8.3

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Jan 25, 2021
    NO NO NO

Constant "Connection Failed" Was this network infrastructure built by 4th graders or what? This is bad, really bad. IOI Interactive are just out for your money. The carry over is a joke, does not work and the chapters work when they want to. One day it's all fine but the next day it says some chapters are locked and tells you to buy the game one more time to get access.
    NO NO NO

Constant "Connection Failed"

Was this network infrastructure built by 4th graders or what?

Seriously. Is this how far we have come in 2021. Developers can't get any games "As a service" to work properly.

You think it's fair to pay more for less?

First 70$ for Hitman 3, then another 80$ if you want the Hitman 2 with the Sniper Assassin levels that are ONLY ONLINE. and do not forget the other Hitman version as well.

so you are looking for about 200$ for the complete package "Digital" "Gold" exclusive versions

To me this spells "SCAM"

The online feature lose connection and locks up!
  2. Jan 30, 2021
    Exactly what was lacking in the previous two titles. The story this time around actually gives you a reason to kill these people, other than...they're just bad guys.
  3. Jan 29, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Já no Xbox eu odiei, muito ruim, roda mal, resolução podre, muito ruim bro! Expand
  4. Feb 5, 2021
    BROKEN GAME

Purchased the deluxe version and by now I’ve uninstalled the game. Hitman 1/2 are still unavailable to play through hitman 3 and my progress was wiped. The bugs are constant and the game feels like it wasn’t worth anywhere close to full price
  5. Jan 24, 2022
    Stupid offcentered camera postion ruins this game. The character should be in the center, ffs.
  6. Jan 25, 2021
    Hitman 3 (stylized as HITMAN III) is a 2021 stealth game developed and published by IO Interactive for Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S. It is the eighth main installment in the Hitman series and the final entry in the World of Assassination trilogy, following Hitman (2016) and Hitman 2 (2018). The single-player story concludes the plot arc started in Hitman and followsHitman 3 (stylized as HITMAN III) is a 2021 stealth game developed and published by IO Interactive for Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S. It is the eighth main installment in the Hitman series and the final entry in the World of Assassination trilogy, following Hitman (2016) and Hitman 2 (2018). The single-player story concludes the plot arc started in Hitman and follows genetically engineered assassin Agent 47 and his allies as they hunt down the leaders of Providence, the secretive organization controlling the world's affairs. IO Interactive has honed its gameplay formula to perfection, and it is on top form here, designing missions like Dartmoor where you can lose yourself for hours solving a murder mystery that is largely separate to the events of the core game. The process of puzzling out each level, deconstructing it, and then executing the perfect Silent Assassin run is some of the most fun you can have on PS5 right now – don’t miss this victory lap from one of gaming’s best franchises. I really like puzzle-y stealth games but I approach them as I do a game of chess: thoughtfully, slowly, and badly. That makes me the exact opposite of the folks who are already making their way through Hitman 3 levels quickly, skillfully, and mercilessly. They’re doing it in under a minute too. There really isn't a weak one in the bunch. This barcode butcher has made a lot of appearances over the past 20 years, but Hitman 3 is definitely one of his best. If you're reading this you're obviously quite familiar. No need to look further to spoil any of the experience of yours. If you haven't definitely check out at least the first two installments before beginning this one. You'll appreciate doing so. Expand
  7. Jan 22, 2021
    Solid work by IO Interactive. CDProjectRed should learn from them how to make working videogames.
  8. Jan 22, 2021
    Solid hitman game, would recommend to old and new fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Jan 31, 2021
  10. Jan 22, 2021
    Great game, would recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Jan 22, 2021
    At first i was hesitant, but then i was like "it's not made by cdprojectred, so it' can't be that bad". To my surprise hitman 3 is solid video game.
  12. Jan 22, 2021
    It's almost crazy how much care has went into this hitman trilogy compared to what cyberpunk 2077 was. Night and day difference.
  13. Jan 22, 2021
    Beautiful game that is first AAA game of 2021 and pretty good. Good start for possibly very good year for video games. There's tons of hits coming like Halo Infinite, Resident Evil Village, Far Cry 6 and many more and hopefully they will help forget cyberbug2077.
  14. Jan 22, 2021
