boring
  24. Sep 22, 2022
    This game performs horribly on Xbox Series X! The menu crashes several times, and it can barely keep 40fps. What a complete waste. It's not even worth putting on Gamepass. If this is the sort of quality we can expect from Arkane going forward....yikes! MS better get their money back.
  25. Sep 22, 2022
    Seriously don’t get the hype for this game…. Clearly has some favouritism because it doesn’t deserve the score and other games are reviewed much harsher.
    Buggy, AI sucks, gunplay is decent but nothing fantastic. I would recommend you don’t buy this game. And weird story. The studio has lost it since Dishonoured
  26. Sep 22, 2022
    Probably the biggest disappointment in a long time. I had very high expectations. The story is boring and unimaginative, the gameplay is very boring. Even the vaunted graphics are underwhelming. You really lost the ball here. Xbox Studios are getting worse and worse under Microsoft, probably the Game Pass effect. Thanks for nothing Phil
  27. Sep 22, 2022
    Un año tarde y encima sobrevalorado por los medios, con el mando anticuado de xbox, le pongo un 0 para equilibrar la balanza, todos sabemos que ponen 10 porque es de xbox, esta página no tiene sentido, microsoft, ponte las pilas
  28. Sep 22, 2022
    Bugs bugs e mais bugs jogo está muito fraco no xss, espero que seja corrigido
  29. Sep 24, 2022
    An amazing masterpiece that arrived on xbox day one a year later, god bless this game, because it is a 10/10 on Xboxis.
  30. Sep 22, 2022
    Game is awesome, happy this is on Xbox,this game requires thinking on where you should get in to kill the targets, makes to think strategies, pretty unique in my opinion!
  31. Sep 23, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Jogo simplesmente impecável com uma ótima história e gráficos incríveis. E para os Sonystas que pagaram 300 pilas pra jogar fica a dica: ta liberado na Game Pass. Expand
  32. Sep 26, 2022
    Un juego demasiado adictivo, un juego que se atreve a brindar algo fresco, cómo se agradece este tipo de juegos, Arkane muy al nivel de Dishinored 1, diversión en estado puro, llevo 20 horas desde el 20 de septiembre, no me ha defraudado para nada, y con ganas de matar a todos los visionarios y de exprimir al máximo el juego!!!
  33. Sep 29, 2022
    Full playthrough review on Series S.

I assume you all have seen the online reviews of the critics. This review will be about my experience as opposed to a through review. Out of all the Slabs that give you your powers, the only ones that I really used were teleportation and invisibility. I wish I was able to use all of them like in some past Arkane titles but sadly you can only equip
    Full playthrough review on Series S.

Out of all the Slabs that give you your powers, the only ones that I really used were teleportation and invisibility. I wish I was able to use all of them like in some past Arkane titles but sadly you can only equip 2 at a time. You can however swap out powers at your base in between missions.

I was concerned about the Juliana character that invades your game every so often. I set my game to single player and found the AI Juliana fairly easy to kill. In fact out of the many times I fought her she only won once. She only appears on maps where your visionary targets are. No visionary on the map means you can explore with no worries about being jumped by her. I would have preferred no Juliana interruptions but found the great loot she drops worth a bit of a tangle with her.

I played stealthy. I upgraded the teleport ability so it freezes time for a moment after a jump, making targeting hard to reach places easier, I also extended its reach. I also upgraded the invisibility ability so that shooting does not break it and made it so that it uses no power when I was not moving. I mainly used a silenced weapon that would refill a portion of my power meter after each headshot. So basically I would find an elevated position with a clear line of sight of the enemies, go invisible and get headshot after headshot with each shot recharging my invisibility. Basically becomes a god mode. When fighting visionaries or Juliana I used hard hitting weapons that drain their health and power rendering them easier to take down.

In the end you have to kill all 7 visionaries in one loop/day. Sadly it is not like the Hitman franchise where your targets can be dealt with in a number of ways. I am not saying there is no room to get creative with your kills, but there is not much.

With that said, I really enjoyed Deathloop and hope they come up with a sequel.
  34. Sep 28, 2022
    Deathloop is one of the most fun and addicting games I've ever played. It feels like a solid mix of Dishonored and Prey. It has an interesting story, great maps/levels to explore, fun gunplay, and it's both punishing and rewarding in a very satisfying way that reminds me of Dark Souls. I highly recommend it.
  35. Sep 24, 2022
    It's a really good game. probably not best from Arkane, but still...level design is great, the gameplay is really good.
  36. Sep 26, 2022
    Annoying voice overs and interaction. Terrible map design, graphics appears from last gen. Enemies are not even challenging. Over pretentious game. Overall disappointing, if this is the top 2 xbone x game damn.. :/
  37. Sep 27, 2022
    Great concept terrible execution. If you like doing the same thing over and over this game is for you. Also people just disconnect if you try and play as Julliana.
  38. Sep 30, 2022
    What a Ride of a Game.... an absolut Masterclass of Game Development. Thx Arkane for making Games different from all these others out there
  39. Sep 23, 2022
    Good-
    Visual presentation, from some animated cutscenes to environmental designs, still hold up and channel that retro-futuristic vibe. Combat can be fun, especially with the addition of a new weapon, ability, and Trinkets. Improved AI leads to more harrowing encounters. Excellent soundtrack and performances by the lead characters.
    Bad- Gameplay loop still feels inherently repetitive
    Good-

Bad-
    Gameplay loop still feels inherently repetitive past the opening two hours. Lackluster character development for the Visionaries (which becomes even more evident in the new underwhelming ending). Despite some improvements, AI still doesn't feel very competent. PvP Invasion mechanic feels disposable while Julianna could have been utilized better.

