7.0

Buy Now
Buy on

1. May 16, 2022
    This game isn't perfect BUT it's Evil Dead! And I fall in love with the game. I hope we will see a lot of new content
  2. May 14, 2022
    You can tell a lot of love went into the making of this game. It feels polished and extremely fun to play. I can’t wait too see what else they have in store. The missions are extremely difficult but rewarding. The online multiplayer is a blast.
  3. May 15, 2022
    I'm not a fan of 4v1 games, but Evil Dead is my favorite franchise so I bought it to support Evil Dead, but I ended up getting a fantastic, addictive game!

This game has some serious legs, it's fun, it's campy, it's gory and is legit fun to smash dedites with others
  4. May 15, 2022
    This is a great tribute to the movie saga. It has a style of gameplay similar to Dead By Daylight but it is much better in every way. The graphics and customization are exquisite, it is very pleasant to play. A must have in your game library!
  5. May 17, 2022
    Fun and interesting gameplay, good balance between the deadites and the survivors. Looks great as well. A few bugs here and there, and some areas could be fleshed out a bit more post-launch, but a great base to add content
  6. May 16, 2022
    Dont buy this.
    Its unbalanced AF. If the humans are good you cant do anything. It will be dead in a couple of weeks.
  7. May 15, 2022
    Perfect love letter to fans of the franchise. The gore, alongside the silly, campy fun. The missions are difficult but rewarding, reminding me of older days of gaming
  8. May 17, 2022
    This game is amazing, it's a lot of fun to play with friends and on top of that it's a gift for evil dead fans. I will play as a demon until the end!
  9. May 15, 2022
    I really recommend this game to everyone. I've never been bored since I played the game
  10. May 14, 2022
    Just what we didn't need. Another asymmetrical multiplayer game. Zzzzzzzzzzz. Completely wasted opportunity for a new single player game in the Evil Dead franchise. Yes, this has a single player mode but the main focus is multiplayer. It should have been the other way around with the main focus being a single player campaign.
  11. May 15, 2022
    Yep another one..same old sh*t. Essentially it's just Dead By Daylight with an Evil Dead coat of paint. Gets boring quickly, very repetitive with little to actually do. And the so called single player experience is a complete joke. If this had been made into a single player story based game it could have been amazing, instead we get another generic online multiplayer that will be dead in aYep another one..same old sh*t. Essentially it's just Dead By Daylight with an Evil Dead coat of paint. Gets boring quickly, very repetitive with little to actually do. And the so called single player experience is a complete joke. If this had been made into a single player story based game it could have been amazing, instead we get another generic online multiplayer that will be dead in a few months, in which time several more like it will have sprung up. Expand
  12. May 18, 2022
    I love Ash but that stupid camera position ruins the game. Put the character in the center!!!!!
  13. May 15, 2022
    This game is so clearly unbalanced, repitious, and flat-out boring, yet these fanboys still think it constitutes a near-perfect score. It needs a lot of patches and updates before it even comes close to receiving a score in the green.
  14. May 21, 2022
    Good-
    Fun multiplayer gameplay. Great fan service for fans of the movies and TV show. Deep skill trees and progression.
    Bad- Lack of variety in the gameplay. Imbalanced in many aspects. Maps are way too large and can get confusing. Thoughts- On the whole, Evil Dead: The Game doesn’t break much new ground in terms of asymmetrical multiplayer games, but what it does, it does mostly
    Good-

Bad-

Thoughts-
    On the whole, Evil Dead: The Game doesn’t break much new ground in terms of asymmetrical multiplayer games, but what it does, it does mostly well. It’s not entirely balanced or varied, so what you see up front is largely what you get, but I found myself still enjoying cutting the heads off of demons and hearing Bruce Campbell’s one-liners just as much ten hours in as I did the first time. It’s not going to add a whole lot to the Evil Dead lore, nor will it make a dent in the gaming landscape, but for what it is, Evil Dead: The Game is worth your time, if only to have some tense, satisfying fun killing demons and humans alike.
  15. May 20, 2022
    This game is excellent, it's a lot of fun, with cool weapons. An incredible homage to the movies, nostalgic to play.
  16. May 19, 2022
    Very good game very good graphics and sound and very detailed maps.