    @ Zer0TheHer0, Just to annoy you, i hope they never do it. Solid hitman game by the way.
  15. Mar 7, 2021
    Интересно, почему разработчикам так плевать на русскоязычную аудиторию Hitman??? No Russian.
    Впервые за долгое время отсутствует русская локализация, однако игра продается в русском регионе. С таким отношением нулевая оценка. Возвращайтесь к Square Enix или WB, если у самих ума нет довести игру до комфортного состояния.
  16. Feb 3, 2021
    Decepcionante apartado gráfico del titulo intergeneracional de Hitman. Desgraciadamente no luce tan bien como debería en XBOX series X. Y en S parece de PS2.
  17. Jan 22, 2021
    I would like to thank IO Interactive for making this great Hitman trilogy. Very solid game. These haters are just sad people who very likely play amateurish games like cyberpunk 2077.
  18. Jan 22, 2021
    Cool level design, stealth is nice, graphics shine better than ever. Recommended to all hitman fans.
  19. Jan 24, 2021
    Ai and interacyive systems feel last gen, cliping, floating items, same animation for every action, stupid wierd AI. This game is a polished turd, looks pretty but is boring lacking in content and outdated.
  20. Jan 22, 2021
    Games like new Hitman series makes me proud to be part of gaming community. True passion and hard work.
  21. Jan 22, 2021
    I'm impressed enough. I mean, let's be real here, Cyberpunk 2077 is now new benchmark for any upcoming video game. And Hitman 3 is very clearly better video game than Cyberpunk 2077, so there's that. It's also good Hitman game overall.
  22. Jan 23, 2021
    Very good hitman game. Best to just ignore these sad haters. Pathetic people trying to ruin other people's fun. But who cares honestly, everyone knows that this game is good, youtube is full of videos praising this game and that's all that matters. All these 0/10's mean absolutely nothing. Great game!
  23. Jan 24, 2021
    Positives : 1. it's hitman game 2. beautiful graphics 3. you can replay missions multiple times
    negatives : could have 1 or 2 more levels.
    Overall : Good game.
  24. Jan 22, 2021
    Hitman 3 is solid enough game to start 2021 gaming season. It's nothing extremely new, but best of this new Hitman trilogy. Really cool looking big levels (by hitman standard) and very beautiful graphics.
  25. Jan 25, 2021
    This is 2 hours game for 60 dollars. Don't buy or wait for price to come down. Never played hitman game but never will after this
  26. Jun 10, 2021
    Some great levels and, if you own the previous 2 games, all 3 games under one hood. Only complaint is one of my favourite things from H2, mission stories, which helped you discover the maps and eased new players into the wealth of options available in the game, have been reduced to just 3 per map, with none on a couple of maps. Still a fantastic game and replayability is key. Play the sameSome great levels and, if you own the previous 2 games, all 3 games under one hood. Only complaint is one of my favourite things from H2, mission stories, which helped you discover the maps and eased new players into the wealth of options available in the game, have been reduced to just 3 per map, with none on a couple of maps. Still a fantastic game and replayability is key. Play the same level 20 times and you'll kill your targets 20 different ways. Hilarious kills, stealthy kills, brutal kills and 'accidents' all here for your fun. Expand
  27. Aug 16, 2021
    Voici le troisième (et vraisemblablement le dernier) épisode ou plutôt « saison » du Hitman rebooté en 2016 par son fidèle développeur et créateur IO Interactive qui a su (enfin) trouver la recette quasi-idéale pour sa célèbre franchise de l’assassin furtif… depuis comme déjà dit l’année 2016 avec la « first complete saison » initalement sortie en épisodes.

On ne change donc pas ici une

On ne change donc pas ici une formule éprouvée qui fonctionne parfaitement, faite d’observation, de déguisements et d’accidents (mortels) plus ou moins improvisés. Et de planquage de témoins indésirables (devenus) inconscients (ou morts…). Comme de coutume, une IA remarquable selon 3 niveaux de difficulté dans 6 grands environnements inédits, 6 nouvelles destinations à explorer dans tous les sens et bien plus d’opportunités à saisir pour le caméléon à code-barre.

On notera pour ce Hitman 3 un très belle 4K/60 sur Series X mais… seulement un 1440/30 sur One X alors que Hitman 2 proposait un 1440/60 qui tenait ses promesses 90% du temps ! on ne s’explique pas un tel retour en arrière mais bon… On regrettera également le bordel (inexplicable) pour avoir accès aux destinations des deux précédents Hitman (si on les possède déjà, bien entendu) un point pourtant largement mis en avant par le développeur mais qui n’a pas tenu ses promesses : il a fallu attendre un bon mois pour que tout rentre dans l’ordre et que tout soit enfin accessible dans Hitman 3 ! et ce n’est pas faute d’avoir trifouillé et même réinstallé Hitman 1 !

