- Publisher: Fireshine Games
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2022
- Also On: PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Switch, Xbox One
- Summary: A fast-paced, high-skill 2D action-platformer. As the Imp of the Sun, players will explore sprawling, hand-crafted 2D environments, using platforming skills to navigate complex levels, and quick reflexes to combat various enemies, while gaining new power and abilities as they progress.
- Developer: Sunwolf Entertainment
- Genre(s): Action, Platformer, 2D, Metroidvania
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 1 out of 2
Mixed: 1 out of 2
Negative: 0 out of 2
Apr 8, 2022As for your enjoyment of Imp of the Sun, it will depend on a multitude of factors. If you are a fan of 2D platformers and/or are interested in the Inca inspiration, you’ll likely enjoy the game. If you’re looking for something completely new, a strong challenge or a lot of history/story, then this likely isn’t a game for you. Ultimately, I enjoyed my time with Imp of the Sun very much and I look forward to what Sunwolf Entertainment produces next.
May 9, 2022Imp of the Sun's puzzles will satisfy you, and by the end of the game it sticks in memory not because of its weak points, but because of the strong puzzling and platforming.
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of