The only thing that bothers you are the survivor players, who unfortunately don't do real teamplay and that's why you always lose. I hope these stupid people move on quickly so you can enjoy the game. But with a good team it's really fun and you can win well. Playing as a demon is also fun, especially because the
    Very good game very good graphics and sound and very detailed maps.

But with a good team it's really fun and you can win well.

Playing as a demon is also fun, especially because the survivors aren't the smartest, so it's easy to win.
    Above all, you can play Demon alone because you are not dependent on other people.

To all the people stupidly walking the map solo: you're ruining the game for all survivors!
  17. May 18, 2022
    better than DBD for a lot!!! and better than friday the 13th too, this game is Amazing!!!
  18. May 21, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. El juego es bastante bueno, superó por completo mis expectativas, espero que lo sigan actualizando Expand
  19. May 21, 2022
    I give this a one because I like the graphics, as for the rest of the game.... :( it's TERRIBLE! I have tried all the modes online and off and to me this game is useless! A lot of people say they lave it, but then say they are hoping for fixes and add-ons (what, are you still waiting for them to fix Friday the 13th as well?)! To me I say NO, You can't just hope that the game developers doI give this a one because I like the graphics, as for the rest of the game.... :( it's TERRIBLE! I have tried all the modes online and off and to me this game is useless! A lot of people say they lave it, but then say they are hoping for fixes and add-ons (what, are you still waiting for them to fix Friday the 13th as well?)! To me I say NO, You can't just hope that the game developers do the right thing, the game is the way it is and that is terrible!

Maybe if you like Hard games like Demon Souls, you'll like this? Maybe?
    I say SAVE YOUR MONEY!
  20. May 28, 2022
    Good game but limited experience. I think for what it is, a 4v1 single map playground, the game accomplishes what it wants to be with a decent gameplay loop. In this genre of game I would increase the rank a few points. Why I gave it a 6 and not an 8. The game has certain restrictions that I believe hurt it in a larger view. You are only going to get the most out of the game if youGood game but limited experience. I think for what it is, a 4v1 single map playground, the game accomplishes what it wants to be with a decent gameplay loop. In this genre of game I would increase the rank a few points. Why I gave it a 6 and not an 8. The game has certain restrictions that I believe hurt it in a larger view. You are only going to get the most out of the game if you have a solid group of 4 gamers playing and it relies on unknown players to fill in the gaps (some people don't have a problem with this but I do). The objectives never change. Their is only one map. Some of the characters need balancing. Expand

Mixed or average reviews - based on 26 Critic Reviews

1. Jun 21, 2022
    Despite presenting a number of interesting ideas, Evil Dead: The Game is an experience that quickly becomes monotonous. Not even Bruce Campbell's charisma can exorcise this game of his problems.
    Evil Dead: The Game is a homage to 80s horror and Sam Raimi. It captures the franchise perfectly and you'll grimace and chuckle as the action unfolds. It is excellent as a multiplayer experience. However, solo gamers will find it unfairly harsh and this will frustrate you.
  3. Jun 1, 2022
    If you’re a fan of Evil Dead, this game is meant for you. It’s easy to see that the developers are fans of the series as well. Even if you’re not a fan, this game is still a lot of fun. It is one the most balanced asymmetrical game that has released yet. There were a few problems with melee canceling when the game first released, but that exploit has already been addressed in one of the recent patches, so it goes to show that the developers care about balance. The game also has cross-play! If the game can maintain some good download content in the future, this game will be one to talk about and play for the months to come. Just from the start, this game already has “JOIN US” wrote all over it... and if you get that reference, you will enjoy this game the most!