Mais bon, ça fonctionne enfin… cependant, ce premier mois, le serveur d’IOI était souvent à la ramasse et comme on le sait, pour profiter des défis du jeu, il faut jouer en mode connecté ! par ailleurs, des bugs concernent quelques succès qui ne se débloquent pas, même après avoir réalisé toutes les intrigues : forcément, ça énerve un brin… En outre, sur les 6 nouvelles destinations, certaines ne sont plus des ‘bacs à sable’ et d’autres ne sont pas aussi inventives que dans les 2 premiers Hitman (c’est-à-dire ceux de 2016 et 2018).

Ces griefs ayant été formulés, Hitman 3 n’en demeure pas moins fort agréable à jouer et rejouer, y compris bien entendu les précédents niveaux des opus précédents. Notons que la progression des défis de Hitman 2016 et Hitman 2 peut être importée mais il faut d’une part un compte IOI et d’autre part, ça remet à zéro la progression dans… Hitman 3 ! on se demande bien pourquoi… mais bon !

L’essentiel et le plus important, c’est que ça fonctionne et puis de toute façon, on refait avec plaisir les fameuses destinations de Hitman 2.. dans Hitman 3 ! sans oublier que la version GOTY de Hitman 1 (2016) est offerte si on ne possédait que la version standard. De la bonne infiltration et de l’humour noir dans tous les cas avec des graphismes beaux et fluides (sur Series X).
  28. May 2, 2021
    Great game, has some of the best maps in the trilogy. Only The first level is a bit of a letdown in my opinion and they last level is basically an epilog, Situs Inversus and Sgail where brilliant maps, I expected something similar.
    It also bothered me that they implemented less mission stories in the maps, but they already announced more content for he existing maps.
    I hope they consider
    I hope they consider adding some new maps, maybe like New York and the Maledives for free, since the game needs it to be on par with the first two, contentwise. I give it an 8 and I'd rate the first two games a 9.5 for reference.
  29. Jan 24, 2021
    Gameplay still very good, I played on a Xbox Series S and the loading times was hella fast comparing to Hitman 1 & 2 versions with a normal SSD.