Thoughts-
    Despite all of this, Deathloop is still a very middling experience. If you’re keen on a 20-hour-or-so action thriller with a unique style that provides a decent amount of freedom to play how you want, then it may be worth a look. However, the issues with its core gameplay and story-telling, not to mention the repetition, iffy pacing and unnecessary PvP mechanics, still weigh it down.
  40. Sep 27, 2022
    Having this game in ps5 and xbox I can say the xbox version is the best one..and you can play it on game pass with not additional cost..just amazing from Arkane studios like all times
  41. Sep 23, 2022
    Don't know what the deal is with people giving this a 0. This definetely is one of the best titles I've played this year. The story, humor and gameplay is 10/10. The setting is pretty awesome and creative, and you will love how every character is written and acted. Now there could've have been more maps, but thing is these maps are far from empty! Every nook and cranny has something toDon't know what the deal is with people giving this a 0. This definetely is one of the best titles I've played this year. The story, humor and gameplay is 10/10. The setting is pretty awesome and creative, and you will love how every character is written and acted. Now there could've have been more maps, but thing is these maps are far from empty! Every nook and cranny has something to offer and they dont get old. You'll always find new passages and open new doors.

It sure is a title to at least try out!
  42. Sep 23, 2022
    Great game. Great performance. You can barely see a fps drop or any pixelation issue. Super fun to play. Recommended.
  43. Sep 22, 2022
    Game is absolutely awesome and runs like butter in Series X, happy this is on gamepass.
  44. Sep 25, 2022
    From the start of the first playthrough as Colt, I fell in love with his character. His sense of portraying the "WTF is happening??" could really be felt in each piece dialogue he said. Mechanics are fun too and a nice mix of stealth and going in guns blazing. Love this game
  45. Sep 26, 2022
    Xbox ganó este año con este juego, realmente los loops son interesantes y las voces en español LATINO son lo mejor.
  46. Sep 22, 2022
    If the game was new it would be my game of the year, the game play captures everything you want in a first person shooter, the graphics look great and no stuttering on quality mode the story is good not anything better than good though
  47. Sep 23, 2022
    Jogabilidade impecável
    História muito boa Gráficos bem atuais
    Não encontrei bugs Dublagem incrível
  48. Sep 26, 2022
    An absolute masterpiece of a game, Arkane are masterminds of the immersive sim genre and idk how the industry would be without them Arkane studios putting out masterpiece after masterpiece. Deathloop is so smooth and fast paced, it's funny, original, has an incredible story and level design and of course super fun gameplay mechanics and I'm talking about the protagonist's abilities they'reAn absolute masterpiece of a game, Arkane are masterminds of the immersive sim genre and idk how the industry would be without them Arkane studios putting out masterpiece after masterpiece. Deathloop is so smooth and fast paced, it's funny, original, has an incredible story and level design and of course super fun gameplay mechanics and I'm talking about the protagonist's abilities they're so addictive and fun and you can get super creative how to kill enemies with those skills. Best thing about deathloop is that it's not a traditional fps game but it's unique new and original Expand
  49. Sep 27, 2022
    I found Deathloop to be tedious and boring. I really tried to like it and keep playing it, but after about 8-9 hours I surrendered, because, for me, it did not feel fun at all. Maybe with a linear story and no sandbox and it would have been better/ I would enjoy it more.

I played on Series X and it runs great.
  50. Sep 24, 2022
    Dumb game, everything is terrible . Alot of 360 games have better AI and gameplay.
  51. Sep 26, 2022
    The shooting in No Man’s Sky is pretty much as bad as it gets. The shooting in this game is WORSE than that. Arcane honestly has no idea what they are doing. Prodeus shoots better than this and it probably costs 1/100th the cost to make.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 10 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 30, 2022
    One of the best games of 2021 for PS5… is easily one of the best for Xbox in 2022. Outstanding work of Arkane Studios.
  2. Sep 26, 2022
    Deathloop is a brilliant and unique game. It feels like a product where Arkane has used all of their learning and added to their talent to make wonderful games. There are many aspects that we can highlight: the story, the dialogues and the universe they have created are mixed with a fun gameplay, a great performance and a quite impressive level design. The game's multiplayer mode was the one I enjoyed the least but it's an option that some will be able to take better advantage of.
  3. Sep 26, 2022
    Deathloop is the conjugation of everything Arkane Lyon has learned over the years with more polished mechanics. It is not the perfect game but it is very different from the many FPS proposals on the market. Any player can give it a try to see if they can break the loop.