Just the final of the story it's a pretty shame, IO Interactive should have put more effort to the conclusion than just a 1 minute cutscene LOL
  30. Sep 16, 2021
    Hitman 1,2,3 are basically the same. Still super stiff animations for 2021. Its a platform of the same game, splitted in 3 games because there are many maps. But at least this platform just works. The maps, characters, interactions, stories are done right with slight more increment per game. I had much fun. But I hope for more change in the next title.
  31. Jan 24, 2021
    Depending on what you expect from the recent Hitman series, is what you'll like or dislike about the game. New story, some innovations, there is VR but on ps5/ ps4. Outside of that, there are no differences between this or the 2nd game.
  32. Feb 11, 2021
    If you enjoyed the other two games in the world of assassination, you will enjoy Hitman 3. Most of the missions can be tackled in different ways minus the last mission. One gripe I had is there was a lack of variety in the story missions. They only provide three or four story missions for each mission. In the last two games there were about six or seven story missions provided. i enjoyedIf you enjoyed the other two games in the world of assassination, you will enjoy Hitman 3. Most of the missions can be tackled in different ways minus the last mission. One gripe I had is there was a lack of variety in the story missions. They only provide three or four story missions for each mission. In the last two games there were about six or seven story missions provided. i enjoyed playing through the story missions and seeing the different options the player had in completing objectives. The problem with there being three or four means,, the replay value is somewhat diminished. I deduct two points for two specific reasons. The first is it's more of the same, not much innovation or change is added. The developers at IO had a if it is not broken do not try to fix it mentality. Also, if you want to have the full hitman experience and have access to hitman 1 and 2 as well as all the downloadable content, you have to pay over two hundred dollars. It's ridiculous. I am pretty sure hitman 1 and 2 are installed and access are just blocked by a pay wall. To me that is very greed, especially since hitman 2 came with hitman 1 on the disc, you did not have to pay for extra for it. The story I found enjoyable and that is mainly becuase I have always enjoyed the cheesy spy movie type of story. However, if you can't stand spy tropes in narrative then you may not like the story, however they do not force it on you. Thankfully they did away with the still image cut scenes from hitman 2 and had full motion cut scenes in hitman 3. The graphics have improved, unfortunately ray tracing is really only in the first level of the game. My verdict is overall hitman 3 is a good game, but for sixty dollars, unfortunately, it does not provide enough value. If hitman 1 and 2 and all the content was included with the game and not behind a pay wall, my verdict would change and I would say there is tremendous value because it was fun playing through the entire hitman trilogy. However, that pay wall puts a bad taste in my mouth. Expand
  33. Feb 9, 2021
    As someone who considers hitman 1 and 2 some of the best games ever made, unfortunately I don't think that's the case with this game. Its still a very good game but has some ideas that don't work with the hitman formula, primarily the berlin and final level. This is the game where franchise fatigue sets in and im glad its the final one. Its still worth buying and still has quite a bit ofAs someone who considers hitman 1 and 2 some of the best games ever made, unfortunately I don't think that's the case with this game. Its still a very good game but has some ideas that don't work with the hitman formula, primarily the berlin and final level. This is the game where franchise fatigue sets in and im glad its the final one. Its still worth buying and still has quite a bit of content but it only has 1/4th of the content of the previous games. Levels are bigger and more open but feel more restrictive since they have less things to do in them. There is also less than half of the mission stories of the first 2. Its less replayable and levels feel connected in a bad way, it feels more like 1 more linear and focused experience than 6 separate locations with a lot of things to do like 1 and 2. However, credit where credit is due, its still a fun and engaging game throughout and makes you feel like a badass. Furthermore the compression here is great and manages to fit all 3 games in just 60gb, they also improved and polished the mechanics a bit more In this entry making them even better than they were in hitman 2. Its not a must play but its definitely worth your time. Expand
  34. Feb 7, 2021
    Spatial reflections that made the game feel like it already had ray tracing. Smooth framerate with no feels that it dipped. Previous 1 and 2 games added to this game if you just own them on the xbox and they all get graphical upgrades. The story although short was solid. Many different ways to make set ups for all kills in every mission. The final mission seems to be a change in pace whichSpatial reflections that made the game feel like it already had ray tracing. Smooth framerate with no feels that it dipped. Previous 1 and 2 games added to this game if you just own them on the xbox and they all get graphical upgrades. The story although short was solid. Many different ways to make set ups for all kills in every mission. The final mission seems to be a change in pace which is kinda a let down. But the big thing is that the you had options even on the final mission which being locked down the way it is was even interesting. Expand
  35. Jan 23, 2021
    This is an awesome conclusion to the World of Assassination trilogy. Being able to play through all three Hitman games in Hitman 3 game is fantastic. Definitely a strong recommendation to anybody who loves brilliant and well designed games!
  36. Jan 22, 2021
    Good story? yes, Good Graphics? yes, Good main character? yes, Interesting missions? yes
  37. Jan 24, 2021
    One of the best hitman games i have ever played. Levels are so big, beautiful graphics, runs well. Would recommend!
  38. Jan 24, 2021
    Epic conclusion to very solid hitman reboot series, seems very underrated already, but it's good.
  39. Jan 24, 2021
    From now on, EVERY videogame developer who does better job than cdprojectred, deserves a praise!
  40. Jan 25, 2021
    Very solid game. Runs well, graphics are beautiful and show that you don't really need ray tracing for beautiful reflections.
  41. Jan 25, 2021
    Would recommend to fans of hitman 1 and 2. Nothing extremely new, but continues the saga and might have one of the best levels of any hitman game.
  42. Jan 26, 2021
    People who give this game zero are literally disgusting people and should just give up gaming in general. Nobody wants people like you in gaming community. Bunch of whining idiots. Hitman 3 is great game for what it is and succeeds at what it set out to be and do.
  43. Jan 27, 2021
    incredible game with super fun and unique locations, the gameplay is smooth and graphics are great!
  44. Jan 29, 2021
    Неплохая,динамичная и в то же время спокойная игра.Советую на пару уикендов
  45. Jan 30, 2021
    Sin duda en la series X se nota el salto de generacion, nada que ver con la ps5 una decepcion total en el apartado grafico el cual parece de ps1
  46. Jan 21, 2022
    Игра очень хороша!
  47. Feb 3, 2021
    Awesome detail! Very smooth gameplay. It's the kind of stealth game that you can take your time and actually plan. The most obvious path given to you may not be the best path.
  48. Feb 5, 2021
    New to the Hitman series and I have to say this is the best game I’ve ever played. Don’t listen to these negative scores. It’s about gameplay and this game will have me playing for years to come.

I created a metacritic account just to rate this game to compete with the negative scores. If you’ve never played a Hitman game do yourself a favor and at least check this game out.
  49. Oct 27, 2021
    Hitman 3 is the best game I've played game of the Year for me it melds stealth with action so well in the story is very well crafted and the cutscenes look perfect this is also one of the best looking games of the year and for a stealth game just shooting everyone still be very entertaining All of the maps are filled to the prim with extra stuff to do none of the maps are bad All of themHitman 3 is the best game I've played game of the Year for me it melds stealth with action so well in the story is very well crafted and the cutscenes look perfect this is also one of the best looking games of the year and for a stealth game just shooting everyone still be very entertaining All of the maps are filled to the prim with extra stuff to do none of the maps are bad All of them are perfect and well-crafted Expand
  50. Dec 11, 2021
    The game is very good, it takes seriously the lore of the agent 47 and how he overcome the various situations that he has to take, the gameplay is clean and very entertaining, the addition of new challenges like the 7 deadly sins takes your abilities to the limit, the only bad point that I see is the easiest way to get some unlocks that are easier than hitman 1 or 2
  51. Mar 9, 2022
    IO interactive, people behind this game are sick psychopats and they deserve a medal, as its a great game. I never used to like hitman, until i played hitman 3. What a game!
  52. Feb 4, 2022
    amazing game with great graphics and gameplay .. this game looks much better than hitman 2 .. deservs 9/10.
  53. Apr 24, 2022
    For me it's step down from the two previous titles. It's rather obvious that IOI wanted to be done with Hitman, and focus on other things. Missions and maps are less complex, and we get max. 3 missions stories now. They even abandoned the accents from dubbing (present in Hitman 2 but not 1). The targets are way less memorable.
  54. May 5, 2022
    Au niveau scénario, il met un terme à la trilogie tout en laissant une ouverture. Les niveaux sont moins variés et moins grands que dans les deus opus précédent. Mais sa reste un des meilleur jeux d'assasinat auquel j'ai joué.
  55. Feb 27, 2022
    great game good gameplay good graphics interesting story i want see more hitman games
  56. Feb 27, 2022
    masterpiece great game good gameplay good graphics interesting story i want see games like this ..
  57. Mar 7, 2022
    Another really fun and engaging entry into the Hitman series. Not too much deviation in the gameplay from its modern predecessors, but lots of attention to mission detail and stories.
  58. Apr 24, 2022
    Je n'irai pas jusqu'à dire que c'est un mauvais jeu. Mais quel est l'intérêt de payer plein pot un épisode qui offre le même gameplay depuis 2012 et qui change juste de carte?
    Hitman 3 pourrait très bien être un "Map Pack" du 2. Ce qui éviterait de dépenser 70 euros pour juste découvrir de nouveaux lieux.
    Après je peux comprendre que ce soit une réussite pour certaines personnes. Il y a bien des personnes qui achètent Fifa chaque année à tarif plein alors que c'est juste une mise à jour des effectifs.
  59. May 19, 2022
  60. Jun 9, 2022
    Never Played a hitman game before. Gameplay is above average with a heavy emphasis on stealth. Such a breath of fresh air compared to everything that comes out today with so many unique ideas and concepts wrapped up. The storylines in each individual are compelling and interesting but the overall story is literally just a voiceover and still images. The graphics are great and the maps areNever Played a hitman game before. Gameplay is above average with a heavy emphasis on stealth. Such a breath of fresh air compared to everything that comes out today with so many unique ideas and concepts wrapped up. The storylines in each individual are compelling and interesting but the overall story is literally just a voiceover and still images. The graphics are great and the maps are crafted with detail, you can interact with almost everything. I've seen hitman many times and always taken a pass. If your looking for something new and never played the series i highly recommend diving in. Roleplaying as an elite hitman never gets old. Tip: Turn up the difficulty and don't be afraid to fail a lot early. Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 33 Critic Reviews

1. Mar 18, 2021
    Hitman 3 is not just the final chapter in the trilogy for the series' fans; it's also a gateway for newcomers, who have an opportunity to experiment with its best version here. The story isn't the strong point, and even though it doesn't introduce many levels, they're all exhilarating, incredibly detailed and varied, with a range of challenges that make you go back, again and again, to complete the puzzles in different ways, expressing all your macabre creativity.
  2. Feb 9, 2021
    Hitman 3 takes the formula in new directions, and will continually surprise you without stepping too far outside the known boundaries.
  3. Feb 1, 2021
    Hitman 3 doesn’t bring any substantial changes to the tried and true mechanics of the trilogy, but instead offers the most complete, refined version of Agent 47 we’ve seen to date. Despite a lackluster story, IO Interactive has otherwise done an outstanding job over the years with this trilogy and Hitman 3 represents the culmination of all those efforts.